Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancestry.Com has one in Jarradale and another in Serpentine, although they're probably related to each other, it's just as likely that they are not related to the bloke on the Rockingham Photography Club committee as he's from London according to his facebook, whilst the ones in the country towns appear to have an ancestry back to NSW pioneers, if ancestry.com can be believed.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

great work petedavo , I had missed the photography club entirely , I also do not put a lot of faith in ancestry.com as people seem to be selective with their families, but it can be good if people were honest

great work petedavo , I had missed the photography club entirely , I also do not put a lot of faith in ancestry.com as people seem to be selective with their families, but it can be good if people were honest
I can't claim credit for the work. I have a number of hurdles to confirming that any of it is related to droc's assertions, let alone if Droc used a real surname to describe the character that he called Binks. Obviously others know more than me, and Google.

I can't claim credit for the work. I have a number of hurdles to confirming that any of it is related to droc's assertions, let alone if Droc used a real surname to describe the character that he called Binks. Obviously others know more than me, and Google.

i am not interested in the storyline as such, my interest is more in regards to information gathering , I discounted 90 percent of what is said here as being irrelevant to research purposes, It is confirmation of the remainder I was attempting, although that's not important, it would just be a bonus

I have found a reference in this site to a property 19kl from Brookton in Western Australia ...I do not know these areas at all , could it be Pingelly , according to a map it could be , And has a worker in the logging industry ever been mentioned[/QU

Jarrahdale and Serpentine mentioned in an earlier post were Timber / Logging towns many years ago ...and could Binks be a nickname , it has some unusual descriptions in Urban Dictionary

i am not interested in the storyline as such, my interest is more in regards to information gathering , I discounted 90 percent of what is said here as being irrelevant to research purposes, It is confirmation of the remainder I was attempting, although that's not important, it would just be a bonus

Confirmation comes with a full collation of evidence and a very keen eye. So things that would be arbitrary to joe blow become stamps of credible to the informed. Moo

Like when you really want something and the universe conspires to help you succeed. Suddenly you will have a breakthrough and that will steamroll to new surprises. Ive looked back at some stuff and thiught "look what was there in front of me the whole time". You make your own luck with solid and wide spread investigation techniques.

Confirmation comes with a full collation of evidence and a very keen eye. So things that would be arbitrary to joe blow become stamps of credible to the informed. Moo

Saying that I do worry about 90 percent of what's said is only because it's the same names that are reoccurring, I don't need to do things again,
I don't mention a lot of things for eg. There was a property in . Brookton owned by a person with the surname . A...y , as this person was only mentioned once , and never mentioned again i did not include in the previous post for lack of interest in the subject .
This information did lead me into some interesting places , but it seems to be of no interest here , there are many such things.. It's the b...s name others seem concerned with

J.A? Lots of interesting stuff. Exactly the info that explodes into something.

I was told many years ago you are only crazy if you start answering yourself!
Where has all the sensible people from here gone?

Has there ever been mention of BRE having an interest in Heavy Metal Music , not the type that would get radio play , the vile stuff where they all look like Satan Worshipers , i am not judging the performers , it is just an act , but i cannot listen to it

[h=1]“Though the mills of God grind slowly, yet they grind exceeding small; Though with patience He stands waiting, with exactness grinds He all.” Longfellow[/h]https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa/calls-grow-for-claremont-killings-inquest-ng-7472e2874c0fd5c43179d2f22566f5c7

Chew on this while we wait.

Has there ever been mention of BRE having an interest in Heavy Metal Music , not the type that would get radio play , the vile stuff where they all look like Satan Worshipers , i am not judging the performers , it is just an act , but i cannot listen to it

No but my son pointed out an Austrian or check clip on one of the the suspects youtube pages. It went "Australia, the snuff film gore.... " they were in masks and carrying axes. This was a clip they had liked and it was very offputting to say the least.

Why should sentences be concurrent the offences weren't concurrent

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/furious-campaigners-slam-parole-board-11799539

Janwa - I’m not surprised people are furious about this guy serving such a short sentence. The victims must be feeling let down by the law.

“Worboys was jailed indefinitely in 2009 – with a minimum term of eight years – for drugging and sexually assaulting passengers in his taxi.”

I honestly think that if a person is drugged as well as being raped that the perpetrator should also be charged with attempted murder. Who knows what reaction a person would have to date rape drugs. MOO

Hi
ispywithmy here last 50 or so pages has been a interesting read .
What do you spy?

Hi
ispywithmy here last 50 or so pages has been a interesting read .
What do you spy?
Pigeons and the odd cat or too.
It's where the pigeons fly to and how they flock that I find the most interesting to watch.

Pigeons and the odd cat or too.
It's where the pigeons fly to and how they flock that I find the most interesting to watch.

And the odd Vulture on occasions .

“Though the mills of God grind slowly, yet they grind exceeding small; Though with patience He stands waiting, with exactness grinds He all.” Longfellow

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa...s-inquest-ng-7472e2874c0fd5c43179d2f22566f5c7

Chew on this while we wait.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa...s-inquest-ng-7472e2874c0fd5c43179d2f22566f5c7

On Jan 5th 2015 John Flint reported

SHADOW attorney-general John Quigley has called for the State Coroner to probe the unsolved Claremont serial killings, believing an inquest provides an opportunity to shake out new evidence.

...“We’re just told by the police that everything that can be done has been done. But time and time again in Australia, coronial inquests have shaken out new evidence.

[FONT=&amp]“I have also called for one in the Corryn Rayney case. There’s a lot to be said for a coronial inquest because those people who have been suspects or are suspects will have to give evidence and be subject to examination and cross-examination and that would certainly be a new aspect of the whole thing. It also brings other people out of the woodwork.”[/FONT]
Mr Quigley said there would be no loss of face for police, who have worked diligently and with great dedication to try and catch the serial killer. ...

Noel Geoffrey Coward was interviewed by detectives about the case at Curtin House on December 18. Mr Coward claims the detectives twice told him police wanted to solve the case themselves “rather than let it go to the Coroner.”

So Jan, have the police solved the case themselves, rather than letting it go to the coroner? No one been charged for Sarah Spiers and there are many other still missing or murdered. What's happening about then do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee