Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IVE MISLEAD YOU AGAIN. Ive reread the article again since clearing it up after I paraphrased from a grainy photo on my phone.
There is a subheading HOSPITAL that states she was booked into the Mount St Hospital where Xrays showed she had no broken bones. I missed the last sentence of the previous paragraph that states the taxi driver CALLED POLICE who took her to ROYAL PERTH HOSPITAL & then to the SEXUAL ASSAULT REFERRAL CENTRE IN SUBIACO. So very sorry.. I have cleared the article up considerably since then and I will.continue to try to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by no name View Post
Paraphrased relevant details from article "Midnight Fear Prowls Streets" - Daily News 24Jun88. Original posted previously.

28May88 - The 44 year old women had left Clouds Nightclub at the Sheraton, crossed Adelaide Terrace and got into her car on Hill st when at 1.05am man wearing driving gloves came from nowhere, like lightning and wrenched her out of her car by her hair.
What followed was such a systematic & sadistic bashing that police were to find clumps of her hair the next day amongst blood and pearls from her necklace he'd torn from her neck in his frenzy of pulverizing blows.
She believes he's in his 20's-30's.
He snarled "you stupid ******ing *****, you're going to die, you're going to die" over and over again, the words never changed.
He ground the abrasive palm into her face, Repeatedly punching her in the mouth. He bashed her against a brick wall, dragged her to a span of metal poles and beat her like a doll against them. He dragged her across the street into a courier car park, flung her face down and stepped on the base of her spine. He punched her kidneys and ground her face into the ground. Her bladder and bowels gave way.
He pulled her arms behind her and wrapped them in parcel tape stolen from the couriers. He tied the cummerbund from her dress around her mouth and then taped her ankles.
She thought she was about to be raped, instead he kept running the sticky tape around her until she was wrapped like an egyptian mummy, a cocoon.
He heaved her into the metal bucket seat of a small yellow car, possibly a toyota, when she heard the radio DJ say it was 3.45am.
She was thrown out of the car at Centenary Drive in Wilson where he ground her face into the blue metal, said "right ***** your dead" & threw plastic sheeting over her.
She listened to the car drive off, pulled the tape off and was found by a Swan Taxi driver who took her to Mount St Hospital.
There's a few new buildings in Hill St, opposite the former Sheraton Hotel. I'm not sure which building was the courier's. It's a one way street now, I'm not sure if it was back in 1988.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...4!1so38FuEdcRdGXbLqJlY6jyQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

IMO the accused's crimes are NOT LESS violent than the Sheraton attack. The alleged KK victim was "left for dead", and another 2 of his alleged victims were allegedly murdered.

IMO the Sheraton attack may seem to have been more violent because MSM gave a blow-by-blow description of the attack. No such descriptions have been given for any of the alleged CSK attacks and murders.

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Hi Spooks - of course you are right in saying that the accused's crimes are not less violent than the Sheraton attack. We have not been told anything about how the accused treated the two girls he allegedly murdered. The KK rape was extremely violent and the victim "left for dead". We do have details of the Sheraton attack but there is no way we can compare the level of suffering that all the victims suffered. Therefore what I implied about the accused's mo not being as violent as the Sheraton attackers really can't be known or compared. I retract what I said. MOO

Hi Spooks - of course you are right in saying that the accused's crimes are not less violent than the Sheraton attack. We have not been told anything about how the accused treated the two girls he allegedly murdered. The KK rape was extremely violent and the victim "left for dead". We do have details of the Sheraton attack but there is no way we can compare the level of suffering that all the victims suffered. Therefore what I implied about the accused's mo not being as violent as the Sheraton attackers really can't be known or compared. I retract what I said. MOO

Ok. [emoji847]

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

There's a few new buildings in Hill St, opposite the former Sheraton Hotel. I'm not sure which building was the courier's. It's a one way street now, I'm not sure if it was back in 1988.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...4!1so38FuEdcRdGXbLqJlY6jyQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
There was a car park across the road next to the old RAC headquarters. He could've lain in wait there. The other corner had the old insurance company building which had around then been empty. It's now owned by a Taiwanese guy who's converted it into a secure residence. BTW the carpark on hill St now has ENI house onto it, which our office was in, before our office moved to Westralia Square a year ago.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

With regard to the Jandakot secluded industrial area, that might be the newish suburb called Treeby. I can’t think of any other industrial areas within Jandakot - established during the 1980s.

I'm referring to the area within Solomon Rd, Jandakot Rd, Fraser Rd and Armadale Rd. There's a Cutler Rd within close proximity.
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-32.1168135,115.8801346,14z

Also, as there has been discussions regarding the Tiger Moth. The Jandakot airport has Tiger Moth joy flights.
http://www.royalaeroclubwa.com.au/content/page/scenic-flights.html

It was in the 90’s and from memory it was near where Berrigan meets Karel av. Sorry I can be more specific as it was a long time ago. I do remmember an old abandoned mansion on the corner of the road? The police regularly ‘busted’ the meets with full force and helicopters etc, so I’m not sure if there would be record somewhere?

Hi all,

An old news clip, special with journalist Huw Watkin on illegal street drags and burnouts on the South Perth Foreshore / Fremantle and "over a dozen locations around Perth" 1987/1988. This is a gem, I wonder if Bogsy is in here anywhere.

Hoons in 1986/87 Perth Western Australia

A spectator "Thing is, the cops come down here and put the ***** on cars while there's people out there robbing banks and murdering chicks."

[video=youtube;ZiGWkCHCGno]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiGWkCHCGno[/video]

Sometimes the comments section is interesting.
Someone did a PhD on it apparently.
https://youtu.be/350myp_pGTQ
https://youtu.be/wDeaBFQObHk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088371/Tradesman-24-stole-photos-women-s-phones.html

A Western Sydney Tradesman has admitted stealing private photos from female customers' phones while he was installing NBN in their homes.

One can only imagine the range of opportunities/threats to breaking the law and invasion of privacy, that phone and internet installers with a high level of technical expertise and telecommunications network and telecommunications systems access, had back in 1996/7.

There was a car park across the road next to the old RAC headquarters. He could've lain in wait there. The other corner had the old insurance company building which had around then been empty. It's now owned by a Taiwanese guy who's converted it into a secure residence. BTW the carpark on hill St now has ENI house onto it, which our office was in, before our office moved to Westralia Square a year ago.

I recall there being a few car rental places around that area.

Where did Robyn Santen go to school?

And what was her maiden name?

Where did Robyn Santen go to school?

And what was her maiden name?

Formerly Robyn Paton?

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/news/r...ew-pleas-for-sister-robyn-santen-return-31460

Would anyone like to have a look at some of the male cases of missing and murdered?

When I compiled the list of ladies which were missing/murdered/abduction I added some of the local men.

Would anyone like to have a look at some of the male cases of missing and murdered?

When I compiled the list of ladies which were missing/murdered/abduction I added some of the local men.

Where can I see list please?

Where can I see list please?

Please let me know which one you’d like to start with and I will compile the information…

1988 – Sat - 18 Jun - Peter Butt – 31 - Peter was last seen in East Victoria Park on 18 June 1988. Extensive inquiries have been conducted nationally since his disappearance without success. missingpersons

1994 - 12 Jan - Nicola La Falce – 38 - Nicola was last seen on the evening of 12 January 1994 leaving a pizza shop in Wembley. He was driving a blue ford courier – later located at Perth domestic airport. MP. Note: When Cheryl Renwick went missing her car was also located at the airport (May 1986). Prior to going missing a man and women had been following her (suspected Birnie pair). thewest

1997 – Sun - 21? May - Romuald Zac – 24 - Romauld was referred to as Ronald (RZ) and was admitted to Graylands Mental Hospital (GMH) Claremont on 13 April 1997. It was reported that RZ worked with CG and also knew JR. 24 May 1997 RZ found dead under a tree outside GMH. Reported as suicide, however speculation of rape and murder. perthnow

1997 – Tue - 14 Oct - Gerard Ross – aged 11 - 9.30am snatched from near 99 Kent St, Rockingham. Body located at Baldivis pine plantation (fully clothed). A few weeks prior, another 11-year-old young boy was offered a lift, whilst waiting at a Kent Street bus stop near the Rockingham public library. He drove a beige or cream coloured sedan. When the 11-year old boy declined the man drove away – vague description only. Full story - including brief mention of other's being offered a lift in Rockingham Brett Peter Cowan the murderer of Daniel Morcombe (aged 13) was in custody QLD when GR was abducted watoday

Two months after Gerard went missing…..

