Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im very happy for her but what does that have to do with what I posted there? The daughter went to his house them morning he was arrested so they still had some sort of relationship??

I thought I heard via radio she was taken by police and charged with obstruction, which I wouldn't read anything into, I fully expect her to believe her dad is innocent.

She was taken by police nothing on charges
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-22/claremont-serial-killer-arrest-abc-understands/8143174

I walked through there early 2000's it was not well lit. Creepy as you would imagine. Quite likely nobody would hear screams from the middle of it.

It's a creepy place during the day :-( No way you would catch me anywhere near there of a night.

Each to their own, I find it to be a peaceful quiet place. Especially at night. I don't believe in ghosts/afterlife etc. in the slightest though so maybe that's why I find it comfortable there.

I walked through there early 2000's it was not well lit. Creepy as you would imagine. Quite likely nobody would hear screams from the middle of it.

The only part of KK that used to have any lights back in '87 was around the reception and crematorium area just off Railway road. I'd enter from near the corner of Government Rd and Loch St and ride straight down the main thoroughfare through the cemetery (it's actually called Loftus Street, didn't remember that) to the exit near Smythe and Aberdare. A couple of maybe 100 watt globes around the main area half way along, no floodlights, and that was it.

How sure are we that she isn't his biological daughter, rather than step-daughter? To me there is a strong resemblance to BE, more so than the mother.

The only part of KK that used to have any lights back in '87 was around the reception and crematorium area just off Railway road. I'd enter from near the corner of Government Rd and Loch St and ride straight down the main thoroughfare through the cemetery (it's actually called Loftus Street, didn't remember that) to the exit near Smythe and Aberdare. A couple of maybe 100 watt globes around the main area half way along, no floodlights, and that was it.

It is still like that as far as I'm aware. Riding on a bike I guess you wouldn't have as much time for your eyes to adjust, and less time to react to anything. Walking through there you can certainly see where you're going at night time.

Each to their own, I find it to be a peaceful quiet place. Especially at night. I don't believe in ghosts/afterlife etc. in the slightest though so maybe that's why I find it comfortable there.

Neither do I believe in that stuff, but places like cemeteries are like lightning rods for, shall we say, 'unusual' people. I don't scare easily, but I couldn't get on that bike fast enough.

Neither do I believe in that stuff, but places like cemeteries are like lightning rods for, shall we say, 'unusual' people. I don't scare easily, but I couldn't get on that bike fast enough.

I've never really come across anyone there, even in the day time it's pretty quiet. Maybe I am the 'unusual' people.

Pls tell me a few things guys: Is MM taking on some sort of bouncer role with the "actual bouncer" when he goes upto "spinning guy" "got his back" kinda thing.....is that the MM?

If so seemingly The "bouncers" (potential associates of MM)? are directly.... there!...No one saw her get into a cab or a car of any sort....BUT... isn't the taxi pick up point literally right where she is standing? Therefore she had no reason to move from the safe location that she was(also surely she knew of the cases prior SS and KK so for sure weary. (you can infact tell shes wanting to get home just waiting for the cab)..... Is it plausible that those two guys standing there gave her a lift (she would have felt a lot more comfortable riding with two blokes she knew than 1?) look at the guy at 45 seconds into video. she even approaches a little (familiarity) and he takes a glance over his shoulder kinda thing (this is the final moments of the footage too oddly , just because she herself cannot be seen anymore.) (he is the guy with the other suspect looking one walking past spinning guy) They both walk off at some point.... (is there a carparking out the back? In the direction that they walk off?) it literally would have to have been a fake cab from that spot OR someone that she is familiar with (from that night itself) (the 2 out the front?) have gone and got their car to leave... pulled up directly in front and offered to give her a lift from that exact spot more or less. Those two guys seem to be in with the bouncers. There seems to be a few altercations going on like they are trying to clear the general area.... Was it close to closing time?

p.s sorry for any ignorance. please help me to understand.... purely just this case singly first..

I've never really come across anyone there, even in the day time it's pretty quiet. Maybe I am the 'unusual' people.

Neither have I, and I probably qualify as 'unusual' in the eyes of my ex Christ Church Grammar School schoolmates (never went back, never kept in touch with anyone). I was indubitably drunk and probably high that night. I don't know, there's something about whizzing through the cemetery at 30 ks then flying through the air and landing in a pile of dirt that makes one want to move along post haste.

We can see from FB likes that BE is into goth culture and androgynous artists like The Cure and Marilyn Manson. This and the whole women's clothing thing, and the cops asking I think a suspects brother if he liked dressing up in women's clothes.... what does this mean for the nature of the crimes committed and what does it say about BE?

Neither have I, and I probably qualify as 'unusual' in the eyes of my ex Christ Church Grammar School schoolmates (never went back, never kept in touch with anyone). I was indubitably drunk and probably high that night. I don't know, there's something about whizzing through the cemetery at 30 ks then flying through the air and landing in a pile of dirt that makes one want to move along post haste.

I've always found that moving away from something quickly makes you want to move away from that thing faster. When I was a kid when I started running away from something that was when it got really scary. Must have something to do with activating the flight part of the fight or flight response.

Could LAURA KATE MUCKERSIE be another victim? 19 minute drive from Kewdale and was last seen talking at a phone box (csk MO)

https://www.crimestopperswa.com.au/open-cases/laura-kate-muckersie/
I remmeber reading into her case a number of years back and lost interest.

What I have noticed from that article is the part about her handbag being found not far from the phone box. That to me tells us it was a 'Blitz' attack. A bitz attack is a fairly common method of abducting though so it doesnt mean CSK. However she was near a couple of telephone boxes and Bradley Edwards is a Telstra technician so straight away we have another simularity. The victim is very similar in attractiveness to the CSK victims too so thats another simularity.

Simulairities:

Telephones
Blitz attack
Female victim matches CSK victims in looks

I thought I heard via radio she was taken by police and charged with obstruction, which I wouldn't read anything into, I fully expect her to believe her dad is innocent.

She was taken by police nothing on charges
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-22/claremont-serial-killer-arrest-abc-understands/8143174
I understand I am not interesting when commenting but if you read back like I told the last person you will see I do know what the go is. I simply said good for her (the daughter) incase the person who replied to my comment knew something I did not about the daughters situation. I still don't know why they posted that with my comment quoted though..

How sure are we that she isn't his biological daughter, rather than step-daughter? To me there is a strong resemblance to BE, more so than the mother.
I've thought that also. Seems a facial resemblance. Why she has mother's surname though if that is the case, would be the question.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

https://postimg.org/image/r77w117r7/

The two marked blue are not MM am I right in saying that? I hope not... If so thats not correct. In my opinion 1000% the two marked in red (talking to the bouncer) araise suspicion. having just watched the video for a couple of hours straight....

Well if she is the step daughter dont count on it being her.

Cant be the wife.

Brother? Parent? Maybe they just covertly obtained it and matched it weeks ago so when they eventually made the arrest they would know definitively that they had their man, this time.

So we have two possible scenarios:- 1) They suspected Edwards and went searching for a relative they could test. 2) That relative offended and the DNA turned out to be a close match with the CSK.

Obviously I don't know but gut feeling tells me number 2. I just don't think they had any idea who this guy was until the familial DNA hit. It's hard to know, DNA matches impossible just five years ago are par for the course now in terms of the ability to both get viable DNA profiles from unpromising situations and the accuracy of matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans