Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks I do not want to tell my whole story again , I have told it here previously, the short version is this , I was not aware of Noel until my ex wife died .. I typed the name she was buried under into google , which led me to Noel , Bigfooty and webslueths ... Noel has made certain accusations against my former wife and her associates which may or may not be true... But he was factual in a lot of what he said.... He had knowledge spanning years of these people that he could only know if he knew them..... I do not have to claim knowledge about certain things.... I know facts from fiction

TDB - that must have been terrifying! How did he know so much about people? Makes you wonder how many crimes he knew of. I know he had been in jail himself. I wonder if he could have been involved in some way in any of these crimes. Sounds like quite a dangerous person. Had his finger on the pulse. MOO

TDB - that must have been terrifying! How did he know so much about people? Makes you wonder how many crimes he knew of. I know he had been in jail himself. I wonder if he could have been involved in some way in any of these crimes. Sounds like quite a dangerous person. Had his finger on the pulse. MOO

He knew so much about people because he knew them ... he knew things it would be impossable to guess at ... and could only have known if he was told by the person directly... alias names , hobbies for eg .... he also knew about police records and some of the jail time served in other states , you do not just know these things , someone has to tell you ... he also knew about people exiting and returning to WA ... he still had knowledge of some of these people up to about 5 years ago , so he knew them

As for Noel himself ,I do not think he was a dangerous person from what I have learnt ... he did a lot of jail , from juvi jail to adults ,but he was no criminal mastermind ... He was a one eyed part aboriginal with a limp , Noel was not dealt a good hand at being a successful criminal , to easy to identify I think ... I think a lot of Noels jail time had to with him being aboriginal , it was just the way of the world back then

He knew so much about people because he knew them ... he knew things it would be impossable to guess at ... and could only have known if he was told by the person directly... alias names , hobbies for eg .... he also knew about police records and some of the jail time served in other states , you do not just know these things , someone has to tell you ... he also knew about people exiting and returning to WA ... he still had knowledge of some of these people up to about 5 years ago , so he knew them

As for Noel himself ,I do not think he was a dangerous person from what I have learnt ... he did a lot of jail , from juvi jail to adults ,but he was no criminal mastermind ... He was a one eyed part aboriginal with a limp , Noel was not dealt a good hand at being a successful criminal , to easy to identify I think ... I think a lot of Noels jail time had to with him being aboriginal , it was just the way of the world back then
"He was a one eyed part aboriginal with a limp , Noel was not dealt a good hand at being a successful criminal , to easy to identify I think ... I think a lot of Noels jail time had to with him being aboriginal."

Wow TBD nobody ever said he looked like that afaik [emoji779]

Thanks [emoji85]

Slightly tangential, but in reply to one of TapDancingBears recent posts: regarding Little Aths and 'working with children'.

I imagine the coaches have the requirement for such, but as a fourth year as parent volunteer (3dense hours each fortnight) we don't require them. One imagines Committee nor equipment manager wouldn't either, as the role is not actually directly 'with children'. Perhaps the time span makes a difference also? Working 4/5 days with under 18s it is required.

Well done to all who've been here from well beyond a year ago. Rather an anniversary for BRE soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"He was a one eyed part aboriginal with a limp , Noel was not dealt a good hand at being a successful criminal , to easy to identify I think ... I think a lot of Noels jail time had to with him being aboriginal."

Wow TBD nobody ever said he looked like that afaik [emoji779]

Thanks [emoji85]
Was the one-eye in the middle of his forehead?

Slightly tangential, but in reply to one of TapDancingBears recent posts: regarding Little Aths and 'working with children'.

I imagine the coaches have the requirement for such, but as a fourth year as parent volunteer (3dense hours each fortnight) we don't require them. One imagines Committee nor equipment manager wouldn't either, as the role is not actually directly 'with children'. Perhaps the time span makes a difference also? Working 4/5 days with under 18s it is required.

Well done to all who've been here from well beyond a year ago. Rather an anniversary for BRE soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for the info , it does surprise me but as you are involved with the organization your knowledge is better than mine

I do not intend to spending to much time on this site but for those who are interested in what Noel had to say may i suggest something , When you read what he says , Ignore it , the information to be gathered is in the replies
I believe a lot of what Noel says is a fishing expedition

Noel only used peoples initials and people start responding using proper names ... immediately you know this person is connected to the group Noel is talking about , and these people were his biggest critics

Also if you read Noels comments from Bigfooty and the earlier stuff here it is highly probable the person writing in the later stages is not Noel ....... The language changes entirely , maybe he had someone typing for him , he does say early on that he is he is not computer savvy and was often frustrated because he could not respond fast enough ... There is a lot of info re Noel on the internet , stories and poetry he has published , stories of his early life where he loses his eye etc and his juvi jail time ... he is a pretty open book and puts his hand up for his crimes ... I do not keep links etc .. I read things accept them or not , and move on ...

Good luck to anyone who follows it up

I do not intend to spending to much time on this site but for those who are interested in what Noel had to say may i suggest something , When you read what he says , Ignore it , the information to be gathered is in the replies

Noel only used peoples initials and people start responding using proper names ... immediately you know this person is connected to the group Noel is talking about , and these people were his biggest critics

Also if you read Noels comments from Bigfooty and the earlier stuff here it is highly probable the person writing in the later stages is not Noel ....... The language changes entirely , maybe he had someone typing for him , he does say early on that he is he is not computer savvy and was often frustrated because he could not respond fast enough ... There is a lot of info re Noel on the internet , stories and poetry he has published , stories of his early life where he loses his eye etc and his juvi jail time ... he is a pretty open book and puts his hand up for his crimes ... I do not keep links etc .. I read things accept them or not , and move on ...

: Applaud [emoji122]

Thanks to Janwa who mentioned, there may have been some information a while back that as BRE was a 'book keeper' for LA club he had to get the people to fill in the applications and renewals and was in the perfect position to never send one in for himself.

TDB ,
Could you please point out the time frame / era that it seemed that the change in the Writing style seemed to happen, that you mentioned ?
I would be interested to have a look at that..
Assuming that its on WS or BF forums it will be easy to hone in to check out the apparent change of m.o. that you observed? if you can direct me there it will be much appreciated,
thanks very much .

TDB ,
Could you please point out the time frame / era that it seemed that the change in the Writing style seemed to happen, that you mentioned ?
I would be interested to have a look at that..
Assuming that its on WS or BF forums it will be easy to hone in to check out the apparent change of m.o. that you observed? if you can direct me there it will be much appreciated,
thanks very much .

I have not kept much of the information apart from in my head , I honestly have no interest in the CSK thing ... i have looked into other things Noel raised ... Noel passed away 17/4/2015 ... if I recall correctly he was active on this site up until about a month before his death , but i may be wrong about that ... The simple way to see what I am getting at re a different person writing is find his writings on the BF site , that is one person .. compare the writing style to later quotes on WS . If you look around the start of 2015 it should not be hard to find ... there was a time he vanished for a few months because he was in jail , but I think was before then
It is just a hunch i have that it is different people, but I have shown his writings to people and asked them to spot the difference without telling them why . they both thought it was different people writing
I could be totally wrong and I do not know what the relevance is if I am right ... it was just another interesting sideline

Also on the internet Noel Geoffrey Coward will help narrow the search , but I can tell you now there is nothing to learn in regards to the CSK , his tales have been wiped by the authorities because they have proven to be wrong

If you want to look into it for information gathering experience go for it ... there is a lot to gather and I did not have a clue what i was doing when I started looking for it ... maybe that's why I found it , I had no rules to follow
Good Luck

I have not kept much of the information apart from in my head , I honestly have no interest in the CSK thing ... i have looked into other things Noel raised ... Noel passed away 17/4/2015 ... if I recall correctly he was active on this site up until about a month before his death , but i may be wrong about that ... The simple way to see what I am getting at re a different person writing is find his writings on the BF site , that is one person .. compare the writing style to later quotes on WS . If you look around the start of 2015 it should not be hard to find ... there was a time he vanished for a few months because he was in jail , but I think was before then
It is just a hunch i have that it is different people, but I have shown his writings to people and asked them to spot the difference without telling them why . they both thought it was different people writing
I could be totally wrong and I do not know what the relevance is if I am right ... it was just another interesting sideline

Also on the internet Noel Geoffrey Coward will help narrow the search , but I can tell you now there is nothing to learn in regards to the CSK , his tales have been wiped by the authorities because they have proven to be wrong

If you want to look into it for information gathering experience go for it ... there is a lot to gather and I did not have a clue what i was doing when I started looking for it ... maybe that's why I found it , I had no rules to follow
Good Luck

TDB - do you know why Noel Coward was so sure he knew the person who committed the CSK murders. MOO

Meticusously u need to clear your inbox before you can read any more messages.

