Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alleged Killer and wannabe author on trial now for co-killing a teen with autism told court she reasearched serial killers and torture methods for her 'book'!!!!
I wonder if she ever read or joined the CSK thread???

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...ed-jemma-lilley-testifies/9076772?pfmredir=sm

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Hi Spooks - have been reading about this case. Happened last year and already on trial! These women should be put in straight jackets in padded cells. The poor guy they murdered was autistic! His family must be going through hell learning about why and how he was murdered. I wonder how long they will be put away for. Forever I hope. MOO

Hi Spooks - have been reading about this case. Happened last year and already on trial! These women should be put in straight jackets in padded cells. The poor guy they murdered was autistic! His family must be going through hell learning about why and how he was murdered. I wonder how long they will be put away for. Forever I hope. MOO

Yes horrific crime.
On a positive note, at least the crime, conviction and trial all occurring within a fairly short time frame for this murder of autistic teen - compared to the 20-30+ years the families and victims of alleged CSK crimes have had to wait.

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

Yes horrific crime.
On a positive note, at least the crime, conviction and trial all occurring within a fairly short time frame for this murder of autistic teen - compared to the 20-30+ years the families and victims of alleged CSK crimes have had to wait.

I feel for the HD victim having to wait 30 years for the trial of her alleged offender.
30 years!!!!
She's already waited approximately the equivalent of a life-term for murder.

The problem with relying sole upon media articles is that in my experience there's a lot of misreporting opinions as facts, incorrect facts, and dubious reliance upon verification from hearsay sources. Even when reporting 1st hand accounts much of it is misreported. Often different media outlets contradict each other, and a lot of pertinent information is dropped for the shake of brevity.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

re: Location of d-sites
Lust Killers like to use different d-sites.
Power/Control Killers like to group victims together in a specific location.

Could we presume then that since the alleged CSK used alleged d-sites at different ends of Perth, then he's more likely to be a Lust Killer?

https://books.google.com.au/books?i...=serial killers who dump victims cars&f=false

attachment.php

PS: I'm not sure why the screen shot has a white rectangle??? apologies

Attachments

• Screen shot 2017-10-24 at 7.24.46 PM.png
    Screen shot 2017-10-24 at 7.24.46 PM.png
    294.5 KB · Views: 164
Anyone know if the accused smoked cigarettes?

Hi Spooks - I have never heard that accused smoked. He was into sport so maybe he didn't. I have never seen pictures of him with a cigarette in his hand. Who knows though he may have at some time. MOO

I don't expect anyone will admit knowing him that well!

With regard to the cigarette butts found in the blf - have there ever been reports of whether any DNA was found on them and registered. Would that information be kept from the public? MOO

Hi Annalise, I thought it was quite curious the press reported science might get DNA off the cigarette butts nearly thirty years later and I'd assumed the butts would be a soggy salty mess. Could it be possible the ashtray was watertight? I wouldn't have a clue but it's an interesting question imo.

With regard to the cigarette butts found in the blf - have there ever been reports of whether any DNA was found on them and registered. Would that information be kept from the public? MOO

Also does anyone know anything about JC's previous boyfriends. The person she shared a flat with obviously wasn't interviewed. Maybe these people were looked into but can't find anything about it. Getting to know about her life before she went missing might give some clues to go on. MOO

Hi everyone - I have been thinking about how the accused CSK's court hearing was delayed till Feb 28 2018. Is this something that can keep happening indefinitely or does there come a time when no more delays are allowed.
Also by Feb he will have been in jail over a year. Based on the fact that he hasn't said he is guilty or innocent how can he be locked up in jail for so long. Is there a time limit on keeping people locked up without a trial? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I know very little about the law. MOO

Also does anyone know anything about JC's previous boyfriends. The person she shared a flat with obviously wasn't interviewed. Maybe these people were looked into but can't find anything about it. Getting to know about her life before she went missing might give some clues to go on. MOO

There was an article about a boyfriend whom she was with in London and now living over East. He was very upset and came over to help the family look for her.

... Although he now has a new girlfriend, he says they have kept in touch. "I still have a great affection for her. We are very close." he said. ...

attachment.php

Source: Perth newspaper Late June 1988

Attachments

• Boyfriends_Bid_to_solve_Julie_Mystery.jpg
    Boyfriends_Bid_to_solve_Julie_Mystery.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 122
re: Location of d-sites
Lust Killers like to use different d-sites.
Power/Control Killers like to group victims together in a specific location.

Could we presume then that since the alleged CSK used alleged d-sites at different ends of Perth, then he's more likely to be a Lust Killer?

https://books.google.com.au/books?i...=serial killers who dump victims cars&f=false

attachment.php

PS: I'm not sure why the screen shot has a white rectangle??? apologies
Interesting about the lust killer, using different d-sites.

Interesting about the lust killer, using different d-sites.

I thought so too.

That's why people don't risk expensive vessels in water you've already said is shallow (reports of people being able to stand in the water as far out as the pylon) because you can't see the bars and reef well enough even in the day.

Innerchild, I'm open to just about anything but this would have to be absolutely the least likely scenario.

Hi Pandit, it would have to be very very low tide and quite rare to be able to stand up at pylon. However my scenario is based on my background and experiences and I don't expect everyone to think what I'm thinking. All I hope is to get the facts out. I would hope the files may be opened to foi requests next year as it would be 30 years by then and that may shed more light ... or may not!!

For some reason, probably because there was so much action around this I think it should have been solved. And still can be.

The files would be fabulous.

Hi Pandit, it would have to be very very low tide and quite rare to be able to stand up at pylon. However my scenario is based on my background and experiences and I don't expect everyone to think what I'm thinking. All I hope is to get the facts out. I would hope the files may be opened to foi requests next year as it would be 30 years by then and that may shed more light ... or may not!!

Vehicle Dynamics in Response to the Maneuver of Precision Immobilization Technique

Conference Paper:*ASME 2008 Dynamic Systems and Control Conference October 20-22, 2008, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA

https://www.researchgate.net/public...aneuver_of_Precision_Immobilization_Technique

1st employment of PIT manoeuvre as technique to stop vehicles was by Fairfax County Police Department of Virginia in 1985

0d28d033c1cc24f9bd05c1bab15b9334.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
f30d5ffe024167f1ef0b7491e34882f1.jpg
0f1e2a41ef6496c3e5a2feedd694b0b7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors