DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1f21f4eaa1e56ae7f02cde671e23a32e.jpg

Jane . edited from news article

filtering pictures + editing
to magnify clues

Ok no matter the clip is on the time line thread . Con bayens interview about highgate pred . There is a worthwhile screen grab worth a look at it the map to the top left of the danger zone on wall . If anyone can freeze frame please grab it

to magnify clues with cheap phone & photo layout app

Who put it up, and why did they think it related to CSK? Is it connected to screen printing? Is the lettering hand done?
This is the murdoch guy and parts of that evidence had made its way over to the csk case so heres a piccy to explain . The tshirt had come up in the past few years but just yesterday crabstick posted it along with other pics
001bc613346c108829f8e440f291b51b.jpg

a50af060308e1586c09b3539424afb2c.jpg

This is pw in glasses. & sr , Unlikely local pois

Are there any you have that I don't have? I checked my info and BC is saying 1991 for the Lakeway Drive-in attack.

Sexual Assault Timeline

June 20 1988 - Julie Cutler - Julie left work from the Parmelia Hilton in the city at around midnight. Days later her car washed up on Cottesloe Beach.

1989 + 1990 - Kings Park Rapes - Unsolved violent rapes. UK national and Doubleview delivery driver Paul Clare is a suspect. Currently banged up in England for rape. In 1992 Clare was found guilty of burglary - he was found in a woman's home in a cupboard with a rape kit. In 1993 he was also convicted of a sex-related bomb hoax. His victim in England had left a nightclub. Allegedly ruled out and doesn't have a history of killing.

1991 - Cottesloe Hotel/Lakeway Drive-in
- It's unclear precisely when this happened but Bret Christian suggests 5 years before Sarah Spiers which makes it 1991. A teenage girl was asleep in a car in the car park opposite the hotel because she had too much to drink. Her attacker moved her from that car into his own car, drove her to Lakeway Drive-in and tried to rape her. She escaped and then he stalked her to try and re-abduct her.

1992 - Swanbourne Train Station - At some stage in 1992 two girls were raped on the way home from the Claremont nightlife district. It's unclear what date it was and whether the attack happened at the same time or on the same night

January 1 1994 - Stirling Rd Subway - in the early hours of New Years Day and man pulled a girl out of her car at a set of traffic lights and tried to rape her.

October 1994 - Princess Rd - A 31 year old woman broke her ankle jumping from a moving taxi after a guy appeared from the back seat and tried to restrain her.

February 1995 - Rowe Park/Karra - A 17 year old girl was blitz attacked as she walked past Rowe Park on the way home from Club Bay View. She was hooded, bounded, forced into a vehicle and taken to Karrakatta Cemetery where she was raped before being left.

(circa) March 1995 - Rowe Park
- Weeks after the Karrakatta attack a man was witnessed masturbating in Rowe Park.

1995 - Lake Claremont Golf Course - Sometime in 1995 a young woman got into a taxi in Claremont and the driver drove her to the other side of the railway line to the golf course. Forcibly stripped of her clothes, she managed to escape, banging on the door of a nearby house and screaming for the couple who lived there to let her in.

January 26 1996 - CSK SS - Sarah Spiers goes missing from cnr Stirling Hwy and Stirling Rd.

June 9 1996 - CSK JR - Jane Rimmer is last seen outside The Continental Hotel just past midnight.

March 1996 - Church Lane - 21 year old girl had head bashed against wall, skirt ripped off and indecently assaulted.

March 14 1997 - CSK CG - Ciara Glennon last seen walking West on Stirling Hwy near Christ Church.

This timeline is missing the Coles loading dock rape. You might consider that to be the same incident as the assault behind CBV, but I think it was a separate attack.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/73kd8ehz28c64zz/16 cases to check out.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxk6bxckov7rgi1/Updated Attacks.pdf?dl=0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Sutton cheers I was wondering if it was the same thing too ?? Haven't seen it mentioned in any msm that ive been reading either for weeks , . these are the articles link to dropbox thanks . this is horrorfying stuff and some thing should have been done earlier to stop it

layout photo app

This timeline is missing the Coles loading dock rape. You might consider that to be the same incident as the assault behind CBV, but I think it was a separate attack.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/73kd8ehz28c64zz/16 cases to check out.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxk6bxckov7rgi1/Updated Attacks.pdf?dl=0

I've heard about it before but never remember reading it anywhere so assumed it may have been confused with Church Lane. Is there any other mention? Do we know the date?

A lot of these have to be the same guy. The Coles loading dock isn't over secluded. People park here to go to Conti. Some of them would then kick on to Club and would later return to their car. Very brazen.

Is it possible our guy evolved from rape on the outskirts, moved closer to Claremont centre as he escalated, and then took it to another level with Karra (is it possible he hired a van for it?), and then thought, stuff it, I'm going all the way?

Recent Jane Video:

Dance partner is tall?
He has dark hair?
He may / may not have facial hair?
He has reasonably wide shoulders?
Jane is kissing with eyes closed?
Jane may be wearing her watch?

Why was this video released?

Hey Sutton cheers I was wondering if it was the same thing too ?? Haven't seen it mentioned in any msm that ive been reading either for weeks , . these are the articles link to dropbox thanks . this is horrorfying stuff and some thing should have been done earlier to stop it

layout photo app

In the last week we've had two new attacks thrown in the mix but there's no media coverage of them;

1. Murder at Cott SLSC
2. Coles rape

Can we not add these to the list until we can confirm they actually occurred.

Recent Jane Video:

Dance partner is tall?
He has dark hair?
He may / may not have facial hair?
He has reasonably wide shoulders?
Jane is kissing with eyes closed?
Jane may be wearing her watch?

Why was this video released?

It was probably released for a similar reason that photos are released, to identify the missing/victim to the public and to possibly jog someones memory. I think there is or was home movie footage of Ciara floating around out there too. Jane was dancing with the white haired man but I'm not sure she was dancing with the other one, to me it looks like she was just greeting him. In any case, I think the point of the video is just to give us a better picture of Jane as a person, I don't think the family/friends she interacts with are significant to the case at all.

Hello , great work thanks , so , New assaults come to light , ultimately it would be handy to have stats on all the reports by le to see how concentrated & regular but we cant get the info easily . There davies rd attack & the stirling rd golf course could do with clarification too whether same or separate , highgate isnt far from karrakatta cemetery its close enough too ive noticed its all close by . Some of those pre murder assaults arent organised killer mo & are on weekend nights & those perps most likely annebriated/binge and was acting in disregard for the law & at some stage could have been seen by witnesses doing something arrogant / suss
Those drop box articles are the defining thing that make this case deeper & some locals might be interested in reinvestigating with this knowledge that possibly they hadn't realized at the time . Lets look at each one with a magnify glass , the lakeway attack occurs over a few miles from start to finish . So does kk , lets see if church lane is coles dock , lets see if davies rd / golf course culdesac was the one . If any sleuthers aren't aware, there is a stirling hwy & a stirling rd in our danger zone .they are separate streets one is a deadend street a few hundred metres from the subway [emoji102]

layout photo app

I'm pretty sure the Davies Rd/Stirling Rd are one and the same. The Church Lane and Coles Loading Dock (just of Gugeri St) would have to be separate.

We don't have dedicated media reports on Coles and Swanbourne Train Station. They just get a mention in other articles. I've only seen each of them mentioned once.

In the last week we've had two new attacks thrown in the mix but there's no media coverage of them;

1. Murder at Cott SLSC
2. Coles rape

Can we not add these to the list until we can confirm they actually occurred.

I included the Cole's attack in my list, along with the source. But my list isn't the official list. Several of the assaults on the list have vague sources, but are generally accepted as having occurred.

IMO, there were other assaults in that period that were never reported. The golf course attack is only public info because the people who helped the victim called The Post and asked why it hadn't been published.

But I understand your caution, and am not trying to falsely inflate the list.

I'm still looking for information on the 1980 Cott SC murder...

Thank you for the info about the confusion I think the same about davies rd from what I just read yesterday whilst researching . Also I saw article that should be posted about the manning rd mosman pk , im unable to link it here but if anyone would care to add it Google "police didn't tell school about rapist" the west Australian yahoo news . Has more info there .
I am having no luck uploading pictures every day , but seem to get a few thru per day , is there a limit for guests or something ? Its making it hard to really sleuth better

layout photo app

7d3471d89a24141229773ef11ce40f04.jpg

Dave warner the author of book city of lights . Pic from recent msm news article

layout photo app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member