Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and bundled her into the back of what she said was a commercial vehicle, and drove her deep into the cemetery, where she was sexually assaulted.
http://www.watoday.com.au/wa [/QUOT... kk victim in 1996 2 days after JR was taken.

Thats a 2015 report. The term "panel van" was taken from an interview with the kk victim in 1996 2 days after JR was taken.

Panel vans were common commercial vehicles in 1995

Maybe it was a diesel hilux with a tailgate and canopy which sounded commercial?

I would imagine the mode of transport would have changed over the years.
Huntingdale likely a bike, no engine sound, can get into the bush easily and quickly.

Karrakatta We go with the victims description she was there. (panel van would suit the purpose.)

Claremont strip Commodore wagon more private than commercial looking. Can pass as a taxi.

Telstra had the Hiace van as part of their fleet. This would be more commercial.

Maybe it was a diesel hilux with a tailgate and canopy which sounded commercial?
Yep, they were my thoughts too. Except, she must have been forced into the back to know it wasnt a sedan or similar. The height of the Hilux ruled this out for me.
Without going back to check, I think Trueblue stated he had his own car at the time. I dont suppose they will enlighten us what that was if they know? Or was that afterwards when the driveway Gemini popped for discussion. Cant remember clearly now. May be a goose chase.

Image clipped for brevity

Article mentions that "he didn't say anything that I remember - he didn't try and to talk or call out" - this has been noted previously on WS by Spooks as being similar to KK attack where perp did not talk.

Thanks Spinnaker.

Yes it's takes a certain type of personality to restrict and control conversations and verbalisations while allegedly committing heinous crimes.

If this was BRE, then it's a fair chance he may be a psychopath. All speculation.

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Maybe it was a hearse that wouldn't have looked out of place.

It's agreed the victim was forced into a vehicle. It doesn't matter what vehicle the evidence connects the 2 cases by something on the KK victim and CG.

Thanks Spinnaker.

Yes it's takes a certain type of personality to restrict and control conversations and verbalisations while allegedly committing heinous crimes.

If this was BRE, then it's a fair chance he may be a psychopath. All speculation.

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

My thoughts are that there was no talking so his voice was not recognised. If your picking victims locally when the opportunity arises there is a fair chance you may know them in some way. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Article re SSR mentioning a face scratch - wonder if they have they have matched the DNA?

cache.php
Very good question Spinni. This was May 1988 think this may be a victim of the southside rapist. They may not have had procedures in place for collecting DNA from under fingertips. But they might have semen collected.

The June 18- 26 reports after Vanessa Devlins sexual assault and murder the southside rapist is talked about as possible being responsible for 14 rapes, and murders of Victoria Clark and Vanessa Devlin.

February 17th front page they say they have a kimono left after the Huntingdale attack which is the best clue so far to the murder of Victoira Clarke. They have forensically cleared suspects including the 36 year old USA navy sailor who was the last person to see her alive and also cleared David Masters who lived in a unit in her flock of 8 flats.

They have DNA on the kimono. Is this the forensic link to the crimes and is the DNA linked to other crimes cops think is the work of the southside rapist.

Note that they did reports mentioned they thought the rapes could have been committed by two different men.

In the past, there’s been discussions’ regarding cross-dressing. We’ve typed about the stealing of clothes from clotheslines – i.e. snowdropping.

Below is an article which contains information regarding serial killers who were actually dressed as a girl when they were young, which leads to humiliation. I suppose it’s difficult to understand why a parent would do such a demoralizing thing, but I guess a paedophile might do that if he had a son but wanted to fantasize he was a girl!

These are only my thoughts and opinion I’m not suggesting this happened in the E family.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/shadow-boxing/201611/boys-dressed-girls-who-became-serial-killers

My thoughts are that there was no talking so his voice was not recognised. If your picking victims locally when the opportunity arises there is a fair chance you may know them in some way. Just my opinion.

Mr Rayney’s lawyer Martin Bennett: “Do you accept that the Claremont serial killer killings were random attacks — the only thing linking Sarah *Spiers, Jane Rimmer, Ciara Glennon being an attendance in *Claremont?”Sergeant Moore replied that he did not accept that: “I have knowledge of that particular job that I can’t particularly enlighten the court about and those — no, I can’t accept that proposition.”

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...k=a7618b22fbcff693f6922bd8e4468c5c-1520505354

Mr Rayney's lawyer Martin Bennett: “Do you accept that the Claremont serial killer killings were random attacks — the only thing linking Sarah *Spiers, Jane Rimmer, Ciara Glennon being an attendance in *Claremont?”Sergeant Moore replied that he did not accept that: “I have knowledge of that particular job that I can’t particularly enlighten the court about and those — no, I can’t accept that proposition.”

Why was that asked of him in the Rayney trial do you think? What was the context?

Agreed, it doesn't matter the vehicle for the case against ... important though if he may also used that one to abduct Sarah.

Maybe it was a hearse that wouldn't have looked out of place.

It's agreed the victim was forced into a vehicle. It doesn't matter what vehicle the evidence connects the 2 cases by something on the KK victim and CG.

Agreed, it doesn't matter the vehicle for the case against ... important though if he may also used that one to abduct Sarah.

IMO police would be using anything to find the car as a reference to the vehicle type. Then cross checking it with cars that were owned by the accused or family members.

Really.... can you post the link please ?
Thanks... thats interesting .
What about Huntingdale assault while we are at it ?

KK was Sunday 12 February according to the source i could find.

Wednesday 15 February was a full moon according this website.

http://www.fullmoon.info/en/fullmoon-calendar/1995.html

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I must of got the dates mixed up. February 15 1988 was the Huntingdale rape. February 12 1995 was the kk rape. sometime back i checked the moon phases for each abduction. There was no pattern at all except the night of the KK was quite bright. He would not of needed lights. The other abductions would of been in about 30-60% moonlight, although i did not check moon rise.

Rayney was the DPP. His wife, Corryn worked in
Why was that asked of him in the Rayney trial do you think? What was the context?

At the time, Lloyd Rayney was involved in a Corruption and Crime Commission inquiry into the misconduct of police officers in a murder investigation.[SUP][6][/SUP] Corryn Rayney was employed as a registrar at the Supreme Court of Western Australia. She was last seen alive at 9.30 p.m. on 7 August 2007 at a bootscooting class.[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7][/SUP] A week later, police discovered her abandoned car and followed a trail of oil from it to the grave in Kings Park.[SUP][8][/SUP]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Corryn_Rayney

WEEKS before Corryn Rayney's remains were found, a violent sex offender told an acquaintance a body was going to be dumped in Kings Park, court told. ... worse violent offenders in Western Australia" allegedly told the acquaintance "there's a body going in there" as they drove past Kings Park in 2007.
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa...ping-body-ng-5784d147fb9256572c2a2be55a31dbe7

Plenty of high up people starting to believe this "creeps" claims that he didnt do it now Lamp.

Oh I hadn't heard about "high up" people believing in that guy's innocence. It certainly is a very different type of crime and involved a very gruesome way of disposing of the little girl. And the mask they found with her, hideous! Who knows what to believe anymore. There have been so many people wrongly convicted. So many tragedies as those who are in jail for crimes they didn't commit are victims too.

I must of got the dates mixed up. February 15 1988 was the Huntingdale rape. February 12 1995 was the kk rape. sometime back i checked the moon phases for each abduction. There was no pattern at all except the night of the KK was quite bright. He would not of needed lights. The other abductions would of been in about 30-60% moonlight, although i did not check moon rise.
Thank you ,
You got that ...feb 12 1995
Was almost full 91%

Depends if there was cloud cover or not as to how light it was about midnight ?

http://www.moongiant.com/calendar/February/1995/

https://www.calendar-12.com/moon_calendar/1995/february

47f127f89546523cc59d7680bfb37603.jpg
af806e36005591e148e1f66fbb93a420.jpg
4bb3c9d828af5c1920db7a19ee5af975.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors