Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to be clear - my stance is "I don't know where it is". I always thought Stirling Rd more likely but have seen Davies Rd mentioned and guessed it came from a media article. I guess this is why I'm so particular on posters being clear whether their post is fact, probable or theory.

I think we best refer to it as "The golf course taxi attack" or something similar until we can confirm where it was.
Sure thing agreed bart , Certainty will do for now .
Heres a snip that i noticed while rereading #papertrails posts , this has been cropped by me . source is post newspaper ?
936ce73c2a75809e906ccd7a591ef122.jpg

layout app for photos

True thanks Sutton , i admit now it seems theres not any road mentioned ( except davies rd ) for davies rd (/golf course) I have just searched for hours of a mention of "Stirling Road " so perhaps im wrong about it and bartholemeus is correct although theres nothing to disprove either , seeing theres only a course/park the victim ran to escape . Also I can't open the time line link posted a few posts back . Doesn't matter me

layout app for photos

We don't have exact info for anything, so this fits right in :)

The timeline I had posted was originally in my WS blog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rsbm
Heres a snip that i noticed while rereading #papertrails posts , this has been cropped by me . source is post newspaper ?
936ce73c2a75809e906ccd7a591ef122.jpg

layout app for photos[/QUOTE]
This wasn't referenced properly so im going to now .
This was #papertrails article (from approx one year ago)
The headline is ;
Fears Confirmed : Victim .
(notsure why this italics writing happened)

--------------------------------
Original full size article where the cropped paragraph was
9a09857bed1af179f9f8009cb7f702e0.jpg

layout app for photos

This thread has gone very quiet the last 24 hours. What's happened? Or was there another meltdown and clean-up by mods?

This thread has gone very quiet the last 24 hours. What's happened? Or was there another meltdown and clean-up by mods?
Nugget I hit a wall researching the old papertrail articles . They arent delivered in a way I could capture them its taken hours just to read about 5 of them . Is this a problem anyone else had with those articles ? If so it could be a good idea to repost them in an improved format so they are easily available for reading . If anyone has the means then Please do so . they haven't been picked over enough imo . There are a few interesting things that might add up to clues now a more than a year has passed

layout app for photos

I just want to be clear - my stance is "I don't know where it is". I always thought Stirling Rd more likely but have seen Davies Rd mentioned and guessed it came from a media article. I guess this is why I'm so particular on posters being clear whether their post is fact, probable or theory.

I think we best refer to it as "The golf course taxi attack" or something similar until we can confirm where it was.
Bart ok , it seems either of the spots could be close to the truth , a year ago you mentioned on ws that it was in your opinion more likely stirling rd rather than davies rd after you researched the fenced parts off davies rd . Is that how you are still maybe thinking now ?
Which one is more likely to be accessed by road , or is there no way of finding the most likely because theres not enough known about the incident ?
--------------------------
Interesting about the julie cutler article just posted today .
---------------------------
And what happened to the malaysian pilot guy Eravelly ? Read something this morning that reminded of the possible link ,that was written on some comment somewhere & if it pops up again will bring to the table here

layout app for photos

Bart ok , it seems either of the spots could be close to the truth , a year ago you mentioned on ws that it was in your opinion more likely stirling rd rather than davies rd after you researched the fenced parts off davies rd . Is that how you are still maybe thinking now ?
Which one is more likely to be accessed by road , or is there no way of finding the most likely because theres not enough known about the incident ?
--------------------------
Interesting about the julie cutler article just posted today .
---------------------------
And what happened to the malaysian pilot guy Eravelly ? Read something this morning that reminded of the possible link ,that was written on some comment somewhere & if it pops up again will bring to the table here

layout app for photos
Where is the JC article please?

Where is the JC article please?
#982 sutton ws blog
Hopefully you find it there mo jo
Mentions of an incident 3 weeks before cutlers disappearance a different woman was abducted/bound. Nothing much more really except a vague location

layout app for photos

#982 sutton ws blog
Hopefully you find it there mo jo
Mentions of an incident 3 weeks before cutlers disappearance a different woman was abducted/bound. Nothing much more really except a vague location

layout app for photos

Thanks anyway met. I thought you meant new article.

Thanks anyway met. I thought you meant new article.
Sorry my bad mojoe , maybe it was new to me , & now can't find the article atm .
Someone is posting on the csk timeline/ media thread today some old/new news too #bflocket move over to this thread instead

layout app for photos

One of the earlier profilers (no discussion thread) said he was a "car enthusiast" therefore you could imagine that he might be known by other car enthusiasts?

Can anyone read what the brand labels are in the SS and JR jackets, in the no discussion thread?

Can anyone read what the brand labels are in the SS and JR jackets, in the no discussion thread?
Hi moj , no but an enhanced pic might help , will look at it

layout app for photos

Who is Debi Marshall referring to in this passage from her book:
(Location 2627, near the end of Chapter 47)

Three weeks before Cutler disappeared, another woman had been abducted and bound after leaving Perth's Sheraton Hotel, and later dumped near a bridge.

This would have been the first of June or the end of May 1988, as Julie was last seen on 20 June 1988.
Here is the mention of julie cutler that I mentioned a few days ago .
Now Just re-confirming where the article was . seeing the reference wasn't good enough

layout app for photos

This is another news article that #papertrail delivered to ws about one year ago . again mention of vehicle

Title headline is
Chill Hits with New Chapter in Crime.
written by mark Irving

So did they omit the car description soon after , in the same way the Mystery man footage was omitted ?
Not wanting to put false leads to the public regarding this van/car
aed32c39e69cb7617753eb32e62f2c32.jpg

layout app for photos

This is another news article that #papertrail delivered to ws about one year ago . again mention of vehicle

Title headline is
Chill Hits with New Chapter in Crime.
written by mark Irving

So did they omit the car description soon after , in the same way the Mystery man footage was omitted ?
Not wanting to put false leads to the public regarding this van/car
aed32c39e69cb7617753eb32e62f2c32.jpg

layout app for photos
Does that say 183 cms tall?

My hubby was on the search teams when he was in the SES. He was involved GR search, JR search, and SM search. Always thought possibility of someone at the ADF being involved was high. Just from little things I know about people sneaking into the base at Karrakatta.

Those are replicas, idk how how close they are to what the girls actually wore. Sarah's jacket was made by Jeans World. I cannot see the tag for Jane's jacket.

Posted through Tapatalk

My hubby was on the search teams when he was in the SES. He was involved GR search, JR search, and SM search. Always thought possibility of someone at the ADF being involved was high. Just from little things I know about people sneaking into the base at Karrakatta.

Hi, Debby. Tell us everything you know.

JK, is there anything you can tell us based on your husband's involvement with the searches? Can you elaborate on why you think someone at the ADF could be involved?

Posted through Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members