DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5e8c7a62d67732e651f74b82f6613432.jpg

Edited Jane

layout photo app

Hi sleuthers, to explain id like to work on spotlighting some of the pre csk incidents , im unsure my hypothesis on who is csk but the section of interest most of all is the psychology & development of the Claremont area becoming a hotspot for rapists maybe a lot of guys were influenced by the cook & birnie sicko perps or a rape culture that was in the media or *advertiser censored* . Im sure the college schools concentrated in the area was the focus generally . Different types of sexual deviants probably encountered one another and were well aware , a pecking order of lurkers so as a whole the csk murders was the eruption of the monster that had been created locally . Perhaps some of the lesser sex assault crimes were different perps thats likely even . But more than likely the attacks were done seriously enough all within not far from a variety of dangerous places for girls to be alone . It would seem that the perp/s must have spent time getting familiar with these areas that were often truly advantageous for these perps to do their business in the middle of upper class perth city suburbia .
If it was more than one perp then I feel that all them together working ( if independently) lead to the eventual murders , like territorial animals they increase the territory & work spy vs spy like knowing that dangers increased if there was more than one rapist in area and the possibility of getting caught for anothers mistake . They can benefit from the attention being too scrambled over various crimes & he slips thru . But certainly there was an alpha predator that did the csk , and I think that the sub-preds might know who it is , I dont think that the perp for the pre csk crimes used numerology , compass points , political reason , or singled out a list of the girls beforehand , he was in the right time and place to get away with it but there were hundreds of times that he could have been caught . I think that the lesser crimes weren't broadcast to local people enough in the pre "96 years around Claremont and surrounds or else he would have been arrested . there might be local with more information as its shared freer nowadays . End thank you

layout photo app

Is there a reason why you keep posting pics of the victims as well as other randoms? We know what they look like.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/7981823/police-didnt-tell-school-about-rapist/#page1

here's the thing you were trying to link

The St Hilda's email came after weekend criticism about a delay in the preparation of a composite image of the offender.

Police said yesterday the delay was normal and forensic artists preferred to give victims time to calm down and clear their thoughts before preparing identikits.

A detailed image of the sex predator was released yesterday.

Acting Det-Sen. Sgt Frank Glynn said he was confident the identikit was a good likeness of the attacker, with other witnesses seeing a man fitting that description loitering near the Manning Road home around the time of the attack.

Is there a reason why you keep posting pics of the victims as well as other randoms? We know what they look like.
Hi billywizz yes the pictures are all edited to try and improve the quality especially any blurry newspaper articles [emoji363] [emoji368] . cropped some . Yes did some rather average id kits due to requests etc . Attempting to make it easier for any readers that aren't aware of aspects of the case , especially the confusion about the pois and whos who , cases like the rd murdoch or many of the info has come into the csk case that can mislead , clearly naming faces can help new sleuthers . Sorry to have disrupted the thread I know your like a secret club here , im not savvy , I have personal connections to the case just like many . Im so excited to have joined in and not be questioned until now by the familiar sleuthers ,I want to sleuth and admit a rookie just let me know if Im out of line am beginner..
Reading most but never all of the web forum threads for over a year from a readers perspective , and am still confused about plenty aspects , its a maze to sift thru for hrs or months for new fresh reader to the case that may help solve the cases .
Especially those girls photos were fading so I edited them to enhance vision , being a victim friendly forum , framing the pics of three beautiful young women [emoji304] are love [emoji173] hearts ok ?

layout photo app

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/7981823/police-didnt-tell-school-about-rapist/#page1

here's the thing you were trying to link

The St Hilda's email came after weekend criticism about a delay in the preparation of a composite image of the offender.

Police said yesterday the delay was normal and forensic artists preferred to give victims time to calm down and clear their thoughts before preparing identikits.

A detailed image of the sex predator was released yesterday.

Acting Det-Sen. Sgt Frank Glynn said he was confident the identikit was a good likeness of the attacker, with other witnesses seeing a man fitting that description loitering near the Manning Road home around the time of the attack.
Sorry cant BBM # the last sentence "Was witnessed loitering around manning rd"
this guy needs to be locked away

layout photo app

[emoji89] Finally got my cheap phone to play the con bayens interview part 1 , its mind blowing stuff . He said he "met ten poi per night that could have been the csk " ... Heavy .
saw some very interesting screen frames that need inspection particularly of interest the murder charged mallard who "was a graylands mental home patient" quote ) At that time the pam Lawrence case was in the mix, that equates to simon Rochford in area aswell (a poi in Lawrence case) a can of worms but relevant seeing its on the program & as we know the walls of the le pinboards are clues . It will take me a few days to screen grab , help wanted [emoji419]
Thanks

layout photo app

The friends of the 17 year old, left her passed out in a car at the Cottesloe hotel car park on her own witht he doors unlocked. The 17 year old somehow transferred from one car to another with a 30+ year old man in full view of the hotel. She was passed out and cant recall the transferring between cars. That is really really pissed when you are moving and not knowing.
Was someone working behind the bar at the Cottesloe? The friends would remember something untoward. But the 17 year old wont.

In 1995 he has a van. In March 1997 he has a Holden Commodore that has only been released as a model approx 1 year. Witnesses say there is multiple occupants of the vehicle.

gamma-Butyrolactone
The hypnotic effect of GHB is enhanced by combination with alcohol. A 2003 rat study showed that GBL in combination with ethanol showed a potentiated hypnotic effect, as the sleep-timing measure was longer than both of the individual components combined

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma-Butyrolactone

rape_post.jpg
Cs the guy who abducted the drunk girl (passed out) imo he was more likely lurked around the pub & not in the pub , abducts unconscious girl in his own car then went on servetus st to the abandoned drive-in . not anyone would even know that place existed . Then she escapes and endures being hunted for a mile in isolated semi bushy unfriendly terrain and eventually is caught near a service station , he skillfully stalked her, she would have been very afraid, the hide of this predator . He shoves her in his car again But she escapes again, by this time shes a long long way from cottesloe beach , Thats a gnarly assault on the poor girl, She saw his car but the alcohol / adrenaline may have flipped her memory after being hunted for kms thru that scary area at night .obviously the attacker was bold in his moves in that area which ends up near graylands mental fac .imo typically predX would park his car at a good spot to lurk around a night spot full of young drinkers & he would be experienced at this mo. but for him to drive to "lakeway drive-in" "run down" vandalism" "long grass" noted as clue .
Over headhigh grass ,I saw it myself about 1985 it backed onto the most isolated part of Claremont golf course I could be sure It felt naughty just even having found the place and vandalism was to be seen , there wasnt houses close or people around there

layout photo app

Its my opinion, based on personal experience: if you disagree with any of it that's fine with me :)

My TLDR point was that despite popular perceptions of the Western Suburbs in the 90's, once I lived there I realised it was all smoke and mirrors. I didn't have loads of money and neither did my uni friends, but we still went to the conti, the same as we went to the loft, the grosvenor or wherever. We liked the live music scene so we gravitated towards the shents, Harbourside etc but if you put on a dress shirt, comb your hair and stand with 2-3 people having a drink you're as good as local and no-one ever looked ME up and down or made me feel like we were intruders in an exclusive private school club lol.

My German friends from uwa used to go to an international student night at "Red Rock" years ago and the none of them could understand the reputation either.

rsbm
An ex used to go to Clubber with her netball mates and she said it was a dump: loads of men in their 30s and over trying to pick up drunk uni girls. She said it was good for cheap drinks but you wouldn't want to be left on your own there because of all the creeps. Thats a far cry from an exclusive nightspot with a privileged, classy clientele it's often portrayed as. I can't imagine it was much different in the mid 90s.

I doubt the CSK had a grudge against what he saw as classy western suburbs girls and wanted to extract revenge for some grudge or grievance by targeting "rich girls" in an exclusive area. IMO it's more likely he (or they) knew there would be drunk uni girls everywhere, knew that the area is deserted at night beyond Bayview Terrace/Gugeri St and that it had several carparks and dark places to lay in wait. If it was the same guy as the KK attack, he probably knew how deserted Railway Rd is at night and chose these areas as his hunting ground.

I used to walk home often from Loch St station at night through the Cemetery and out the other side behind that sailmakers or yacht place near the council yard (forget what its called now).
I can tell you now, I hardly saw a soul on that walk anytime after 9pm. Northbridge would have provided a lot of pretty young girls, but less opportunity to blitz attack one of them due to all the activity, the other cars etc. I believe he chose Claremont purely because it was convenient and had everything he wanted: drunk uni girls, access to quiet, dark streets and access to either Stirling Highway or Railway Rd to get to and from the area.

Anyway thats my $2.50.

Yes I think that rowe park at night was the rapist lair . I have walked that path myself a few times, its got lots of big trees . that girl who was abducted had to walk in way too dangerous an area considering the times . Sarah & ciara walked hundreds of metres too , was it about the same 700m ? That would mean yeah it means that there was sufficient time for a predator to make the moves to attempt at least if say he goes ahead in car and waits, or just wait around at the pub closing times for hours maybe . some his attempts may be deemed not favorable & and the perp lets it pass, likely scenario imo jmo . the odd unlucky time it actually can happen to a victim who was probably feeling like prey as they walked unsurely down stirling hwy which just years before had been the birnie hunting zone . hopefully females take utmost caution of predators thru being educated about the truth of the matter in the future [emoji308]

layout photo app

Cs the guy who abducted the drunk girl (passed out) imo he was more likely lurked around the pub & not in the pub , abducts unconscious girl in his own car then went on servetus st to the abandoned drive-in . not anyone would even know that place existed . Then she escapes and endures being hunted for a mile in isolated semi bushy unfriendly terrain and eventually is caught near a service station , he skillfully stalked her, she would have been very afraid, the hide of this predator . He shoves her in his car again But she escapes again, by this time shes a long long way from cottesloe beach , Thats a gnarly assault on the poor girl, She saw his car but the alcohol / adrenaline may have flipped her memory after being hunted for kms thru that scary area at night .obviously the attacker was bold in his moves in that area which ends up near graylands mental fac .imo typically predX would park his car at a good spot to lurk around a night spot full of young drinkers & he would be experienced at this mo. but for him to drive to "lakeway drive-in" "run down" vandalism" "long grass" noted as clue .
Over headhigh grass ,I saw it myself about 1985 it backed onto the most isolated part of Claremont golf course I could be sure It felt naughty just even having found the place and vandalism was to be seen , there wasnt houses close or people around there

layout photo app

1. The perp is sitting in his car in the car park across the road from The Cott. He could be sitting there innocently and saw an opportunity and took it but he drove her straight to an isolated place and then when she escaped he still stalked her. Whilst there may have been an element of opportunism, this guy is almost certainly a predator.

2. He took the girl to the closed down/abandoned Lakeway Drive-in. This suggests he's local and know his way around.

3. The per had hard whiskers

Local man. Adept at stalking. Hard whiskers. LW matches all that and happened to go to school right next door to the drive in. I think he's a good chance for it.

1. The perp is sitting in his car in the car park across the road from The Cott. He could be sitting there innocently and saw an opportunity and took it but he drove her straight to an isolated place and then when she escaped he still stalked her. Whilst there may have been an element of opportunism, this guy is almost certainly a predator.

2. He took the girl to the closed down/abandoned Lakeway Drive-in. This suggests he's local and know his way around.

Local man. Adept at stalking. Hard whiskers. LW matches all that and happened to go to school right next door to the drive in. I think he's a good chance for it.

The same LW that supposedly paid prostitutes for 'hand jobs'? I disagree.

Why the fixation on single childless POI's?

1. What has hand jobs got to with LW not being the Lakeway attacker?
2. What does having children have to do with people being or not being suspects?
3. Out of all the suspects we know, LW is the best match for Lakeway. There's plenty of unknowns out there and it could be them, but there are a list of suspects and there are some similarities with LW.
4. There has been a lot of circumstantial evidence supplied about LW. Unsure why you are trying to close it down?
<modsnip>

It might be worth considering that KK may have been his work vehicle - and CG and JR may have been his personal / family vehicle? MOO

Helo all , Correct me if wrong please , the lakeway attack, problems with confusion are because its a 2 page article but every time its posted its just one of the 2 pages . If the two pages are posted together from now on in then its fixed forever so as to end any more misunderstandings about the incident , page one tells half of the story but it must join page #2 . its taken me 18 months study to get this incident clear so hopefully new sleuths dont waste time like I did . Hopefully a computer appears to help me collect & sort it out . Today I cant upload otherwise the frame grabs from the documentaries would be sampled here , suprised what I saw & hope it is related [emoji165]

layout photo app

878489ccf06867c5a6355bee92e8b0d5.jpg

This is page 2 of the article about "lakeway" abduction that should be linked with page 1 always , my screen grab version is poor so if any sleuthers know where the complete article is bring it on . I hope this secretary will add to contain the story into one, a genuine horror story about unknown dangers of irresponsible drinking alcohol before anything else -NOt victim blaming ; warning the kiddoes careful where you pass out

layout photo app

layout photo app

Good summary my head nods tho unsurely , theres a long time of thinking before unleashing heis dog its as gnarly as any abduction as possible for the girl . Perp could have been skulking in the shadows for years always dabbling in perversion then the escalation . Jmo . Can anyone scope a screen grab on a clear screen ?

layout photo app

Good summary my head nods tho unsurely , theres a long time of thinking before unleashing heis dog its as gnarly as any abduction as possible for the girl . Perp could have been skulking in the shadows for years always dabbling in perversion then the escalation . Jmo . Can anyone scope a screen grab on a clear screen ?

layout photo app
She didn't think he was tall. Rules out LW & MM. MOO

Hi , learning how the settings function/s .
Re poi lakeway - About the height of the lakeway perp im not sure, stocky means ,well 6ft guy can be stocky ? She wasn't looking tho & she should have gone to police

layout app for photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member