Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. “perhaps” items which belonged to person x have recently been located.
  2. Perhaps those items were recently discovered by someone.
  3. Perhaps that someone was prompted to have a clean-up because the area was scheduled to have a curb side pick-up.
  4. Perhaps items were stored at a family members place and they stumbled across it/them - handing over to WAPOL.
Do all of the secure storage places require I.D?

Hi Metic,

I'm not trying to arrange a look through the curb side pick ups.

It's a bit difficult trying to get a message across with the sub justice thing which has been mentioned.
CV
Really CV ?
Thought you was, here quoted :

"Perhaps we should be looking at areas which are actually having a curb side pick-up.
Prior to the pick-up many households go through their belongings in preparation for the pick-up.
Off hand the Armadale area is preparing for its pick up.
Perhaps someone could look at the Mandurah area and the far north of Australia."

"Peehaps Someone could look" ?

Well i wish i could volunteer if it was a possible job . ( Get me away from the desk job for a bit ).

Yes all storage places require ID - lots of Criminal activity has occurred in these places ie drugs stored, stolen property even a body has been stored in previous cases etc so they are very strict on requirements.

I think Met made a good point the idea of a trophy box is not to be found by anyone else so the idea of someone finding a box and putting it on verge collection is a bit bizarre.

Also if you had never seen a box and found it on your property the first thing you would do is open it and not put it on verge collection!

Then how would you put this track this trophy box back to the accused considering how many people have handled it, finger prints are void you wouldn’t keep a trophy box and write property of CSK do not look or touch!

To be charged without a body there has to be compelling evidence... not just a random trophy box that was found in verge collection.

1. “perhaps” items which belonged to person x have recently been located.
  2. Perhaps those items were recently discovered by someone.
  3. Perhaps that someone was prompted to have a clean-up because the area was scheduled to have a curb side pick-up.
Do all of the secure storage places require I.D?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really CV ?
Thought you was, here quoted :

"Perhaps we should be looking at areas which are actually having a curb side pick-up.
Prior to the pick-up many households go through their belongings in preparation for the pick-up.
Off hand the Armadale area is preparing for its pick up.
Perhaps someone could look at the Mandurah area and the far north of Australia."

"Peehaps Someone could look" ?

Well i wish i could volunteer if it was a possible job . ( Get me away from the desk job for a bit ).
Metic,

Meaning look online to see which areas are scheduled for a pick-up.

Metic,

Meaning look online to see which areas are scheduled for a pick-up.

For what it’s worth, Broome no longer has verge-side collections. They used to as cyclone preparation but no longer.

Interesting....just did a FB search on ex girlfriend & page no longer comes up. I was able to access it last week. Is anyone else experiencing difficulty?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Are forensics and/or a confession the only things recognised to lay a murder charge without a body? Can circumstantial evidence be used?

Just for a new idea - I'm saying SS is somewhere around Carramar, Banksia Grove and Neerabup. No map as yet!
Just a theory I'm working on....
Barbagallo Raceway?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Are forensics and/or a confession the only things recognised to lay a murder charge without a body? Can circumstantial evidence be used?

They can lay a charge without any evidence whatsoever , circumstantial or otherwise ... if they believe someone to be guilty but have no evidence charge them anyway and take your chances in court.... also if you look at the wrongful conviction history in WA what is evidence worth anyway , all the evidence did was convict innocent people

Ask Francis Wark

Barbagallo Raceway?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Yeh up that way, but probably not at Barbagallo Raceway itself because I think the raceway is all fenced off and has a full-time live-in caretaker.

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Welcome to our new members. Please note we do not allow links to random Facebook pages of people's girl/boyfriends. Random Relatives.

Please be careful.

Thank you,
Tricia

They can lay a charge without any evidence whatsoever , circumstantial or otherwise ... if they believe someone to be guilty but have no evidence charge them anyway and take your chances in court.... also if you look at the wrongful conviction history in WA what is evidence worth anyway , all the evidence did was convict innocent people
If that was the case why didn't they arrest the other POIs within the CSK case.

Maybe due to their being absolutely no evidence whatsoever. In this case & I think most would agree, the the person who murdered JR & CG in all likelihood murdered SS.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Francis Wark and Gerard Baden-Clay were both convicted on circumstantial evidence.

I think they want to have some chance of success. It's all very well in theory to charge someone with practically no evidence, but if that will just fail at trial then would be no point.

I think the reason they didn't charge other POIs with Claremont was precisely because they had so many possibilities. Anyone who was charged could use all the other suspects to create "reasonable doubt". I'm guessing that a circumstantial case would have a high chance of failing unless all of the evidence points to one person and one person alone.

And they can't very well just charge them on a loop, as in "Oh well, this one failed. Next!" They'd never get any conviction that way.

As for trophies I think it depends on whether the CSK was so confident after all this time that he or she was totally blaze about having them, or whether one of the reasons it has been so hard to find the CSK is because of how careful he or she was with everything.

My personal opinion is that they don't have a treasure trove of trophies, such as what they found with Ivan Milat, but they might have something minor that has provided a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member