Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this story...

http://www.candidslice.com/vanished-missing-persons-discovered-in-submerged-cars/

Any thoughts on SS in this type of scenario? Either in water or underground maybe. All just conjecture....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Interesting concept but I don't see it for SS definite possibility for your more common and garden murders amongst long established criminal groups. Most of the lakes round Perth are shallow and dry now in summer. Are there any deep lakes does anyone know?

Blonde guy standing at a bar talking to sarah? Dont remember that specifically.
There were reports of a long blonde hair surfy guy offering lift to girls iirc. In the early reports. Was he the one telling people he was the cops son too?

Sleuthing of family members and friends is not allowed. You may only discuss what has been said in MSM or by LE about them, but you may not sleuth out their personal information and post about it here.

WS is fact based and does not allow discussion related to psychics/clairvoyants or any/all things paranormal. Again, what has been contained in MSM can be discussed, but further discussion that is sourced from unapproved sources/blogs is not allowed.

Websleuths relies on member to know The Rules and post in accordance with them. Mods are unable to sit in each and every thread 24/7 to read posts in real time, and therefore we rely on members to Alert us when posts violate TOS. When members don’t follow the rules and posts are not being alerted on, the thread becomes derailed and spins out of control.

Posts have been removed. If violations continue, we may have to consider closing the general discussion threads and allow posting only in the Media *NO DISCUSSION* thread. It’s up to members whether or not the discussion thread remains open.

Blonde guy standing at a bar talking to sarah? Dont remember that specifically.
There were reports of a long blonde hair surfy guy offering lift to girls iirc. In the early reports. Was he the one telling people he was the cops son too?

You wont find that in the media. I dare say we wont hear if he has been cleared, if they found him. He is not in media so we cant talk about him, if we even knew his name.

Only the trial is going to start the ball rolling on anything further. We will hear about the video. That's if such a case doesn't go to a rare case of closed court. After a truck load of people being eliminated by DNA inside the hotel, and inadvertently outside the hotel via familial DNA testing, there is only a few left.

I want to know who the taxi was where the bloke was in the back and the woman broke her ankle? *That's in the media

That's interesting about the cop. We may well hear about other cops which we cant talk about right now.

Interesting concept but I don't see it for SS definite possibility for your more common and garden murders amongst long established criminal groups. Most of the lakes round Perth are shallow and dry now in summer. Are there any deep lakes does anyone know?

All the bodies at present, have been just off hard substrate road on the surface. Logic would be that the rest are too.

Kerry Turner was found behind a log near Canning dam on the surface. Jane Rimmer was found road side on the north heading side the road. Ciara was found on the surface, some 30 metres from hardtop road. 50 metres within a metre. Thats a long way to drag a body through scrub down an embankment.

Hi apoptosisfutz - thanks for the article. I haven't thought of ss or other possible victims being submerged in water but I have thought that ss or other possible victims were in that blue Gemini. Maybe ss was hidden in the boot of the car. He would then have had her close by. If the car went to the tip that would be a good way of disposing of a body. It would be squashed up with the car never to be found again. MOO

The car was still in his front yard in 2007, I think it's unlikely she was in the boot of the car in the front yard of his house for 11+ years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what Iona has, which St Hilda's doesn't?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

His MO appears different from home address to address.

An address that surrounds his primary school and 5 houses down from his principle place of residence in 1996? He was hinting at his home address?

Patrick way, Shamrock way, his street Fountain way. He must of liked it because he bought a house approx 5 houses down in 1995.

Dun I the highest peak on the island with its stunning 360Degree views over Iona, The isle of Mull and other outer hebridean islands – on a clear day as far as the isle of skye.
We also find the pool of the fountain of youth on Dun I and hear the stories of Brigid connected with it.

http://peace-trails.com/events-calendar/workshop-journeys-retreats/iona-2016

3o64RV1.jpg

The car was still in his front yard in 2007, I think it's unlikely she was in the boot of the car in the front yard of his house for 11+ years.

