Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be the other way round. Same MO as Bradley Murdock or same MO as CSK? The accused has a relative in Broom. He probably visits Broom. Maybe he was the one who was involved in the Falconio murder case MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think BRE’s link to Broome overlapped with when Bradley Murdoch lived in Broome. I think BM was arrested and jailed prior to BRE having any reason to spend time in Broome (other than it being a great place for fishing and holidaying!)

If indeed he did stop because LW became a suspect, I don’t recall us, the general public being made aware for a significant timeframe. I vaguely recall, it being several years after the victims were abducted that there was a TV program advising WAPOL or the taskforce had been following a POI for a couple of years and that he was a public servant. We didn’t know any more than that. Am I correct here or can anyone recall when the public first became aware LW was a POI?

I agree something significant changed in the accused CSKs life. Like something put the wind up him, scared the heebie-jeebies out of him. Perhaps he was nearly caught or someone found something. BRE also moved back with his folks after the Fountain Way property was sold – similar time as CG was discovered. I think Pandit suggested when he moved back to his folks house; any further opportunities were taken away, which makes sense.

These are only my thoughts opinions.

Someone had a new family also.

These people stop and start all the time. Nothing to say things happened out of state either.M.O.O.

The acussed was arrested just prior magistrates court christmas closure.
You would presume any arrest after this date could be complex. M.O.O
He was going to miss Christmas.

What sort of total didtance is that from the abduction point to the yard to the dumping points?
This would suggest deliberate placement of bodies away from the residence rather than a place of convenience?
I'm not exactly sure how to answer your question, but in the past someone suggested City Beach was the central point between Wellard and Eglinton. I think it was Canningvale.

48.8 kms Eglinton to City Beach
47.4 kms Wellard to City Beach

Can anyone recall where the large hectare area was that Don Spiers was told about via a disturbing phone call from someone, supposedly revealing where SS was placed?

These areas north-east can be accessed from City Beach via a fairly quiet route
51.8 kms Parkerville
47.9 kms Walyunga National Park
41.6 kms Herne Hill

The house and land where he grew up has since been subdivided. The house is still there but the sheds have all gone.

Back in 1996 not many cars on the road - we're talking about Perth WA. WA = wait a while

Bearing in mind the accused is innocent until proven guilty. JMO.

Noted before multiple sheds. Somewhere to modify cars.
Store cars elsewhere apart from principle place of address.

I'm not exactly sure how to answer your question, but in the past someone suggested City Beach was the central point between Wellard and Eglinton. I think it was Canningvale.

48.8 kms Eglinton to City Beach
47.4 kms Wellard to City Beach

Can anyone recall where the large hectare area was that Don Spiers was told about via a disturbing phone call from someone, supposedly revealing where SS was placed?

These areas north-east can be accessed from City Beach via a fairly quiet route
51.8 kms Parkerville
47.9 kms Walyunga National Park
41.6 kms Herne Hill

It makes little sense to do that though no matter which way you are headed.

I dont think Don Spiers was told a place. It was an area. A quick search will find it.

I don't think the information given to Don was relavent. Another wild goose chase from the number of phone calls.
Why not a regional location?

If indeed he did stop because LW became a suspect, I don’t recall us, the general public being made aware for a significant timeframe. I vaguely recall, it being several years after the victims were abducted that there was a TV program advising WAPOL or the taskforce had been following a POI for a couple of years and that he was a public servant. We didn’t know any more than that. Am I correct here or can anyone recall when the public first became aware LW was a POI?

I agree something significant changed in the accused CSKs life. Like something put the wind up him, scared the heebie-jeebies out of him. Perhaps he was nearly caught or someone found something. BRE also moved back with his folks after the Fountain Way property was sold – similar time as CG was discovered. I think Pandit suggested when he moved back to his folks house; any further opportunities were taken away, which makes sense.

These are only my thoughts opinions.

Maybe his partner/wife got suspicious and he had had to commit more to his other life. Maybe she thought he was cheating or something and might have began following him when he was out.

Maybe his partner/wife got suspicious and he had had to commit more to his other life. Maybe she thought he was cheating or something and might have began following him when he was out.
I thought he lived with his mother.

Hang on hang on! Who are we talking about :laughing:

The current accused lived at Huntingdale, then move in with parents before moving into Acton st. *searching for source
All the appeared to happen when home alone.
Can you provide a source for this please ?

Also do you have any Maps, to show where your talking about ?

What was the cause of death if LW?
How do you know he died,
how could you not know the answer lol.
It may have been stress from being publically named the suspect for the Claremont murders perhaps.
Why does someone get cancer ?
Thats a broad topic....

Can you provide a source for this please ?

Also do you have any Maps, to show where your talking about ?

Less personalisation please. It clearly states in the post going to get the source.

Cant do it all at once.

The link was promptly placed after the post.

*In fact you posted after the link was posted. Give it a rest!

Sorry about that I've answered the wrong question. I meant to type, I think LW lived with his mother.

No worries. All in jest. Lance Williams lived with parents and had moved in and out.
Suffered depression and had a drink driving record he was coming out of.

The current accused however appears to have had multiple stressors at the time the incidents.
Mid divorce, home alone. We will have to wait for more media on relationships as there is no source.

LW was a suspect and under surveillance for over a decade. Imagine how dreadful that must have been. He was watched at work as well.

Article: 6 Feb,2018

Lance Williams, 61, became the ‘chief suspect’ in the murders after stumbling on to the police radar in 1997 and endured more than a decade of intense scrutiny. He was eventually cleared of any involvement in 2008.

But in the years between, police cars parked outside MrWilliams’ Cottesloe home and detectives followed his every movement.

His work station at the Department of Transport was bugged, with one reportedly crashing through the ceiling on to his desk.

Mr Williams work colleagues were told by email on the weekend that he had lost his private battle with cancer, 6PR radio reported today.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/crime/cleared-serial-killer-suspect-lance-williams-dies

It's all part of the bigger question, that had been mulling around since before the infamous question posed by journalist Gary Hughes.
Did the perpetrator taunt the KK victim with a phone call, taunt victims familys, taunt witnesses or police. Notes, phone calls, online activities? Even a post on the accused facebook page takes on another subliminal meaning of laughing at the world accordingly in the minds of those pursuing an answer to the bigger question.
It's a bit like trying to find a rational answer to irrational criminal behaviours.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
05cee50484d0d8857dc45fe2a1163543.jpg

Strange considering that he never spoke while committing the crimes. But then calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes