Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't read too much into that.
The last thing she probably wants to do is go on facebook.
Even BE ex still had BE in her cover photo after being separated/divorced for a year.
I'm sure we will see more in the media before the 11th jan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She has been active, updated her profile picture recently.

It is worth reading into IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's actually not an official cab rank. That is across the road outside the station. But Fri and sat nights can just drive past conti front door to pick up fares.

Correct you are, however I can remember lining up there for cabs at the time and never remember people crossing the road to the "official cab rank".

Most would just wander around trying to hail a cab before it reached the "pseudo rank" to jump the queue so to speak

I stated this early on, I suspect he will fight everything, complete denial.

Yes, I think he'll deny everything. Gacy claimed innocence even though he buried 26 in the crawl space under his house. "No idea how they got there officer"

Correct you are, however I can remember lining up there for cabs at the time and never remember people crossing the road to the "official cab rank".

Most would just wander around trying to hail a cab before it reached the "pseudo rank" to jump the queue so to speak

The cab rank is now across Bayview Terrace near the post office. Drivers then were not supposed to pick up passengers within 100 meters from a cab rank, if there was anyone on it (that would get you put off the air for 12 hours), but at that time of night cabs wouldn't even get on to the rank, they'd be hailed and get their fare before they had a chance.

Interesting that he apparently doesn't know the difference between 'illicit' and 'elicit":- "It could take two or three emails to illicit (sic) a response".

And is not so good with apostrophes either (here and elsewhere)

Serial killers having a high IQ is actually some what of a myth, there have been serial killers with extremely high & low IQ's and everything in between. The image of the evil genius serial killer is mostly a Hollywood invention. Real serial killers generally do not possess unique or exceptional intellectual skills. The reality is that most serial killers who have had their IQ tested score between borderline and above average intelligence. This is very consistent with the general population. Contrary to mythology, it is not high intelligence that makes serial killers successful. Instead, it is obsession, meticulous planning and a cold-blooded, often psychopathic personality that enable serial killers to operate over long periods of time without detection.

I would just like to add I believe this to be true. Along with all the other profiling that comes out about serial killers.

Hi all, new here. Grew up in WA and have been following this case closely.

I have found some evidence that's she was still active on FB as late as Friday afternoon.
Edit - profile pic is updated too.

It's a picture of Ninetales and Vulpix. Poor girl must be going through hell right now.

Does anyone remember the adverts on WA TV back in the day that used to say that "Every Police vehicle is now a booze bus"????

I would get breathalyzed one to two times a year.

So if the Police, were interested in sampling DNA without suspicion, a booze bus/ransom breath test could be the way to go. There is no law stating the Police are required to return the breathalyzer hose to the driver.

You would eventually receive a sample from a family member.

KK & CG link was only made 12 months ago itself. Right? That's when it was media released roughly?

When ever I see that pic of BE in the garage with his arm around his wife I can't help but notice that the guy even dresses like a taxi driver.

Can a sleuth help me out. During one of the girls disappearances (not sure which one) there was a media report about a car which had been seen near her.

It wasn’t a white station wagon, it was more like a light coloured car (possibly sports?) There doesn’t seem to be any reference to this car again, in any media.

attachment.php

How do you rate the psychics id they came up with?

Attachments

• CSK phsyic id.jpg
    CSK phsyic id.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 447
Can a sleuth help me out. During one of the girls disappearances (not sure which one) there was a media report about a car which had been seen near her.

It wasn’t a white station wagon, it was more like a light coloured car (possibly sports?) There doesn’t seem to be any reference to this car again, in any media.
I remember something about this either on bigfooty or websleuths. It was something about a bouncer and a Ferrari or something I could be wrong does anyone else rember this?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

attachment.php

How do you rate the psychics id they came up with?
It would be good to Compare it to a photo of BE at around the age he would have been when the murders were committed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It would be hard to make any comparisons to a younger BE because we have no pics of him.

Regardless though no psychic in the history of crime has ever solved a criminal case so I wouldn't even worry about comparing psychic ID's. They can come up with a face but not a name.... an address.... a location for SS?

Psychics are leaches whom pray on people in need, great at reading people I will admit but def no special powers.

Also BE has very prominent cheek bone features, they stand out like dogs balls in both his high school photo and photo's as an adult, this distinctive feature is clearly missing in the psychic picture.

First time here, long time follower of the CSK. I knew Julie Cutler when I was at uni,she went out with my housemate. I'd be keen to hear feedback from the person who made contact with me about this case about eight years ago. I know she's contributed to this forum, just can't pick which username.

When ever I see that pic of BE in the garage with his arm around his wife I can't help but notice that the guy even dresses like a taxi driver.

[emoji888] well, i don't know about that [emoji848]

...but as BE's arrest heralded the silly season and how i've spent the last few days engrossed in this forum,
each time i spot this ad from yahoo
i can't help but think "how apt"

for everyone who has suffered throughout the related crimes, i'm really hoping this arrest is the real deal and that it leads to a successful prosecution.

d0793632b79ce786b8bb2ae4f9008711.png

[emoji887]

In some ways these crimes remind me of Jesse Matthews, who abducted and murdered Morgan Harrington and Hannah Graham. Both were on social evenings, separated from friends and appeared compromised in some way - drunk, drugged or injured. Prior to this he accosted a woman in a blitz attack, in which he may well have killed her had he not been interrupted, assaulting her very close to where he attacked. It seems he used more finesse in getting the other two victims away to assault and kill in an isolated location. Very much like the trajectory of the cemetery attack to the night spots, with similar levels of violence.

Witnesses say the evening he killed Hannah, JM was coming on pretty sexually aggressively to many women, he wasn't flying under the radar as just a normal guy out to pick up. Hannah was given a drink by JM and witnesses state she was saying she would not get in a car with him whilst at the car. So at that point he was obviously using persuasion in view of others, and whether he ramped that up via force or she gave in, he spent a fair degree of time with her before that turning point.

You don't have to be particularly handsome, charming or cunning if you are prepared to strike out many times in order to hit a home run. Eventually someone will be vulnerable to your attempts whether it is from being drunk, being drugged, being emotionally vulnerable or from a mere lapse in judgment - we've all had them. Probably don't notice most of them because things go ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cortneyrose