Hi Kambo - the car itself could have been a trophy for him to look at every day. He could even have kept trophies taken from murders in the car. It just sat there and never moved for all that time. I think it was there up to 2011. MOO

Hi Kambo - the car itself could have been a trophy for him to look at every day. He could even have kept trophies taken from murders in the car. It just sat there and never moved for all that time. I think it was there up to 2011. MOO

Interestingly according to google maps, 344 acton is now a tourist attraction and is defined as a museum.

the vehicle in driveway of 344. I have had a squiz at Landgate aerials and it first appears on 12/12/2004 and last appearance is 23/3/2011. After the last appearance 2 white station wagons appear with the occasional 3rd white vehicle which appears to be some sort of work vehicle.

The vehicle in question does change to slightly different positions in front of the old garage so it appears it was being driven.

Given that CMG and BRE married in late 2001 could this vehicle have been hers? Could it have then been passed onto CMG daughter because she would have been just about 17 years old in March 2011.

And to throw a cat among the pigeons could this vehicle be an old model BMW something like the BMW 5 E12 series? It appears to me there is an exhaust to the right of the number plate and this is common in euro vehicles. and it appears to be more squat in design than Gemini models that have been suggested on here. What appears to be a rear upper roof lip over back window was common in old beamers. The top edge of boot lid appears to be more rounded than the more angular shape of the Gemini.

Perth has quite a few deep lakes which have water in them during the summer months. The newer suburbs have drainage basins too. There are umpteen deep lakes in Thornlie’s Forest Lakes, which remain wet in the summer.

North of Swan River:
Gnangara, Herdsman Lake, Jandabup, Lake Joondalup

South of Swan River:
Bibra Lake (there’s several), Forrestdale Lake, Lake Thompson, Thomsons Lake – south of Yangebup, between Munster and Atwell

Tomato Lake - Kewdale

Lake Leschnaulta, Yangebup Lake, The Spectacles, Araluen, Serpentine Falls, Lesmurdie Falls

Dammed Rivers – all south of the Swan River

https://www.watercorporation.com.au/water-supply/our-water-sources/dams/visiting-our-dams

https://soperth.com.au/perths-top-unique-swimming-spots-beaches-swimming-holes-lakes-and-rivers-14289

Interestingly according to google maps, 344 acton is now a tourist attraction and is defined as a museum.

Hi Kambo - that is really amazing information. 344 Acton defined as a museum! The accused hasn't even been to trial yet! I know when he was initially arrested people drove past the house all the time so it has been of great interest. I just didn't think it would be listed as a tourist attraction so soon and before he is found guilty. How weird. MOO

Hi Kambo - that is really amazing information. 344 Acton defined as a museum! The accused hasn't even been to trial yet! I know when he was initially arrested people drove past the house all the time so it has been of great interest. I just didn't think it would be listed as a tourist attraction so soon and before he is found guilty. How weird. MOO

Maybe it has been googled that extensively that google automatically lists it as a point of interest. Either that or someone with a warped sense of humour has submitted it.

the vehicle in driveway of 344. I have had a squiz at Landgate aerials and it first appears on 12/12/2004 and last appearance is 23/3/2011. After the last appearance 2 white station wagons appear with the occasional 3rd white vehicle which appears to be some sort of work vehicle.

The vehicle in question does change to slightly different positions in front of the old garage so it appears it was being driven.

Given that CMG and BRE married in late 2001 could this vehicle have been hers? Could it have then been passed onto CMG daughter because she would have been just about 17 years old in March 2011.

And to throw a cat among the pigeons could this vehicle be an old model BMW something like the BMW 5 E12 series? It appears to me there is an exhaust to the right of the number plate and this is common in euro vehicles. and it appears to be more squat in design than Gemini models that have been suggested on here. What appears to be a rear upper roof lip over back window was common in old beamers. The top edge of boot lid appears to be more rounded than the more angular shape of the Gemini.
Perhaps sometime between 1989 to 1997 the accused CSK had both his own vehicle and a work vehicle as well.

1989 (Late ’89) – Teenager - Abducted from car park opposite Cottesloe Hotel – bundled into the back of a station wagon. Attempted rape at Lakeway drive-in Swanbourne. He was aged about 30 and hard whiskers. Note: BREs age 21 Post Newsp.

