Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if a car stop that night the way they said it did i think we would of seen that

Frankie if you are indeed one of the witnesses involving the night CG was taken I am sure you woud have received a stern warning from WAPOL and DPP re contempt of court matters.

And if it wasn't her kimono then what's the link?

I'm only on page 27 of this thread but fast forwarded to add this info. My husband's brother is quite an awful person, violent and a bully. When he was in primary school he began stealing girls' clothes and wearing them. He does not strike me as a cross dresser but he was obviously gaining some kind of pleasure from doing this. To get to the point of my post - I asked my husband where his brother obtained the clothing and he said his brother had stolen it from lost property at the school. This means that he was taking things from the closest available source. It is quite possible the kimono was stolen from a place very close to BE at that time and this may be the connection - perhaps a neighbour?

Because you feel victimised, you're scared, you want someone to pay for the threats they made to you. You want someone to believe you and validate what you're saying.
I feel for you, and I wish you all the best. You said you feel lucky to be alive, focus on that and appreciate your kids instead of wasting your time here. You're making some very big claims based on nothing other than what someone of questionable character claimed when they were threatening you. I'm sorry but no one is going to take that seriously as evidence for anything.

Im lucky to be alive as i was playing in the pig pen , so threats arent worth investigating? colusion , price fixing , harrasment ect its okay mate i see what your doing , not scared more concerned for the lack of policing that hasn"t taken place , for some reason you seem like a enthusiast to try quell these claims , hit the block button if i dont sit with your views on BE

Hi All New to posting but have lurked and followed this case for a few years now on sleuths. Just a quick survey on how many of you think that if BE is the csk how many of you think there is definately more victims out there than the 3 girls and the two rape cases. My self I definately think he has definately offended lots more before and after I just can't seeing him being able to stop after this.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

If police have made a confirmed DNA match as suggested in newspaper articles then I think it is safe to say that BE is the CSK.

Now the identity of the CSK aside it is all but gauranteed that the CSK has more victims which is something police will be currently focused on finding out.

What is the normal age range of children that participate in little athletics? what sports are participants in little athletics involved in? do participants involved in little athletics competitions represent their school ie be it state or private school and finally does anyone know what year BE became involved in little athletics?

ok well i dont thin BE will last long as some sought of patsy , i cant see him playing video games ect being a elite level serial killer sorry or hightened rapist , and for the record Im paranoid they've threatened my kids

serial killers are not some deformed murderous monster hiding in the shadows, they appear just as normal as you and I, with jobs, hobbies, friends and family. Why couldn't a serial killer be interested in video games?, are you of the belief that a serial killer is sitting around thinking of murder all of the time?

As humans we don't like the fact that serial killers seemingly appear perfectly normal, we try and paint them as pure evil where in fact they ARE normal people with pure evil tendencies.

What is the normal age range of children that participate in little athletics? what sports are participants in little athletics involved in? do participants involved in little athletics competitions represent their school ie be it state or private school and finally does anyone know what year BE became involved in little athletics?

This is from the Little Athletics Website

"Little Athletics is a uniquely Australian modified athletics program for children from 5 to 16 years (some Assocations may offer age groups outside this range) - with around 100,000 Little Athletes participating at almost 500 centres across the country.[FONT=&amp]Little Athletics promotes that it is important to "Be your Best" ®. The emphasis is on fun, participation, performance, technique and getting involved with your family in physical and healthy activity. The motto of Little Athletics is 'Family, Fun and Fitness". "

I used to do LA in primary school but had friends that continued on at high school and went on to represent the state in national athletic competitions. I think the clubs started as school based clubs and then as numbers dropped became area/suburb clubs, either that or the school based club was part of a bigger area club as I used to train on the school oval a couple of days a week after school and compete at an athletics oval on the other side of town against other clubs.

Sports were mainly track and field - running, walk, hurdles, javelin, high jump, shot put, discus, long and triple jump from memory

Added: The BLAC 2010/2011 Annual Report may help answer your other question.

[/FONT]

It has been stated several times in previous CSK threads that BE originally came onto the task force's radar because he had been offering girls lifts in his car.
I think you are getting LW confused with BE.
If he was on the radar he would have been picked up early via DNA from CG.

Looks like Telstra had a panel van fleet of these weird looking things and more from the mid 80s to early 90s.. the thread mentions panel vans too.. do you think Bradley Edwards drove a telstra issued van for Karrakatta or an actual van he purchased himself and used for the job?

http://forums.kombiclub.com/threads/ex-telecom-van.44653/

I know for 100% certainty that WAPOL were doing DNA testing on all PANEL VAN owners about 4 years ago. These people were people who owned a PANEL VAN at the time of the Karrakatta rape. I have no documented source but know of people that got DNA tested for owning this specific vehicle. What vehicle do you think he was using for Karrakatta?

http://forums.kombiclub.com/threads/ex-telecom-van.44653/

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

The 2012 BLAC report contains a commendation to BE for 10 years of service to the club. Its on page 27. http://www.blac.asn.au/add_files/club_portal/reports/report2012.pdf

So started there in 2002? It makes sense. Step daughter would have been around 8. Potentially could have started earlier in a non-volunteer role.

For those interested. It would seem BE's partner is the author of 6 pages of that report, the Chief Field Umpires Report.

@harluna so just by random luck i employ some one that is the nephew to robert trimboli and a man claiming to be the claremont serial killer? pretending to take his dna with him? and various other hevans claiming im going to die soon and making griffith references? my partner met these people and can back this up
so dna planting ect isnt a new ploy see how low theyll go to get this case rapt up ...
Im just curious at the tatics being used here.
what relevance is it ? well its probably more then a dirty old komono ?

The Trimboli family were part of the Australian mafia whom murdered for political reasons, financial gain and to protect their interests.

Now he CSK was a sex offender whom killed as part of the natural progression of serial killing or to keep his identify concealed.

I'd bet over the years there have been hundreds of people hinting at them being the CSK, we even had Andrew Butler do the same for years and years in online forums, why? some people like attention, or like to get a reaction.

While I don't doubt the man you employed may have had a bad history I do doubt with all certainty that he was infact the CSK.

serial killers are not some deformed murderous monster hiding in the shadows, they appear just as normal as you and I, with jobs, hobbies, friends and family. Why couldn't a serial killer be interested in video games?, are you of the belief that a serial killer is sitting around thinking of murder all of the time?

As humans we don't like the fact that serial killers seemingly appear perfectly normal, we try and paint them as pure evil where in fact they ARE normal people with pure evil tendencies.

depends on the pedigree of the killer he even appears in the mm footage to thats the ironic thing .

Let's look at the facts ~

1. the KK rape victim was an abductuion/blitz style of attack;

2. The huntingdale victim was also a blitz style of intrusion;

3. both Sarah and Ciara were seen speaking to a driver who had pulled over to the side of the road (presumably to see if they were ok/wanted a ride);

4. fat chance following the disappearance of two girls prior plus the media around the disappearances, murders and theory of it being a taxi driver that Ciara (a well educated and highly intelligent lawyer) would have willingly gotten into a strangers car.

The only plausible scenario is that the killer loitered by car in and around the nightclub precinct, identified a potential victim and stalked the girls by car down the Hwy. He may have offered a lift, they declined, he circled the location and once he saw his opportunity, he struck, dragging them into his car at a dark spot along the Hwy. Once inside it would have been easy to Disable them given his size.

At the end of the day we can blow our trumpets and theorise as much as we want about how he may have done this and that but the only reliable predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour and what we have to go on is the two prior sexual assaults which both contained the element of surprise: blitzing his victim. From what those of you who have crossed his pass relay, the guy lacks the social nuances required to charm an attractive, young woman hence why he relied on forcing his way into their home or forcing them into his car. Ted Bundy had the charisma, good looks, charm and intelligence to use a ruse in enticing women into his car. BE falls short when we look at the majority of these variables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that's my belief. The woman who committed suicide is obviously a victim of someone, maybe even the CSK, but not the 1988 victim.

Is this the woman brutally raped in Cottesloe by someone unknown?

depends on the pedigree of the killer he even appears in the mm footage to thats the ironic thing .

​If your guy appeared in the MM video then you can rest assured he is not the CSK because police identified every single person in those vids except for MM and would have no doubt taken DNA samples. And if you're referring to your guy being MM well, from behind there is no real way to identify the guy so it's a case of maybe/maybe not.

This is the biggest case in WA history and one of the top in Australian history, every piece of evidence will be scrutinized, double checked and put under the microscope, in a case this big a patsy just would not last long as a suspect.

Hiace

I have a time-lapse video of 75 aerial shots of BE's house over the past decade, should show a variety of vehicles he has used in that time. I will post it if its of any interest to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214