Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Silich worked on the Leopold Nickel case. He'd be the one to ask about that sort of thing. Unfortunately he's deceased. Maybe the police should ask his son?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Have you a link for the Leopold Nickel case? Thanks

Although, no one has established that the Cutlers have any relevant history. Mr Cutler might have just gone up there to work.

Could go off on a pointless tangent again? Of course unless the Cutler family do have considerable history in Kalgoorlie?

McGovan went missing from the Foundry Hotel, Kalgoorlie a town known for its metal.

Can't recall that one - But Don Spiers drive to Kalgoorlie to speak with a man seated at a Kalgoorlie bar. All on the suggestion of a psychic.

Edit: must find link.
Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Correction: Don Spiers drove to Southern Cross to see at man at the bar. Southern Cross is town on Great Eastern Highway about 2 hours before Kalgoorlie when driving from Perth to Kal.

"Don Spiers ... made the long,sad car trip alone to the old goldmining town of Southern Cross, 250km east of Perth, where he was tofind a man fitting a certain descriptionin a pub. This man held the key.But again he drove home emptyhanded, frustrated, angry and shattered."
http://www.skeptics.com.au/wp-content/uploads/magazine/The Skeptic Volume 24 (2004) No 1.pdf

I've researched all of the moon phases for each of the incidents. According to my records the moon phases were at the following: SS 51%, JR 39%, and CG 35% - there was nothing to suggest a quarter moon.

The reason I researched the moon phases was to prove/disprove that the moon phases had anything to do with the incidents.

Could you please provide your findings for the quarter moons.

Many thanks.

Cv,
i can vaguely remember this theory was looked at yrs ago on the forums and nothing stood out .
First Quarter was the 22nd june88 .
All reasonable close i suppose .
It shows it here on this page in the bottom left corner under astro data .
Which again also validates this 17th june88 weather page that spinnaker provided but Innerchild questioned its validity , because the date isn't showing at the top corner.
This newspaper had reports about V.Devlin murder, spinnaker sourced them.
Obviously you can find the moon phases simply via Goog search.
Another Stormy period correlating with murder/disappearance of women in WA.
P . Lawrence in particular, wild storm.
8d554d40eb7148a671f1fe5c7a54a33d.jpg

Here's the link for the Clairvoyant that told Don Spiers that SS was in a house in Wembley.

http://www.skeptics.com.au/wp-content/uploads/magazine/The Skeptic Volume 24 (2004) No 1.pdf

"One clairvoyant told of ahouse in the inner Perth suburb ofWembley where Sarah was beingheld against her will. The seer describeda house that was in a treelinedstreet, with a white picketfence and a For Sale sign at thefront. But the vision mysteriouslydid not include a street name orhouse number.Every street in Wembley hasstreet trees. Don Spiers spent hoursdriving the streets looking for theright house, without success. "

Correction: Don Spiers drove to Southern Cross to see at man at the bar. Southern Cross is town on Great Eastern Highway about 2 hours before Kalgoorlie when driving from Perth to Kal.

"Don Spiers ... made the long,sad car trip alone to the old goldmining town of Southern Cross, 250km east of Perth, where he was tofind a man fitting a certain descriptionin a pub. This man held the key.But again he drove home emptyhanded, frustrated, angry and shattered."
[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Psychics also told Don Spiers SS was at Salter's Point:

"...described a night spent at anisolated reach of Perth’s CanningRiver. “I remember one night, earlydays, I was down Salters Point,thrashing around in the swampyareas down there at 11 o’clock atnight… walking around, bawling myeyes out and getting nowhere.”

Note: This is not new info, and has been previously discussed here on WS!

This was on the advice of a clairvoyant which resulted in nothing. None of the clairvoyants have achieved anything.

Cutlers disappearance was on the winter solstice, but that may have been coincidence when taking Dorothy's abduction into consideration.

Were the hotel abductions a week a apart? Being first week of rally, I wonder when the Rally Australia occurred in 1988?

Maybe someone was staying in hotels?

Have you a link for the Leopold Nickel case? Thanks

Although, no one has established that the Cutlers have any relevant history. Mr Cutler might have just gone up there to work.

Could go off on a pointless tangent again? Of course unless the Cutler family do have considerable history in Kalgoorlie?

