Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So MM could be ambidextrous? Is this a case of never letting the right hand know what the left hand is doing?
Could simply be holding a beer or his money with his Right hand.
People that work with tools, like technicians, or one hand typists, would be used to smoking with their non dominant hand whilst working.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Theres no proof that the original mystery man outside with jane, is the mm inside the hotel.
The link is by dailymotion from the UK ? iirc . Might be misleading ,
JmO

I don't think he's smoking. I think he's biting his nails. Nervous? Bored? Thinking?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sorry , I was not trying to mislead anyone with the Milos name , First Name , it was just an example of the type of name it was ... it may not have been in this forum I read it . as I said because the person was in jail I lost interest
FWIW Scott Russell Hill of psychic taskforce fame, in relation to CSK mentioned that name in his book as being someone who saw something & may have relevant info but isn't aware its connected. Think he said it was related to SS. Read it so long ago now but remember that specifically for a reason that isn't at all relevant here.

Screenshots have been removed.

All members are expected to be familiar with The Rules (Websleuths Terms of Service), and specifically Social Media.

https://ru-clip.com/video/eTpMkQV_bfk/

Seems to be gesturing to JR with his left hand in the MM video. That’s if it is the same guy as inside the Conti. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looked at the footage again and the reaction on JR face. Its not a look that 'i know you' but one of surprise. We never see MM face. I wonder whether he was wearing a clown face or something similar?

I don't think he's smoking. I think he's biting his nails. Nervous? Bored? Thinking?

I think the motion view makes it confusing. Taking a still image, he has two hands on a rectangular object in front of his face. Looks like a camera IMO. Is it possible to zoom out of the shot metic, making the image sharper?

attachment.php

"
Papertrail posted a comparison below of "outside MM" at 00.01.41 and "inside MM at 00.0? and looks like the same person IMO. Papertrail was eliminating the girl as Jane. Correctly I think. However she does look like the girls with frizzy hair giving the guy in the suit hugs outside with the bouncers, IMO.

attachment.php

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...h-Western-Australia-6&p=12912380#post12912380

Attachments

• MM inside Conti_2.jpg
    MM inside Conti_2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 302
  • MM inside and outside.jpg
    MM inside and outside.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 292
Hmmm. Now I'm not stop sure. Her does look like he's holding something but don't forget a still could be as misleading as seeing the moving image. Because when you see the moving image you see how his head moves. Doesn't look like a camera move - you'd think you'd spend more time on it and not look away. Probably a beer. Besides, no mobiles in those days and anything else (digital camera) you'd stand out.

Looked at the footage again and the reaction on JR face. Its not a look that 'i know you' but one of surprise. We never see MM face. I wonder whether he was wearing a clown face or something similar?
Dont think so

Hmmm. Now I'm not stop sure. Her does look like he's holding something but don't forget a still could be as misleading as seeing the moving image. Because when you see the moving image you see how his head moves. Doesn't look like a camera move - you'd think you'd spend more time on it and not look away. Probably a beer. Besides, no mobiles in those days and anything else (digital camera) you'd stand out.

There were definitely mobiles in those day, not common but certainly around. Claremont is the right place to show off something like a new mobile. I had a manager that had one in 1995. Could be a beer his back looks tilted like it may be as you are drinking beer.

There were definitely mobiles in those day, not common but certainly around. Claremont is the right place to show off something like a new mobile. I had a manager that had one in 1995. Could be a beer his back looks tilted like it may be as you are drinking beer.
Of course you are right. I should clarify. The ones around then were what I call "the big clunkers". No camera. The one in the cctv looks like the shape of a modern day one (although it is much distorted I admit).
But yes it could be one of the old ones and actually it looks like he could be holding it up to look at it (incoming call/message) and his head turns as if he could be placing it to his ear.
All "could's" - hard to tell.
I've possibly missed something, but do we know this is actually MM?
Also, do we think he knows those girls or just standing around? (Maybe at bottom of stairs to make it look like he's waiting for someone).
What was upstairs does anyone know?1999_gsm_phones.jpg

Innerchild is this any better ?
cache.php

Thanks metic, but I don't think it is. I thought possibly zooming out of the video might make the image sharper. I've seen a sharp image posted on websleuths about a year ago before it was deleted and it looked like a camera.

Just had another quick look at the video and looks like different footage than this image. Don't know how that would happen unless it's distorted after being in the movie maker?

Ive gone back through the threads looking for the name of the murderer Michelle M was supposed to have supplied heroin to without luck , but i realized a lot of what ive learnt about her is not in these threads
It seems she has been discussed much more elsewhere because there is a lot of information about her that does not seem to appear here , prison records , facebook details , death notices , apparent suicide etc.
This woman was a very cunning person , lived her life under one name , sometimes two , had all her official ID in another and after being released from prison in her late 40s got a passport in her birthname , that was none of the previous mentioned names
This may not seem important but after a life of crime involving heroin this woman got a passport to go overseas , including visas into Thailand ... when i learnt this i knew this was a very smart person
I shall continue to try and find the name i was looking for , it may be of relevance to someone

I mispelt the name I mentioned before. It should have been Mony Leucus. Interesting and co-incidence that the poster that calls him her ex, detailed that he had an ex-wife that lived in Mosman Park. She also alleged he and her other ex-abused her children. Strange co-incidence to Droc was that this ex went to St Paul's Beaconsfield asked her to marry him and through connections at St Pauls, convinced the Priest to marry them in 2 weeks instead of the usual 4 needed. She was surprised to see this priest and ladies from St Pauls on the video of Droc's wake. She was also surprised that he had seemingly disappeared after Droc's passing as did "Shannon" from the parish. Others mentioned that this ex was a heroin dealer. This poster does identify herself as a published author that I linked with the claims on her ex's.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...rth-Western-Australia&p=11902673#post11902673

Originally Posted by papertrail I think it's Mony Leucus. Watch the vid in this link below and go to the 27min30secs mark. One of his victims gives a graphic description of a terrible beating at his hands, being abducted, needled with heroin (in her view that was the substance) and the woman says he was a heroin dealer, and she detailed he had a (fully) plastic-lined boot in his vehicle on the day of the vicious attack. Click on the 'before you leap' link. (As far as I can tell, there are only written transcripts now)
http://www.abc.net.au/austory/specials/beforeyouleap2/default.htm

07-05-2915,9.29 PM#1020
Originally Posted by AngelJoan
I forgot to say: What the hell happened at St. Paul's? Where'd everybody go? They only held the wake there a few months ago. Why'd FP disappear with no forwarding address or phone number?

Where the wake was held for droc

Originally posted by ExcaliburX Angel Joan - could you clarify what you mean by this please? I understand the connection between that particular church at Beaconsfield, some of its members and Droc who they took under their wing after prison. Can you be more specific, particularly regarding FP - thanks. (FP or FPH being first ex?)
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...rth-Western-Australia&p=11902606#post11902606

06-24-2015, 10:36 AM#913 AngelJoan Former Member

Originally Posted by Bartholemeus
Yep. Lot's of women who think it's their ex. Unfortunately a poor reflection on men.
I don't think our guy will be a domestic abuser. Besides thinking the CSK was single at the time, I think if he was with a partner he'd be able to hide it all and would come across as a normal person.

Posted by Angel Joan
Ex #1 was single at the time. I did not enter a relationship with him til 1999.

Ex #2 got married in 92 and divorced in 98 and I did not meet him til 2011. the wife lived in mosman park.

And don't forget I thought both were normal people and only developed my suspicions post separation.

As if I would have married someone I thought was a serial killer con-artist pedophile?

After discovering I might have had kids to a serial killer rapist con'artist homophobic bisexual pedophile?

Remember, I come from a background of educated upper-middle class people and my family all loved both #1 and #2.

I mispelt the name I mentioned before. It should have been Mony Leucus. Interesting and co-incidence that the poster that calls him her ex, detailed that he had an ex-wife that lived in Mosman Park. She also alleged he and her other ex-abused her children. Strange co-incidence to Droc was that this ex went to St Paul's Beaconsfield asked her to marry him and through connections at St Pauls, convinced the Priest to marry them in 2 weeks instead of the usual 4 needed. She was surprised to see this priest and ladies from St Pauls on the video of Droc's wake. She was also surprised that he had seemingly disappeared after Droc's passing as did "Shannon" from the parish. Others mentioned that this ex was a heroin dealer. This poster does identify herself as a published author that I linked with the claims on her ex's.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...rth-Western-Australia&p=11902673#post11902673

Originally Posted by papertrail I think it's Mony Leucus. Watch the vid in this link below and go to the 27min30secs mark. One of his victims gives a graphic description of a terrible beating at his hands, being abducted, needled with heroin (in her view that was the substance) and the woman says he was a heroin dealer, and she detailed he had a (fully) plastic-lined boot in his vehicle on the day of the vicious attack. Click on the 'before you leap' link. (As far as I can tell, there are only written transcripts now)
http://www.abc.net.au/austory/specials/beforeyouleap2/default.htm

07-05-2915,9.29 PM#1020
I forgot to say: What the hell happened at St. Paul's? Where'd everybody go? They only held the wake there a few months ago. Why'd FP disappear with no forwarding address or phone number?

Where the wake was held for droc

Originally posted by ExcaliburX Angel Joan - could you clarify what you mean by this please? I understand the connection between that particular church at Beaconsfield, some of its members and Droc who they took under their wing after prison. Can you be more specific, particularly regarding FP - thanks. (FP or FPH being first ex?)
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...rth-Western-Australia&p=11902606#post11902606

06-24-2015, 10:36 AM#913 AngelJoan Former Member

Originally Posted by Bartholemeus
Yep. Lot's of women who think it's their ex. Unfortunately a poor reflection on men.
I don't think our guy will be a domestic abuser. Besides thinking the CSK was single at the time, I think if he was with a partner he'd be able to hide it all and would come across as a normal person.

Posted by Angel Joan
Ex #1 was single at the time. I did not enter a relationship with him til 1999.

Ex #2 got married in 92 and divorced in 98 and I did not meet him til 2011. the wife lived in mosman park.

And don't forget I thought both were normal people and only developed my suspicions post separation.

As if I would have married someone I thought was a serial killer con-artist pedophile?

After discovering I might have had kids to a serial killer rapist con'artist homophobic bisexual pedophile?

Remember, I come from a background of educated upper-middle class people and my family all loved both #1 and #2.

I have no idea what any of this is about Innerchild, but it all sounds just horrible, whoever these people are. Interesting that you mentioned:
"...
and she detailed he had a (fully) plastic-lined boot in his vehicle on the day of the vicious attack."

I was looking at images about CSK and found this from TV show Sunday Night. A reconstruction of the boot that Con Bayens saw, pretty scary??

attachment.php

Attachments

• boot items.jpg
    boot items.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors