Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Miamatthews,

Welcome to the forum. The internet holds a wealth of information. Below is a search string for you to use.

"Australia's most prolific serial killer"

thanks for the heads up , just like politics , the law and police can be corrupted.
thats why I'm here I'm doing a book on the above , it's quite intriguing the avenues that can be corrupt or mis guided . Are you familiar with the other groups of women I'm asking about ? I suppose to be a serial killer you must be caught to have the title ?

Why was Claremont ranked so high ? There's been worse , especially ones dumped all together.....unsolved too I might add ...

Suggest you look at the criteria used by whoever it was that has ranked it as "high".
I have no idea what answer your looking for to be honest. Unless you care to be more specific, Canningvale has provided you with the best answer to your question.

Suggest you look at the criteria used by whoever it was that has ranked it as "high".
I have no idea what answer your looking for to be honest. Unless you care to be more specific, Canningvale has provided you with the best answer to your question.

well from what I can tell 3 women go missing 6 months apart from the same municipal precinct that leads them to believe there's a serial killer .

Where do detectives hang out online ?
I wonder why the old hat and the new hat are clashing over the case ....

Post Newspaper 07Jan17 - by David Cohen (link posted above)
WOMENS CLOTHING RIDDLE
Police have asked a Floreat man for more information about the 1988 theft of women's clothing from his washing line in Huntingdale.
The request came just days before Bradley Edwards was charged with the murders of Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon.
Floreat resident Jeremy Ardley lived in Huntingdale in 1988. Mr Edwards has been charged with indecently assaulting an 18 year old Huntingdale women in 1988.
"The police called us up about that a few days before the recent arrest of Bradley Edwards" Mr Ardley said.
Mr Ardley said police asked him if he recalled anything about the 28 year old crime, in which sports apparel had been stolen.
"They asked ' do you recall anything unusual in the area around that date?'" Mr Ardley said.
He said he was impressed police had continued to follow up even seemingly minor issues.
Bradley Edwards is accused of murdering Ms Rimmer (23) in 1996 and Ms Glennon (27) in 1997. They were abducted and murdered after nights out in Claremont.
Anyone with potentially relevant information from the time of the Claremont offences should contact police.
Mr Edwards (48) is due to appear in court again on January 25 on two counts of wilful murder, two of deprivation of liberty, two of aggravated sexual penetration without consent, one of breaking and entering a dwelling with intent and one of indecent assault. (end of article)

Im still looking for a comment posted online (perhaps by this person) advising similar details and adding his wife thinks the Kimono could have been hers (or words to that effect). I have it copied somewhere, will advise asap.

Maybe this is the article you should be looking at though maybe the age of the article could have outdated issues. Thanks for the words of the article.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa...eize-them-ng-442bd0cc2462f074867cd2b7e32ed57b

Why was Claremont ranked so high ? There's been worse , especially ones dumped all together.....unsolved too I might add ...
miamathews,

I've endeavored to answer your questions.....

Since the” accused” CSK was arrested, late last December 2016, we the people of Perth have been told minimal information about the accused. If we did know what the accused has discussed with his defence lawyer, we would not be permitted to discuss the matter on this forum.

I have a hunch that the accused has been very tight-lipped – only my opinion!

The area of Claremont where the three ladies went missing is considered up-market and prestigious. At the time of the abductions, the Claremont Speedway was in operation. It’s my thought that the CSK whoever he may be, was attracted to the area because of the speedway, then afterwards ventured to the local hotels of the Cottesloe area, which is the adjacent suburb to Claremont. Perhaps when those bars closed he may have ventured to the nightclubs in Claremont. That’s only my opinion.

Claremont and surrounding suburbs, the western suburbs, have patches of parks, bushland and it’s fairly close to the beaches, and at the time, minimal security and police attendance. It would make the area easy to travel and hide out, in wait of a victim.
The accused has had two failed relationships, and the partner of the second relationship had family who owned a French restaurant on the Stirling Hwy.
The Stirling Hwy spans through Claremont.

Although I’m aware the accused has had two long-term relationships, which were live-in. I haven’t seen any evidence of a marriage. For all I know they may have been defacto relationships.

Over a considerable time-span, within Perth there have been umpteen, attempted rapes, rapes, murders and women who have simply vanished, which were kept relatively low-key. Some forum members have hinted/suggested that the CSK may have chosen ladies from a prestigious area, in order to obtain recognition.

Hope this information is helpful, and the information is only my thoughts and opinions.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31.9848062,115.7792463,17z

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...2b4e60685a91&usg=AOvVaw0EahyA8ktzzwA21BAvRkn8
http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...0a23a11bc787&usg=AOvVaw3lPLUqqyNV8pd9N5wFUPjt

miamathews,

I've endeavored to answer your questions.....

Since the” accused” CSK was arrested, late last December 2016, we the people of Perth have been told minimal information about the accused. If we did know what the accused has discussed with his defence lawyer, we would not be permitted to discuss the matter on this forum.

I have a hunch that the accused is very tight-lipped – only my opinion!

