Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Internet probably helps a lot now with anonymity and privacy for cross dressers who want that - everything can be purchased online without anyone knowing why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not the cross dressing that's the problem.....Hell, I'd walk down the street in a Chicken Suit if it 'Floated my Boat'. The problem arises when people start stealing, breaking into homes and terrorising people, in order to satisfy their fetish.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's not the cross dressing that's the problem.....Hell, I'd walk down the street in a Chicken Suit if it 'Floated my Boat'. The problem arises when people start stealing, breaking into homes and terrorising people, in order to satisfy their fetish.

Agree totally. There is a difference between wearing women's clothes and pursuing that as part of broader criminal behaviour (stealing, prowling, masturbating in public). I was commenting in the context of the latter, but should have distinguished between the two. Cross dressing is not in and of itself connected to the other behaviours.

(It frustrates me that society has such a double standard about this. We have no issue with women in pants suits, but baulk at men wearing dresses and enjoying cosmetics (not as much now, but it still exists).)

Agree totally. There is a difference between wearing women's clothes and pursuing that as part of broader criminal behaviour (stealing, prowling, masturbating in public). I was commenting in the context of the latter, but should have distinguished between the two. Cross dressing is not in and of itself connected to the other behaviours.

(It frustrates me that society has such a double standard about this. We have no issue with women in pants suits, but baulk at men wearing dresses and enjoying cosmetics (not as much now, but it still exists).)

Yes, fortunately the society in which we live is slowly becoming more tolerant to 'alternative' lifestyles that some people choose to live. Being different doesn't make you a weirdo....but many weirdos are scarily different & operate outside of the law.

Most crossdressers buy their own clothes.

The fetish is a problem when it crosses into stealing them from clotheslines first, voyeurism, then breaking into people's homes to take objects with sexual motivation. The next step in escalation may be a sexual assault.

It appears that this could be the trajectory the CSK took.

Maybe he wasn't a cross dresser. I knew a guy who had a fetish for women's stilettos. He would steal them and buy them off ebay. He was totally heterosexual- his Mother found his stash and thought he was gay (a taboo in his culture). They always had to be a large size and he masturbated with them. He didn't wear them. There could be other explanations than him being a cross dresser.

Stay on topic , CSK ... Crossdressers ? ... This is going well
Does appear to be off topic on the face of it, however lets consider the facts:

• Numerous reports of 'snow-dropping' & 'peeping Tom' incidents in Huntingdale area in the late 80's
  • BRE charged as perpetrator of Huntingdale attack - allegedly dropped kimono leaving scene of attack
  • Well reported that there was clothing and jewellery missing from KK attack, JR & CG

Not saying that the Accused is a cross-dresser, IMO more along the lines that there was some type of obsession with women's clothing.

There's also been accounts (here I believe) of MACRO detectives recently re-visiting people who reported womens items of clothing as having been stolen from their clotheslines around the same time as the Huntingdale attack.

It's not about smearing people who dress differently, it's about understanding the trajectory of a serial killer who's alleged to have attacked one girl when she was asleep in her bed, abducted and raped one and went on to murder three.

Not off topic imo. Important to keep perspective and objectivity.

• Numerous reports of 'snow-dropping' & 'peeping Tom' incidents in Huntingdale area in the late 80's
  • BRE charged as perpetrator of Huntingdale attack - allegedly dropped kimono leaving scene of attack
  • Well reported that there was clothing and jewellery missing from KK attack, JR & CG

Not saying that the Accused is a cross-dresser, IMO more along the lines that there was some type of obsession with women's clothing.

Yes!
And remember cops apparently asked relatives of a previous suspect whether this suspect liked to wear women's clothes.
[emoji156][emoji151][emoji159][emoji150][emoji151][emoji164][emoji160][emoji162]

(Sorry don't have web source right this second.)

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Thanks for posting those elements. I was just about to do that.

I wonder if the taking of women's clothing is part of the power over/violation of them? Which goes back to the trajectory that Pandit was talking about.

Yes!
And remember cops apparently asked relatives of a previous suspect whether this suspect liked to wear women's clothes.
[emoji156][emoji151][emoji159][emoji150][emoji151][emoji164][emoji160][emoji162]

(Sorry don't have web source right this second.)

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

Was just coming in to post about this so here we go with the reference:

http://www.news.com.au/national/wes...s/news-story/81fd39cd0a6663dd0f0954f98dfbf30c

There's also been accounts (here I believe) of MACRO detectives recently re-visiting people who reported womens items of clothing as having been stolen from their clotheslines around the same time as the Huntingdale attack.

It's not about smearing people who dress differently, it's about understanding the trajectory of a serial killer who's alleged to have attacked one girl when she was asleep in her bed, abducted and raped one and went on to murder three.

Not off topic imo. Important to keep perspective and objectivity.

I agree Pandit. The women's clothes theft and items missing from the victims suggest there is a sexual connection to obtaining these very personal female items, and the fact that they have been worn by a woman before is the real turn on perhaps? That's why going to Salvos and having a furtive ferret for frocks or even nicking knickers wouldn't cut it maybe? Who knows, it could be the old "Silence of the Lambs" thing, "are you a size 14?". (Shiver) I'm reminded of the Macro cop's comments to that reporter from Channel 7 which I've already posted, about the female reporter being "just his type. Size 12, fair haired and curvy?" or words to that effect.

Just saw this in quick links todays posts.

The clothing more than likely had the perps DNA all over it.

These well versed killers avoid detection with preventitive measures.

He has probably burned the clothing to destroy evidence.

He certainly sounds like he has done the research on police detective work.

Where could this perpetrator have knowledge of DNA elimination from?

Has he had exposure to the medical fraternity, universities or police?

Where would he garner this knowledge from?

Was just coming in to post about this so here we go with the reference:

http://www.news.com.au/national/wes...s/news-story/81fd39cd0a6663dd0f0954f98dfbf30c

Cheers thanks Akai [emoji846][emoji1360]

The HD attack may be the last of CSK's 'unorganised' alleged crimes. And realising his mistake, moved towards more planning and preparation for later alleged crimes.
Maybe a transition point in his timeline of offending.

Maybe from an IRC channel on the internet wayback in the mid 90s?

Perpetrators often steal womens clothing to masterbate into the womens clothing or underwear.

The adrenalin rush then steps up to full rape with other denegrating acts on women and eventually murder to achieve the same adrenalin rush.

Just saw this in quick links todays posts.

The clothing more than likely had the perps DNA all over it.

These well versed killers avoid detection with preventitive measures.

He has probably burned the clothing to destroy evidence.

He certainly sounds like he has done the research on police detective work.

Hi Chicago Bulls, one word answer to your question as to garnering knowledge, INTERNET? Lots of research no doubt took place in the "dark dungeon of depravity" as I call it, he probably just called it his study or man cave perhaps?
Amazing what you can learn if you have a particular (peculiar?) "interest". Pause to vomit!!

Stranger DNA found linking same perp to CG & KK was matched in 2008:

"It was not until 2008 that a small team of officers within the Special Crime Squad ... had a Eureka moment when a laboratory confirmed that the 'stranger' DNA recovered from the body of Ciara Glennon in 1997 matched the offender DNA" from KK.

A number of years later and "in a continuing operation to retest old evidence, State Crime Operations officers ran DNA tests on the kimono. Police claim the DNA samples came back as a match to samples already on the police database - samples that had been recovered from the body of the third Claremont victim, Ciara Glennon" and KK attack.

kimono clue post news

attachment.php

Most of you know this info - however just posting for the new posters out there who are unaware of DNA circumstances. Obviously there could be other evidence we are unaware of also.

Where would this person go to masturbate into the stolen womens underwear?

Were there woods nearby?
Chicago Bulls,

We're talking about the surburb Huntingdale of Western Australia. We don't have nice woods as such. All around Huntingdale was/is extensive bushland. There are some secluded areas near the creek called Southern River. That's the closest to a woods that you'll get here down-under. Opposite BREs former parent's house is a huge parkland where sports is played, surrounded by bush. There's also a telephone exchange, within close proximity - also surrounded by native bushland.

The HD attack may be the last of CSK's 'unorganised' alleged crimes. And realising his mistake, moved towards more planning and preparation for later alleged crimes.
Maybe a transition point in his timeline of offending.

Yes, the HD attack does seem more disorganized and less controlled than later attacks given he apparently ran off when the woman screamed.

I am very interested to find out if police link anything from 1988 - 1995. Because either there is a situation where the alleged CSK was dormant for several years and emerged to attack with far greater planning or there would be other crimes that show an increasing progression of organization/planning/control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members