Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rules that all members are expected to abide by are found here. Some of those rules are:

BAITING, TROLLING, INCITING CONFLICT

“Trolling” or making posts with the intention of creating problems on the forums is obviously against the forum guidelines. This includes registering an alternative ID for the sole purpose of creating problems on the forums.

A member who visits WS only to incite "conflict" will be designated a "troll", and find his/her account temporarily or permanently suspended.

WS maintains zero tolerance for members who create posts intended to antagonize other members.

WS also reserves the right to require that a minimum number of posts, term of membership, or other criteria be met to allow posting on certain topics.

[...]

INSULTS and DEROGATORY COMMENTS

Insulting other members, and posting abusive and derogatory personal comments, is strictly against the rules. If you disagree with another member’s point of view, do so in a mature and civil manner.

If someone posts to discuss their personal problems or seeks help from other forums members, please do not respond unless you have something positive or helpful to add.

If you find yourself being flamed or insulted by another member, please do not dignify that person with a response. Notify a moderator and let us handle it.

IGNORE LIST

If you've got a couple of posters that you feel you just cannot bear reading, the "Ignore List" is your friend. When you put someone's name on your list you will not see their posts. The poster will have no way of knowing they are on your list (and it's a TOS violation to make an obnoxious post saying you are doing so, since there's no reason for it). Click on the link below:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pro...?do=ignorelist

If you see a post that violates the TOS by all means alert on it - but PLEASE do not quote or respond in any way!

LANGUAGE and PROFANITY

While we understand the majority of members are grown adults, we do occasionally have young adults and children that visit WS to communicate with others in similar circumstances as their own. Further, many people are offended by vulgar language. Please refrain from using it.

NAME CALLING and DEROGATORY NAME VARIATIONS

In an effort to keep case discussion constructive, name calling, general bashing and using derogatory name variations for any of the case players is not tolerated. Regardless of how we may feel about many of the people that are the focus of our discussion here,it is always best to elevate the conversation and avoid this type of posting behavior. Feel free to express your displeasure with individuals that are being discussed, just avoid petty nastiness,name calling, name changes and over the top rude posts directed at case players.

Please familiarize yourself with The Rules and post in accordance with them, or face a loss of posting privileges.

:tyou:

if the general consensus is that MM is a red herring then why isn't all the other info in the doco?

Billy I feel there is someone near the Roe corner. Could smell him for 2 months 3 years ago or more. Was not the Tellow plant. Bit hard to look atm.
perkie I think you are on to some think. You should take a little time out and go see what the smell is. Macro should be informed could be a big brake though Australia is waiting for. Do it perkie take time out and go look for the smell.

I dont think police would run a massive media campaign showing some talking to the alive Jane so that police get a 1000 calls using large amounts of resources over a red herring.

They want to know who the person is.<modsnip> Is he our hospitality man?

MM_LGE.jpg

I dont think police would run a massive media campaign showing some talking to the alive Jane so that police get a 1000 calls using large amounts of resources over a red herring.

MM_LGE.jpg

<modsnip> The guy looks to have a tall lean build(tall.. Dark.. Handsome.. Nice thick hair)
Also it was a popular fashion in the nineties to wear large oversized shirts.

I've caught up again on the thread.....

Nothing from Estelle Blackburn on the list of questions posted a while back. Bummer.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...k=03618acb95ecbaaf6fc6978b38d5df14-1466611534

EXTENSIVE analysis of the alleged Salt Creek backpacker kidnapper’s possessions has revealed “highly relevant” material, a court has heard — before placing more suppressions on the case.

On Tuesday, the Adelaide Magistrates Court was told of major developments in the case against the southern suburbs man, 60, whose identity cannot be reported.

However, a new set of suppression orders prohibits The Advertiser from reporting that information.

The man, 60, has yet to plead to charges of attempted murder, rape, aggravated cause serious harm and detaining a person to commit an indictable offence in February this year.

this might even end up being the guy. a victim was possibly hit with a hammer

Agree that all evidence suggests this guy was not at his first rodeo, and the suppression order tells me they found some pretty serious evidence but isn't he SA born and bred?

CSK is likely a Perth local.

MM_LGE.jpg

<modsnip> Police releasing strategic misinformation? It's a widespread, regularly used tactic to create discussion amongst potential POI's. That's exactly what MM is and from my research I've obtained enough information to suggest he was nothing but that.

a question
if there is no DNA then how was mark dixie cleared?
what are the odds of two serial killers in one small haven, 5\10 million to one?
also for those convinced the CSK was leaving his victims in some sort of sequence,does robyn santens car or JCs car bear any relevance to this theory and last of all i thought for awhile about not posting this but stuff it ,how true it is i dont no , i recieved a pm from a person i consider to be legit, it said LW was up to his old tricks

<modsnip> Police releasing strategic misinformation? It's a widespread, regularly used tactic to create discussion amongst potential POI's. That's exactly what MM is and from my research I've obtained enough information to suggest he was nothing but that.

So police would knew who MM was all along and put under a supression gag to prevent him from telling his mates he's part of a red herring tactic?

I don't know enough about how police operate but could explain why MACRO sat on the footage for so long - as at the time it held no value.

a question
what are the odds of two serial killers in one small haven, 5\10 million to one?
also for those convinced the CSK was leaving his victims in some sort of sequence,does robyn santens car or JCs car bear any relevance to this theory and last of all i thought for awhile about not posting this but stuff it ,how true it is i dont no , i recieved a pm from a person i consider to be legit, it said LW was up to his old tricks

Would be an interesting exercise to see if RS car connects anyway to JC car or SM car.

Though we'd need to know the exact location all of the cars were dumped which is difficult for JC as the surf moved it around.

Would be an interesting exercise to see if RS car connects anyway to JC car or SM car.

Though we'd need to know the exact location all of the cars were dumped which is difficult for JC as the surf moved it around.

Who's SM? Sarah McMahon? Do some people think Morey may not have been responsible for her disappearance? Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

I think Morey was 100% responsible for SM and I highly doubt he had anything to do with CSK victims. Not sure why SM is still being grouped into this case.

I think Morey was 100% responsible for SM and I highly doubt he had anything to do with CSK victims. Not sure why SM is still being grouped into this case.

Yeah sorry about that. I'm not up to speed on the Morey/SM deal.

Yeah sorry about that. I'm not up to speed on the Morey/SM deal.

It seems like SM should[/] be grouped with the other cases. It's surprising that her disappearance isn't related IMO. But I also believe, beyond any doubt, Morey is responsible for her death.

I know this is O/T, but Robyn Santen's thread doesn't get much traffic: does anyone thing she could be related to the others? Or do people think her partner is involved somehow?

Articles quoted her brother or her sister-in-law as saying they no longer wanted any media coverage made me think they suspected suicide.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...k=03618acb95ecbaaf6fc6978b38d5df14-1466611534

EXTENSIVE analysis of the alleged Salt Creek backpacker kidnapper’s possessions has revealed “highly relevant” material, a court has heard — before placing more suppressions on the case.

On Tuesday, the Adelaide Magistrates Court was told of major developments in the case against the southern suburbs man, 60, whose identity cannot be reported.

However, a new set of suppression orders prohibits The Advertiser from reporting that information.

The man, 60, has yet to plead to charges of attempted murder, rape, aggravated cause serious harm and detaining a person to commit an indictable offence in February this year.

this might even end up being the guy. a victim was possibly hit with a hammer

Anyone know why this guy's name would be suppressed? Is it standard procedure these days with cases like this?

if the general consensus is that MM is a red herring then why isn't all the other info in the doco?
What info do you mean?

If we speculate why the doco was made there are two options;

1. The police decided they need a public appeal and approached CIA
2. CIA were filming their new season and approached police because they felt CSK would be a good episode

It could be a bit from 1 and a bit from 2 but my money is on Option 2. Police had a look and thought they may as well use to have a crack at getting a break in the case.

Whichever way it happened they seemed very structured, specific and strategic about the content. They led the campaign with the MM footage. Marketing 101. Created a huge buzz that captured the public's attention and ensured they would get large amounts of people watching the MM footage and the CIA doco.

Then they offered up other new information;

1. CG was seen talking to the occupants of a light coloured vehicle
2. Some witnesses saw a vehicle approaching SS shortly before she disappeared (I am yet to find an earlier reference to this. If anyone can, please post)

And they offered up two new suspects;

1. MAP
2. KSP

Then there's speculation in some quarters that they were parading one of their POI's to try and get some bites.

People questioned why 12 years to release MM footage. I want to know why 12 years to release the car info? I would have thought maybe after 2 years, throw that out there and see if they get anything - at the very least see if those drivers come forward.

a question
Most likely alibi. It's almost certain that in 2005 they did not have DNA. If they have DNA then it's likely the earliest they had it is in 2008 as per claimed by BC.

We don't know yet if Dixie is an SK. But it's likely he would have killed again so I guess we are talking the same thing.

Chance.

Very few things are evenly spread. Whether it be busy periods at a cafe or the spread of junior clubs that elite footballs spurned from in 1 city. One SK working the area, another one passing through and still in his rape phase. Not a huge stretch. It's when you see all the other sex attacks in the area at the time meaning someone else was actually working the area at the time but not killing).

also for those convinced the CSK was leaving his victims in some sort of sequence,
There probably is no sequence but it's hard to believe it's just a coincidence that 2 bodies were dumped 180 degrees from each other with the axis being the area the girls were abducted from.

does robyn santens car or JCs car bear any relevance to this theory
Unlikely but you never know.

and last of all i thought for awhile about not posting this but stuff it ,how true it is i dont no , i recieved a pm from a person i consider to be legit, it said LW was up to his old tricks
Can you elaborate on this at all? I assume the allegation is LW is out driving around and stalking women? Seems unlikely to me.

I know this is O/T, but Robyn Santen's thread doesn't get much traffic: does anyone thing she could be related to the others? Or do people think her partner is involved somehow?

Articles quoted her brother or her sister-in-law as saying they no longer wanted any media coverage made me think they suspected suicide.
I read the thread. Tough going in parts. There was mention of police saying "nothing suspicious" which is usually a way of saying "suicide" but it doesn't make sense.

She goes out for a drink. Withdraws $200. Then chooses to suicide by drowning herself in very cold weather? Possible but doesn't seem right. Where is the body? Possible it was taken by a shark.

Goes out for a drink. Catches cab home. Car found deserted next day. Husband beacon.

I think there would be more press if police thought something other than the two above scenarios happened.

From memory that was the girl who was abducted, taken to a golf course and raped before she escaped to a nearby house.

There was something about her being so hysterical it took her a few hrs before she could get the words out to explain what happened to the couple who took her in.

Havent heard much about this being true so not sure if it is, definitely not any newspaper articles about this other than being in Debbie Marshals book

Thanks, pretty sure that was the one I was thinking of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298