Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was once a prolific serial killer across europe. Very elusive as he had no pattern. He was murdering men, women, children all over Europe. Then the finally caught him (it was a she actually). It was the DNA tester. The tester's DNA was on all the samples.

...I've attempted to upload the complete article but WS system will not let it go through due to size. I tried to snip the article smaller still would not upload.

Thanks for trying. The first papragraph in the second column reads "...Miss Spiers' disappearance, four days after she vanished from Club Bay View, contained hints that it was not an isolated case."

Can you post the first part of that paragraph? If you can't upload, can you just type it out?

Idk what the upload issues are since I post from Tapatalk, but I think in the past I took screen captures of images, posted in Word, resized down to 1 page and then Saved As an image. Just for anyone else who has the problem in the future...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455356258.137688.jpg

There was once a prolific serial killer across europe. Very elusive as he had no pattern. He was murdering men, women, children all over Europe. Then the finally caught him (it was a she actually). It was the DNA tester. The tester's DNA was on all the samples.

Are you sure that's not the case where all the swabs used by police were contaminated by the packager?

A dna profile match to a lab tech for 2 or more items, let alone any evidence from 2 seperate crimes, should have raised a massive red flag- purely from a lab stand point it indicates forensic procedures/protocols have been violated, which could cost a lab it's credibility and make any evidence examined by the lab inadmissable in court and consequently ruin prosecution cases.

If you want to look at another blatantly jbuggled investigation look at Mikhail Popkov.. Who was a Russian cop serial killer

Paper trail, It is also possible SS is not buried for a scores of different reasons as well. You can't
Just come up with these possibilities and suggest them with a straw man argument to back your theory, the reason Police don't do it either is that it serves no other purpose other then creating confusion and possibly leading the investigation in the wrong direction.

This is how you investigate:
1) Determine lines of enquiries based on facts
2) Investigate those lines of enquiries to establish the facts and possibly ascertain more facts.
3) if you have a theory it must originate from the LOE and facts of the case, if it's not then before you investigate it go back to step one and establish some facts.

A prime example of how investigating a theory can gone wrong if it's not based on fact is the Taxi theory for the CSK. The amount of investigative work that went into that aspect of the investigation based upon a possible scenario, is beyond belief and a major contributor to this case remaining unsolved. In my opinion of course.

Included in this article. Has photo and full name ALFRED GERARD ERAVELLY AGED 49 and living in Scarborough at time of alleged rape. I've attached his photo in case the news article is taken down. I've also made a full copy of article. Very unusual to get name of perp and photo prior to court proceedings. Man of same name comes up on Florida. His FB has been taken down. Other news articles show he was a 'commander' for AirAsia. By the style of writing in this article (2nd link below) I'd say the person who wrote it did not have a good command of english - so commander may in fact be captain.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-02-13/alfred-gerard-eravelly-court-1996-scarborough-sexual-assault/7165898

http://myexpress.com.au/australia/man-appears-in-court-over-1996-perth-sex-assault/

Attachments

• Alfred Gerard Eravelly charged with scarborough rape 9 mar 1996.PNG
    Alfred Gerard Eravelly charged with scarborough rape 9 mar 1996.PNG
    365.3 KB · Views: 39
a 59yr old man has been arrested for the rape and attempted murder of two german backpackers, he attacked them on a remote beach in south australia
lucky for them they were saved by fishermen, if the fishermen where not there then we would have 2 more missing women
police said they will be reviewing cold cases of missing people
i wonder weather this nutjob was in perth in the 90s

a 59yr old man has been arrested for the rape and attempted murder of two german backpackers, he attacked them on a remote beach in south australia
lucky for them they were saved by fishermen, if the fishermen where not there then we would have 2 more missing women
police said they will be reviewing cold cases of missing people
i wonder weather this nutjob was in perth in the 90s

Why all the secrecy around this guy? They have surpressed his name for days now, I cannot think of one valid reason as to why?

The media seem incredibly tightlipped.

RSBM. Such as? Can you give some examples?
T

The link will provide you with enough examples -- not only providing you with a comprehensive list of martial arts, but a comprehensive list and discussion of techniques employed by the diferent arts. Judo is listed in the 'grappling' section with other martial arts. Have a look for yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_arts

Why all the secrecy around this guy? They have surpressed his name for days now, I cannot think of one valid reason as to why?

The media seem incredibly tightlipped.

Name suppression may have been applied for by prosecutors or guy arrested, and gained. It is very very unusual for name details to be released and photos to be released - as has been done with the (alleged) Scarborough 1996 rapist yesterday.

Today I drove to a surf spot north of Perth, passing Pipidinny on the way.

It occurred to me, panel vans and station wagons are/were very popular with surfers back in the day. Surfers also access many breaks through sandy and limestone tracks and as such have a higher than average skill/confidence to drive gravel tracks.

The CG site and track isn't very challenging but it could potentially deter the average punter - especially one who doesn't want to risk getting caught in the act.

Panel Van + dump site on the way to surfing (and wind surfing hotspots) + gravel driving confidence = could the CSK have had an interest in surfing or wind surfing?

Good point 88mph.
Around xmas I drove past Wellard (just on the Kwinana freeway)on the way down south, and I thought about the fact the only time i ever drive past there is on my way to go on holiday. I feel that is probably true for most people in Perth. I looked around noticed a ton of cars with boats, and I was thinking could the CSK be the outdoor type? though at the time I was thinking fishing.

Today I drove to a surf spot north of Perth, passing Pipidinny on the way.

It occurred to me, panel vans and station wagons are/were very popular with surfers back in the day. Surfers also access many breaks through sandy and limestone tracks and as such have a higher than average skill/confidence to drive gravel tracks.

The CG site and track isn't very challenging but it could potentially deter the average punter - especially one who doesn't want to risk getting caught in the act.

Panel Van + dump site on the way to surfing (and wind surfing hotspots) + gravel driving confidence = could the CSK have had an interest in surfing or wind surfing?

What surface material would you consider fits your terminology of 'gravel' ?

Don't forget about scuba diving the Alkimos wreck as well. What about trail biking - would a bike fit into a panel van ?

ALFRED GERARD ERAVELLY is pretty interesting - two of the arrests in Florida were in 2001, once for *voyeurism* and once for assault. The arresting officer for the assault charge was University police. Attaching screen shots here.
https://myeclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Cases/search

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks so much for taking the time to obtain these records -- they certainly show this individual is a little unhinged. There is a 'battery' charge (Ohio) so I take it that is an assault charge. He has been married twice in the US. one in Ohio 9 June 1989 (Jane's date in 1996 !!!) and another in Florida 1999 - can't locate the date . We also now have his date of birth 20 January 1967. I wonder if the 'battery' charge / conviction was connected to one of his wives.

This link gives the 'battery' description relevant to Ohio based law. http://statelaws.findlaw.com/ohio-law/ohio-assault-and-battery-laws.html

The photo of him that I posted yesterday shows him decked out in leathers with a guy in the background also decked out in leathers. To me the location appears to be a car racing course. I have located a Brian Eravelly that operates a car racing team. Think his father may be a cardiologist based in KL. Alfred was schooled at International School KL.

Are you able to access the records on the My Heritage site -- it would be very interesting to find his marriage date for 1999 in Florida. Would also be very interesting to see if there are any criminal-type convictions for Florida. https://www.myheritage.com/research...n.Eravelly+lnmo.3+lnmsdm.1+lnmsmf3.1+lnmsrs.1

Thanks for trying. The first papragraph in the second column reads "...Miss Spiers' disappearance, four days after she vanished from Club Bay View, contained hints that it was not an isolated case."

Can you post the first part of that paragraph? If you can't upload, can you just type it out?

Idk what the upload issues are since I post from Tapatalk, but I think in the past I took screen captures of images, posted in Word, resized down to 1 page and then Saved As an image. Just for anyone else who has the problem in the future...
View attachment 89031

I supplied the full news article yesterday but now it's been deleted. So I'll try again.

Attachments

• 22 mar 97 re rowe park description and other stuff copy 2.jpg
    22 mar 97 re rowe park description and other stuff copy 2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 22 mar 97 re rowe park description and other stuff copy 1.jpg
    22 mar 97 re rowe park description and other stuff copy 1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online