McGovan went missing from the Foundry Hotel, Kalgoorlie a town known for its metal.

"McGovan went missing from the Foundry Hotel, Kalgoorlie a town known for its metal"

Lisa in a frame grab from tv news clip
288e5e678e7dcf7c23ac2672cd66baa5.jpg

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa...old-case-murders-ng-b88651750z

It would appear someone was operating in Perth then shifted to Claremont. What was going on in the accused life in 1988?

Rally Australia 1988, steel bomber bucket seat in Toyota. Man wearing very rough gloves, which sounds like Kevlar racing gloves.

Grabs Dorothy by the hair in carpark, wraps her up in sticky tape, then dumps her on Centenary drive the way home to mummys place?

This sounds like a similar scenario to what might happen to Cutler

Different modis operandi

This was on the advice of a clairvoyant which resulted in nothing. None of the clairvoyants have achieved anything.

Cutlers disappearance was on the winter solstice, but that may have been coincidence when taking Dorothy's abduction into consideration.

Were the hotel abductions a week a apart? Being first week of rally, I wonder when the Rally Australia occurred in 1988?

Wow thats amazing how the clairvoyant influenced don enough for him to drive to southern cross [emoji779]

Wow thats amazing how the clairvoyant influenced don enough for him to drive to southern cross [emoji779]

Considering Don is a shearing contractor, he was probably on the way through. The media said 'clairvoyant'.

Obviously the 'clairvoyant' has been reading crime forums.

Apparently Don asked around in Southern Cross. bet ya Don didn't go for a look at Edwards Find on Loch road in Southern Cross.

Rally Australia 1988, steel bomber bucket seat in Toyota. Man wearing very rough gloves, which sounds like Kevlar racing gloves...
Snipped

RACING gloves are NOT typically Kevlar.

Kevlar gloves provide CUT PROTECTION!
Protecting hands and fingers from being chopped off or cut! Good for people working in jobs where their hands are at risk of getting injured.
http://www.dupont.com.au/products-a...ers/brands/kevlar/products/gloves-kevlar.html

Race Car Drivers (all denominations of car racing) need fire protection and a good "FEEL" on the steering wheel. By 'good feel' I mean the gloves need to be supple enough to enhance sensory inputs from the wheel to the drivers hands.
http://www.autosport.com.au/racewear-gloves

Kevlar is NOT a suitable fabric for racing car gloves.

PLUS

ALL racing gloves must be FIA approved and fire retardant for racing. Drivers go through a process called Scrutineering before every race, where specially trained scrutineers check their driving apparel (suit, helmut, gloves, boots etc) and car against a set of rules for each racing discipline. It is very strict.

https://www.fia.com/regulation/category/98

Therefore car racing gloves are NOT Kevlar.
Please refrain from spreading inaccurate information.

If the 'rough gloves' used in the Sheraton on Adelaide Tce/Hill Street were in fact Kevlar industry gloves.
Then I presume the perp chose these gloves for the attack to protect against leaving fingerprints.

Regular plastic gardening gloves were probably not rugged enough to withstand the level of brutality that the perp inflicted upon the poor Sheraton victim.

Therefore, IMO therefore this sounds like a pre-meditated crime.

Unless the perp worked in an industry that required wearing 'rough gloves' , and just had the gloves sitting around n their car.

Considering Don is a shearing contractor, he was probably on the way through. The media said 'clairvoyant'.

Apparently Don asked around in Southern Cross. bet ya Don didn't go for a look at Edwards Find on Loch road in Southern Cross.
Im not sure of the difference between the two, psychic and clairvoyant sorry,
But im happy to call it one and the same ?

If the 'rough gloves' used in the Sheraton on Adelaide Tce/Hill Street were in fact Kevlar industry gloves.
Then I presume the perp chose these gloves for the attack to protect against leaving fingerprints.

Regular plastic gardening gloves were probably not rugged enough to withstand the level of brutality that the perp inflicted upon the poor Sheraton victim.

Therefore, IMO therefore this sounds like a pre-meditated crime.

Unless the perp worked in an industry that required wearing 'rough gloves' , and just had the gloves sitting around n their car.

You need to find the post a couple of pages back regarding Dorothy,

Now Im not sure taking a journalists word for word is the right thing to do. But the journalist said they were driving gloves, and they were very rough. Which sounds like fire resistant kevlar racing gloves.

This is a little presumption based on the steel passenger bomber racing car seat Dorothy was tied to during the drive to Centenary ave, Wilson.

The steel bomber passenger racing seat is designed for short rides while providing rigidity in the event of a crash.

I wonder if Dorothy can tell us there were roll bars in the car?

He could punch to the victim then turn up for work without any marks on his fists is my guess?

He might have been delusional that he was Ross Dunketon? Maybe he went whipping through the Karnup pine forest in his rally Toyota, or orange Datsun on the way home to Fountain of Youth address?

Ummm Darkan to Southern Cross is 4h35m - 4h49m drive.

IMO No shearing contractor would take himself or his whole team that far for work.

(Assuming Don Spiers managed a team if shearers of course. )

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Snipped

RACING gloves are NOT typically Kevlar.

Kevlar gloves provide CUT PROTECTION!
Protecting hands and fingers from being chopped off or cut! Good for people working in jobs where their hands are at risk of getting injured.
http://www.dupont.com.au/products-a...ers/brands/kevlar/products/gloves-kevlar.html

Race Car Drivers (all denominations of car racing) need fire protection and a good "FEEL" on the steering wheel. By 'good feel' I mean the gloves need to be supple enough to enhance sensory inputs from the wheel to the drivers hands.
http://www.autosport.com.au/racewear-gloves

Kevlar is NOT a suitable fabric for racing car gloves.

PLUS

ALL racing gloves must be FIA approved and fire retardant for racing. Drivers go through a process called Scrutineering before every race, where specially trained scrutineers check their driving apparel (suit, helmut, gloves, boots etc) and car against a set of rules for each racing discipline. It is very strict.

https://www.fia.com/regulation/category/98

Therefore car racing gloves are NOT Kevlar.
Please refrain from spreading inaccurate information.

Might they have been motorcycle gloves?

I did think that a hotel might have provided a big screen to show the rally on. Much like some hotels do with the football.

Here's the link for the Clairvoyant that told Don Spiers that SS was in a house in Wembley.

"One clairvoyant told of ahouse in the inner Perth suburb ofWembley where Sarah was beingheld against her will. The seer describeda house that was in a treelinedstreet, with a white picketfence and a For Sale sign at thefront. But the vision mysteriouslydid not include a street name orhouse number.Every street in Wembley hasstreet trees. Don Spiers spent hoursdriving the streets looking for theright house, without success. "
Hello Spooks,
Theres more about it here...

"All this time Don and Carol Spiers had not given up hope of finding Sarah alive.
Don Spiers took time off from the shearing team he ran, and the couple moved into their daughters’ city apartment.
They publicised the phone number in the hope that anyone with information would come forward, and made sure at least one family member was by the phone 24 hours a day.

They got plenty of information, but it was bad information.
It came in a torrent from the fevered minds of clairvoyants, around 250 of them.
The callers told the desperate Spiers parents of dreams and visions that would lead them to their daughter.
The calls placed Don Spiers into an agonising and cruel dilemma.
He did not believe in clairvoyants but was compelled to do everything in his power to find Sarah.
He felt he had to act on the information because he was concerned that one of the callers might have some factual information to offer but was hiding behind the persona of a clairvoyant.

“They have been a huge torment to myself and my family in giving cryptic clues as to where Sarah might be,” he told the ABC’s Australian Story in February.

Many of the clues sounded specific, but they were just not specific enough.
One clairvoyant told of a house in the inner Perth suburb of Wembley where Sarah was being held against her will.
The seer described a house that was in a treelined street, with a white picket fence and a For Sale sign at the front.
But the vision mysteriously did not include a street name or house number.

Every street in Wembley has street trees. Don Spiers spent hours driving the streets looking for the right house, without success.
On another occasion he made the long, sad car trip alone to the old gold mining town of Southern Cross, 250 km east of Perth, where he was to find a man fitting a certain description in a pub.
This man held the key. But again he drove home empty handed, frustrated, angry and shattered."

https://vicskeptics.wordpress.com/2005/02/22/murders-and-clairvoyants/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member