Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. I know nothing about gaming. It was some sort of shooting game where people were talking to each other. I know what WOW is, and it wasn't that either.

was it this game? [video=youtube;-FktL2pu2wE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FktL2pu2wE[/video] Seen comments by people claiming they played this game online with him.

556bf88067f37e63cc1ad25bd62743d3.jpg

Screen grab from cia doc of car & C.G. reenactment

Pretty sure the white car on the lawn is an old Hilux Surf.

The other larger white vehicle is an 80 series Landcrusier GXL and same 80 series can be seen at Madora bay address also in early 2004 ish. The blue car is in the driveway a Gemini. Work vehicles change over the years from VT to VF Commodore wagons. (Eg he has a VS before that during time the murders happen).

There is another address in Huntingdale that comes up on white pages with same initials and surname that is very well kept. Nothing really happens here in Google Images over the years so could be unrelated.

I just find it interesting that someone (BE) who was a member of a computer hobby group, knew a decent amount about computers (solved a pc problem on whirlpool) and was he administrator of a couple of websites has left very little in regards to an online footprint over the years. googling both his known username and email bring up very little online history. Other usernames maybe?
Definitely other usernames. As with his comment about why he was tagged in the photo with his wife, he's obviously been very careful with his online profile.

That says to me he's worried about other victims that may have got away from recognising him. Perhaps ones that were never reported?

I find it very hard to believe he went bonkers for a few years and then just stopped.

was it this game? [video=youtube;-FktL2pu2wE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FktL2pu2wE[/video] Seen comments by people claiming they played this game online with him.

No. From memory, it was in a jungle setting.

It really is ridiculous. Just has it out in plain view for all those years while abducting in a similar vehicle. Pretty brazen.
it is not the same time...google earth wasn't around in the 1990's and he didnt live there until 2000 anyway

07915b04e68f0f5ec5dd375d2f5a1ef5.jpg

Is this the car that has been in yard for years ? Close up from street view (source )

376ed75ea0f93ce0e58a34754489be6c.jpg

source same page as 88mph telstra man theory jan 7 , 2016.

556bf88067f37e63cc1ad25bd62743d3.jpg

Screen grab from cia doc of car & C.G. reenactment

07915b04e68f0f5ec5dd375d2f5a1ef5.jpg

Is this the car that has been in yard for years ? Close up from street view (source )

This is the VT series work wagon (or VX depending on year or image you grabbed). I am sure if you do Google Street View over the years the car on lawn is a Hilux Surf or similar.

The VS series is much narrower and less rounded. I personally don't think the car made it to this address in Kewdale as it would have been too old for the fleet and VT came out in late 1997 (think wagon was early 1998). If he moved here in 2000 it would be VT series 2 even or Olympic pack version with "power windows". The VX and VY wagons look very similar from the back as they didn't change much until the VZ (getting colour coding on bumpers and no blackouts on bottoms of sills).

I just find it interesting that someone (BE) who was a member of a computer hobby group, knew a decent amount about computers (solved a pc problem on whirlpool) and was he administrator of a couple of websites has left very little in regards to an online footprint over the years. googling both his known username and email bring up very little online history. Other usernames maybe?
Yes it is indeed . Had a look too & hoped a computer expert could inform us better ?
I think he would have posted on "csk" forums , it may have even been an incentive for his interest in online activities

it is not the same time...google earth wasn't around in the 1990's and he didnt live there until 2000 anyway
Oh wow haha
I need sleep. Thought was his old house in photo. Of course there wasnt google earth then smh

Anyone here actually live or been to Claremont in the 90s? It looks quite busy from what I've seen but with plenty of nearby dark corners..
Just wondering if its at all possible he could have ambushed them cos I'm seeing that as unlikely

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/communityguidelines.html

Regarding theYoutube channel(mentioned earlier in this thread) that was banned for breaking Youtube's Community Guidelines and which is thought to have belonged to BE.

Youtube's Community Guidelines prohibit:

Nudity or Sexual Content
Violent or Graphic Content
Hateful Content (content that promotes hate or violence towards individuals or groups)
Spam, Misleading Metadata and Scams
Harmful or Dangerous Content (encouraging or showing harmful or dangerous acts)
Copyright Infringements
Threats (eg predatory behaviour, stalking, threats, harassment or intimidation).

So, I wonder which rule or rules he broke?

Related channels on that page seemed to be music channels so maybe it was just something like posting a copyrighted video clip. Don't know...

No. From memory, it was in a jungle setting.

Could have been COD3 depending on how old the videos were. It's a petty the page isn't available via a Google cache search.

https://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/communityguidelines.html

Regarding theYoutube channel(mentioned earlier in this thread) that was banned for breaking Youtube's Community Guidelines and which is thought to have belonged to BE.

Youtube's Community Guidelines prohibit:

Nudity or Sexual Content
Violent or Graphic Content
Hateful Content (content that promotes hate or violence towards individuals or groups)
Spam, Misleading Metadata and Scams
Harmful or Dangerous Content (encouraging or showing harmful or dangerous acts)
Copyright Infringements
Threats (eg predatory behaviour, stalking, threats, harassment or intimidation).

So, I wonder which rule or rules he broke?

Related channels on that page seemed to be music channels so maybe it was just something like posting a copyrighted video clip. Don't know...

Considering the timing, it would be none of these, they've just taken it down because of his arrest and put up the standard wording.

It's certain that he's used other usernames. For example, we know that he was a big gamer (based on Facebook likes & accounts of people playing with him). He will 100% have an Origin and Steam account, could be a good place to start looking?

Woah.... that's a freaky accurate guess of the CSK... are you sure you ain't a cop!!!
996988ac431a154db3e542d4f3d54ed4.jpg

Theres been lots of detectives on this case I think and they sleuth (not gossip please everyone) I know you've all come to help now the hard works done , And there is plenty more to sleuth .
Quality posts please

Yes it is indeed . Had a look too & hoped a computer expert could inform us better ?
I think he would have posted on "csk" forums , it may have even been an incentive for his interest in online activities

I've found him on whirlpool, but only one post - https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/723571 - in which he seems to be offering genuine assistance to someone. Must have presented as a normal citizen 99% of the time.

Also listed here - https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...AXz8Mn4Cv7WghiI9uIM_Zw&bvm=bv.142059868,d.dGo - as a [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Member Protection Information Officer - https://www.playbytherules.net.au/mpio

I guess he spent a lot of time maintaining the facade

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Hi just registered to post this.

This article: https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/former-suspect-still-feels-scars-say-family-ng-b88338163z
It's about LW and how his life was affected by being named a suspect. While it's an interesting article about LW, one line near the end caught my attention.
LW's brother is quoted as saying “I was pretty taken aback and a little bit upset. I remember one stupid question they asked once, ‘Have you ever seen your brother in women’s clothing?’, trying to make out he was some sort of pervert.”

This stood out to me because we now know that there was a kimono found at the scene of the 1988 Huntingdale home invasion of which BE has now been charged with. To LW's brother it meant nothing but to WAPOL and Macro it must've been a reasonable question. I can only assume that they were piecing together that the kimono belonged to the CSK way back before LW was dropped as a suspect in 2008.

Also, on this Gosnells HS reunion Facebook page for BE's year there are a few photos of yearbook type things. One is a list of students, with a question asking what they will do when they grow up and then their nickname. BE's nickname was 'Bogsy'. It could've been used as an online username at some point if someone wants to go digging. As to the question they were asked, BE answered "Lifetime member of A. A.". Presumably that is short for Alcoholics Anonymous suggesting he has a darker sense of humour as most kids answered truthfully or just said they want to be rich. Interestingly, BE was not voted "most insane" by his classmates.

Just wanted to share, as I've been hooked into everyone's posts since the recent news.

I notice there is a photo of the house that Bradley Edwards lived in with his Step Daughter, he is separated from his wife.

This link is to an a more recent photo and his work car in the photo.

I hope it works, I haven't posted a link for years.. The addy is above if it doesn't work..

http://preview.tinyurl.com/zyv3ve5

Oh wow haha
I need sleep. Thought was his old house in photo. Of course there wasnt google earth then smh

Anyone here actually live or been to Claremont in the 90s? It looks quite busy from what I've seen but with plenty of nearby dark corners..
Just wondering if its at all possible he could have ambushed them cos I'm seeing that as unlikely

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I never went to Claremont in the '90's but I have been walking around Nedlands and Claremont at night recently and, even though it was only about 8pm at night it was still really creepy - especially around Karrakatta Cemetary! I'm actually glad, in a way, the girl who was raped in that cemetary had her head covered because if she could have seen the gravestones all around I think she would have had a heart attack.

I'm seeing ambush as very likely. Claremont is very dark at night and the main street, (Stirling Highway) is just all businesses which are dark and deserted in the middle of the night (and even moreso way back in the 1990's when Perth was still just a 'big country town' compared to other cities like Sydney and Melbourne. Also, back then, Perthites really deserted the nightspots as soon as midnight hit so the place would have become devoid of most humans pretty quickly after 12.

There are many, pitch-black spots where a woman could be snatched and stuffed into a car by a broad-shouldered man, very easily, I think...as evidenced by the Rowe Park attack.

It's possible the CSK felt that the 'ambush them and stuff 'em in the car' (Rowe Park) technique was too risky so he then may have tried to charm or trick them into the car (to avoid the possibility of a struggle being seen or heard). If that didn't succeed then he may well have resorted to what many kidnappers have done and that is, drive further up the street and park until the girl approaches and then jump out of the shadows, grabbing her. Or he may have circled around the block, driven up beside her and pulled her into the car.

I tend to think it would be less risky to anticipate where the intended target was heading and then drive up ahead and park out of sight then pounce on the girls' back as they pass you.

Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member