1997 - 17 Dec - William Maddison French – 24 - William was from Perth and referred to as Maddison - last seen 11 Dec. On 17 Dec he phoned girlfriend from Carnarvon WA – stating intentions of travelling around Australia. MAM

2000 – Thu - 17 Feb - Jason Grill – 30 - Jason went missing from the Subiaco area. MPR

2003 – Thu - 11 Dec - Jason Marcus Lawson – 32 - Last seen 11 Dec 2003 in Baldivis WA MPR

2007 – Tue - 6 Nov - Noel James Acton - Last seen 4.30pm in Martin. His vehicle was located at home address in Gosnells. All personal belonging at home, apart from wallet. MPR

2008 – Fri - 8 Feb - Kenneth Gibbs – aged 76 - Kenneth was last seen Avonmore Tce, Cottesloe MPR

2013 – Sat - 11 May - Andrew Watson - Andrew was last seen about 1am at the Rocket Room Nightclub Northbridge. His silver Honda CR-V was located in the car park of Scarborough Dog Beach (17 May 2013) MPR

Preferred places to 'dispose' of a victim's car/motorbike :
Beach
Airport
Leave at victim's home

Preferred places to 'dispose' of a victim's car/motorbike :
Beach
Airport
Leave at victim's home

The perpetrator takes a huge risk driving the vehicle.

This photo is a page in Estelle Blackburn's Broken lives book.
Government road dark dead end Karrakatta cemetery mentioned.
Note; Book released 2001 .
44af6d72311ba1245edda609bd16d92b.jpg

Please let me know which one you’d like to start with and I will compile the information…

1988 – Sat - 18 Jun - Peter Butt – 31 - Peter was last seen in East Victoria Park on 18 June 1988. Extensive inquiries have been conducted nationally since his disappearance without success. missingpersons

1994 - 12 Jan - Nicola La Falce – 38 - Nicola was last seen on the evening of 12 January 1994 leaving a pizza shop in Wembley. He was driving a blue ford courier – later located at Perth domestic airport. MP. Note: When Cheryl Renwick went missing her car was also located at the airport (May 1986). Prior to going missing a man and women had been following her (suspected Birnie pair). thewest

1997 – Sun - 21? May - Romuald Zac – 24 - Romauld was referred to as Ronald (RZ) and was admitted to Graylands Mental Hospital (GMH) Claremont on 13 April 1997. It was reported that RZ worked with CG and also knew JR. 24 May 1997 RZ found dead under a tree outside GMH. Reported as suicide, however speculation of rape and murder. perthnow

1997 – Tue - 14 Oct - Gerard Ross – aged 11 - 9.30am snatched from near 99 Kent St, Rockingham. Body located at Baldivis pine plantation (fully clothed). A few weeks prior, another 11-year-old young boy was offered a lift, whilst waiting at a Kent Street bus stop near the Rockingham public library. He drove a beige or cream coloured sedan. When the 11-year old boy declined the man drove away – vague description only. Full story - including brief mention of other's being offered a lift in Rockingham Brett Peter Cowan the murderer of Daniel Morcombe (aged 13) was in custody QLD when GR was abducted watoday

Two months after Gerard went missing…..

1997 - 17 Dec - William Maddison French – 24 - William was from Perth and referred to as Maddison - last seen 11 Dec. On 17 Dec he phoned girlfriend from Carnarvon WA – stating intentions of travelling around Australia. MAM

2000 – Thu - 17 Feb - Jason Grill – 30 - Jason went missing from the Subiaco area. MPR

2003 – Thu - 11 Dec - Jason Marcus Lawson – 32 - Last seen 11 Dec 2003 in Baldivis WA MPR

2007 – Tue - 6 Nov - Noel James Acton - Last seen 4.30pm in Martin. His vehicle was located at home address in Gosnells. All personal belonging at home, apart from wallet. MPR

2008 – Fri - 8 Feb - Kenneth Gibbs – aged 76 - Kenneth was last seen Avonmore Tce, Cottesloe MPR

2013 – Sat - 11 May - Andrew Watson - Andrew was last seen about 1am at the Rocket Room Nightclub Northbridge. His silver Honda CR-V was located in the car park of Scarborough Dog Beach (17 May 2013) MPR

Great work!

Not sure what your criteria are- are you considering beyond Perth?

There was the murder of Josh Werneke in Broome, for which an innocent man was jailed. And the accused may have visited Broome at some point due to family.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...der-case-reopened-after-gibson-appeal/8673266

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee