Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is "walking east" a mistake basilisk ? The victims didn't walk east AFAIK but im not quite sure , will check compass

layout app for photos
Correcting directions ; the direction of walks is between west to ssw for SS , CG and all of them except for rowe/kk . Especially the train station ; here zoomed in barts post maps its a long ways west
f1fc147bd07470b4305419e7263be2da.jpg

layout app for photos

9719f92a73ed153a8543d851be9515fd.jpg

Far left is train station marker (bartholemeus) zoomed in

layout app for photos

Do you think the perp was also out partying, didn't pickup so decided to walk home?

Sexually frustrated he grabs decided to attack during his walk?

Adds weight to the perp living been Claremont and the coast, possibly North Cott or Swanbourne??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi 88 ,your post fits perfectly for this train station incident moreso that the subway incident . Jmo

layout app for photos

dadd5ea32e64311038e3c915ad6a4ea6.jpg

The proposed place is north of number 4 directly that ive questioned in previous post
layout app for photos
5e8eeb99784a83aeae310a574780ffca.jpg

the proposed site of the incident that I thought is top left corner straight north of 4. On the edge of golf course , dead end of stirling ROAD ?

layout app for photos

1. 1994 attack. How is the Commodore relevant - if it was described as new in 1996?

This is a valid point and something that I have raised before, it does seem the timing is slightly out of this 1994 event - which was not an attack, it was only a suspicious event.

The timing is only out on this event as the Series 1 VS wasn't released at the time of this event.

However saying that, is the perp had access to fleet vehicles or company vehicles, you would expect a somewhat regular change in vehicle.

Example;

Karrakatta; prep drives work van

*(Some time in between gets promotion or time changes and he now drives a commodore Wagon)

Suspicious event occurred (in commodore Wagon).

Perp gets new commodore (Series 1 VS).

JR abducted in Series 1 VS.

1. 1994 attack. How is the Commodore relevant - if it was described as new in 1996?
The CSK could have been a Commodore fan. It's also a good car for a fake taxi. But at the very least it's a description of a suspected sex attacker's car.

This is a valid point and something that I have raised before, it does seem the timing is slightly out of this 1994 event - which was not an attack, it was only a suspicious event.

The timing is only out on this event as the Series 1 VS wasn't released at the time of this event.

However saying that, is the perp had access to fleet vehicles or company vehicles, you would expect a somewhat regular change in vehicle.

Example;

Karrakatta; prep drives work van

*(Some time in between gets promotion or time changes and he now drives a commodore Wagon)

Suspicious event occurred (in commodore Wagon).

Perp gets new commodore (Series 1 VS).

JR abducted in Series 1 VS.

Wasn't KK 95?

Bart you have given a great map it can give us some discussion points to work with thanks for sharing . Don't want to put a spanner in the wheels but the place for golf course culdesac taxi assault/escape ) has always been described in a different spot ?
thought it was the end of Stirling road , of course will have to find some validation so a search for #papertrails or wherever the references are is another one for my list . Correct if im wrong please.
This image is the culdesac unmarked as yet until further notice please chime in to discuss

layout app for photos
I'm unclear where the golf course attack happened. I thought Stirling Rd was likely but I read somewhere that the victim ran to a house in Davies Rd.

Can anyone provide clarity on this?

Lakeway, golf course and subway victims all escaped. I wonder why?

I'm unclear where the golf course attack happened. I thought Stirling Rd was likely but I read somewhere that the victim ran to a house in Davies Rd.

Can anyone provide clarity on this?

Lakeway, golf course and subway victims all escaped. I wonder why?
Bart ,yes I read it im sure , it is clear and simple to get from this place to Davies rd via the green grass of the golfcourse , theres actually a little side st off the culdedac that exists and its a short distance to davies rd on foot , if the victim ran into a house from the west side its very easy to see how it might be legitimate to access a house from the golf course , and that house may be a genuine 'davies rd' address but the victim came from the west side golf course , possibly just escaping the perp .
I am suprised because I have mentioned this repeatedly , but no one said what/why are you banging on about stirling ROAD culdesac ? It is good if everyone sleuthing here has a good idea about this attack timeline, thanks to all for contributing . It maybe possible theres more attacks unreported that fit in with our timeline map & the victims may come forth ,you never know ,, (because a timeline map invites marker pins ) cheers [emoji419]

layout app for photos

I am surprised because I have mentioned this repeatedly , but no one said what/why are you banging on about stirling ROAD culdesac ?
Unsure what you're referring to here but;

1. There's definitely a culdesac at the bottom of Stirling Rd. On Maps I also see some car parks next to it on Scotch property. I don't recall these.
2. On one hand if you're the taxi driver, Stirling Rd culdesac is a good spot, but so too is the golf course car park on Davies Rd.
3. A media report says she went to a house on Davies Rd. But we know we can't rely on media articles 100%, particularly ones that mention one-off details.

So I have no idea where the attack happened. It would be nice to have accurate info to put on that map but in the bid scheme of things I don't think it matters too much.

In three of these the victim escaped;

1. Lakeway
2. Claremont Subway
3. Golf Course

That's a pretty high hit rate of being out-muscled by a female. It potentially suggest that this guy/guys aren't well versed at combat and maybe lack some confidence.

The taxi assault is the interesting one as it's a not only a different type of vehicle but it's a specific type of vehicle. It could be unrelated to the rest but also could either be the same guy set up a fake taxi, or the victim was very drunk and didn't realise it wasn't a taxi.

So I have no idea where the attack happened. It would be nice to have accurate info to put on that map but in the bid scheme of things I don't think it matters too much.
(Rsbm )

Theres one reason that it matters imo . Being that its an important location regarding my theory about the location of attacks being of the western half side of cbd of claremont .
It really tips the scales if you relocate this position and it will be more conclusive about the westside pattern , therefore I find it is important .
Bart Your taxi theory is good , lets say the perp was trialing /honing a fake taxi technique ? Or one of the things you mentioned.
This is the area that I described in one of my debut posts that is very spooky at night & this car park is adjacent to scotch colleges oval but its fenced off and unlikely to have been entered by vehicle imo . Imo the event would be from the culdesac carpark and moving to the east / davies rd as the attack played out & the victim escaped .

Best i have a look at streetview of the area bart originally pointed to on davies rd to be open minded too

layout app for photos

Even if it was Davies Rd it still suits your theory about the West side. Davies Rd, Lakeway, Swanny Train Station, Claremont Subway - all in that North West quadrant.

Unsure what you're referring to here rsbm---

In three of these the victim escaped;

1. Lakeway
2. Claremont Subway
3. Golf Course

That's a pretty high hit rate of being out-muscled by a female. It potentially suggest that this guy/guys aren't well versed at combat and maybe lack some confidence.

The taxi assault is the interesting one as it's a not only a different type of vehicle but it's a specific type of vehicle. It could be unrelated to the rest but also could either be the same guy set up a fake taxi, or the victim was very drunk and didn't realise it wasn't a taxi.

Add , 4. Church lane ; also escaped .

Dear all , Part of the reason for my joining in this thread has been regarding seeing alternate angles to analyze accurate true locations or time links to the precursor/intermediate attacks themselves . In no way am I suggesting that they are all the one single perpetrator, merely trying to evaluate each incident in correct chronological order . Regular csk sleuths dont seem to need this info but from an outsiders pov , it is of utmost importance imo . Simply to understand the clues faster & I think that it could help to open up the ws thread for the public who could contribute , age group of these persons might have been a wee bit too young to have known much about the csk but they may well have clues about perps, if they are age 12-20 during mid 90s their senses were clear ears pricked , in the streets & parks, underage parties etc . Possibly they may have fresh information to add . Thanks jmo

layout app for photos

Wasn't KK 95?
You’re right. Thanks for pointing that out.

Someone else has suggested the scenario the CSK was married and the commodore might have been the partners car.

Either way, we know the CSK had a van in 1995 and a VS series 1 in 1996.

You’re right. Thanks for pointing that out.

Someone else has suggested the scenario the CSK was married and the commodore might have been the partners car.

I'd like to get more info about KK because I can't yet rule out what the victim assumed was a van was in fact a station wagon. It's possible she was bagged/blind folded and the girl heard the back of a station wagon open and was forced in, and this along with a flat surface made her assume PV or van.

If in fact the two crimes are linked and the CSK had some sort of van and then a Commodore, we're probably talking fleet cars.

I'd like to know how the killer either kept the blood from the murders off himself and his vehicle, or how he cleaned them.

( Rsbm

Hi 88, you guys have This car sleuthing fairly well covered , it is a gray area for me imo , because crims might use a car that wasnt linked to hes name, although I hope investigations are made , idk .
So do respect your idea and have nothing to disagree except for a big chance that a perp brings a fresh disguise (car) in regularly , although not sure how ?
The earlier attacks may hold clues about true witnessed car links than the cars nobody seems certain of jmo....
This isnt meant to suggest any links but have noted it regarding police activity in cottesloe. Off topic , grain of salt
[ My story tidbit ; my buddy & I got assaulted by a car full of bogans at age 13yrs in broad daylight on Eric st cottesloe, we memorized the number plates & the police hauled them in miraculously fast (1-2 days max) in about 1984 ( because children had been warned about plates/ memorize code ) it was an educational experience & my first ever incident with the law . With hindsight , the buddy & I were college students & we got the red carpet treatment ] because our house master called complaint to LE , imo .
Point being; the police were effective, to give time to a very minor incident & act upon the complaint
[emoji61] [emoji601] [emoji122]

layout app for photos

I'd like to get more info about KK because I can't yet rule out what the victim assumed was a van was in fact a station wagon. It's possible she was bagged/blind folded and the girl heard the back of a station wagon open and was forced in, and this along with a flat surface made her assume PV or van.

If in fact the two crimes are linked and the CSK had some sort of van and then a Commodore, we're probably talking fleet cars.

I'd like to know how the killer either kept the blood from the murders off himself and his vehicle, or how he cleaned them.

Agree. My experience suggests girls know little too nothing on car makes and models. With a bag over her head, she would have had very few clues to go off.

Looking at the maps and list of attacks/attempts in the years around the confirmed CSK murders it strikes me as a high number.

Would that be the case? Is it a lot of rapes, attacks, murders for such a small area?
Or is it par for the course?

Looking at the maps and list of attacks/attempts in the years around the confirmed CSK murders it strikes me as a high number.

Would that be the case? Is it a lot of rapes, attacks, murders for such a small area?

It's a ridiculously high amount of attacks IMO. Either one or two sex fiends on the loose targeting the area.

Great question nugget , ive found no evidence but was trying to find any proof to help give a better understanding about WAs (ugly) history . Hopefully someone can answer this who has credibility . Imo there was a spate that escalated around the time of csk but don't have any statistics for reference . Do they have warning apps nowadays like for tagged sharks / reported sightings ? Nobody finds out until its too late in many cases , ie
A Bayley do they ?

layout app for photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members