Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, do not understand why the other house he lived in has not been searched yet.

when i look at streetview for childhood home, it appears some subdivision and recent new building/alterations have occurred

First post on WS, though have posted on other sites and have been following the case since the beginning.

Used to frequent Claremont and surrounding areas nightspots during the disappearances and went to school in the area prior.

I personally still lean towards a blitz attack MO but wouldn't be surprised to learn the perp had a pseudo taxi guise going on though.
Like many others have said previously, back in the day people were quite naïve and taxis were very difficult to get.
Was quite common to see people wondering up the highway often alone to wave down a cab.

Still can't believe the news of the charges tbh and it'll be intriguing to see what transpires.
Just hope the cops haven't messed this up...not the best track record as has already been mentioned.

@shaunhill. Did you frequent Gino's for coffee?

Hi Ive read back a lot on this thread and I saw a mention on fb of the victim in huntingdale I think it was...it appears that she completed suicide...her last fb post was sept this year which I wonder if it coincides with her case being reopened. Im not sure if Im allowed to share in her her name.
There seem to be a few problems with that person being the 1988 victim. One of her daughters mentions the year of her mother's attack as being 1985. The CSK victim was 18 in 1988 whereas the person who committed suicide was 21 in 1988. Also, if I've understood the reports correctly, the 1988 victim wasn't raped - he lay on top of her and she screamed, scaring him off, whereby he dropped the kimono.

ok well i dont thin BE will last long as some sought of patsy , i cant see him playing video games ect being a elite level serial killer sorry or hightened rapist , and for the record Im paranoid they've threatened my kids

I'm sorry for whatever you've gone through but it's quite obvious it has no relevance to this case and you're projecting your irrational paranoia onto anything you can. I don't think many expected this to ever be solved, there was no need for a patsy.
Serial killers and rapists also play video games, watch movies, go to the toilet etc.
In fact violent video games may be a means through which he fulfilled his bloodlust over the years, or just as a distraction that to an extent helped him stop what he was doing (if he did stop).

There seem to be a few problems with that person being the 1988 victim. One of her daughters mentions the year of her mother's attack as being 1985. The victim was 18 in 1988 whereas the person who committed suicide was 21 in 1988. Also, if I've understood the reports correctly, the 1988 victim wasn't raped - he lay on top of her and she screamed, scaring him off.
where can this be accessed on fb?

where can this be accessed on fb?
I don't think it would be ethical to post a link or her name, sorry. I can promise you that what I've posted is factually accurate. The woman who committed suicide was born in 1967, as per her obituaries.

Frankie72 has that always been the story you've told?
What do you think now that the perpetrator has been caught ? [emoji319]

i have been thinking about this day for 19 years. the police and family and people from perth did not give up. well done

I don't think it would be ethical to post a link or her name, sorry. I can promise you that what I've posted is factually accurate. The woman who committed suicide was born in 1967, as per her obituaries.

I'd conclude that it's obviously the wrong person in that case.

Snipped.

Referring to three murdered women as 'bunt *advertiser censored*', even as a secondhand reference, is uncalled for.

The theory your acquaintance relayed sounds like nonsense. IMO.

it wasnt a aquaintence it was a employe im trying to show you the blatent disregard for human life the man has , at the same time i had a trimboli nephew suoer impose himself on my buisness you might wont to google some of these things before trying to discredit what im saying ..... i have pay slips and other info as proof ect

its really quite full on but ill try to convey it as best as possible , im just hoping people can actually grasp the seriousness of whats going on

Do you have any evidence to support your claims? WAPOL is very corrupt (it is known,) but your statments about getting private calls, cops messing with DNA and BE being a scapegoat just seem like nonsensical ramblings, I'm sorry.

im trying to get it out but when people try claim against you makes it very hard

I'd conclude that it's obviously the wrong person in that case.
Yes, that's my belief. The woman who committed suicide is obviously a victim of someone, maybe even the CSK, but not the 1988 victim.

@sutton so you would like to discredit this as nonsense ,how do i quantify the disregard for life this man has ? also it wasn't a aquaintence it was a employee , also at the same time i had a nephew of the trimboli family super impose himself on my business aswell you might wont to do some reading up on this before discrediting what im saying . All makes perfect sense if you have the time to read.
i have payslips ect and other forms of proof

I think you meant to address this to me. Your personal situation has nothing to do with this unless you have something specific and some factual information that is relevant. A lot of people disregard life, there's not just one person out there who is like that. Again, what relevance would payslips or the Trimboli family have to do with this? Unless you can explain that then anything you say here isn't going to be taken seriously, I'm sorry. With the scope and scale of the CSK they are going to have to be very confident of the evidence they have to charge BE. The WAPOL have a bad track record, but it looks quite obvious IMO that they have got their guy here. Planting DNA evidence isn't something there is a history of here, as far as I'm aware. Police incompetence is one thing, outright corruption is another thing.

@harluna so just by random luck i employ some one that is the nephew to robert trimboli and a man claiming to be the claremont serial killer? pretending to take his dna with him? and various other hevans claiming im going to die soon and making griffith references? my partner met these people and can back this up
so dna planting ect isnt a new ploy see how low theyll go to get this case rapt up ...
Im just curious at the tatics being used here.
what relevance is it ? well its probably more then a dirty old komono ?

it wasnt a aquaintence it was a employe im trying to show you the blatent disregard for human life the man has , at the same time i had a trimboli nephew suoer impose himself on my buisness you might wont to google some of these things before trying to discredit what im saying ..... i have pay slips and other info as proof ect

its really quite full on but ill try to convey it as best as possible , im just hoping people can actually grasp the seriousness of whats going on

im trying to get it out but when people try claim against you makes it very hard

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If you think that BE has had DNA evidence planted by the police to make him a patsy for the real CSK then you're going to need a hell of a lot more than "This is serious, I'm trying but it's hard". You're lucky that I and others have humoured you as much we have. So you better try a bit harder to say something, anything if you want what you're saying to be taken seriously.

@harluna so just by random luck i employ some one that is the nephew to robert trimboli and a man claiming to be the claremont serial killer? pretending to take his dna with him? and various other hevans claiming im going to die soon and making griffith references? my partner met these people and can back this up
so dna planting ect isnt a new ploy see how low theyll go to get this case rapt up ...

ARe you the same person who says that this goes all the way back to the Vatican on twitter?

The Trimboli relation, relevance to anything?
Lots of people have historically made claims about high profile cases, that they are the real killer. Especially in criminal circles, especially when they are trying to intimidate someone. Oh hey, and they threatened your life? Looks like they had some success. Try to remove yourself and your emotions from the situation for a second, and try to be objective and honest.. I'm sorry for your situation and I hope you can find some peace.

That dirty old Kimono isn't just a dirty old kimono though is it. It has the DNA evidence that links BE to the CSK's. That's certainly a lot more compelling than someone threatening you and claiming to be a killer.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If you think that BE has had DNA evidence planted by the police to make him a patsy for the real CSK then you're going to need a hell of a lot more than "This is serious, I'm trying but it's hard". You're lucky that I and others have humoured you as much we have. So you better try a bit harder to say something, anything if you want what you're saying to be taken seriously.

? humour me?
why would i get on here and type this?
ah when i tried to air my story noel coward was created and numerous other shut down attempts, ive tried ibac, acc , herald sun all of them shut down these are factual happenings and people , so discredit the trimboli thing they only had 30 mil at mckay and coppers on the books . ive got heaps to loose aring this, but i dont wanna see a poor person if not guilty get knocked ect
when the trimboli thing hit the climax herald sun run a front page aricle check the link and the dates http://www.smh.com.au/national/killers-dumped-mackay-in-well-police-told-20130613-2o63f.html

attachment.php

So can we clear up if this did or did not happen with CG?? at this location.
attachment.php
its did not happen

? humour me?
why would i get on here and type this?

Because you feel victimised, you're scared, you want someone to pay for the threats they made to you. You want someone to believe you and validate what you're saying.
I feel for you, and I wish you all the best. You said you feel lucky to be alive, focus on that and appreciate your kids instead of wasting your time here. You're making some very big claims based on nothing other than what someone of questionable character claimed when they were threatening you. I'm sorry but no one is going to take that seriously as evidence for anything.

I don't think the matter can be cleared up at this point. It's been discussed dozens (possibly hundreds) of times on WS threads alone.

Until new information is released, I don't think we can say with certainty that it happened. I am torn because I believe Frankie72 is being truthful. There might be an additional aspect that we don't yet know.

Even if it did happen we don't know that CG willingly got into this vehicle. All MO, of course.
if a car stop that night the way they said it did i think we would of seen that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member