Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its interesting that people claim to have concern for innocent victims but they have no concern for the privacy etcetera of innocent family members of accused perpetrators

Hi El Gordo - how devastated must his ex be finding out what the accused has been charged with. I’m sure she thinks she should have noticed something to alert her to what he was up to. MOO

Then there’s HIS family - how would you cope knowing your son might be responsible for murdering people. That’s a whole other thing to live with. So many people affected by this man’s alleged crimes. MOO

Hi El Gordo - how devastated must his ex be finding out what the accused has been charged with. I’m sure she thinks she should have noticed something to alert her to what he was up to. MOO

Hi Annalise .... maybe there was nothing for her to notice , the crimes he has been charged with are before her time

I do not think the person she knew has much to do with the person the accused may have been in the past , I agree she would feel devastated but she has know reason to feel any guilt for not noticing things that may have not been there ... she has a right to be left in peace , she is an innocent party in this

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13953038

Owlie, that is a horrible brutal story, someone had better add P.walter to that list because that name is not actually on the list. ( More proof that that list is not good.)
Theres two names on the list that say headless bodies that are maybe not correct info - Deverall and Western.
The list needs to be fixed !
Add another headless body .

Could someone post the link again
(five times should be sufficient)
"Perth missing women" thread please , i cant seem to find it now...

It seems that the info on Annette Deverall being headless appears to have come from the Missing & Murdered blog. I can't find anywhere else that it was reported. I recall the info from that blog was posted into CSK Thread 7 post 345-360 (my browser is not showing post #s at the moment but it was on my page 24, and I was seeing 15 posts per page). However, it must also have been earlier because I remember seeing the list in Thread 3.

Same with Barbara Western.

The below article talks about both women, no mention of any headlessness. It says that they found Annette with a fractured skull. So even if the head was separate to the body, they located it, which is different to the implication in the Missing & Murdered blog.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/0c2ef54e364745c7c0582b4e60685a91

I think Pamela Walter and Barbara Western have been confused at some point because both use the phrase "headless body found in a ditch". (Could of course be that both were that way.)

As for the link to the Thread on Missing/Murdered Perth women:

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...m/forums/showthread.php?t=327387&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owlie,
so who do you mean talked about the angle theories ?
Theres still some active discussion about that online .
What year era blog was it you refer to ?
That stuff has been mentioned since the g.hughes blog a decade ago.....and is still getting sleuthed.
Theres one poster they call maps man on another online forum..
You could ask him about the latest theory.

To be honest I don’t remember their names, a lot if it was prior to you joining and just after you joined. All of it was prior to the arrest of the alleged CSK.

I very much doubt that any spouses, family or friends of the alleged CSK or anyone who has been found guilty of other serial crimes would have known what was happening. I think they’d be very shocked and devastated because I think most if not all of the perpetrators of these types of crimes are able to hide that part of their life/personality very well and that’s why they usually don’t get caught for a long time. I think the only person responsible for the crimes is the person who committed them, not their family, friends or partners. I feel for them too of course it would be horrendous to have someone you know and love being charged for this type of crime. Nobody wins in these horrible types of crimes. But I do feel worse for the victims whose lives have been brutally taken and their family and friends. IMOO.

2 days ago I sent you and about 8 other usual suspects a private message about a comment she made on another post I have been wondering if you received it or it was edited out as there isn't a copy in my sent file.

Will double check JanWA, don’t think so.

I said to Canningvale or Meticously I am not sure which, that I had an idea where the trophy site was. Of course you all have now got it now. Tomato Lake. When BRE got arrested I saw his house was only 200m from there. I don't think he would chuck anything in there. Unless he didn't want it again. He would have a trophy spot in Huntingdale too, but would have moved it with him. Now SS has not been found, yet BRE has bee charged, without a body.So BRE had bras and nickers in his sock n jock drawer that were not his step daughters hey? Interesting Unless the trophy box was in the garage.

Either the cops found the trophy box at Tomato lake or at BRE.'s house/sock n jock drawer and it has taken this long to get a match to SS. It must be something like this. It can't be anything else. Unless, unless they have finally found DNA from the Telstra wagon. So basically 2 possibilities hey?

I have a good spot for SS's localty. I phoned the Special Crime squad about this site well over a week ago. When it get cooler I 'll go there. It is a bit of a loop road like CG site. When a certain thing stands out, that will help me. Is BRE's trophy box on dry land?

2 days ago I sent you and about 8 other usual suspects a private message about a comment she made on another post I have been wondering if you received it or it was edited out as there isn't a copy in my sent file.

I don’t suppose I could get a copy of the PM? [emoji4]

I said to Canningvale or Meticously I am not sure which, that I had an idea where the trophy site was. Of course you all have now got it now. Tomato Lake. When BRE got arrested I saw his house was only 200m from there. I don't think he would chuck anything in there. Unless he didn't want it again. He would have a trophy spot in Huntingdale too, but would have moved it with him. Now SS has not been found, yet BRE has bee charged, without a body.So BRE had bras and nickers in his sock n jock drawer that were not his step daughters hey? Interesting Unless the trophy box was in the garage.
Quote :
"BRE had bras and nickers in his sock n jock drawer that were not his step daughters hey?
Interesting Unless the trophy box was in the garage."

Hey J ,
you didnt say that to me iirc ,
But I believe you said it, definately..to others..I am not lying..

So you suspect the sock drawers might have held the clue....interesting [emoji317]

Oh my gosh , I think the institution forgot to lock the door

ANNETTE DEVERELL, 19

"Annette Deverell was last seen heading to Mandurah to buy cigarettes on September 13, 1980.

Two years later, her burnt, skeletal remains were found in bush at Pinjarra. A shotgun was found nearby and a post mortem examination revealed her skull had been fractured."

PAULINE WALTER, 22

"Pauline Walter was last seen at a Perth backpacker hostel in June 1980.
Her headless body was found in a Forrestdale ditch six years later."

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/0c2ef54e364745c7c0582b4e60685a91

Deverall not headless , and Western not headless in that news link .

Edit : in the comments section in the link below theres mention of remains being scattered etc . I presume this is a similar theme to the headless report / same origins perhaps..
http://missingandmurderedaustralia.blogspot.com.au/2011/06/annette-deverall-murder.html?m=1

Sorry they must have merged PW's body was found headless. BW was posted to show the date her body was found being more accurate.

I didn't read about any other headless body found.

IMO the Ex abandoned FaceBook because she forgot her login / email / password. Simples.

I have a good spot for SS's localty. I phoned the Special Crime squad about this site well over a week ago. When it get cooler I 'll go there. It is a bit of a loop road like CG site. When a certain thing stands out, that will help me. Is BRE's trophy box on dry land?

Do you mean - something like a Peace Lily ??

Oh my gosh , I think the institution forgot to lock the door

HAHA :laughing:

------------------------------

Does anyone know if BE and his ex partner went to church? The green scapular messages made me a little curious?

Just for a new idea - I'm saying SS is somewhere around Carramar, Banksia Grove and Neerabup. No map as yet!
Just a theory I'm working on....

There was talk in earlier threads that he may be into BDSM and the like within intimate relationships. Purely speculation of course but one has to wonder. MOO.

Perhaps some of BREs ex-girlfriends have come forward and spoken to the police. They might be able to shed some light on anything a bit odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StringTheory3333