Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Janwa is right about the house being on the market and the real estate agents having access to the house. There were also the regular home opens

I suppose it all depends on how confident or arrogant the accused is/was.

Drive in warehouse. No one would see the car. Its a kilometre away. Stay for a while then take off elsewhere next day.

I think someone went down Madora with Jane. Dumped on the way home.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/c...vestigate-1995-rape-lead-20151016-gkaq8i.html

After the 1995 Karrakatta rape I would have thought there would be a police watch on the area. Also CSK wouldn’t use the same place to take the other girls. MOO
The report says that certain items of clothing remain missing from the murder scenes of both the women whose bodies have been found, Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon.

It says police are convinced both women were killed close to where they were abducted, and on the same nights that they were abducted.

They were not murdered where they were found.

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/JulieCutler.htm

"The young woman, the 17-year-old, she was walking to a friend's place in Gugeri Street near the Claremont Showgrounds and she never made it," he said.

"She made it as far as the Showgrounds subway and a man grabbed her, put something over her head, tied her, up - she said with telephone cable - and bundled her into the back of what she said was a commercial vehicle, and drove her deep into the cemetery, where she was sexually assaulted.

"She told police she didn't see the man, didn't have a description of him and was let go, with no clothes, and ran to Hollywood Hospital, which was on the other side of the cemetery.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/c...tigate-1995-rape-lead-20151016-[I]gkaq8i.html

Friday’s edition of the Post also reported that police now believed the victim from the Karrakatta rape was tied up with washing line, not telephone wire as previously reported.

The washing line was found to be impregnated with material used in screen printing, the paper reported.

In addition, the newspaper said fibres found on Jane Rimmer’s body were found to match the upholstery of a Holden VS Commodore.

A WA Police spokesman said maintaining the operational integrity of the Macro investigation was “paramount” if police were to bring the offender, or offenders, to justice.[/I]
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa...r-reports-ng-6db6d2459747d238017280fc03b67c97

It would have been sold on a 90 or 120 day settlement? I believe it settled the day before Ciara's body was found after being approximately three weeks missing.

I've sold houses before, once the contract is signed there's no need for the agent or anybody else to go anywhere near the house until settlement.

I suppose everybody is different but I didn't give keys to my agent, all inspections were made by appointment.

Janwa is right about the house being on the market and the real estate agents having access to the house. There were also the regular home opens

I suppose it all depends on how confident or arrogant the accused is/was.

Sorry, but if you think that has garage doors attached you may aswell give up sleuthing because you are blind. Clearly a flat top car port as was very common in the area. Remote garage doors in the 90’s were not that common, especially in a working class area bordering Gosnells. If you drove through that part of Hungtingdale now they would still be not as common as they are in new areas today. I grew up in Willetton in a house of similar vintage (80’s built) and less than half of the houses in my Street would have automatic garages now. In fact I can think of about 3 or 4 out of 23. More than half would have open car ports.

I lived in Acton Ave, like most houses there we had the flat garage doors. I don’t recall many homes that had an open garage without doors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He stayed off the criminal database. He immersed himself in community.

Familial technology found him.

BBM

Do you have web sources for the claims you make in your 1st and 3rd sentences in this post please?

G'day all! I have been lurking again after my self imposed exile, for awhile now, and have, of course, not stopped thinking about this horrible case. It haunts me, as I think it does all of us. I was doing some more research on the net and came across this article. It is very disturbing to think how many of these hideous serial killers/rapists are still out there, and more disturbing, how many will never be caught. Admittedly the article is from 2016, but sure some of these are still at large. Wondering too, in reading about all these horrible "individuals" just how many "serial" offenders go undetected as they change up their MO (escalate) and methods, ala Ted Bundy, different approaches etc., different types of murder/victims? With the advent of the internet these sick perverts have time to "study" techniques/styles of capture/torture/sexual perversion from others who have become "famous", in their dark little dungeons of depravity. (Shivers down spine)

I've missed so many of the lovely souls that have remained on here, faithfully holding up the banner and trying to help bring justice to this case, finally, Amen! (You can almost hear the trumpets blaring there in the background as we all march on toward the light! Stirring stuff hey?)

Keep going, we just don't know what we will discover in our meeting of minds. Bless yas all! Lamp :)

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...w/news-story/a12f720186056df4631d6b4d88893cb6

Welcome back. Miss the old spooky lampy interactions. The bouncing of ideas off each other was good.

Hi Spooks,

Like you I think we suspect he's come to police attention before. Most of them have.

BBM

Do you have web sources for the claims you make in your 1st and 3rd sentences in this post please?

Recently, someone posted about the French restaurant – that was vacated by the Geneste family in 1994 (June).
Here’s a brief timeline.

