Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know if I answer that question everyone here will say I'm fill of it.
I do not want to be responsible if this chat closed, because people blame me for BF
closing. But Sutton asked me that question on BF so he knows the answer.

You can say it, there is absolutrly nothing that is breaking the rules, this is a sleuthing site, not a football site, your infornation is welcome here.

If people dont think you are genuine then they can chose to ignore you, they have voiced their oppinion, others here may value your insight, I know I do, as does Sutton, so please answer the questions.

If you made your way to a Sleuthing site Frankie and you are genuine then what was the point? I dont understand why you would waste time on a football site getting grilled, when you could be helping the case and helping the sleuths here, you never know, one of us may crack the case, maybe we wont? But your information could certainly increase the odds for someone here, please tell us everything and more, we are prepared to listen...

You can say it, there is absolutrly nothing that is breaking the rules, this is a sleuthing site, not a football site, your infornation is welcome here.

If people dont think you are genuine then they can chose to ignore you, they have voiced their oppinion, others here may value your insight, I know I do, as does Sutton, so please answer the questions.

If you made your way to a Sleuthing site Frankie and you are genuine then what was the point? I dont understand why you would waste time on a football site getting grilled, when you could be helping the case and helping the sleuths here, you never know, one of us may crack the case, maybe we wont? But your information could certainly increase the odds for someone here, please tell us everything and more, we are prepared to listen...
yes i believe i did see her that night at the conti, short girl wearing black dress and white top dancing not to far from us. She had her black jacket on the floor while she was dancing

Papertrail says one of the hints was Dido's song, White Flag. What message did it relay for the CSK?

Hi everyone
First time poster on here

My opinion is white flag = Naval Ensign...the white flag used by navy

Lyric "There will be no white flag above my door" = decommissioned naval facility or vessel

Such as HMAS Leeuwin very close to The Left Bank which was also mentioned and decommissioned by navy in 1988

yes i believe i did see her that night at the conti, short girl wearing black dress and white top dancing not to far from us. She had her black jacket on the floor while she was dancing

Hi Frankie,

I'm not trying to challenge you here but your observations intrigue me.

GC was wearing the jacket while dancing or the jacket was on the floor while she danced?

Hi Frankie,

I'm not trying to challenge you here but your observations intrigue me.

GC was wearing the jacket while dancing or the jacket was on the floor while she danced?
the black jacket was on the floor

the black jacket was on the floor

Thanks Frankie.

You must have had a really close eye on GC to notice her jacket nearby.

If you're able to notice a detail like this, you'd notice a car pulling up to CG I'm sure of it. Shame you didn't see the car.

Thanks Frankie.

You must have had a really close eye on GC to notice her jacket nearby.

If you're able to notice a detail like this, you'd notice a car pulling up to CG I'm sure of it. Shame you didn't see the car.
i did not remember the girl dancing to years later.

i did not remember the girl dancing to years later.

Why do you think your friend remembered seeing CG talking with a white commodore?

Have you ever spoken with your friend and asked him why he thought he saw this particular detail (the car) when you and your other friend dont believe it happened?

Could he have seen CG talking with the owner of the car/ or another car before the event at the bus stop and he is just mistaken?

I hope he never deliberately mislead the investigation.

Also Frankie did the Police ever reveal any information to you and your friend that wasnt/or hasnt been reported in the media?

Also Naval facility in Henderson?

I wonder if it could be a navy/army link, with the barracks at swanbourne being to do with the Army and the naval base at Henderson, the Navy.

How common would it be for someone to have been in both the Navy and Army? They would be perfect for a blitz attack, or taking out a car used by others.

Given that Dorrough served in the Navy then it might be a serial killer haven for some people.

A 3 person blitz attack killing spree whilst in Perth for someone in the Navy doesnt seem at all that fanciful.

Can Parkie reveal how he knows the location of some of the Claremont Ghost videos when there is absolutely no possible way a location can be determined?

I hope this isnt a strong case of attention seeking.

The tar cracks on the road do not reveal anything about Wellard, neither do the lights at henderson/garden island.

hi everyone.

does anyone have any ideas about what sort of car the girls got into? interested to know. i know the news paper said it was a white commodore but they didn't point the finger at much else. i dont think theres anything else out there that people know or have found out. thanks.

that pic of the fiat was on newspix.com the full photo shows drag marks in the sand from it being pulled up some way from the water when it must have been low tide

Can Parkie reveal how he knows the location of some of the Claremont Ghost videos when there is absolutely no possible way a location can be determined?

I hope this isnt a strong case of attention seeking.

The tar cracks on the road do not reveal anything about Wellard, neither do the lights at henderson/garden island.

Sure thing. I said the noises on one video sounded like the cement works behind Hogg Rd, Henderson. I never said the tar video was Wellard (Papertrail said I said that.) I didn`t. John of UK was the guy who mentioned Claremont Ghosts Videos came from Lebanon, that is where I got that from. That was when I knew John had inside info. I still recon one woman is using a host of names & is even liking her own posts under another name. As billy or Bartho said; Only a total nutjob would do that. When I was Hillsguy in BF forum she made the name Hillsgirl. When Melbourne girl was posting there also, she made the name Melba girl. And on here when she`s singing the song by Amy Winehouse, um Rehab I think it is. Well when she`s not posting for a week all her other names are off line too. I have noticed that at least twice. Just sprouting forth the one who closes down all the 8 blogs on the CSK. Since 2008 :)

hi everyone.

does anyone have any ideas about what sort of car the girls got into? interested to know. i know the news paper said it was a white commodore but they didn't point the finger at much else. i dont think theres anything else out there that people know or have found out. thanks.

We know that there is a forensic link between the Karrakatta attack and CG. The Karrakatta victim did not voluntarily enter a vehicle- it was a blitz attack. The vehicle is described as a panel van.
The 1995 Karrakatta victim described being abducted in a white panel van that was waiting in Claremont’s Rowe Park, opposite the Showgrounds subway, as she walked from Club Bay View to a friend’s house in Gugeri Street.
http://postnewspapers.com.au/editions/20151205/pdf/paper.pdf

Another potential, but certainly not confirmed, early victim of the CSK also described a blitz attack:
Last month the previously unreported 1989 Cottesloe Hotel victim initially told the POST she had been bundled into the back of a station wagon, but
later said it might have been a hatchback.

We have no idea what car CG, JR or SS were taken into- this has been one of the key points of speculation the whole time- was it a taxi? Police officer? Telstra worker? Being able to identify which car the girls got into would be a major turning point in the whole investigation.

We know that JR was in a new VS series 1 commodore, due to forensic evidence.

In addition, fibres found on Jane Rimmer’s naked body in 1996 that were “lost” and then rediscovered in 2011 were found to match the upholstery of a Holden VS Commodore, which was near-new at the time she was abducted.

This doesn't mean that JR got into a commodore- it means that she ended up in one. There may well have been two vehicles- the one she was picked up in, and the one used later to transport her body.

We know that the Karrakatta attack involved a blitz attack- which means there must be at least a chance the future attacks also involved a blitz attack.

Details around VS commodore series 1 were discussed at length in thread 3.

Frankie- there has been a huge amount of secrecy around this entire case. Are you concerned about speaking out, sharing what you know as a witness? How explicit were the police about not talking to other people?

...Hint 6 is a photograph of the Stirling Bridge and a boat

Claremontghost titled 2 of his photos as hint 6 so the other hint 6 is attached in next message, and is another view of Stirling Bridge...

...What is more interesting is that Claremontghost captioned this hint 4 as "cops car, curtin ave, cottesloe". What is this hint ? The white vehicle was a cops car or the red car was a cops car ???...

Snipped.

Thanks for posting these screenshots. I have been curious about these videos for a long time. There are some things that I don't understand.

First, you say that the the Ghost titled two of his photos as 'hint 6'. Did you mean two of his videos?

I looked at the two screenshots that are titled 'hint 6' and see they are both 37 seconds long. One of the shots was from the 18 second mark, the other shot is from the 31 second mark. Did your contributor supply you with the entire video? Or did he give you just the screenshots and he happened to give you two from the 'hint 6' video?

Second, where was hint 4 captioned? In the YouTube description area? I am wondering if the caption applied to the frame you included or to the entire video.

Strange thing. Earlier today I detailed the murder date of one of Edgar Cooke's murder victims, Ms Madrill and that she had been murdered on 16 February which just happened to be David Birnie's birthday.

Here is another co-incidence.

Claremontghost apparently uploaded his 9 'hints' to Youtube on 16 February 2011.

Third, you said the videos were uploaded on 16 Feb. 2011. The videos show a date of 15 Feb. 2011. Am I misunderstanding something?

Apparently, I am told, Hint 9 was a song named White Flag by Dido.

RSBM

Papertrail do you (or does anyone else) know if hint 9 was the film clip for White Flag? Or the song playing somewhere else, or in an unofficial video?

Thanks for posting the pictures. All the Claremont Ghost stuff was long gone before I became interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Creole Lady