Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know exactly when the fibres were rediscovered? Has it been said?
Yes, the timeframes of the location of the evidence and the eventual retesting were previously discussed. Someone quicker than me could probably post a link to the threads and news articles faster than I could. From memory, discussed were who was in charge of the storage, and who might've done the testing, due to recent stories in the media, and Hansard linking a particular police officer who was a former student and then teacher at Trinity, where a person who recently sued the state for defamation went to school, to being in charge of forensics during a certain period. And also when a former Telstra technician worked there during the period when the Chem Centre was being relocated to Curtin University. And media reports of the sacking of a world famous Entomologist as the Director of the Centre for Forensic Science at the University of Western Australia who was quoted in the media as having worked on the Gerard Ross case and other cases where bodies have been found. And also reports of a DNA result being misattributed to the wrong person who was convicted of a crime that someone else committed, resulting in the Chem Centre having to audit the results of a lot of tests performed by certain members of their staff.
I think the issue of the evidence had been fairly well covered in previous threads.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Yes, the timeframes of the location of the evidence and the eventual retesting were previously discussed. Someone quicker than me could probably post a link to the threads and news articles faster than I could. From memory, discussed were who was in charge of the storage, and who might've done the testing, due to recent stories in the media, and Hansard linking a particular police officer who was a former student and then teacher at Trinity, where a person who recently sued the state for defamation went to school, to being in charge of forensics during a certain period. And also when a former Telstra technician worked there during the period when the Chem Centre was being relocated to Curtin University. And media reports of the sacking of a world famous Entomologist as the Director of the Centre for Forensic Science at the University of Western Australia who was quoted in the media as having worked on the Gerard Ross case and other cases where bodies have been found. And also reports of a DNA result being misattributed to the wrong person who was convicted of a crime that someone else committed, resulting in the Chem Centre having to audit the results of a lot of tests performed by certain members of their staff.
I think the issue of the evidence had been fairly well covered in previous threads.

It's laughable isn't it.....talk about a comedy of errors!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks PD. My deleted line said "just chasing the answer if some is certain please, no links needed". Probably should have left it in. I'll have it somewhere.....

It's laughable isn't it.....talk about a comedy of errors!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Forgot to mention the nightdress described as a "kimono" being pictured on the front page of a newspaper article incorrectly attributing it being connected to a murder in Vic Park and another in Maddington, to which two different persons were convicted, being held up for photographs by a police officer not wearing gloves. And then the same photograph being reprised in the media about being DNA linked to the CSK case and purporting it to be, maybe correctly this time, to a case in Huntingdale. And being described as the vital breakthrough clue.
Correct me, if I got this wrong ;)

CV, That list was updated post arrest by someone who repaired it .
God knows where the headless story came from ??

Metic,
Pauline Walter’s headless body was found in a ditch in Forrestdale six years after disappearing in 1980. I remember when she was found and I remember being freaked out when I moved to the area with my family many years later.
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/0c2ef54e364745c7c0582b4e60685a91

Like I posted earlier there’s a whole other thread about Perth missing/murdered women created by Petedavo which discusses these cases and many more, including lots of information about Julie Cutler’s disappearance and what had happened leading up to it and the circumstances surrounding it, which I’d never read about before.
Yeah I’ve finally worked out how to link it!!!

AUSTRALIA - Perth missing/murdered SK victims
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...m/forums/showpost.php?p=13077938&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has been raised.........Anyone find it strange that BRE's Ex-partner CG, still has him and her as a profile pic.Does this indicate a belief of innocents?

Not sure if this has been raised.........Anyone find it strange that BRE's Ex-partner CG, still has him and her as a profile pic.Does this indicate a belief of innocents?
I construed it differently. It appeared from comments he was not happy being uploaded publicly. The other photo is a nephew (I gather from his side) which may be similar to what the accused looked like when younger. I would certainly construe that differently.

I construed it differently. It appeared from comments he was not happy being uploaded publicly. The other photo is a nephew (I gather from his side) which may be similar to what the accused looked like when younger. I would certainly construe that differently.

Agreed but this profile pic is still current today............

Metic,
Pauline Walter’s headless body was found in a ditch in Forrestdale six years after disappearing in 1980. I remember when she was found and I remember being freaked out when I moved to the area with my family many years later.
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/0c2ef54e364745c7c0582b4e60685a91

Like I posted earlier there’s a whole other thread about Perth missing/murdered women created by Petedavo which discusses these cases and many more, including lots of information about Julie Cutler’s disappearance and what had happened leading up to it and the circumstances surrounding it, which I’d never read about before.
Yeah I’ve finally worked out how to link it!!!

AUSTRALIA - Perth missing/murdered SK victims
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...m/forums/showpost.php?p=13077938&share_type=t

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13953038

Owlie, that is a horrible brutal story, someone had better add P.walter to that list because that name is not actually on the list. ( More proof that that list is not good.)
Theres two names on the list that say headless bodies that are maybe not correct info - Deverall and Western.
The list needs to be fixed !
Add another headless body .

Could someone post the link again
(five times should be sufficient)
"Perth missing women" thread please , i cant seem to find it now...

Owlie, that is a horrible brutal story, someone had better add P.walter to that list because that name is not actually on the list. ( More proof that that list is not good.)
Theres two names on the list that say headless bodies that are maybe not correct info - Deverall and Western.
The list needs to be fixed !
Add another headless body .

Could someone post the link again
(five times should be sufficient)
"Perth missing women" thread please , i cant seem to find it now...

Lol, yeah I was a bit slow off the mark in working out how to post the link.
Btw, I skipped a few threads over the past year, whatever happened to your mate Barth and other long- time posters like Sutton and that interesting guy who always talked about the angle theories and the Claremont Ghost videos and the Parkerville Dr, what was his name again???

I think it means she doesn’t go on FB - I think her last post was 2014

Btw, I skipped a few threads over the past year, whatever happened to your mate Barth and other long- time posters like Sutton and that interesting guy who always talked about the angle theories and the Claremont Ghost videos and the Parkerville Dr, what was his name again???

"whatever happened to your mate Barth and other long- time posters like Sutton and that interesting guy who always talked about the angle theories
and the Claremont Ghost videos
and the Parkerville Dr,
what was his name again??? "

-----------------------------------

Wish i knew the answers O !
The answer may lie in the threads,
Perhaps they made a new account with a new name.
It was not my mate, but i do have a lot of respect for that poster.

PS , we are Not allowed to discuss WS members anyway.
its against the rules. . .

Mmm sorry, yeah I was just trying to lighten the mood after my recent posts. But yeah I meant your mate on here I remember you always had a lot of respect for him and I enjoyed his perspective as a Claremont area local.

Agreed but this profile pic is still current today............
... Maybe she wants people to recognise him and call in tips, including by way of recalling any likeness to the nephew someone might remember. That is how I potentially construed it.

Mmm sorry, yeah I was just trying to lighten the mood after my recent posts. But yeah I meant your mate on here I remember you always had a lot of respect for him and I enjoyed his perspective as a Claremont area local.

Maybe having Our screens change color could lighten the mood !
Whatever happened to those two posters who were posting their crazy vision experience online yesterday?
Hopefully theyre ok & return to report more cool experiences .

PS Nobody answered;
What type of capital punishment did you suggest , lethal injection or something else would be your preferred method ?

Owlie,
so who do you mean talked about the angle theories ?
Theres still some active discussion about that online .
What year era blog was it you refer to ?
That stuff has been mentioned since the g.hughes blog a decade ago.....and is still getting sleuthed.
Theres one poster they call maps man on another online forum..
You could ask him about the latest theory.

2 days ago I sent you and about 8 other usual suspects a private message about a comment she made on another post I have been wondering if you received it or it was edited out as there isn't a copy in my sent file.

I thought the same. She may also have been verbally attacked by people via FB since the story broke and prefer to stay away for that reason.

Hi Lenny - the accused ex wife doesn’t seem to have used her fb page for a long time. She has probably had to go into hiding because the press and public would have hounded her. I’m sure police have told her to keep off social media. Like the accused first wife there is not a lot of information about her. Can you imagine what she has been through over the past year. I feel so sorry for her. MOO

Its interesting that people claim to have concern for innocent victims but they have no concern for the privacy etcetera of innocent family members of accused perpetrators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003