Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My old school friend who was a Telstra Technician and worked with the accused on a job in Waroona described him to me as being "6 foot 2"

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
For those of you who are unaware, there's an anti-social male incarcerated in the U.K. Mark Dixie is 6' 3" with dark hair too. Dixie was in Perth between early 1996 and 1999. At some stage, during that time, he lived near Claremont and worked as a chef within the Western Suburbs.

Perhaps that caused confusion for WAPOL when a witness provided a description. That's two perps with similar characteristics.

At some stage, Dixie became a POI in the CSK's but proven not to be involved - ie DNA. These are only my thoughts and opinions.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...ng-ya-135829&usg=AOvVaw1SbMsNylhAUTAN0qpNfV4t

You'll get no further than you have before.. Im out. Good luck

well currently I've gathered heaps of notes not 80 like Noel , around 2013 someone online started posting about the case being solved which created a whirl wind of cover ups .
ive spoken to a few people on here via I'm and they to have doubts about the current story portrayed in the press .

well currently I've gathered heaps of notes not 80 like Noel , around 2013 someone online started posting about the case being solved which created a whirl wind of cover ups .
ive spoken to a few people on here via I'm and they to have doubts about the current story portrayed in the press .
I understood where you were going. "You'll get no further" posting it on the forum is the context.

I understood where you were going. "You'll get no further" posting it on the forum is the context.

Unfortunatly I don't talk in the terms or quotation marks your implying maybe that's half the problem .

I find it interesting that Noel Coward is being raised again ... Once BE was arrested and charged Noels theories on the CSK became irrelevant , along with everybody else's ... Everyone had it wrong ... Noel may prove to be correct in other crimes he referred to but in this case he was wrong , so why waste time on it
Noel put a lot of time and effort into his theories and he stuck to his beliefs and i can respect him for that , but he was not even close to what happened

rsbm...Because he was wrong in regards to the CSK does not mean he was wrong about everything he said
Exactly what we will come to learn re CSK is yet to be seen, so too BRE. Hopefully it will all make sense in time.
However, Droc made some sensational claims aside from his beliefs regarding certain persons involvement with Claremont.
Id be very interested to learn what it is that you say he may have been right about? He had a creative mind, but I too doubt he conjured it all up from nothing.

Exactly what we will come to learn re CSK is yet to be seen, so too BRE. Hopefully it will all make sense in time.
However, Droc made some sensational claims aside from his beliefs regarding certain persons involvement with Claremont.
Id be very interested to learn what it is that you say he may have been right about? He had a creative mind, but I too doubt he conjured it all up from nothing.
I know some of the people Noel was pointing fingers at ... a lot of what he had to say in regards to them personally was correct , work places , where they lived and criminal histories etc ...he obviously knew these people and for a long period of time...you are correct , a lot of what he said was sensational , to the point of being ridiculous in some cases ... but something set him on his path and he did not waver from it... a couple of the people he referred to were just out and out evil and have been found guilty of some terrible crimes so maybe he did know something , i would not rule it out ... except for the CSK case , it is as plain as day now he was wrong

I find it interesting that Noel Coward is being raised again ... Once BE was arrested and charged Noels theories on the CSK became irrelevant , along with everybody else's ... Everyone had it wrong ... Noel may prove to be correct in other crimes he referred to but in this case he was wrong , so why waste time on it
Noel put a lot of time and effort into his theories and he stuck to his beliefs and i can respect him for that , but he was not even close to what happened

what about the framed theory and the nty.biz theories , obviously you feel your in the know .

"Sen. Sgt Nicolau also confirmed police had eliminated from their inquiries an information technology expert they interrogated and placed under surveillance.
The IT expert came to the attention of police when a man reported seeing him as he tried to lure a young woman into his car on Stirling Highway at 2am one Sunday in 2007.
He became spooked when the man, an accountant on his way to pick up his daughter from a party, stopped alongside him.
Detectives raided the IT expert's home and questioned him.
RONAN O'CONNELL

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/claremont-killer-video-draws-blank-ng-ya-245528?r=1#page1

"Sen. Sgt Nicolau also confirmed police had eliminated from their inquiries an information technology expert they interrogated and placed under surveillance.
The IT expert came to the attention of police when a man reported seeing him as he tried to lure a young woman into his car on Stirling Highway at 2am one Sunday in 2007.
He became spooked when the man, an accountant on his way to pick up his daughter from a party, stopped alongside him.
Detectives raided the IT expert's home and questioned him.
RONAN O'CONNELL

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/claremont-killer-video-draws-blank-ng-ya-245528?r=1#page1

what about the best article "has a serial killer blogged here"

what about the framed theory and the nty.biz theories , obviously you feel your in the know .
I am not aware of any theories that involved BE before his arrest , so all theories are irrelevant as far as I am concerned ... the only thing I will say is that one requirement in the definition of a serial killer is there has to be at least 3 murders ... BE has only been charged for 2 , so until he is charged for a third there is no serial killer , any theory that involved a serial killer is wrong

I will also add that I have read quite a bit about what BE may or may not have done prior to his arrest ... I am only interested in facts and it is a fact he worked with Little Athletics ... he would have been vetted prior to this work , he would have to have a working with children clearance as well as a police clearance to do this work , voluntary or not ... there cannot have been anything to alarm people about him in the system

TDB - you said you find it interesting that Noel Coward is being raised again. You were the one who brought Noel Coward up. You seem to be implying that you knew a lot of criminals yourself. Also that a lot of what Noel Coward said was true even if he was wrong about accused CSK. MOO

TDB - you said you find it interesting that Noel Coward is being raised again. You were the one who brought Noel Coward up. You seem to be implying that you knew a lot of criminals yourself. Also that a lot of what Noel Coward said was true even if he was wrong about accused CSK. MOO

I responded to a quote about Noel on Monday , I did not bring him up again ... The purpose of responding was to say it is a waste of time bringing Noel into the CSK case now , he has passed away , his info about the case was wrong ... as for who I know or do not know is irrelevant to the CSK case but as I have not come on here to argue with people I will take my opinions elsewhere

I responded to a quote about Noel on Monday , I did not bring him up again ... The purpose of responding was to say it is a waste of time bringing Noel into the CSK case now , he has passed away , his info about the case was wrong ... as for who I know or do not know is irrelevant to the CSK case but as I have not come on here to argue with people I will take my opinions elsewhere
I may as well tell the whole story ,,, I have not been on this sight for a long time ... over the weekend I spoke to the authorities re Noel Coward ... I returned this site on Monday and the first quote I saw was about Noel ... coincidence ?
Scroll back to where I entered the conversation again , i was responding to someone else ... I did not raise the subject of Noel... it is there for all to see
I myself cannot be bothered to look into this , but when was the last time Noel was brought up ... I dont believe in coincidences

snipped.................BRE would have been vetted prior to this work , he would have to have a working with children clearance as well as a police clearance to do this work , voluntary or not ... there cannot have been anything to alarm people about him in the system

TapDancingBear
People can be "odd" and IMO odd attracts odd. Just because someone has a Working with Children & Police Clearance does not mean their name is not on a Police list of suspects for a particular crime 30 years ago. Perhaps BRE's name was on 2/3 lists as a "suspect" on Police unsolved crimes list. Possibly, a hand-written list from Detectives' interviewing victims. Perhaps BRE was listed as "odd" on someone's list (ex girlfriend). Perhaps his name was on a Juvie court list too.

TapDancingBear
People can be "odd" and IMO odd attracts odd. Just because someone has a Working with Children & Police Clearance does not mean their name is not on a Police list of suspects for a particular crime 30 years ago. Perhaps BRE's name was on 2/3 lists as a "suspect" on Police unsolved crimes list. Possibly, a hand-written list from Detectives' interviewing victims. Perhaps BRE was listed as "odd" on someone's list (ex girlfriend). Perhaps his name was on a Juvie court list too.

Perhaps

I am not aware of any theories that involved BE before his arrest , so all theories are irrelevant as far as I am concerned ... the only thing I will say is that one requirement in the definition of a serial killer is there has to be at least 3 murders ... BE has only been charged for 2 , so until he is charged for a third there is no serial killer , any theory that involved a serial killer is wrong

I will also add that I have read quite a bit about what BE may or may not have done prior to his arrest ... I am only interested in facts and it is a fact he worked with Little Athletics ... he would have been vetted prior to this work , he would have to have a working with children clearance as well as a police clearance to do this work , voluntary or not ... there cannot have been anything to alarm people about him in the system
Below are some details regarding Australia’s Working With Children's Screening Unit. The particular offences which prevent someone from gaining a WWC are called Class 1 and Class 2 offences.

I’ve quickly looked at both categories which are mainly offences against children, with the exception of murder and manslaugther, but they don’t seem to include rape of an adult. If that's the case, it needs to be changed to include such offences!

https://workingwithchildren.wa.gov....sheet-3-class-1-and-class-2-offences-2015.pdf

Further reading…. The WWC Screening Unit assesses information that is relevant to whether a child may be exposed to a risk of harm should you engage in child-related work. The paramount consideration when assessing an application is the best interests of children.
Once your application form is received and verified by the WWC Screening Unit, your national police history is requested from the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission. In certain circumstances, police history information relating to charges and/or convictions for overseas offences may also be obtained.

Where you have a relevant criminal record and this information is received by the WWC Screening Unit, it triggers an assessment in relation to your potential risk to children. A criminal record in itself does not necessarily exclude you from engaging in child-related work.

Once an assessment of the application is triggered, all relevant information, which can include information that is not related to your criminal record, may be considered and assessed. This may include requesting and considering information from sources such as other government departments or professional organisations.

Generally, you are permitted to commence or continue child-related work while your application is being assessed. However, if you have a conviction for a Class 1 offence committed when an adult you must not start or continue your child-related work. What is a Class 1 offence? Click here.

https://workingwithchildren.wa.gov.au/applicants-card-holders/the-checking-process/application-process

I may as well tell the whole story ,,, I have not been on this sight for a long time ... over the weekend I spoke to the authorities re Noel Coward ... I returned this site on Monday and the first quote I saw was about Noel ... coincidence ?
Scroll back to where I entered the conversation again , i was responding to someone else ... I did not raise the subject of Noel... it is there for all to see
I myself cannot be bothered to look into this , but when was the last time Noel was brought up ... I dont believe in coincidences
TDB ,
i think that it might be an interesting search for someone to go back to find out where noel did recently resurface . Agreed it was not your doing, but i particularly like to find out more stuff about noels possible involvement in this whole debacle. I think there's mysteries to be solved surrounding noel coward .
Thanks very much for your contributions dont go away please .
you write hundreds of times better than some of the other recent members do

TDB - please accept my apologies. I didn’t mean to upset you regarding your posts about Noel Coward 🙁

Folks I do not want to tell my whole story again , I have told it here previously, the short version is this , I was not aware of Noel until my ex wife died .. I typed the name she was buried under into google , which led me to Noel , Bigfooty and webslueths ... Noel has made certain accusations against my former wife and her associates which may or may not be true... But he was factual in a lot of what he said.... He had knowledge spanning years of these people that he could only know if he knew them..... I do not have to claim knowledge about certain things.... I know facts from fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214