DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
judodude has been cleared via DNA
so has morey
This is only speculation. There are 3 reasonable options;

1. Macro don't have DNA and neither are cleared

2. They have DNA and both are cleared

3. They have partial DNA. Enough to link to Karra and enough to rule LW, PW, SR etc out but not rule out Judo and Morey.

Streets Elastic? I have no streets. I was winding you up for getting out of line. Now ring up the West reporter at 9am Perth time & ask him to question the Police as to why they will not show the missing footage from inside the pub.

That may be your opinion, but it is far from fact.

The IT man referred to in the article Enzeder posted is not mentioned in the CIA episode. The two individuals mentioned on the CIA program are both still suspects (barring Parkie's info, of course). The IT man is completely separate.

IMO.

I don't see how you know the IT suspect and one of the 2 suspects mentioned in the CIA doc are not the same. Look at the timeline -- IT POI questioned and looked at closely after attempting to pickup young girl in Mosman Park that is 2007 and newspaper reports say he had no alibi for all 3 Claremont girls. CIA doc comes out Aug 2008 in which it is detailed the police are watching a man who too had no alibi for the nights of the 3 Claremont girls, in 2009 police come out and say IT POI is no longer of interest-- that is 2009.

Very strange that police actually came out an made a media statement about this IT POI, when they hadn't done so, at any time, for any other POI.

There is NOTHING out there that confirms the 2 mentioned in the CIA doc are still POIs .....NOTHING.

It was a mistake, not intentionally misleading.

I know the claremont ghost was thought to have went to Lebanon, my comment about Tony Taxi going to Lebanon is unrelated to that. For some reason i thought he had gone to europe/lebanon for some reason a few years ago, i am most likely mistaken though if he is cruising the streets of fremantle. I doubt he is the guy aka the CSK but wouldnt it be a slap in the face for WA Police if it turned out he was.

There is NOTHING out there that stated 'claremontghost' went to Lebanon. The 2011 article that I posted ages ago, re the WA police printing-link probe, mentioned police had traced to Lebanon, the server used to upload the claremontghost footage.

Anyone with an ounce of nous regarding information technology would know that you don't have to be based in Lebanon to upload from a Lebonese based server - TOR services do that no probs.

That is complete rubbish. In Western Australia you dont serve your full sentence, you never do. You serve about 2/3rds maximum. He did not commit murder or rape and 7 years is an enormous sentence. It is more than likely he served 4 1/2 years, trust me, I know this. I could not think of one case where a maximum sentence has been enforced for anything other than the most violent of all crimes.

Morey is currently serving a large sentence for attempted murder. Parkie is claiming he was released and is now living in Bunbury, that means he didn't even serve his full sentence for that attempted murder sentence and only served about 2/3rds despite being a 'known' serial killer. I don't believe Parkie knows this though and is just making it up because we all know how difficult it is to find out if someone is still incarcerated and when their release date was so you could easily just make this up and no one would be able to dispute it. If Morey was let out though it would be in line with normal sentencing procedures.

You see the reason judges give out harsh maximums for crimes is so that they serve at least a good portion of the sentence. They are not required to serve a maximum under WA law. Only life imprisonment can have maximums and even then non parole periods are much lower even for the worst offenders.

I would say that if he was sentenced in 1991 he would have been locked up for some time prior to sentencing, that is time served, and then would have spent about 4-4.5 years in prison which would be in line with regular sentences even for a repeat offender. If he used a replica gun that would way in his favour. The law is the law its open for interpretation, it is not a set of rules.

Morey would have been out just in time for Karrakatta.

Read the articles I refer to and you will see that he was due to serve 7 years with no parole period.....simple as that.

This Parole Information Kit gives the absolute and complete description of sentencing and parole.

The judge in the Morey (armed robbery case) ordered NO PAROLE and & 7 FULL YEARS TO BE SERVED. This NO PAROLE order is detailed in the SUPREME COURT TRANSCRIPT.
http://www.legalaid.wa.gov.au/InformationAboutTheLaw/crime/Documents/Parole Information Kit.pdf

Perhaps the police have identified MM but need a member of the public to independently identify him. Does MM fit the description of JM at the time? JM seems to be a broad shouldered person with dark hair. It also appears in the video that JR knows MM - interestingly JR knew JM.

JM knew two of the girls - SS and JR.

Does anyone know how old JM was at the time or what kind of cars he's owned??

JM is way too short to be MM.

Where is the PROOF of FACT that JM knew JR ?

Where is the PROOF of FACT that JM knew SS and JR ?

Morey was an evil ****** but TBH I think he was too nuts to be the CSK. I would think the csk would have been 20 - 24 years old at the time of the first murder. this is assuming SS was his first. I believe mystery man is key some how ( only because you remember talking to someone 2 hours before they disappear never to be seen again, so regardless if it took 8 - 10 years to release footage you would recognize yourself or someone would recognize you, but no one knew who MM was)

I'd say he either knew 1 or 2 of the girls some how through work/schooling/family social circles.

These were generally smart young woman, a frenzy attack for all 3 seems unlikely, the CSK didn't just know these girls, he knew them well enough that they felt comfortable getting into his car.

how could no one recognize MM?

We don't know that the killer knew the girls at all, One thing I have considered is the girls got into his car because a female partner was present.

That is complete rubbish. In Western Australia you dont serve your full sentence, you never do. You serve about 2/3rds maximum. He did not commit murder or rape and 7 years is an enormous sentence. It is more than likely he served 4 1/2 years, trust me, I know this. I could not think of one case where a maximum sentence has been enforced for anything other than the most violent of all crimes.

Morey is currently serving a large sentence for attempted murder. Parkie is claiming he was released and is now living in Bunbury, that means he didn't even serve his full sentence for that attempted murder sentence and only served about 2/3rds despite being a 'known' serial killer. I don't believe Parkie knows this though and is just making it up because we all know how difficult it is to find out if someone is still incarcerated and when their release date was so you could easily just make this up and no one would be able to dispute it. If Morey was let out though it would be in line with normal sentencing procedures.

You see the reason judges give out harsh maximums for crimes is so that they serve at least a good portion of the sentence. They are not required to serve a maximum under WA law. Only life imprisonment can have maximums and even then non parole periods are much lower even for the worst offenders.

I would say that if he was sentenced in 1991 he would have been locked up for some time prior to sentencing, that is time served, and then would have spent about 4-4.5 years in prison which would be in line with regular sentences even for a repeat offender. If he used a replica gun that would way in his favour. The law is the law its open for interpretation, it is not a set of rules.

Morey would have been out just in time for Karrakatta.

Morey is not released and living in Bunbury. He, at the time of the McMahon inquest, was serving time at Bunbury Regional Prison.

The media have never ever ruled out Morey. Why do you claim he has been ruled out? He has certainly been ruled back in by channel 7 news on sunday night. He is definitely the suspect Con Bayens claims, and he is again mentioned in a recent book about Perth to back up the documentary.

Where would you move to anyway? this is the only place you have any significance, by tying yourself into the case you have fans as far as the USA.

Anyways I would be more than happy to hear you out if you are straight with us all.

No one can say that Morey is DEFINITELY the man that Bayens referred to; the only person that would know that is Bayens. One thing that would eliminate Morey being this guy, is that Bayens mentioned the guy had applied for a taxi driver's license and had completed one shift. A person with a criminal record could NOT have done this. Stricter laws and regulations regarding taxi drivers and criminal records came into force after the Claremont abductions.

Elastic, you are losing it. I did not say he served well less than full term & was living in Bunbury. He got close to full term & was moved to Bunbury. Her served the full 13 years. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING !!!??? ffs,

ON 26 May 2005 Morey was convicted of the attempted murder (court document) which occurred on 12 December 2003 - he received a sentence of 13 years 4 months WITH NO ELIGIBILITY FOR PAROLE. Therefore he would not be due for release until March 2016.
[h=2]Morey v The State of Western Australia [2006] WASCA 8 (11 January 2006)[/h]

ON 26 May 2005 Morey was convicted of the attempted murder (court document) which occurred on 12 December 2003 - he received a sentence of 13 years 4 months WITH NO ELIGIBILITY FOR PAROLE. Therefore he would not be due for release until March 2016.
[h=2]Morey v The State of Western Australia [2006] WASCA 8 (11 January 2006)[/h]

That is what I was trying to get across to Elastic but she wouldn`t listen. Cheers for that Papertrail.

I don't see how you know the IT suspect and one of the 2 suspects mentioned in the CIA doc are not the same. Look at the timeline -- IT POI questioned and looked at closely after attempting to pickup young girl in Mosman Park that is 2007 and newspaper reports say he had no alibi for all 3 Claremont girls. CIA doc comes out Aug 2008 in which it is detailed the police are watching a man who too had no alibi for the nights of the 3 Claremont girls, in 2009 police come out and say IT POI is no longer of interest-- that is 2009.

Very strange that police actually came out an made a media statement about this IT POI, when they hadn't done so, at any time, for any other POI.

There is NOTHING out there that confirms the 2 mentioned in the CIA doc are still POIs .....NOTHING.

NOTHING is required for them to remain suspects. They were named as suspects. They haven't been publicly cleared. So they are officially still suspects, and can be discussed as such according to WS TOS.

<modsnip>

JM is way too short to be MM.

Where is the PROOF of FACT that JM knew JR ?

Where is the PROOF of FACT that JM knew SS and JR ?

I'm confused. Why do you become so upset every time this discussion comes up? You might not agree with it, but others can discuss something you disagree with.

Why are you demanding PROOF of FACT that JM knew the victims? That is what we are trying to discuss.

Morey lurking in Highgate, definitely not their man they claim. Yet they claim they only have ONE serial killer on the loose. Very interesting considering we know there was definitely two if Morey is not the CSK

They never claimed Morey was not their man at all. Wilby's murderer was pinned by police in an extremely short timespan. Her death was as a result of a 'hot shot' given to her by the man charged with her murder. From memory this occurred at his house in Maidavale where they went after meeting in a nightspot in Perth.

I'm confused. Why do you become so upset every time this discussion comes up? You might not agree with it, but others can discuss something you disagree with.

Why are you demanding PROOF of FACT that JM knew the victims? Has anyone made that proclamation recently? That is what we are trying to discuss.

<modsnip> Because of the plain and simple FACT there is absolutely NO PROOF that JM was ever a WA police person of interest. To make him a person of interest on this forum just because he appeared on a television documentary talking about Jane Rimmer, due to the FACT that her father had died in February 2008 and the family were in mourning. The proclamation as you have put it, has been made time and time again over the last week or so. This stupid nonsense has to be stopped.

Very strange that police actually came out an made a media statement about this IT POI, when they hadn't done so, at any time, for any other POI...

RSBM. I know because I watched the CIA docu and an IT guy isn't motioned. You may be of the opinion that the CIA show was referring to the IT guy, but instead chose to call him a sexual pervert or a martial arts expert or a man with a plastic lined boot. That is your opinion.

Please post the timestamp of when the show mentions an "IT" suspect.

NOTHING is required for them to remain suspects. They were named as suspects. They haven't been publicly cleared. So they are officially still suspects, and can be discussed as such according to WS TOS.

<modsnip>

They were NOT named as suspects by the police. The doc presenter gave out the information. You DON'T know at least one of them hasn't been publicly cleared -- it is possible the IT guy cleared is one that the doc presenter mentioned.

<modsnip>The timeline says it all.

RSBM. I know because I watched the CIA docu and an IT guy isn't motioned. You may be of the opinion that the CIA show was referring to the IT guy, but instead chose to call him a sexual pervert or a martial arts expert or a man with a plastic lined boot. That is your opinion.

Please post the timestamp of when the show mentions an "IT" suspect.

Hey don't put your 'words' and make out they are my thoughts. I have at NO time mentioned the plastic lined boot guy as possibly being one of the 2 guys mentioned in the cia doc. Get you FACTS correct. It's strange that the detail in the CIA doc called one of the POIs a sexual pervert, when that is EXACTLY how the police had described the IT POI.

I have NEVER suggested the IT expert was mentioned in the CIA doc what I did 'say' was that the IT professional and the sexual pervert mentioned in the CIA doc might be the same person as their characteristic descriptions ie sexual pervert were mentioned. Get real. Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel