Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If SS is found on the same line, I would be much more open to this possibility, proven the bodies were all found along the line.

There could be a possibility that CSK first victim could of been SS. If thats the case in my knowledge he probably knew her, in that case CSK went to more effort to get rid of and dump the body in a well hidden spot. IMO That way there would not be any connection back to him??

Does anyone have the coordinates for the other bodies found at Mundaring Weir?

There could be a possibility that CSK first victim could of been SS. If thats the case in my knowledge he probably knew her, in that case CSK went to more effort to get rid of and dump the body in a well hidden spot. IMO That way there would not be any connection back to him??

There's that.

Then there's the possibility SS was accidently killed, he panicked, then hid her really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the sicko who phoned Mr Spiers did happen to be the csk, there's every chance he may have been lying about the location. What did the profilers say about this phone call?

If the sicko who phoned Mr Spiers did happen to be the csk, there's every chance he may have been lying about the location. What did the profilers say about this phone call?
Jmo . The phone call to don spiers, ; it is one of the earlier hoaxes ,
And the hoaxes have continued until now 20yr later . Why should one take the bait with #tigermoth or any new hoax from unidentified sources ? Shouldn't be too hard to find out who's behind them seeing they're still happening 20 years later .
Police dont randomly dig up an area unless theres a good reason .
I do like the idea of plotting other missing persons ie kturner ktate & co from the 80/90s era & see if theres any patterns ( esp soueast area ).
Seeing so much interest has been shown in this subject , may as well check it out ( & consider cott beach/ obh as marker points too) theres just so many variables . Good luck

tapatalk

There's that.

Then there's the possibility SS was accidently killed, he panicked, then hid her really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He didn't want SS found? Then he DID want JR and CG found? Something changed. Something happened. Perhaps he wanted more attention?

I just tried to plot the murder line myself. The line doesn't go directly through the Continental Hotel, as has been claimed. It would if you made the line wide enough. Maybe I'm using the wrong disposal coordinates. Anyone know what those are?

(Please don't say they've been posted before. Lots of coordinates have been posted before. I can't go through 6 threads to determine which coordinates are being used. Please don't post a map. I am looking for the exact coordinates. And where they came from, if you know. Thanks.)

Snipped. The dump sites are not official or exact. I could be wrong, but all someone has to do is post a source for their disposal site information.

This is why I just can't buy into the theories around possible other dump sites. Everyone is building on sand. Speculating based on possibles not known co-ordinates.

This is why I just can't buy into the theories around possible other dump sites. Everyone is building on sand. Speculating based on possibles not known co-ordinates.

I don't think the profilers are building on sand. Facts are, one body is north and one body is south, and the profilers think another body is east. I doubt that anyone is expecting to be able to pin point it to an exact blade of grass just yet.

I don't think the profilers are building on sand. Facts are, one body is north and one body is south, and the profilers think another body is east. I doubt that anyone is expecting to be able to pin point it to an exact blade of grass just yet.

Yes that's a fact. But saying they are exactly 180 degrees is hopeful at best and disingenious at worst.

It only becomes seriously significant if the dump sites are confirmed and they're at exactly 180 degrees.

What strikes me is that the killer probably followed the freeways or other roads out of Claremont and guess what? They run pretty much north to south.

It's not worth discounting but I really don't place as much significance on it as others seem to on this thread.

*Forgive me if it sounds harsh, I think it's worth someone playing devils advocate to ensure that any conclusions people are basing further presumptions on are factually correct.

Thank you nugget . if the line didnt intersect the hotel it possibly would go thru a school, church, home of a victim or poi etcetc and then maybe lined up with another missing/deceased girl (or boy) .
Im pretty sure the chance of that is high even if the girls were anywhere north/sth of claremont . Theres lots of remarkable places of interest if you look hard enough along a line between 40km nth & sth perth (and beyond ) , imo

tapatalk

Can you please provide a reference to the profilers theory about the eastward direction ? Somebody who is an authorized profiler that is

tapatalk

IIRC a blogger once accused the killer of dumping bodies using the letter that their name began with? If there is anything to this theory, their name would have to start with either B D E F H I K L M N P or R. I didn't include letters that ended up in the ocean (as in T). X is also an interesting letter ... if JR and CG were placed north and south, where would the centre be? Where would the other north and south points be?

Can you please provide a reference to the profilers theory about the eastward direction ? Somebody who is an authorized profiler that is

tapatalk

Easy. Go back to the old news video recently put up by Billywhizz. There is a profiler on there saying exactly that!

I just tried to plot the murder line myself. The line doesn't go directly through the Continental Hotel, as has been claimed. It would if you made the line wide enough. Maybe I'm using the wrong disposal coordinates. Anyone know what those are?

(Please don't say they've been posted before. Lots of coordinates have been posted before. I can't go through 6 threads to determine which coordinates are being used. Please don't post a map. I am looking for the exact coordinates. And where they came from, if you know. Thanks.)

Please define "wide"

I'm with Sutton on this one, Unless there are 100% confirmed accurate dump site coordinates and they then intersect directly through the Continental hotel then I just don't buy the theory of the CSK plotting maps to find dump sites and using cryptic clues e.t.c I think he had a body in the boot and drove half a tank of gas or so till he felt safe enough to dump it in a secluded area, the next body he chose the other direction and like someone suggested, coincidentally the highway runs north to south. IMO beyond that I doubt there is too much more reading into the locations.

I also doubt SS was his first, by the time he started this "csk" spree he was already a well organised killer, a noobie killer makes mistakes this guy was almost perfect in the abduction, murder and dumping of his victim.... Only a guestimated abduction point, no kill point, dump sites found well after the elements destroyed any significant remaining forensic evidence and lastly no witnesses.

I also doubt the CSK was the one that rang Don Spiers and though possible he may read these threads about himself I'd also doubt he has ever posted or played gamed with us, these are the acts of attention *advertiser censored* the CSK does not want unneeded attention.

I'm with Sutton on this one, Unless there are 100% confirmed accurate dump site coordinates and they then intersect directly through the Continental hotel then I just don't buy the theory of the CSK plotting maps to find dump sites and using cryptic clues e.t.c I think he had a body in the boot and drove half a tank of gas or so till he felt safe enough to dump it in a secluded area, the next body he chose the other direction and like someone suggested, coincidentally the highway runs north to south. IMO beyond that I doubt there is too much more reading into the locations.

I also doubt SS was his first, by the time he started this "csk" spree he was already a well organised killer, a noobie killer makes mistakes this guy was almost perfect in the abduction, murder and dumping of his victim.... Only a guestimated abduction point, no kill point, dump sites found well after the elements destroyed any significant remaining forensic evidence and lastly no witnesses.

I also doubt the CSK was the one that rang Don Spiers and though possible he may read these threads about himself I'd also doubt he has ever posted or played gamed with us, these are the acts of attention *advertiser censored* the CSK does not want unneeded attention.

I think a lot of this makes sense to me. Humans naturally want to see patterns. It makes us comfortable.

IIRC a blogger once accused the killer of dumping bodies using the letter that their name began with? If there is anything to this theory, their name would have to start with either B D E F H I K L M N P or R. I didn't include letters that ended up in the ocean (as in T). X is also an interesting letter ... if JR and CG were placed north and south, where would the centre be? Where would the other north and south points be?
Thanks for being knowledgeable and open minded, is There specific websites to theorize with like minded souls about the supernatural.com ?

tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member