1994 (Approx. 1994) – Married woman aged 18 - Central Claremont Carpark, attempted abduction. Man with white Holden Commodore asked for help reaching inside Commodore to locate his car keys. Websths

1995 – Sun 12 Feb – Teenager - Abducted in Rowe Park in Gugeri St, taken to KK cemetery (note: witness described a van) pressreader

KK rape: On this occasion it would appear the CSK whoever he may be was in a work van – highly unlikely he was working on a Sunday. Government employees aren’t supposed to utilise work vehicles after hours – it was a huge risk using a work vehicle. Where was his own vehicle?

1995 – April - Holden commodore VS Series I Station Wagon was released April 1995 - australiancar

1997 – 15 March – CG was seen speaking to someone in a light coloured station wagon perthnow

These are only my thoughts and opinions.

Hi paper trail - thank you for the information about the old car outside BRE's house. I know that BRE and CGE got together in 1998. Didn't know they married in late 2001. A verified member called True blue2017 answered a lot of questions about BRE in earlier threads. He said that the old blue car belonged to CGE. For some reason I thought they moved in together in 1998 and that the old car had been around then. Obviously I'm wrong. Looking at the time lapse video of BRE's house over years it didn't look like the car moved. I'm sure you are right that VG may have driven it. There has been great discussion on what type of car it is and I have always called it a Gemini but you may have new information on the type of car it is. MOO

Papertrail,

Thank you for the information of the vehicles re: 12/12/2004 and last appearance is 23/3/2011. After the last appearance 2 white station wagons appear with the occasional 3rd white vehicle which appears to be some sort of work vehicle.

With regard to the Landgate aerial photographs you looked at, do you know when the commencement date was?
I've noticed that Googleearth history commences about 2003. My guess is that satellite technology was installed about 2003.

It would be good if we could go back before 2003.

Hi paper trail - thank you for the information about the old car outside BRE's house. I know that BRE and CGE got together in 1998. Didn't know they married in late 2001. A verified member called True blue2017 answered a lot of questions about BRE in earlier threads. He said that the old blue car belonged to CGE. For some reason I thought they moved in together in 1998 and that the old car had been around then. Obviously I'm wrong. Looking at the time lapse video of BRE's house over years it didn't look like the car moved. I'm sure you are right that VG may have driven it. There has been great discussion on what type of car it is and I have always called it a Gemini but you may have new information on the type of car it is. MOO

I need to correct some misinformation I posted. CMG and BRE married december 2000. He had posted a message to CMG on his FB page on 16/12/2013 "happy Anniversary 13yrs".

There is no evidence that CMG and BRE were actually together as a couple in 1998. The information found on the West Coast Eagles football club's admin site only lists members for 20 years and both of their names (and connected others) are included in the list.

The 1994 incident is interesting. I do wonder what type of white commodore it was. eg sedan or station wagon.

Papertrail,

Thank you for the information of the vehicles re: 12/12/2004 and last appearance is 23/3/2011. After the last appearance 2 white station wagons appear with the occasional 3rd white vehicle which appears to be some sort of work vehicle.

With regard to the Landgate aerial photographs you looked at, do you know when the commencement date was?
I've noticed that Googleearth history commences about 2003. My guess is that satellite technology was installed about 2003.

Landgate aerials go back to 1953. There are not aerials for every year online but there is a very good selection. You can view all aerials at their Midland centre. I believe the Landgate aerials used to be captured via aeroplane using photogrametry equipment. Here is a link that describes how they do it. https://www0.landgate.wa.gov.au/maps-and-imagery/imagery/aerial-photography

Papertrail,

Perhaps at one stage BRE purchased an ex-Telstra vehicle from the auctions, and later purchased another one. Passing one of the vehicle's to CGE to drive. Alternatively, they may of had a boarder staying at the Kewdale house - a work colleague of BREs.

My thoughts are BRE might be a bit of a hoarder and I think other sleuths might agree - Spooks you've mentioned hoarding beforehand.

These are only my thoughts and opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon