Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a fair chance the accused could be a narcissistic psychopath with sexual sadism as his main motive. The alleged KK victim is our biggest clue that he likes to combine fear and violence with sex.

Narcissists don't seek help for mental illness as they believe there's nothing wrong with them. Therefore very minimal chance that the accused would be on meds - for anything.

There's also very little chance BRE would have schizophrenia or bipolar disorder because it appears he's too organised, can hold down a job, and he's good at (allegedly) avoiding arrest for 20+ years.
Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Do you have some evidence for this please of the accused?

He stayed off the criminal database. He immersed himself in community.

Familial technology found him.

Do you have web sources for the claims you make in your 1st and 3rd sentences in this post please?

His UID object was not on the database

They had his DNA but they did not know who he was.Next came the technique sometimes called “familial DNA” where police look for people who are closely related to a suspected offender.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...k=5e00d3fed4e78bb697c8d258640a172f-1520066415

RE: AGE of Offending
When the accused CSK was initially arrested there were media articles advising what Macro and the Special Crime Squad would be working on. Such as 30 detectives were sourced to work on 30 years’ worth of cold-cases. My concern is that 30 years won’t be long enough, that time-frame only extends back to 1987. What about crimes which went unsolved prior to that? Such as the crimes, thought to be committed by the Southside Rapist.

I wanted to provide a link but can’t locate any of those articles.

Generally speaking - Lots of SKs seem to start serious offending around age 14-15 years, maybe due to fact, that, at this age, lots of teenagers have grown to near adult height and weight. Therefore they have more strength to restrain any victims. And males get bursts of testosterone which could fuel angry outbursts in certain individuals with nasty personality disordered character traits.

In the case of BRE: The accused turned 14 yrs old in late 1982.

If I were WAPOL, I'd be checking unsolved crimes of sexual (assault) nature as far back as 1982 to 1983, with escalation around December 1985 onwards when the accused probably got his license and a car. JMO

36 years worth of cold cases and unexamined evidence to sort through......

"The 25th of January 2000, is a date that will never be forgotten by the family of Deborah Michelle ANDERSON.

Engulfed in flames, the small white 1990 Ford Laser hatchback with Deborah’s body inside triggered a full scale homicide investigation involving Midland Detectives, the Major Crime Squad, Arson Squad and the Forensic Division. "

"Inquiries into her death revealed that at 9.39am on Monday the 24th of January 2000, an amount of money was withdrawn from Deborah’s bank account from an ATM at the Woodvale shops.

Inquiries also revealed that Deborah may have driven along the Brand Highway, as far as Geraldton before returning to Perth the morning of January 25."
https://www.crimestopperswa.com.au/open-cases/deborah-anderson/

Owlie and Innerchild,

Sorry I'm unable to reply with quote. Last year I visited the State Records Office and looked through old copies of the Comment News - offhand 1985/1986. I didn't notice any articles about indecent dealings, attempted sexual assaults etc. There were no identikits either.
Off topic, but as you mentioned The Comment News, I was looking through old copies around 1995 and came across the strange case of someone stealing five chalisis from different churches.

He was caught with all five at his house and returned them, resulting in no charge.

"Undoubtedly the family of Sharon Fulton will be among them. The then 39-year-old disappeared in 1986. She was last seen on March 18 in Wangara around 9.30am. She was supposed to meet friends at 11am that day but didn't turn up and was never seen again.

Advancements in DNA technology has led to Paul Nicholas Sayer being convicted. *Photo: supplied

A year later,*in 1987, Sally Greenham disappeared from the streets of Perth leaving no clue as to what may have happened to her or where she may have ended up.

Missing Persons files say the Geraldton woman was last seen getting out of a car in Adelaide Terrace in the early hours of August 20, 1987."

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/c...-of-missing-and-murdered-20161231-gtk9el.html

Evidence pertaining to the accused as speculated by Spooks. I certainly know it means. This is well beyond B.P.D.

There's a fair chance the accused could be a narcissistic psychopath with sexual sadism as his main motive. The alleged KK victim is our biggest clue that he likes to combine fear and violence with sex.

Narcissists don't seek help for mental illness as they believe there's nothing wrong with them. Therefore very minimal chance that the accused would be on meds - for anything.

There's also very little chance BRE would have schizophrenia or bipolar disorder because it appears he's too organised, can hold down a job, and he's good at (allegedly) avoiding arrest for 20+ years.

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Credulious,

Here is a link which explains the narcissistic psychopath.

https://www.healthyplace.com/person...istic-psychopath-are-narcissists-psychopaths/

Excactly.
it was not meant specifically for this case

the random test would have to show positive for drugs or drink before they could do a DNA comparison. They have to discard any negative results. Best to ask for the blow tube or swab to discard yourself. If the prosecution tried to bring in a 'just by chance we found a matching DNA' it would be inadmissible.

Off topic, but as you mentioned The Comment News, I was looking through old copies around 1995 and came across the strange case of someone stealing five chalisis from different churches.

He was caught with all five at his house and returned them, resulting in no charge.

Interesting Hadn't Mallard nicked a chalice from Iona

RSBM

Do you have some evidence for this please of the accused?

I've highlighted in RED my rationale for what I've written in my post.

I've highlighted in BLUE the speculative tone to my post.

Never once did I say that the accused 100% has these attributes or mental illness diagnoses. Therefore, my statements don't require 'evidence' to back them up.

For your's and others' considerations, I've explained my rationale behind my speculations rather than just throwing stuff out there willy nilly.

FYI I was speculating from what we know about the accused from media reports and his alleged crimes.

I apologise for not previously attaching a web link to explain narcissist/psychopath information, but I got distracted by a phone call. CV has since posted a link describing Narcissistic Psychopaths to explain that part. THANKS CV.

I can sense a Google Off about to occur , how exciting , who will have the biggest Google , could it be the ultimate contest Siri V Cortana , I'm so waiting in anticipation

..........The report says that certain items of clothing remain missing from the murder scenes of both the women whose bodies have been found, Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon.

It says police are convinced both women were killed close to where they were abducted, and on the same nights that they were abducted.

They were not murdered where they were found.

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/JulieCutler.htm
......RSBM....BBM....

These questions are for all sleuths not just Credulious:

IF
- victims were killed close to where there were abducted;
AND
IF
-victims were not murdered where they were found;
THEN
-where did the accused CSK murder the 3 victims?

Possible scenarios/locations include:
-In a vehicle
-Intermediate city location
-His own home
-Karrakatta cemetery
-Out bush somewhere

In WAPOL's interpretation of 'CLOSE' - exactly how close do they imply?

These questions are for all sleuths not just Credulious:

IF
- victims were killed close to where there were abducted;
AND
IF
-victims were not murdered where they were found;
THEN
-where did the accused CSK murder the 3 victims?

Possible scenarios/locations include:
-In a vehicle
-Intermediate city location
-His own home
-Karrakatta cemetery
-Out bush somewhere

In WAPOL's interpretation of 'CLOSE' - exactly how close do they imply?

The interpretation of close is the relevant point , unless you know what close implies you cannot even guess the rest ...and close will mean different things to different people here... to me close is in sight or at least walking distance , so that means the car or close to it ... but who knows

His UID object was not on the database

They had his DNA but they did not know who he was.Next came the technique sometimes called “familial DNA” where police look for people who are closely related to a suspected offender.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...k=5e00d3fed4e78bb697c8d258640a172f-1520066415
I can't access that article because its behind your pay wall sorry.

Does the rest of the article actually confirm thats how WAPOL located the accused?

Or does the article simply say that WAPOL used this familial DNA technique to help search for the owner of the DNA?

There's a huge difference between:
A) confirming familial DNA match after using the technique
and
B) using familial DNA technique to continue searching for owner of DNA.

The quote you provided is very ambiguous IMO

I can't access that article because its behind your pay wall sorry.

Does the rest of the article actually confirm thats how WAPOL located the accused?

Or does the article simply say that WAPOL used this familial DNA technique to help search for the owner of the DNA?

There's a huge difference between:
A) confirming familial DNA match after using the technique
and
B) using familial DNA technique to continue searching for owner of DNA.

The quote you provided is very ambiguous IMO

There is a possibility they did have his DNA and they did know who he was ... but they overlooked it because of being fixated on others ... and that later investigators picked up on it , this is all guess work , but I do not imagine it would be advertised if it was the case

Metic,

Re: Copies of Comment News – 1985/1986

No, I don’t recall seeing anything about Sharon Fulton. One thing I did notice is that the Comment News only advises “nice”news, like school achievements, police awards and the like. There weren’t any identikits at all – that would be priceless.

When the weather gets cooler perhaps some of us could spend some time at the State Records Office looking through old copies of the Daily News (1982 to 1992). We’d need 10 volunteers to cover a 10 year span. Each copy could be checked for the proposed type of crime, stolen clothing and identikits. Below is a proposed schedule…Please propose any amendments, as at least, I can commence this soon and feedback information.
Year
Suburbs
Type of Crime
Huntingdale/Southern River
Animal Cruelty, Vandalism
Animal Cruelty, Vandalism
Vandalism, Arson, Graffiti
Huntingdale/Southern River, Gosnells & Maddington
Vandalism, Arson, Graffiti, Exposure
Bentley, Como, Huntingdale/Southern River, Gosnells & Maddington