Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why would BRE decide to make his last year on the electoral roll 1999? any ideas??? He married CGE in December 2000 and they purchased 344 Acton sometime in 2000 so why go off the electoral roll?

I need to correct some misinformation I posted. CMG and BRE married december 2000. He had posted a message to CMG on his FB page on 16/12/2013 "happy Anniversary 13yrs".

There is no evidence that CMG and BRE were actually together as a couple in 1998. The information found on the West Coast Eagles football club's admin site only lists members for 20 years and both of their names (and connected others) are included in the list.

The 1994 incident is interesting. I do wonder what type of white commodore it was. eg sedan or station wagon.
Papertrail,

That's not a wedding anniversary - they were defacto. Perhaps that's the anniversary of when they met.

Perhaps at one stage BRE purchased an ex-Telstra vehicle from the auctions, and later purchased another one. Passing one of the vehicle's to CGE to drive. Alternatively, they may of had a boarder staying at the Kewdale house - a work colleague of BREs.

My thoughts are BRE might be a bit of a hoarder and I think other sleuths might agree - Spooks you've mentioned hoarding beforehand.

These are only my thoughts and opinions.

talking about hoarding. Could BRE be the suspect police referred to just 2 weeks prior to the release of the Mystery Man video in August 2008. The one they described as living in abject squalor but perfect in every way in a physical sense. They described this suspect (or POI) as an IT professional. Could BRE be referred to as an 'IT professional"? I have posted the newspaper article on WS previously about this but can't locate it presently. This IT guy had come to attention because he h ad attempted to pickup a young girl from Stirling Highway nightclub area in 2007.

Papertrail,

That's not a wedding anniversary - they were defacto. Perhaps that's the anniversary of when they met.

Can you tell me how you know it was not their wedding anniversary? Also you posted recently ECE's date of birth can you say where you got that information from please?

Hi Kambo - the car itself could have been a trophy for him to look at every day. He could even have kept trophies taken from murders in the car. It just sat there and never moved for all that time. I think it was there up to 2011. MOO

I think the operative word here is 'cars'. There is more cars in the yard, than some have owned their entire lives. Totally agree with this potential. They'll be spotless. Its the symbolism.

Have the cars been destroyed? By whom? And not just his, the ones he may have borrowed.

I'm still interested to hear the description of the jewellery found by the stonemason in that abandoned warehouse on Government road? Just down from Janes daycare.

How does Jane go from the state we see in the video, to highly inebriated, seen by witnesses at Loch st?

Amazingly Iona Presentation College is bordered by Bay View Tce and Lochee st of its own.

Title: We Saw Jane Hitchhiking
Media: Community Times
Author:Andrew Clennel
June 19, 1996

ekYTJdd.jpg

bog
bɒɡ/
noun
noun: bog; plural noun: bogs; noun: the bog

an area of wet muddy ground that is too soft to support a heavy body.

Can you tell me how you know it was not their wedding anniversary? Also you posted recently ECE's date of birth can you say where you got that information from please?
There's been information which refers to BRE having married EE, but no mention of an actual marriage to CGE. From what I've read I'm certain there wasn't a second marriage (CGE). Is anyone aware if he actually married CGE? If he's not married Papertrail may have located the date he met CGE - 16 Dec 2000.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-charged-Claremont-serial-killings-case.html

There's been posts beforehand about Vs birthdate within the previous threads.

So where are the hairs, fingerprints etc today?

Yet advocate Estelle Blackburn said the hairs found in Ms Mason's underwear, when her body was recovered, did not match Greer's, nor did fingerprints found on the rubbish bags that housed Ms Mason's remains.
Ms Blackburn said witnesses attested that they saw Ms Mason running down Stirling Highway at 10 o'clock at night looking distraught after police alleged she had been murdered.
http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/mason-murderer-will-remain-inside-mcginty-20110303-1bgak.html

Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Cooke was known to authorities as a petty criminal, primarily a prowler and a thief, so police were incredulous when he confessed to eight murders, 14 attempted murders and the break-and-enter of more than 250 homes.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-14/eric-edgar-cooke-serial-killer-voice-heard-53-years-later/9122724

There's been information which refers to BRE having married EE, but no mention of an actual marriage to CGE. From what I've read I'm certain there wasn't a second marriage (CGE). Is anyone aware if he actually married CGE? If he's not married Papertrail may have located the date he met CGE - 16 Dec 2000.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-charged-Claremont-serial-killings-case.html

The media have only reported an assumption that Eagles membership is the earliest record. But we are talking about the suspect of a psychopathic serial killer case here. Marital rules don't necessarily apply, potentially in part, a cover for a more sinister life.

If you are abducting women and dumping them in hollow lies, a bog, marriage is a thin veil for nefarious activity.

Cooke and the Birnies are different animals.

Papertrail,

Does this answer your question? Please acknowledge the response.

why would BRE decide to make his last year on the electoral roll 1999? any ideas??? He married CGE in December 2000 and they purchased 344 Acton sometime in 2000 so why go off the electoral roll?
I believe he might've started stalking people online that commented on the CSK case in blogs and websites just before then.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

The media have only reported an assumption that Eagles membership is the earliest record. But we are talking about the suspect of a psychopathic serial killer case here. Marital rules don't necessarily apply, potentially in part, a cover for a more sinister life.

If you are abducting women and dumping them in hollow lies, a bog, marriage is a thin veil for nefarious activity.

Cooke and the Birnies are different animals.
The Birnies were defacto - her name changed by deed poll. http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...dec978771325&usg=AOvVaw1FobARC8JgvagcLz92TR9h

We're trying to establish when BRE and CGE actually met. If BRE and CGE did marry we don't have a date.

All we have is a FB post wishing Happy Anniversary, but that doesn't prove they ever got married. We can all presume they got married but it's impossible for us to change history! They didn't get married - end of story.

the vehicle in driveway of 344. I have had a squiz at Landgate aerials and it first appears on 12/12/2004 and last appearance is 23/3/2011. After the last appearance 2 white station wagons appear with the occasional 3rd white vehicle which appears to be some sort of work vehicle.

The vehicle in question does change to slightly different positions in front of the old garage so it appears it was being driven.

Given that CMG and BRE married in late 2001 could this vehicle have been hers? Could it have then been passed onto CMG daughter because she would have been just about 17 years old in March 2011.

And to throw a cat among the pigeons could this vehicle be an old model BMW something like the BMW 5 E12 series? It appears to me there is an exhaust to the right of the number plate and this is common in euro vehicles. and it appears to be more squat in design than Gemini models that have been suggested on here. What appears to be a rear upper roof lip over back window was common in old beamers. The top edge of boot lid appears to be more rounded than the more angular shape of the Gemini.

@papertrail There is a 1988 Hilux with white canopy (This could be the reported Karrkatta van as th canopy sounds hollow and the floor ribbed like a van) tucked right up the back of the drive under cover about the 2007 raster dataset. This would imply it is owned by a resident. It then sits out on the front lawn, with flat tyres from what I can see.

This means child birth happened in March 1994? Around when La Petite closed?

That is approx June 1993 of conception. The child in the mothers surname. Was someone having a bit on the side without either knowing? #lawrence

EE divorce finalised march 1998? 3 years for divorce settlement?

As a simple matter of record only, Pamela Lawrence murdered 23 May 1994 in Glyde st. La Petite closed about a month later?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Mallard

http://missingandmurderedaustralia....06/sharon-mason-back-on-unsolved-list_04.html

the vehicle in driveway of 344. I have had a squiz at Landgate aerials and it first appears on 12/12/2004 and last appearance is 23/3/2011. After the last appearance 2 white station wagons appear with the occasional 3rd white vehicle which appears to be some sort of work vehicle.

The vehicle in question does change to slightly different positions in front of the old garage so it appears it was being driven.

Given that CMG and BRE married in late 2001 could this vehicle have been hers? Could it have then been passed onto CMG daughter because she would have been just about 17 years old in March 2011.
And to throw a cat among the pigeons could this vehicle be an old model BMW something like the BMW 5 E12 series? It appears to me there is an exhaust to the right of the number plate and this is common in euro vehicles. and it appears to be more squat in design than Gemini models that have been suggested on here. What appears to be a rear upper roof lip over back window was common in old beamers. The top edge of boot lid appears to be more rounded than the more angular shape of the Gemini.

Any number of them could have been a BRE parents hand me down also.

Perhaps at one stage BRE purchased an ex-Telstra vehicle from the auctions, and later purchased another one. Passing one of the vehicle's to CGE to drive. Alternatively, they may of had a boarder staying at the Kewdale house - a work colleague of BREs.

My thoughts are BRE might be a bit of a hoarder and I think other sleuths might agree - Spooks you've mentioned hoarding beforehand.

These are only my thoughts and opinions.
No hoarding to be seen in the backyard imo . perhaps just indoors ?

Frame picture of police searching the property .
dec 2016 from tv a current affair .
1d29c2d13d75c879715881e95b4b9c45.jpg

Example of hoarders backyard ,
https://goo.gl/images/anUKJs

The relationship breaks down. They separate. The stepdaughter who has the mothers surname *cough* stays with *cough* stepfather.

It would help immensely if we could establish what cars BRE drove. Like a timeline of vehicles and especially when he had vehicles which were similar looking. JMO.

Crabstick,

If we had an approximate date for the jewellery found, we perhaps could match it to a lady who may have gone missing at that time.

Re: I'm still interested to hear the description of the jewellery found by the stonemason in that abandoned warehouse on Government road? Just down from Janes daycare.

the vehicle in driveway of 344. I have had a squiz at Landgate aerials and it first appears on 12/12/2004 and last appearance is 23/3/2011.
How sure of those dates are you Papertrail?
The time lapse reposted by Met recently shows the car still in the driveway at 08Sep11 then theres a big jump to 17Dec11 when the car has gone. Why the footage in between is missing, Im unsure. The footage begins in 2004 but the car isn't clearly visible. It jumps 1-2 frames only to 02Jan08 which is the first clear shot of the blue car. It seems that the 2 cars pictured there on 22Dec16 were the only ones regularly there since 25Apr15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee