Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars in or close to Wagga Wagga Met. Bought in Oct16 presumably from the place you saw it leaving on the trailer. Apparently painted Octane Orange and by the comments on the vid, perhaps sold again to the guy with the top comment. Facebook the vid creator name using Andreas instead as the first name.

With the type of Holden Commodore VS was first issued in April 1995.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_Commodore_(VS). It could have been used for the disappearance of SS and the abduction and murders of JR and CG. It is not possible that it was used for Karrakatta which occurred in February 1995.

I think the standard work vehicles were Toyota Hi-ace vans or Hilux in the service vehicle. Hi-ace as shown in the ad but search for ex-telstra vehicle on sites like gumtree also show the service vehicles.
https://youtu.be/gsskG1adcdI

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...r/news-story/6c72e0b800816c7c17018525bcd68229

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-16/claremont-serial-killer-timeline/6860718

Bazzzinga! So the VS Commodore in Jan 1996 would have max been max 7 months old, so the car wouldnt have been sold at govt suction meaning potential work vehicle or he bought brand new?

This very much could have been telecom vehicle.

Police would have reconciled the age and whether he owned eg: 4 month old car.

Just a note on the Rally Australia. The Perth leg was held 30 April - 1 May with the rally moving to Bega on the NSW South Coast 11- 12 June with the next one being in August. Any competitors in Western Australia would have more likely been local, however maybe the increased popularity of Rally Cars increased the purchases of rally style cars and car accessories.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988_Australian_Rally_Championship

Maybe someone had rally fever post comp?
Thats only a fortnight post comp. Not sure if Rally Australia did Adelaide Terrace race that year?
Any rally demo Claremont speedway?

Maybe police go through rally car records?
Maybe amateur rally member of club driving the hills gravel tracks?

So La Petite closes 1994, CGE moves in with BRE 1998. March?

How old is VG?

Is VG BREs biological daughter?

"If" so this would put BRE around Mosman Park, not far from Iona, about 400 metres away where the girls might walk up.

Sarah Spiers was 18 in 1996. In 1994 Sarah would have been around 14 years of age.
Still at Iona?
I wonder what Iona has, which St Hilda's doesn't?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Different religion mate Catholic Iona Anglican St Hilda's

Iona's brother school Christian Brothers Fremantle

St Hilda's brother school, Christ Church Grammar School Claremont.

PLC's brother school is Scotch College (even though PLC are next door to CCGS)

Cars in or close to Wagga Wagga Met. Bought in Oct16 presumably from the place you saw it leaving on the trailer. Apparently painted Octane Orange and by the comments on the vid, perhaps sold again to the guy with the top comment. Facebook the vid creator name using Andreas instead as the first name.
Thanks noname ,
that changes things now it can be ruled out of suspicion.

If you have Google Earth handy, draw a line from 347 Stirling Highway & Stirling road where Sarah Spiers was abducted, at 77 degrees (90 degrees) from the vector meridian of Jane & Ciara for 347 kilometres, you will hit Southern cross Post Office at the 347km mark, within 50 metres south its location. (aka PMG, aka Telecom).
If you continue through, to 556 kilometres, you will hit Kalgoorlie post office on the head.

Not bad for mapping.without Google Earth. Boy Sea Scout at Kewdale Highschool? Someone with an interest in GPS, registered on a GPS website, with obvious ownership of an early handheld GPS unit.

What sort of map would you use to draw a line through those post offices to 347 Stirling highway & Stirling road? Stirling was a common standard issue manufacturer of home phone around the time government road in Claremont was established.

Actually, the Claremont post office where the phones were, is dead in line with the other two for 557.1km

I know it sounds wobbly dobbly but at 347 kms from Sarahs abduction, we might see some relevance at the trial.

snipped

Doesn't quite work. You miss the Southern Cross Post office by a couple of km, if you hit the Kalgoorlie PO, and that is taking it from 347 Stirling Hwy, not even close to Claremont PO, which would put your positions further out.

What is the relevance of 77 degrees? and 557 Km. Can you please put your image up to show what you are claiming?

There is something a far more significance IMO at 347 km from 347 Stirling Highway at 83 degrees from north (not 77 degrees). Not even close to Southern Cross PO, but explains why someone with possible knowledge of SS case in the guise of a psychic made a cryptic suggestion to Don Spiers.

Crabsticks, why is your PO at Southern Cross or Kalgoorlie going to be of significance that will come out at trial? Please explain?

I did think that a hotel might have provided a big screen to show the rally on. Much like some hotels do with the football.

Heehee, anyone want to show their age and recall what size a 'bigscreen' was in 1988? 40cm?!

Iona's brother school Christian Brothers Fremantle

St Hilda's brother school, Christ Church Grammar School Claremont.

PLC's brother school is Scotch College (even though PLC are next door to CCGS)

MLC is next to CCGS

PLC is in Peppermint Grove just down the road from St Hilda's and Iona

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

I wonder if Police have got around to checking out the drainage compensation basin that the accused would've seen every day he turned up at work yet?NextDoorToTelstraKewdale.JPG

Xyz,

Yes you're right - big screen wasn't invented then. Oops. LOL

'Big screen' was the drive-in!!! [emoji16]

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

Different religion mate Catholic Iona Anglican St Hilda's
Funny you should say that. There was a time in Perth when everybody were staunchly "C of E"!, as if anything else was a disability, and Roman Catholics especially were discriminated against. In scouts, we lit bonfires and celebrated the beheading of Guy Fawkes etc. There was a campaign against C Y O'Connor for instance to be removed, mainly because he was Catholic. Irish Catholics were interned during WW1 if they were in the Republican brotherhood, etc. The WELD Club wouldn't allow Catholics to join, etc.
I wonder then, what the accused beef was, if indeed it was Catholicism that made the murder victims any different to the rest?

As you mentioned the drive-in beforehand. I think the one on William St, Beckenham was called the Waverley. The Waverley was still open in 1988 because we took our kids to see Cocktail with Tom Cruise.

I think Dixie and Masters (convicted for VC's murder) look alike, but I can't see much resemblance to BRE, IMO
Dixie and BRE are both similar heights (6' 1 and 6' 3) and they have short dark hair. When a victim gave a statement to the police, the description would have sounded similar. As I mentioned beforehand WAPOL knew they were looking for a tall man. They were probably a bit confused.

Yes, the drive-in. My old school friend's dad was so stingy, he'd send him and his brothers down his street to watch the movies at the Waverley at the fence. Everytime dad took me, we'd turn all the speakers up near that fence up full bore, so he could hear it. :)

There was one in Dellar Rd Maddington which BRE might've gone to. It mainly had *advertiser censored* movies in the final years.

Saw this story...

http://www.candidslice.com/vanished-missing-persons-discovered-in-submerged-cars/

Any thoughts on SS in this type of scenario? Either in water or underground maybe. All just conjecture....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi apoptosisfutz - thanks for the article. I haven't thought of ss or other possible victims being submerged in water but I have thought that ss or other possible victims were in that blue Gemini. Maybe ss was hidden in the boot of the car. He would then have had her close by. If the car went to the tip that would be a good way of disposing of a body. It would be squashed up with the car never to be found again. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member