Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi tapdancingbear,

I'm not sure BRE was a regular on the Claremont scene or even risked going into any of the clubs, rather more certain he lurked about in the shadows. If he did frequent any of these establishments, I'm at a loss as to how he avoided being caught on CCTV, someone naming him and the DNA net.

It seems that people want to persist with the drug issue in regards to the Claremont cases ... I do not think many here are aware of the effects of amphetamine's and cocaine on people ... users of these drugs are not low profile , they would have been noticed in a pub or nightclub situation ... In the nineties cocaine was mostly a party drug , amphetamines were rave party drugs ...cocaine users could have got away with the pub / nightclub scene if they with had someone who watched out for them , alone they would stand out
Amphetamine users would have trouble getting in let alone staying there ... I worked for the security company that had the contract at Club Bayview , there was a no crap policy there because of the clientele that was wanted , it was not for the ordinary folks ... if the person responsible for this was an amphetamine or cocaine user who frequented Club Bayview they would have been known to the security guys .
Nobody has to take my word for this , I am sure there are Claremont people who follow this thread who can correct me if I am wrong ... or think of the pubs/nightclubs you attended , how many cokeheads or speed freaks attended them , because you would know if they did ... The exception to this is the clubs with the doof doof music ... they are designed for users , which is why they have all the flashy light works so you cannot notice the patrons ... this was not the Claremont scene

I found this back in #10 and thought it was interesting. BRE had posted these comments on the WCE site. Strange to hear him complain how expensive the family membership will probably be put up to.

Donpara91 said:
01-09-2017 04:18 PM
Quote Originally Posted by CuriousChum View Post
I don't think the mentioning of Welshpool is of significance, more that he headed that direction home so using that suburb is common and effectively Welshpool is at the end of the graham farmer freeway.

I (and others before me) have made mention of whether the "Eagles Nest" refers to the location in Gidgiegannup? I do think the post has some significance, either as a location (for SS?) or perhaps simply to notify WAPOL that he knew they were coming. I believe this could well be both of these (infact I think it a given he knew).

I would love to know how often he posted publically on the WCE site, particularly "him" starting the discussion as per the eagles nest line.

- When did he last comment on WCE or other?
- When did he last comment as a initiating author?

There has been some discussion he deleted a previous account and reopened a new one, but I would still like to know his posts (public or otherwise) prior to 22 Dec 2016

BRE is innocent until proven guilty

First time poster here so I apologize if the format is out of whack,

BRE commented frequently in the Eagles group, often long intelligent and respectful comments (specifically compared to many other members who are disrespectful to certain players etc)
On a couple of occasions he talked about certain players and he mentioned how that particular player was a very good bloke or something along the lines.

Personally, I wouldn't read too much into the Dec 22 post, he is clearly a huge eagles fan,

These are just his comments from within the last couple months, and there are many more beforehand too;

He posted this on the 21st of Dec underneath a picture of an Eagles player who'd just had a knee-reconstruction
Bradley Edwards All the best mate. Looking forward to seeing you back out there.

This was November 24 underneath a picture of another Eagles player who many fans love to hate.
Bradley Edwards Freaking nice guy. Looking forward to a break out 2017 for him when he finds his old form and a permanent place in the team.

This was Nov 15 RE Jobe Watson being stripped of the Brownlow
Bradley Edwards I am not sure what people are on about?
"Will be forever tainted" - OMG, the medal is not tainted. The two winners, Sam Mitchel and Trent Cotchin are well deserved winners. They played the game within the rules of the game and won that medal.
Jobe was found guilty. He saw the writing on the wall and handed it back to save some face for what was an inevitable outcome. The AFL had no choice after he lost the appeal but to strip him off the medal. If he had kept it, then for sure it would have been tainted.
In my opinion it is no different to any other Brownlow rule. The same as if you are suspended during the season then you are ineligible. No one says the medal is tainted then!

Nov 13 RE Sam Mitchell being traded to West Coast
Bradley Edwards Great player and nice guy. Glad he is with the Eagles. ��
Like · Reply · 13 November 2016 at 13:16

And finally In direct reference to the new Stadium on Nov 11
Bradley Edwards Put simply and plainly, my memership has increased evey year for the past 20. It is now getting to breaking point where it is getting too expensive for my entire family to continue - no matter how much I want to. WCE memberships are more expensive than Hawthorns! If we move to the new stadium then I might be able to afford the first season just so we can say we were there for that first season, but not after that if it is going to be a 40% increase. That is just insane, and realistically only an estimate of the increase which could turn out to be more the following year.
As for the cost of a good venue being more, the MCG was an old run down venue yet they made it a great one with continually increased capacity over a numberof years. The AFL clubs there have much cheaper memberships. Why?

Edit: Note: The "Eagles Nest" post is the only one I can see that was an actual wall post rather than a comment.
Last edited by Donpara91; 01-09-2017 at 04:23 PM.

Hi tapdancingbear,

I'm not sure BRE was a regular on the Claremont scene or even risked going into any of the clubs, rather more certain he lurked about in the shadows. If he did frequent any of these establishments, I'm at a loss as to how he avoided being caught on CCTV, someone naming him and the DNA net.

I agree, i do not think he was part of the scene either... But the Claremont cases were associated with the scene for a long time.... Most theories were wrong about everything else, so why not that.... But he would have had to able to drive, for distances , without drawing attention to himself at times when there was not a lot of traffic on the road
drugs make no sense .... As for people using drugs and or alcohol as an excuse in court.... It wasn't my fault your honor ... Our judges are not that gullible, but it gets rolled out everyday as an excuse.... Because someone cries drugs in court does not mean drugs were involved

I agree, i do not think he was part of the scene either... But the Claremont cases were associated with the scene for a long time.... Most theories were wrong about everything else, so why not that.... But he would have had to able to drive, for distances , without drawing attention to himself at times when there was not a lot of traffic on the road
drugs make no sense .... As for people using drugs and or alcohol as an excuse in court.... It wasn't my fault your honor ... Our judges are not that gullible, but it gets rolled out everyday as an excuse.... Because someone cries drugs in court does not mean drugs were involved

Tapdancingbear - there apparently is a genetic predisposition that serial killers share with drug addicts. Most serial killers take drugs and abuse alcohol. It’s a known fact. You wouldn’t see serial killers mixing with people in places like pubs and clubs. Usually they have stalked their victims and wait till they are alone. Then they either blitz attack them or lure them into a vehicle. They don’t want to be caught so they wouldn’t want to behave out of place where they could be ID’d by people. MOO

https://www.sovteens.com/behavioral-addictions-compulsions/brain-anatomy-genetic-predisposition-similar-serial-killers-drug-addicts/

Now, back to the Claremont Ghost videos.
It was alleged in the Post that they were uploaded via a server in Lebanon.

IMO the rape and murder of UK diplomat, Rebecca Dykes is unrelated, but you should make up your own mind.

https://twitter.com/alihashem_tv/status/942438935854272512

https://twitter.com/DonKlericuzio/status/942441114212163584

https://twitter.com/DonKlericuzio/status/942443956859756545

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
Lebanese Uber Taxi driver
https://twitter.com/smh/status/943134248923549696

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

It's possible the girls were stalked to some degree even if it seems unlikely. Whether the CSK parked skulking about on foot until he saw them leave and made a dash to his car I don't know but there's this which might imply they were indeed stalked. Or this senior police officer may be less than honest, under oath?

[FONT=&amp]Police have said little about the case since heavily armed officers stormed the house Mr Edwards shared with his adult stepdaughter on December 22.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]But in a separate court case last Tuesday, Detective Sergeant Ian Moore of the Major Crime Squad was giving evidence in a defamation trial brought by barrister Lloyd Rayney when he was asked by Mr Rayney’s lawyer Martin Bennett: “Do you accept that the Claremont serial killer killings were random attacks — the only thing linking Sarah *Spiers, Jane Rimmer, Ciara Glennon being an attendance in *Claremont?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Sergeant Moore replied that he did not accept that: “I have knowledge of that particular job that I can’t particularly enlighten the court about and those — no, I can’t accept that proposition

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...k=c4ab6482c7929a550037cbf9a2558d12-1513698217[/FONT]

Tapdancingbear - there apparently is a genetic predisposition that serial killers share with drug addicts. Most serial killers take drugs and abuse alcohol. It’s a known fact. You wouldn’t see serial killers mixing with people in places like pubs and clubs. Usually they have stalked their victims and wait till they are alone. Then they either blitz attack them or lure them into a vehicle. They don’t want to be caught so they wouldn’t want to behave out of place where they could be ID’d by people. MOO

https://www.sovteens.com/behavioral...position-similar-serial-killers-drug-addicts/[/QUOTE
What does the genetic predisposition of a serial killer have to do with things ...The guy has only been charged for 2 murders , until he is charged for a third there is no serial killer ... if he is not charged with a third there never was .... Personally I do not think anyone was stalked ,they just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time .... but if he did stalk them there was only one place he could have ... in the places they had just left , pubs and clubs .... where he wouldn't be seen mixing with people... so he could not have stalked them

It's possible the girls were stalked to some degree even if it seems unlikely. Whether the CSK parked skulking about on foot until he saw them leave and made a dash to his car I don't know but there's this which might imply they were indeed stalked. Or this senior police officer may be less than honest, under oath?

[FONT=&amp]Police have said little about the case since heavily armed officers stormed the house Mr Edwards shared with his adult stepdaughter on December 22.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]But in a separate court case last Tuesday, Detective Sergeant Ian Moore of the Major Crime Squad was giving evidence in a defamation trial brought by barrister Lloyd Rayney when he was asked by Mr Rayney’s lawyer Martin Bennett: “Do you accept that the Claremont serial killer killings were random attacks — the only thing linking Sarah *Spiers, Jane Rimmer, Ciara Glennon being an attendance in *Claremont?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Sergeant Moore replied that he did not accept that: “I have knowledge of that particular job that I can’t particularly enlighten the court about and those — no, I can’t accept that proposition

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/bradley-edwards-delays-plea-in-relation-to-claremont-killings/news-story/bbca989cb476faeb057b042380826366?nk=c4ab6482c7929a550037cbf9a2558d12-151369821
[/FONT]

if they were stalked on the night it would be inside the venues they were in ... Sitting outside waiting for an unkown time , with no way of knowing how or who they would leave with makes no sense .... He may have stalked prior to this , I don't know .... For all I know he serviced their phones that day and chit chatted about what they were doing that night so he knew where they would be

and they could have just been taken of the street at random... He went out to find someone and they happened to be there .... Everyone has assumed they were taken from Claremont because that is the last place they were seen... They could have taken from anywhere
it could also have been a spur of the moment thing ... We will have to wait no see

Posts are still missing. I had another thought about SS, but what's the point in contributing if posts that don't break the rules vanish without explanation?

He may have dabbled in drugs but as he comes across a controlling person, I'd doubt that he would regularly indulge. 90's in Perth were more alcohol, pot, acid, coke (if you could afford it) and although speed was around it wasn't prolific.
I'd doubt someone calculated and in control would delve into hard drug use..

If amphetamines are taken at the correct therapeutic dosage they speed up thought processes, sharpen reflexes, give clarity of thought and eliminate fatigue. Useful attributes for roaming 'night workers.' They were and still are prescribed for certain sleep disorders and shift workers. No one would pick that I was taking them

Posts are still missing. I had another thought about SS, but what's the point in contributing if posts that don't break the rules vanish without explanation?

i deleted a quote i made that has shown up in a response to it .... I deleted it because it is a waste of time debating points here .... People want things to fit there own narrow agendas ..... People can post all the links , quotes whatever they like , but they cannot see the simplest of facts .... BRE has been charged for two murders only .... Until he is charged for a third He is not a Serial Killer.

.. This is the simplest Fact in this matter and some do not want to see this because it does not suit their agenda

I'm still not able to "Reply with Quote"

The posts regarding the possibility of drug use are interesting. I've mentioned beforehand that two people close to me suffer mental health issues. In my observation they used illegal drugs in order to self-medicate. Once they were under the care of the mental heath act and seeing a psychiatrist they then were trialled with anti-psychotic drugs and eventually stabilized.

Could it be possible, the accused CSK started having mental health problems during his first marriage? Possibly started to self-administer with illegal drugs and two/three women lost their lives.

Would it be a possibility that after two/three murders he had a breakdown and had some time off work and got sorted out with legal medications. If that was the case, how would it come out in the court case - there's patient/doctor confidentiality.

After CGs abduction and murder it appears something significant happened. The murders/abductions stopped. Was this because the CSK's mental health was stabilized through the administration of legal drugs?

Only my thoughts and opinions.

Theres a lot of broken quotes happening and they need to be reported to the mods because the mods have told us to do so.
The problem snowballs otherwise .
Plus when you quote something you should make it clear its a quote by using "quotation marks" . If its an opinion then please say so -thank you .
Ive noticed annalise's links are not working last few days etc. They are just there and we can read them but you cant press on them . One would have to copy and paste into a search browser .
Thanks folks, much appreciate the effort but its not quite good enough imo !

Some statistics on illicit drug use.

Interestingly, meth use peaked in Australia in 1998 and at any given time 15% of Australians are reported as using or having used illicit substances in the past 12 months.

"Who uses methamphetamines?

In 2013, males were more likely than females to have reported the use ofmethamphetamine in their lifetimes (8.6% and 5.3% respectively) and recently(2.7% and 1.5% respectively), and this pattern is consistent with previous years. Recent users of methamphetamine were most commonly aged 20–29, and this age group has consistently accounted for the largest prevalence of recent methamphetamines users.However, the proportion of recent users in this age group has been steadily decreasing since 2001 (from 11% in 2001 to 5.7% in 2013) (AIHW 2014b).Which population groups are most likely to use methamphetamines?Certain groups within the population are more likely to use drugs and to experience drug-related harms, with some population groups in the 2013 NDSHS far more likely to report having used methamphetamines recently than the general population.For example, methamphetamine use was 6.1 times as high among people experiencing high or very high levels of psychological distress as among the general population (AIHW 2014b)"

Stats are also there for other stimulants.

https://www.aihw.gov.au/getmedia/e4...77e83b8239/ah16-4-5-illicit-drug-use.pdf.aspx

Bit of trivia, WA had their first meth lab bust in the early 90s.

Interestingly, meth use peaked in Australia in 1998 and at any given time 15% of Australians are reported as using or having used illicit substances in the past 12 months.
In 2013, males were more likely than females to have reported the use ofmethamphetamine in their lifetimes (8.6% and 5.3% respectively) and recently(2.7% and 1.5% respectively), and this pattern is consistent with previous years. Recent users of methamphetamine were most commonly aged 20–29, and this age group has consistently accounted for the largest prevalence of recent methamphetamines users.However, the proportion of recent users in this age group has been steadily decreasing since 2001 (from 11% in 2001 to 5.7% in 2013) (AIHW 2014b).Which population groups are most likely to use methamphetamines?Certain groups within the population are more likely to use drugs and to experience drug-related harms, with some population groups in the 2013 NDSHS far more likely to report having used methamphetamines recently than the general population.For example, methamphetamine use was 6.1 times as high among people experiencing high or very high levels of psychological distress as among the general population (AIHW 2014b)"

https://www.aihw.gov.au/getmedia/e4...77e83b8239/ah16-4-5-illicit-drug-use.pdf.aspx

Interesting that they don't have stats on amphetamines which is the same derivative as meth but is a different but more dangerous end product.

https://www.thecabinchiangmai.com/the-difference-between-methamphetamine-and-amphetamine/

Despite the 'official' criteria for designating a serial killer being 3, I believe 2 unrelated with similar MO should trigger a SK response and the ones that survive added in the number until proven to be unrelated crimes.

The terminology is quite tricky but for clarification, I think we all know that stimulant use has increased since 1998, suspect other party drugs coming through may have seen a little decline in stats along with busts and then we got crystal meth, ice use which is epidemic and has eclipsed them all in destructive behaviour.

Interesting that they don't have stats on amphetamines which is the same derivative as meth but is a different but more dangerous end product.

https://www.thecabinchiangmai.com/the-difference-between-methamphetamine-and-amphetamine/

Despite the 'official' criteria for designating a serial killer being 3, I believe 2 unrelated with similar MO should trigger a SK response and the ones that survive added in the number until proven to be unrelated crimes.

There has been nearly 12 months to charge this guy with other crimes , it has not happened ... as for any cases with similar MOs , the only similarity in at least one of them being Claremont ... they should be reopened as separate cases as has been done with LB who went missing from Northbridge ... To be connected to BRE they have to prove his involvement , not the other way round ... you do not pile them on to him just in case he did it ... This is not how our justice system works , we are not a third world country

Hi, I have just joined. I have recently been following the threads and am just up to Thread 10 but I wanted to respond to that part re SS. Is it possible KK was used again and that she was placed in a prepared burial site prior to a funeral taking place? Seems a bit out there but would it even go noticed the next day when a coffin was lowered?

Hi Janwa - I agree with what you say re 2 unrelated crimes with similar MO should trigger a SK response. In CSK case he is accused of two murders and two more cases that survived. His DNA is connected to all four. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member