The area of Claremont where the three ladies went missing is considered up-market and prestigious. At the time of the abductions, the Claremont Speedway was in operation. It’s my thought that the CSK whoever he may be, was attracted to the area because of the speedway, then afterwards ventured to the local hotels of the Cottesloe area, which is the adjacent suburb to Claremont. Perhaps when those bars closed he may have ventured to the nightclubs in Claremont. That’s only my opinion.

Claremont and surrounding suburbs, the western suburbs, have patches of parks, bushland and it’s fairly close to the beaches, and at the time, minimal security and police attendance. It would make the area easy to travel and hide out, in wait of a victim.
The accused has had two failed relationships, and the partner of the second relationship had family who owned a French restaurant on the Stirling Hwy.
The Stirling Hwy spans through Claremont.

Although I’m aware the accused has had two long-term relationships, which were live-in. I haven’t seen any evidence of a marriage. For all I know they may have been defacto relationships.

Over a considerable time-span there have been umpteen, attempted rapes, rapes, murders and women who have simply vanished, which were kept relatively low-key. Some forum members have hinted/suggested that the CSK may have chosen ladies from a prestigious area, in order to obtain recognition.

Hope this information is helpful, and the information is only my thoughts and opinions.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31.9848062,115.7792463,17z

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...2b4e60685a91&usg=AOvVaw0EahyA8ktzzwA21BAvRkn8
http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...0a23a11bc787&usg=AOvVaw3lPLUqqyNV8pd9N5wFUPjt

you forgot the release of the video , how many years later ?

I hadn't given the video of JR a thought. It's been discussed beforehand, and we the public only got to see a poor grainy version and not the last little bit.

What are the thoughts of other forum members, that the video wasn't released for years?

Miamathews - if you know about the video why ask when it was released? You would already know when it was released.I think Canning Vale has given you a lot of information. Why then ask about the video? MOO

Miamathews - if you know about the video why ask when it was released? You would already know when it was released.I think Canning Vale has given you a lot of information. Why then ask about the video? MOO
I wonder why the video wasn't released for years. I've always wondered how the accused CSK went undetected for such a long time. BRE has such distinctive features and he's tall too (6'1" or 6'2"). The whole thing is a mystery.

What about when he was a teenager, living in Huntingdale. Didn't any locals report a prowler who wore glasses, riding around on a pushbike? Someone must have witnessed something and reported it to the police or did they?

I wonder why the video wasn't released for years. I've always wondered how the accused CSK went undetected for such a long time. BRE has such distinctive features and he's tall too (6'1" or 6'2"). The whole thing is a mystery.

What about when he was a teenager, living in Huntingdale. Didn't any locals report a prowler who wore glasses, riding around on a pushbike? Someone must have witnessed something and reported it to the police or did they?

Hi CV - I’m pretty sure he would have been reported to the police for any criminal behaviour. He probably was on the police files. So much time had passed until the Claremont murders. There was nothing to connect him to the crimes until they could ID him from DNA. Personally, I think he had some psychiatric problems and his family protected him. MOO

Hi Mrs CV ,
What makes you say 6"1 / 6"2 tall,
Where did you come up with that number please tell ?

I hadn't given the video of JR a thought. It's been discussed beforehand, and we the public only got to see a poor grainy version and not the last little bit.

What are the thoughts of other forum members, that the video wasn't released for years?
The CCTV was only released when they had already spoken to everyone there, bar 1. In case that 1 was the CSK they wouldn't of wanted him to see it, as it'd show him how grainy and useless it would be in court. They'd ask everyone else there to view it first to try and find out who it was, so they could use the existence of it to gain a confession before having to show him IMO. I think it's release to the public was after they'd exhausted any possibility of finding out who it was.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Hi Mrs CV ,
What makes you say 6"1 / 6"2 tall,
Where did you come up with that number please tell ?
I've seen BREs height written before but written in centimeters. I converted it to imperial, because I can relate to feet and inches.

I'll try and find where I saw that. At first, it was 6' 2" and then it was 6' 1".

I've seen BREs height written before but written in centimeters. I converted it to imperial, because I can relate to feet and inches.

I'll try and find where I saw that. At first, it was 6' 2" and then it was 6' 1".

Hi CV - he has always been described as tall. In all the news reports. To me that means over 6ft. MOO

http://bonushaus.com/view/claremont-serial-killer

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/accused-claremont-killers-plea-delayed-20171023-gz6lrq.html

well from what I can tell 3 women go missing 6 months apart from the same municipal precinct that leads them to believe there's a serial killer .

Where do detectives hang out online ?
I wonder why the old hat and the new hat are clashing over the case ....

You'll get no further than you have before.. Im out. Good luck

The CCTV was only released when they had already spoken to everyone there, bar 1. In case that 1 was the CSK they wouldn't of wanted him to see it, as it'd show him how grainy and useless it would be in court. They'd ask everyone else there to view it first to try and find out who it was, so they could use the existence of it to gain a confession before having to show him IMO. I think it's release to the public was after they'd exhausted any possibility of finding out who it was.

i beg to differ , when pursuing a armed robber or groups of ****s the police don't wait 12 years to release the video .....

Please accept my apologies, I'm unable to find any legitimate articles advising that BRE is either 6' 1", or 6' 2". From memory, I was informed some time ago, via private message.
My old school friend who was a Telstra Technician and worked with the accused on a job in Waroona described him to me as being "6 foot 2"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member