1994 – The Geneste family finished operating La Petite Cabine - 616 Stirling Hwy, Mosman Park (1985 to1994). The family were from Kewdale.

It’s unclear when the relationship with CGE began – CGE had a young daughter.

1998 – BRE, CGE and young daughter (V) became members of the West Coast Eagles, which might be coincidental.

July 2000 – BRE, CGE and (V) moved into 344 Acton Avenue in Kewdale.

http://www.news.com.au/national/western-australia/claremont-serial-killings-police-piecing-together-the-life-of-bradley-robert-edwards/news-story/557f281e68cdf76d572843291ea9cef7

BBM

I seem to recall he appeared in the civil court because of unpaid debts for repairs to a roller door , but maybe it was a dream

That's what happened then. His roller doors were repossessed!

I seem to recall he appeared in the civil court because of unpaid debts for repairs to a roller door , but maybe it was a dream

Pandit,

Unable to reply with quote... Yes, there was always the option to multi-list or not. The agent probably wasn't given a key.

Keys are usually handed over to agents to sell investment properties where the owner doesn't live there. I wouldn't give anybody a set of keys to the house I was actually still living in.

Pandit,

Unable to reply with quote... Yes, there was always the option to multi-list or not. The agent probably wasn't given a key.

funny hahahahahahahahahahahaha
:happydance::great::clap::laugh::yourock:

G'day all! I have been lurking again after my self imposed exile, for awhile now, and have, of course, not stopped thinking about this horrible case. It haunts me, as I think it does all of us. I was doing some more research on the net and came across this article. It is very disturbing to think how many of these hideous serial killers/rapists are still out there, and more disturbing, how many will never be caught. Admittedly the article is from 2016, but sure some of these are still at large. Wondering too, in reading about all these horrible "individuals" just how many "serial" offenders go undetected as they change up their MO (escalate) and methods, ala Ted Bundy, different approaches etc., different types of murder/victims? With the advent of the internet these sick perverts have time to "study" techniques/styles of capture/torture/sexual perversion from others who have become "famous", in their dark little dungeons of depravity. (Shivers down spine)

I've missed so many of the lovely souls that have remained on here, faithfully holding up the banner and trying to help bring justice to this case, finally, Amen! (You can almost hear the trumpets blaring there in the background as we all march on toward the light! Stirring stuff hey?)

Keep going, we just don't know what we will discover in our meeting of minds. Bless yas all! Lamp :)

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...w/news-story/a12f720186056df4631d6b4d88893cb6

Hi Lampy. Good to have you back!
We missed the lightness and warmth you brought to the threads.
:great::blowkiss:

Welcome back. Miss the old spooky lampy interactions. The bouncing of ideas off each other was good.

Cheers DRT :)

Totally agree :guitar:

......Let the good times ROLL on again......

:drumroll:

Oh bless ya cotton socks Spooks. And I did get that creepy book "Other Temples, Other Gods" (Remember my fixation with the satanic link? Oh let's not go there, we have all posted stuff, off the top of our heads, when it should have stayed INSIDE our own heads!) Haven't read it yet, freaks me out a bit just flicking through it! Yikes! So PM, and as promised, I'll lend it to you, but you have to give it back because some day I might be brave enough to read it! LOL!

Hi Spooks,

Like you I think we suspect he's come to police attention before. Most of them have.

Generally speaking - Yes lots of serial killers have "histories" of patterns of behaviour that along the way get pushed into a big dark cupboard and hidden from the public eye.

Especially where misguided others, whether they are family, friends, or colleagues, have vouched for them or provided false alibis for what ever reasons, before they became aware that this person was a SK.

Plenty of NON-personality disordered persons 'explain away' or 'justify' the weird and slightly-off actions and behaviours of the narcissists and psychopaths in their lives.

In the case of BRE - IMO the chronological pattern of charges that the accused faces shows a typical progression in MO, 'learning how to offend', and offence severity. So it makes sense they may be other crimes the accused possibly committed before 1988 and after 1997, or even in between, that the police haven't yet identified.

When the accused CSK was initially arrested there were media articles advising what Macro and the Special Crime Squad would be working on. Such as 30 detectives were sourced to work on 30 years’ worth of cold-cases. My concern is that 30 years won’t be long enough, that time-frame only extends back to 1987. What about crimes which went unsolved prior to that? Such as the crimes, thought to be committed by the Southside Rapist.

I wanted to provide a link but can’t locate any of those articles.

Thank you DRT, it feels good to be back! Sort of feels like home, well a sometimes weird sort of home with some strange people, but hey wait a minute... that's kind of like my real home, so yeah, feels like home!! :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur