Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was discussing the same thing amongst my own family when we heard the news on the SS charge. I believe BRE if guilty, is incredibly smart and calculated.

I very much doubt that any spouses, family or friends of the alleged CSK or anyone who has been found guilty of other serial crimes would have known what was happening. I think they’d be very shocked and devastated because I think most if not all of the perpetrators of these types of crimes are able to hide that part of their life/personality very well and that’s why they usually don’t get caught for a long time. I think the only person responsible for the crimes is the person who committed them, not their family, friends or partners. I feel for them too of course it would be horrendous to have someone you know and love being charged for this type of crime. Nobody wins in these horrible types of crimes. But I do feel worse for the victims whose lives have been brutally taken and their family and friends. IMOO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe CGE went to church (catholic) but whilst with BRE did not and then may have gone to church prior to his arrest.

HAHA :laughing:

------------------------------

Does anyone know if BE and his ex partner went to church? The green scapular messages made me a little curious?

I was discussing the same thing amongst my own family when we heard the news on the SS charge. I believe BRE if guilty, is incredibly smart and calculated.

Innocent until proven guilty - hopefully we will find out soon

IMO there may have been some elements now that he has been arrested that may cause her alarm when she looks back into their relationship.

I think he may have been controlling or highly manipulative.

He may have tracked her whereabouts via GPS or tapped into her phone conversations and recorded them.

He may have alienated her from her family and friends.

Potentially she may have many stories that initially when she told friends or family that may have been dismissed as her being crazy. Now the background is public knowledge these people may feel guilty for not taking her claims seriously.

Hi Annalise .... maybe there was nothing for her to notice , the crimes he has been charged with are before her time

I do not think the person she knew has much to do with the person the accused may have been in the past , I agree she would feel devastated but she has know reason to feel any guilt for not noticing things that may have not been there ... she has a right to be left in peace , she is an innocent party in this

I recall there being a trophies discussion but with a former WS member.

My husband wouldn’t hide anything in his drawers – I put his washing away. As I trust my husband I never look through his personal belongings, unless I’m tidying up. However, as a child I recall snooping through my parents stuff – I knew what was stashed away in boxes etc. Children usually snoop just before Christmas.

Places of my husband's belongings I’d never look are: work vehicle, fishing box, ceiling void or under backyard slabs.

Where would a man hide something from his partner and more-so from children?

A question for the men – where would you hide something from your partner?

A question for the ladies - where are the places, of your spouses you'd never look?

My thoughts about a trophy box is that perhaps someone has accidently stumbled across something. Perhaps someone was tidying up and found something really odd.

For example, a drug-dealer might stash their own box of drugs in a neighbour’s back-yard, just in case they, the drug dealer, gets busted.

My thoughtsabout a trophy box is that perhaps someone has accidently stumbled acrosssomething. Someone’s been tidying up andfound something really odd.

For example, adrug-dealer might stash their own box of drugs in a neighbour’s back-yard, justin case they, the drug dealer, gets busted.

Hi CV - I wonder would the trophies be hidden INSIDE his other trophies for sport or being President of Little Athletics?

I was sitting by the lake eating a tomato sandwich that I had taken from my special tomato sandwich box that nobody else was allowed to see , as i was folding my socks I thought to myself , One day people will talk about this

I think the best way to hide something is somewhere someone is too afraid to go.

With all my partners, there has never been anything "off limits" either way. I'm far from a snooper (I don't think I've ever snooped on someone) and I've only ever been snooped on once. But there would be nowhere to hide anything because I might look at anything (with a reason, but over many years a reason could pop up for anything).

However, I would not go near spiders, which I am terrified about. So I have tended to stay away from sheds and such where they might be lurking around a corner ready to attack me ala Arachnophobia the movie. If someone wanted to hide something from me, repeatedly telling me they have found lots of spiders in the shed or wrecked out car in the backyard would keep me well away.

But it depends on the person. People are different and I guess where someone hid something would depend on the person with whom they are in a relationship.

I would guess that if someone did keep trophies they'd want them under their control and relatively accessible. That could mean anything from a place (e.g. bushland) they go that they feel nobody will find to somewhere on their property to the rental of a storage area. Don't think they'd put it on a random person's property; if it was someone else's I'd think it would be a family member.

Perhaps we should be looking at areas which are actually having a curb side pick-up. Prior to the pick-up many households go through their belongings in preparation for the pick-up.

Off hand the Armadale area is preparing for its pick up. Perhaps someone could look at the Mandurah area and the far north of Australia.

I recall there being a trophies discussion but with a former WS member.

My husband wouldn’t hide anything in his drawers – I put his washing away. As I trust my husband I never look through his personal belongings, unless I’m tidying up. However, as a child I recall snooping through my parents stuff – I knew what was stashed away in boxes etc. Children usually snoop just before Christmas.

Places of my husband's belongings I’d never look are: work vehicle, fishing box, ceiling void or under backyard slabs.

Where would a man hide something from his partner and more-so from children?

A question for the men – where would you hide something from your partner?

A question for the ladies - where are the places, of your spouses you'd never look?

CV that's a very good question.
Has anyone here ever had a "trophy box" ?

Popular mens style might be a metal box (sealable) ex army surplus .
Stashed in a hole in the ground with a camouflage lid perhaps , in bushland under tree or logs and buried shallow so its quickly accessible , JmO

See examples in picture

https://goo.gl/images/YzaCxp

408af497858e55d869bf3646a012875d.jpg

Not quite sure how this is relevant - potentially relevant prior to arrest but at this point in time your suggesting that someone else has a “box” and they are putting out for curb side collection.

Also was previously posted that BREs house had a skip bin after the arrest. Potentially family members clearing out the house after police had been through it.

Perhaps we should be looking at areas which are actually having a curb side pick-up. Prior to the pick-up many households go through their belongings in preparation for the pick-up.

Off hand the Armadale area is preparing for its pick up. Perhaps someone could look at the Mandurah area and the far north of Australia.

My apologies I cannot “reply with quote” I don’t know why…

With regard to a locked box or a secure storage place. Perhaps a person, using a false name, is able to place their items within storage. They’d require an ongoing fee or perhaps they were paid annually. Perhaps after a certain period, if that fee isn’t paid, the storage or locked box place is permitted to open the storage and possibly retain the goods. It’s been over a year now.

Perhaps they send out an annual invoice to the house.

Hi CV,
What are we looking for ? again (sorry i missed it) .
That could be a local organization rather than for the international WS community right ?
Perhaps recruit some volunteers ?
I would love to score some roadside throwaways, its so enjoyable, especially with a van or trailer for carrying it home .
Need transport to Perth ok yeah ?
TiA

Not quite sure how this is relevant - potentially relevant prior to arrest but at this point in time your suggesting that someone else has a “box” and they are putting out for curb side collection.

Also was previously posted that BREs house had a skip bin after the arrest. Potentially family members clearing out the house after police had been through it.

Hi nini thanks , was wondering too .
These boxes are usually hidden so nobody sees them imo

Nini83,

Recently there have been charges laid without a body, and without the Camry.

It appears to me that PCS was right about the recent discovery of a trophy box – this subject is relevant. A trophy box would hold items belonging to a victim, but not necessarily a trophy box itself. The items might be in a plastic bag or in an old army box or amongst fishing gear etc. Whatever the item is, it possibly has fingerprints on it.

We’re trying to establish who may have located such an item, why it’s just turned up and has it recently been handed to WAPOL – that’s what it appears to be.

These are just my thoughts and opinions.

IMO the Ex abandoned FaceBook because she forgot her login / email / password. Simples.

Hi Eaglette, I think it's something like that too. Or the master of coercive control she was married to, got in and changed her password so she was locked out of it.

I think that theory is slightly implausible.

Firstly a secured storage space ie a Koala storage unit requires you to provide ID to open the unit. Let’s say he had false id but then would require regular monthly payments usually via credit card or direct debit. Looks like The accuses would need to provide his details- I bet our police have already combed through his financial records to locate such an area.

Secondly let’s say he managed this somehow without any banking details paid it via cash once a year.

The storage unit cannot just throw out someone’s stuff via verge side collection. There are a number of legal steps that need to be completed prior to this.

Also we have to remember storage units have a lot of surveillance tip offs etc occurring especially due to the nature of organised crime, drugs that find their way into storage units.

My apologies I cannot “reply with quote” I don’t know why…

With regard to a locked box or a secure storage place. Perhaps a person, using a false name, is able to place their items within storage. They’d require an ongoing fee or perhaps they were paid annually. Perhaps after a certain period, if that fee isn’t paid, the storage or locked box place is permitted to open the storage and possibly retain the goods. It’s been over a year now.

Perhaps they send out an annual invoice to the house.

Not sure what all of this has to do with verge side rubbish collections

Nini83,

Recently there have been charges laid without a body, and without the Camry.

It appears to me that PCS was right about the recent discovery of a trophy box – this subject is relevant. A trophy box would hold items belonging to a victim, but not necessarily a trophy box itself. The items might be in a plastic bag or in an old army box or amongst fishing gear etc. Whatever the item is, it possibly has fingerprints on it.

We’re trying to establish who may have located such an item, why it’s just turned up and has it recently been handed to WAPOL – that’s what it appears to be.

These are just my thoughts and opinions.

Hi Metic,

I'm not trying to arrange a look through the curb side pick ups.

It's a bit difficult trying to get a message across with the sub justice thing which has been mentioned.
CV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members