Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the "Dorothy" attack possibly have been done by the accused CSK? He was 19 years old in 1988. Into Speedway and possibly drag car racing. He could have borrowed a car from an acquaintance who was into drag car racing. The visciousness of the attack was from a very angry person. Perhaps he was impotent. The lady who was attacked said his age was in his 30's. Also the accused CSK's mo seems less violent. Could this have been accused CSK? I'm not so sure. MOO
Thanks annalise , could you please point to the part where it says the attacker was in his 30's ?

If irc one of these recent reports said the age as 20-30

Thanks - will sort it[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting talk in 2015 about the oilefant building which someone mentioned was mostly real estate at the top level, would bre have key access to tenancies in the area? Also real estate and law go hand in hand at times?

Quote Originally Posted by papertrail View Post
olifents were at the 345 for 25 years before relocating in 2012 (detailed on their website) so they were there at the time in 1996 / 1997. What part of 345 did they occupy; part of downstairs floor, or upstairs as well? anyone know anyone that has worked at Olifents?
While looking for info on the building occupants last night, I found a Claremont council document from 2006 stating that the upper floor was designated for real estate. It's on Page 57 (as written on the bottom of the page) http://www.claremont.wa.gov.au/Libra...ncil.sfl

Hi ilikeclouds - this article mentions BRE is the son of a retired real estate agent. His father did work for Telstra. Perhaps went into real estate in later life.MOO
Good find! I totally missed that and focused on former technician

Mr Edwards, a Telstra technician and the son of retired Perth real estate agents, had been living an apparently ordinary suburban life for decades.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...n/news-story/182cde6ee9022a03a731d77dac9af08d

Good find! I totally missed that and focused on former technician

Hi all,

An old news clip, special with journalist Huw Watkin on illegal street drags and burnouts on the South Perth Foreshore / Fremantle and "over a dozen locations around Perth" 1987/1988. This is a gem, I wonder if Bogsy is in here anywhere.

Hoons in 1986/87 Perth Western Australia

A spectator "Thing is, the cops come down here and put the ***** on cars while there's people out there robbing banks and murdering chicks."

[video=youtube;ZiGWkCHCGno]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiGWkCHCGno[/video]

Sometimes the comments section is interesting.

Hi all,

An old news clip, special with journalist Huw Watkin on illegal street drags and burnouts on the South Perth Foreshore / Fremantle and "over a dozen locations around Perth" 1987/1988. This is a gem, I wonder if Bogsy is in here anywhere.

Hoons in 1986/87 Perth Western Australia

A spectator "Thing is, the cops come down here and put the ***** on cars while there's people out there robbing banks and murdering chicks."

[video=youtube;ZiGWkCHCGno]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiGWkCHCGno[/video]

Sometimes the comments section is interesting.
I once worked with a bloke at Central Law Courts, who joined the Police in 1986. He told me a funny story about the drags at the Scarborough Beach foreshore back in those days. Because the hoons would have mates "stationed" along Scarborough Beach Rd and West Coast Hwy to radio in on CB radios when the Police were on the way, him and another recruit, who he nicknamed, "tackleberry" we're told one Saturday night to wear plain clothes and take a police radio, head down to Scarborough Beach on a bus, and radio in when the goons started there drag racing.
Well, according to this bloke I once worked with decades later, he told me that "tackleberry" decided upon himself that he was going to bust the hoons himself instead of doing what he was told. Whipping out his police ID and yelling at the blokes surrounding a car doing a burnout "I'm a policeman, and you're all under arrest" or similar, according to the bloke I once worked with, as he couldn't remember the exact words, or take notes at the time, because him and tackleberry had to run all the way back to Scarborough Police Station being chased by a dozen or so big burly blokes throwing stubbies at them as they beat a hasty retreat. Apparently the station sergeant didn't write it down either, nor put a call out, because he was doubled over in laughter and got a stitch. Or so, the yarn went. I heard some rather interesting stories about this "tackleberry" from the bloke I worked with. Apparently, he's now a "film producer" and a "surfing star" nowadays.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Although possibly more likely to come up in BRE's history with hoon driving/street drags or similar perhaps than fishing boats or car crushers for example.

Please don't add to the pages of krap as I don't think any rally drivers are going to come up in the trial.

attachment.php

Source Daily News 22 June 1988

...He heaved her into the ... metal bucket seat of a small yellow car, probably a Toyota. ...

Could the "Dorothy" attack possibly have been done by the accused CSK? He was 19 years old in 1988. Into Speedway and possibly drag car racing. He could have borrowed a car from an acquaintance who was into drag car racing. The visciousness of the attack was from a very angry person. Perhaps he was impotent. The lady who was attacked said his age was in his 20's to 30's. Also the accused CSK's mo seems less violent. Could this have been accused CSK? I'm not so sure. MOO

Quote Originally Posted by no name View Post
Paraphrased relevant details from article "Midnight Fear Prowls Streets" - Daily News 24Jun88. Original posted previously.

28May88 - The 44 year old women had left Clouds Nightclub at the Sheraton, crossed Adelaide Terrace and got into her car on Hill st when at 1.05am man wearing driving gloves came from nowhere, like lightning and wrenched her out of her car by her hair.
What followed was such a systematic & sadistic bashing that police were to find clumps of her hair the next day amongst blood and pearls from her necklace he'd torn from her neck in his frenzy of pulverizing blows.
She believes he's in his 20's-30's.
He snarled "you stupid ******ing *****, you're going to die, you're going to die" over and over again, the words never changed.
He ground the abrasive palm into her face, Repeatedly punching her in the mouth. He bashed her against a brick wall, dragged her to a span of metal poles and beat her like a doll against them. He dragged her across the street into a courier car park, flung her face down and stepped on the base of her spine. He punched her kidneys and ground her face into the ground. Her bladder and bowels gave way.
He pulled her arms behind her and wrapped them in parcel tape stolen from the couriers. He tied the cummerbund from her dress around her mouth and then taped her ankles.
She thought she was about to be raped, instead he kept running the sticky tape around her until she was wrapped like an egyptian mummy, a cocoon.
He heaved her into the metal bucket seat of a small yellow car, possibly a toyota, when she heard the radio DJ say it was 3.45am.
She was thrown out of the car at Centenary Drive in Wilson where he ground her face into the blue metal, said "right ***** your dead" & threw plastic sheeting over her.
She listened to the car drive off, pulled the tape off and was found by a Swan Taxi driver who took her to Mount St Hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by no name View Post
Paraphrased relevant details from article "Midnight Fear Prowls Streets" - Daily News 24Jun88. Original posted previously.

28May88 - The 44 year old women had left Clouds Nightclub at the Sheraton, crossed Adelaide Terrace and got into her car on Hill st when at 1.05am man wearing driving gloves came from nowhere, like lightning and wrenched her out of her car by her hair.
What followed was such a systematic & sadistic bashing that police were to find clumps of her hair the next day amongst blood and pearls from her necklace he'd torn from her neck in his frenzy of pulverizing blows.
She believes he's in his 20's-30's.
He snarled "you stupid ******ing *****, you're going to die, you're going to die" over and over again, the words never changed.
He ground the abrasive palm into her face, Repeatedly punching her in the mouth. He bashed her against a brick wall, dragged her to a span of metal poles and beat her like a doll against them. He dragged her across the street into a courier car park, flung her face down and stepped on the base of her spine. He punched her kidneys and ground her face into the ground. Her bladder and bowels gave way.
He pulled her arms behind her and wrapped them in parcel tape stolen from the couriers. He tied the cummerbund from her dress around her mouth and then taped her ankles.
She thought she was about to be raped, instead he kept running the sticky tape around her until she was wrapped like an egyptian mummy, a cocoon.
He heaved her into the metal bucket seat of a small yellow car, possibly a toyota, when she heard the radio DJ say it was 3.45am.
She was thrown out of the car at Centenary Drive in Wilson where he ground her face into the blue metal, said "right ***** your dead" & threw plastic sheeting over her.
She listened to the car drive off, pulled the tape off and was found by a Swan Taxi driver who took her to Mount St Hospital.
I can't read the picture of the article very well, does it describe his build, height, weight, accent, or any other identifying particulars at all?

Hi PD,

Sounds like a lot of fun actually. If this was 86/87 I wonder who the girl talking was referring to when she inferred the police had better things to do, like catching the guy "murdering chicks".

The Bernie's were arrested towards the end of 1986 but as far as I know, the police weren't looking for a serial killer in the period he and Catherine were active and they weren't suspicious the girls who had been reported as missing had been murdered.

I once worked with a bloke at Central Law Courts, who joined the Police in 1986. He told me a funny story about the drags at the Scarborough Beach foreshore back in those days. Because the hoons would have mates "stationed" along Scarborough Beach Rd and West Coast Hwy to radio in on CB radios when the Police were on the way, him and another recruit, who he nicknamed, "tackleberry" we're told one Saturday night to wear plain clothes and take a police radio, head down to Scarborough Beach on a bus, and radio in when the goons started there drag racing.
Well, according to this bloke I once worked with decades later, he told me that "tackleberry" decided upon himself that he was going to bust the hoons himself instead of doing what he was told. Whipping out his police ID and yelling at the blokes surrounding a car doing a burnout "I'm a policeman, and you're all under arrest" or similar, according to the bloke I once worked with, as he couldn't remember the exact words, or take notes at the time, because him and tackleberry had to run all the way back to Scarborough Police Station being chased by a dozen or so big burly blokes throwing stubbies at them as they beat a hasty retreat. Apparently the station sergeant didn't write it down either, nor put a call out, because he was doubled over in laughter and got a stitch. Or so, the yarn went. I heard some rather interesting stories about this "tackleberry" from the bloke I worked with. Apparently, he's now a "film producer" and a "surfing star" nowadays.

Hi all, I have been lurking for a while now, and with all the mention of motorsports I have been thinking of the following:
In the early 1990’s there was an illegal street drag racing culture in Perth. And I can remember 3 specific sites:
1. Ankatel rd (which I think had another name then).
2. In Jandakot in a secluded industrial area.
3. Pipidinny rd on atleast one occasion.

I wonder if this is relevant as I believe two of these sites are near where bodies were found? Could there be some connection?
With regard to the Jandakot secluded industrial area, that might be the newish suburb called Treeby. I can’t think of any other industrial areas within Jandakot - established during the 1980s.

I'm referring to the area within Solomon Rd, Jandakot Rd, Fraser Rd and Armadale Rd. There's a Cutler Rd within close proximity.
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-32.1168135,115.8801346,14z

Also, as there has been discussions regarding the Tiger Moth. The Jandakot airport has Tiger Moth joy flights.
http://www.royalaeroclubwa.com.au/content/page/scenic-flights.html

I can't read the picture of the article very well, does it describe his build, height, weight, accent, or any other identifying particulars at all?

Hi PD - I have been wondering about his description myself. Although "Dorothy" did hear his voice there is no mention of an accent or tone. Nothing about height or weight either. Not sure how much she was able to see. MOO

Could the "Dorothy" attack possibly have been done by the accused CSK? He was 19 years old in 1988. Into Speedway and possibly drag car racing. He could have borrowed a car from an acquaintance who was into drag car racing. The visciousness of the attack was from a very angry person. Perhaps he was impotent. The lady who was attacked said his age was in his 30's. Also the accused CSK's mo seems less violent. Could this have been accused CSK? I'm not so sure. MOO

IMO the accused's crimes are NOT LESS violent than the Sheraton attack. The alleged KK victim was "left for dead", and another 2 of his alleged victims were allegedly murdered.

IMO the Sheraton attack may seem to have been more violent because MSM gave a blow-by-blow description of the attack. No such descriptions have been given for any of the alleged CSK attacks and murders.

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Annalise; She was thrown out of the car at Centenary Drive in Wilson where he ground her face into the blue metal said:
I still think it is odd that she was taken to 'Mount St' Hospital presumably the new Mount Hospital which opened in 1986. The old Mount St was bought from the church in 1980 6 yrs later all patients were moved to the new Mount on Mounts bay Rd built on the old Riverside Lodge and Hotel site.Why not take her to RPH which would have been the nearest, unless she had private health cover or worked at RPH and didn't want anyone to know what had happened to her. The state she was in she needed immediate and best available trauma care.

I still think it is odd that she was taken to 'Mount St' Hospital presumably the new Mount Hospital which opened in 1986. The old Mount St was bought from the church in 1980 6 yrs later all patients were moved to the new Mount on Mounts bay Rd built on the old Riverside Lodge and Hotel site.Why not take her to RPH which would have been the nearest, unless she had private health cover or worked at RPH and didn't want anyone to know what had happened to her. The state she was in she needed immediate and best available trauma care.

Was the SH victim taken by ambulance?

Quote from the article:

She listened to the car drive off, pulled the tape off and was found by a Swan Taxi driver who took her to Mount St Hospital."

Was the SH victim taken by ambulance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member