Lesser seen frame shots from channel 9 news tv of kimono .

http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...s/news-story/44d3d60b4c894e632bb30a23a11bc787

8fffadaea26d3fdb027ef56238110e84.jpg
b8bc8493ab917a984f3b3f81287a2555.jpg
80dced9bc58cfbe509497f0bc45e802b.jpg

TDB - do you know why Noel Coward was so sure he knew the person who committed the CSK murders. MOO

I can only guess , but I have had to guess all through this thing because Noel was not around to ask
I can trace his history with some of these people back to at least 1982 or 83 .... In one of his stories about his life he has himself sitting with them at Ginos café in Fremantle at about this time , the story was written years before the CSK events ... the people he refers to were around Freo at this time so I have no doubt it is true ........ These people were involved in prostitution , drug dealing and drug use ... at least 2 were heroin addicts , I knew all of this to be true long before I knew Noel Coward existed

The 2 known heroin addicts were still addicts in 96/97 , still involved in drugs and prostitution and apart from extensive jail terms in the 2000s still were involved in the drug trade up to 2 years ago

It should not be news to anyone that heroin addicts are involved in crime and Noel would have been well aware of this and probably what crime they were involved in ... The taxi driver he implicated in the CSK case was associated with these people and I think that when taxi drivers were named as suspects it was easy for him to see the possibility of his involvement

Please keep in mind before you discount Noels ideas completely , with one person he has correctly placed her at Ginos in 82/83 and again knows of her release from prison in NSW in 2009... this is a long history he has with this person , I think in a 26 year history with a heroin addict you may be aware of some of their activities ... and he has correctly placed her at different locations at different periods with different partners ... he is not making everything up

I can only guess , but I have had to guess all through this thing because Noel was not around to ask
I can trace his history with some of these people back to at least 1982 or 83 .... In one of his stories about his life he has himself sitting with them at Ginos café in Fremantle at about this time , the story was written years before the CSK events ... the people he refers to were around Freo at this time so I have no doubt it is true ........ These people were involved in prostitution , drug dealing and drug use ... at least 2 were heroin addicts , I knew all of this to be true long before I knew Noel Coward existed

The 2 known heroin addicts were still addicts in 96/97 , still involved in drugs and prostitution and apart from extensive jail terms in the 2000s still were involved in the drug trade up to 2 years ago

It should not be news to anyone that heroin addicts are involved in crime and Noel would have been well aware of this and probably what crime they were involved in ... The taxi driver he implicated in the CSK case was associated with these people and I think that when taxi drivers were named as suspects it was easy for him to see the possibility of his involvement

Please keep in mind before you discount Noels ideas completely , with one person he has correctly placed her at Ginos in 82/83 and again knows of her release from prison in NSW in 2009... this is a long history he has with this person , I think in a 26 year history with a heroin addict you may be aware of some of their activities ... and he has correctly placed her at different locations at different periods with different partners ... he is not making everything up

TDB - thank you for the information on Noel Coward.

I will come back to this forum every so often in case I can attempt to answer any questions , out of curiosity can someone tell me what it means when it says that someone else has edited my posts... because it is saying that someone called Coldpizza has .. I cannot see any obvious edits , I am just curious

I will come back to this forum every so often in case I can attempt to answer any questions , out of curiosity can someone tell me what it means when it says that someone else has edited my posts... because it is saying that someone called Coldpizza has .. I cannot see any obvious edits , I am just curious
Sometimes the moderators, quietly, fix up posts if the quotes are broken.

Knew Id read more about the person who owned the Kimono.

Papatoetoe. Thread 9 #798. 31/12/2016
I lived in Huntingdale very close to Fountain Way for the entire period 1988 to 1998. I had women's clothing stolen off my line in 1988.
I think it's quite significant that 33 Fountain Way is blocked on Google Street View. The property was vacant in 1983 and built on some years later. That stretch of street contained a house full of 'bogans' who I believe were responsible for a small crime-wave in the area - and may well have included Edwards. I'm pretty sure the bogan house was 33 Fountain but could have been up to 27 (it was 28 years ago so memories fade)
Thread 9 #829
Not particularly, The house was non-descript. As I mentioned, it may have been the bogan house. And I recall there was a problem with its back fence which took a bit of time to get in place.
If it's the place I'm thinking of there were some young blokes in cheap and flash cars living there. Not the best neighbours and pretty certainly the base for a local crime-wave.
Oh - and the wife thinks the Kimono may have been hers. But I have no recollection one way or the other.

Thread 9 #832
Yeah wat. I don't remember it but she says so. I know she had her gym clothing stolen and the police called up a few days before the arrest to check on the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back