Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey PD , i have re-read your post and understand it better than i did at first,
sorry about that misunderstanding.
Do you know the date of the CG videos released onto youtube ?
Was it 16-2-2011 or 16-2-2010
like papertrail and billywhizz have suggested ?
Did you say that someone posting on the blog was talking about them before they were released ?
Is that the point you have made here ???
Now that is really strange !
JmO

PeteDavo : "It would appear that some posts had concluded that the CG videos were therefore the work of a former Perth Taxi Driver who had returned to Lebanon, however the alleged Taxi Driver mentioned in Debbie Marshall's book was from some other European country. Others had pointed out that using Tor could just as easily mean that a Tor exit node in Lebanon would cause obfuscation of the videos provenance without having to travel to the middle east."

Yes i thought everyone knew that ,
but i suppose people like to create theories that are far fetched .
Instead of the most obvious they find an elaborate hoax right ?

Ha ha ha ha - haven’t been myself! I thought nudist were law abiding citizens who liked being nude. Didn’t think too much about their behaviour and kinky stuff going on. I have never heard of the police being called there for people doing weird stuff. I guess the accused could be more a peeping Tom in that situation but who knows. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It would be difficult to be a peeping tom on a beach covered in white sand .
If you went into the dunes you run the risk of being accosted by naked old men .
I really dont think bra was doing this nude beach thing .
It wasnt frequented by young women btw,
more like dried prunes
JmO

Hey PD , i have re-read your post and understand it better than i did at first,
sorry about that misunderstanding.
Do you know the date of the CG videos released onto youtube ?
Was it 16-2-2011 or 16-3-2010
like papertrail and billywhizz have suggested ?
Did you say that someone posting on the blog was talking about them before they were released ?
Is that the point you have made here ???
Now that is really strange !
JmO
It would appear that's the go.
Maybe there's some pre-planning involved in the obfuscation.
A deliberate attempt to make something that fits a theory.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

There was a single vehicle roll over on West Coast Highway nearby Swanbourne, possibly close to City Beach in the early hours. Volkswagen beetle, single female occupant, found deceased. No witnesses to the crash. Sometime in the months before or after Julie Cutler's Fiat was found at Cottesloe sustaining what appears to be damage caused by being upended upon it's roof. Hopefully someone can find the MSM articles on microfiche at the State Library. Hopefully, there's a picture of the vehicle to enable ruling out any damage that might evidence the vehicle being struck by another. The pictures of the Fiat is indeterminate in regards to whether a pit manoeuvre or a side swipe was employed in causing the damage.

Hi PeteD,

I found this on another forum and there's a photo of Julie Cutler's car in the first post, plus, there are a number of photos uploaded by a "Metic" is this you our Metic as they are very detailed photos which "appear" to show a side swipe to the car? Of course, we are discussing this as it has been suggested that Julie Cutler could possibly be another victim of CSK. (As suggested by Radio/TV journalist Liam Bartlett of MSM - link below)

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/julie-cutler-murder-1988-cottesloe-wa.1180051/page-12

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/JulieCutler.htm

There was a single vehicle roll over on West Coast Highway nearby Swanbourne, possibly close to City Beach in the early hours. Volkswagen beetle, single female occupant, found deceased. No witnesses to the crash. Sometime in the months before or after Julie Cutler's Fiat was found at Cottesloe sustaining what appears to be damage caused by being upended upon it's roof. Hopefully someone can find the MSM articles on microfiche at the State Library. Hopefully, there's a picture of the vehicle to enable ruling out any damage that might evidence the vehicle being struck by another. The pictures of the Fiat is indeterminate in regards to whether a pit manoeuvre or a side swipe was employed in causing the damage.

Hi PeteD,

I found this on another forum and there's a photo of Julie Cutler's car in the first post, plus, there are a number of photos uploaded by a "Metic" is this you our Metic as they are very detailed photos which "appear" to show a side swipe to the car? Of course, we are discussing this as it has been suggested that Julie Cutler could possibly be another victim of CSK. (As suggested by Radio/TV journalist Liam Bartlett of MSM - link below)

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/julie-cutler-murder-1988-cottesloe-wa.1180051/page-12

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/JulieCutler.htm
I'm interested in seeing whether there are similarities. If so, this might go towards elimination of Julie's disappearance from the CSK case and point towards another avenue of inquiry. Maybe even another serial killer?

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duel_(1971_film)

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_California_Kid

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highwaymen_(film)

9d129748e352cb61237b8a96a52ed364.jpg

If anyone's interested in details regarding a Tiger Moth, there's a story about one on a Margaret River site.
Below is the text to Google.

"tiger moth" Cowaramup

If anyone's interested in details regarding a Tiger Moth, there's a story about one on a Margaret River site.

"tiger moth" Cowaramup
It would appear that the person who posted about the Tiger Mother video knew the surname of the accused, before he was arrested and named in MSM.

I'm interested in seeing whether there are similarities. If so, this might go towards elimination of Julie's disappearance from the CSK case and point towards another avenue of inquiry. Maybe even another serial killer?

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duel_(1971_film)

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_California_Kid

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highwaymen_(film)

cache.php

Well that's interesting about the "maniac" driver! Yes, I think this doesn't seem to fit the MO of our CSK, drawing too much attention for a start. IMO. How can you stay "under the radar" for 20 years if you could get picked up on a radar for speeding?

"tiger moth" Cowaramup
Yeah but nah, Wrong family,
just the same surname which is very common, just my opinion.
Thank you though [emoji6]

It would appear that the person who posted about the Tiger Mother video knew the surname of the accused, before he was arrested and named in MSM.

Thats possible PD .
If that's true do you think it was a LE operation that released the movie,
Or was it a joe public that created the movie ?

If you google search you'll get a hit for plenty of things that almost fit the piece of the puzzle.
It doesn't make much sense when the message of the TM movie was to throw a doctor D under the bus (incorrectly).
JmO

Thats possible PD .

If you google search you'll get a hit for plenty of things that almost fit the piece of the puzzle.
It doesn't make much sense when the message of the TM movie was to throw a doctor D under the bus (incorrectly).
JmO
I think it's possible that the Tiger Moth poster might of known something about the case but deliberately chose to obfuscate by pointing to someone else with enough plausible infamy to make the obfuscation stick.

"tiger moth" Cowaramup

Thats possible PD .

JmO
I think it's possible that the Tiger Moth poster might of known something about the case but deliberately chose to obfuscate by pointing to someone else with enough plausible infamy to make the obfuscation stick.

I should clarify my theory.

IMO, it's probable that a person posted upon early blogs, created the Claremont Ghost and Tiger moth.
Furthermore, in some posts, posing as the doctor named in regards to the disappearance of Susan Christie and in other posts posing in personas of people asserting that the same doctor should be considered as a POI in the CSK case.
This deliberate obfuscation can not IMO be written off as some well meaning individual who had an obsession with solving the case by manufacturing evidence. There are too many "good guesses" amongst what appears to be deliberate wrong guesses.
IMO this person appears to be involved in the case. The question is was he unwittingly co-opted by the perpetrator to run obfuscation, an actual accomplice, or the perpetrator in the case?
As opposed to just some idiot trying to big note himself under false pretenses?

Breaking news on the Golden State Killer arrest in the USA; in comparison I wonder how long it will take the Americans to get into court with a plead - as opposed to our CSK who was charged 15 months ago.......

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43899483

:thinking:

Hi Eaglette - saw this earlier. It will be very interesting to see how long it will take that case to get to trial. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have recently driven down the Pipidinny Road and was actually surprised how short the road was between Wanneroo road and West Coast Highway - between 5 to 7 min drive.

Does anyone have the exact coords where CG was found? I believe CG was found near a horse riding farm, so CG must have been found very close to Wanneroo Road.

This is also supported by the attached article which mentions that the labourer who stumble across the CG runs directly to the nearby house of his boss - reinforcing that CG was found fairly close to houses (Source Devil's Garden).

Telstra workers are also working in area as previously discussed on WS.

One question which could be raised is why was CG left close to houses when there was open areas left to leave her? Also was there a reason CG was left close to Telstra workforce?

General Coords of area in bottom right corner.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 7.55.52 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 7.55.52 pm.png
    636.8 KB · Views: 236
  • cache-4.jpg
    cache-4.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 232
I have recently driven down the Pipidinny Road and was actually surprised how short the road was between Wanneroo road and West Coast Highway - between 5 to 7 min drive.

Does anyone have the exact coords where CG was found? I believe CG was found near a horse riding farm, so CG must have been found very close to Wanneroo Road.

This is also supported by the attached article which mentions that the labourer who stumble across the CG runs directly to the nearby house of his boss - reinforcing that CG was found fairly close to houses (Source Devil's Garden).

Telstra workers are also working in area as previously discussed on WS.

One question which could be raised is why was CG left close to houses when there was open areas left to leave her? Also was there a reason CG was left close to Telstra workforce?

General Coords of area in bottom right corner.

attachment.php
Hi Spinnaker

I have in my notes details from an article published in the West Australian "Grave Sites Follow Pattern" from 4 April 1997 that says

"Miss Glennon's body was dumped on the south side of a gradual rise on Pipidinny Road, about 2.5km from Wanneroo Road.

Prolific acacias and grass trees on both sides of a wide sand track capable of being used by a car marked the spot where her body was found.

The track led into the bush and curved past a sharp drop about 40m from the road."

Hi Spinnaker

I have in my notes details from an article published in the West Australian "Grave Sites Follow Pattern" from 4 April 1997 that says

"Miss Glennon's body was dumped on the south side of a gradual rise on Pipidinny Road, about 2.5km from Wanneroo Road.

Prolific acacias and grass trees on both sides of a wide sand track capable of being used by a car marked the spot where her body was found.

The track led into the bush and curved past a sharp drop about 40m from the road."
Thanks for that DRT, I have been told by a close source, that there was a scream heard from a nearby house on the night that CG went missing, which raises the question - was there a reason CG was left so close to the Telstra workforce? Why risk being so close to houses?

Thanks for that DRT, I have been told by a close source, that there was a scream heard from a nearby house on the night that CG went missing, which raises the question - was there a reason CG was left so close to the Telstra workforce?
When I read ages ago that the Telstra people had smelt something but someone had told them it was probably an animal I wondered who that person may have been (whether it has just been surmised between themselves or whether a certain individual had said that). Long shot I know, but if it was current suspect I wondered if he knew he may be able to delay discovery and whether there was also some pleasure he got from knowing exactly what it was. I stress, probably too dicey to actually plan this, but it did cross my mind.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member