Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously EC is likely to be BE's former partner/wife. Very interesting time frame as to the murders. Must have moved back in with parents after selling the house. I wonder how long prior the break-up occurred. Relationship started no later than 1991.

I think the question needs to be asked who the co owner of the huntingdale house in fountain way is. Assuming he lived there and it wasn't an investment then that person would have plenty of insight into the man at the time of the murders.

A book called "Someone is flying balloons: Australian poems for children", published 1986, contains a poem by a person of that name

Regarding the suspect's suspected domain name - have you seen the web page (not his) where it shows how much traffic he's had? And the countries it comes from? What is he 'selling'? Is it *advertiser censored*? The page also says his domain name records are currently being reviewed by a moderator (like everything else associated with him at the moment). Not sure if I'm allowed to link the page this info comes from - you may have already seen it.

He does walk around with his hand on his hip throughout the second half of the video like Ross Lyon (who also likes the AFL) but alas walking a bit girly does not necessarily make one a crossdresser

Guy does remind me of RL, not suggesting RL is involved though. OR suggesting that RL is a cross dresser though he does coach the dockers.

Guy does remind me of RL, not suggesting RL is involved though. OR suggesting that RL is a cross dresser though he does coach the dockers.

RL would have been my main suspect had he not been playing for Fitzroy in Melbourne at the time.

I think the question needs to be asked who the co owner of the huntingdale house in fountain way is. Assuming he lived there and it wasn't an investment then that person would have plenty of insight into the man at the time of the murders.

Fountain Way property.....

$310,000 SOLD Jan 2010
$82,000 SOLD Apr 1997
$71,500 SOLD Apr 1991

Not up to date but referencing that article this is new info regarding rowe park. previously it was said the KK girl got abducted off gugeri street,
now its specifically rowe park.

"Mr Edwards is charged with having abducted a teenager in Rowe Park (above) in Perth in 1995. Picture: GoogleSource:Supplied"

Now we must seriously link him potentially to the rowe park masturbator.
https://www.scribd.com/doc/292980481/POST-Newspaper-for-12th-of-December-2015

***Mea Culpa if this has been done, just catching up.

I don't think this has been posted but he has another domain name registered under himself.

http://v******.net/ <modsnip: redacted due to suppression order of the court>

Registered 2016.

I think its to do with his partners/former partners restaurant business. If you look this up on google:

v****** site:.au <modsnip: redacted due to suppression order of the court>

3rd link down.

Just throwing it out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only E**** <modsnip: redacted due to suppression order of the court> I can find in Perth is a 46 year old female listed on a bunch of adult match making sites..! No photo available unless you request it...
Join and find out more, it's for the greater good&#128514;

Jane Rimmer video (video was taken down, since last I checked, yesterday)still haunts me. She goes out into middle of Bayview Tce and looks towards Gugeri. Was she looking up at the Railway Bridge for the person she appears to be waiting for? .

When the video first came out in 08 the cops said its probably not the CSK they just want to identify this guy to close a particular avenue. I'm now quite confident it is him.

The one person they can't identify in claremont that night is on the video is the one person who interacted with her and they don't release the vid to the public?

Its almost the exact opposite of what you should do.
If released earlier I have no doubt it would/could have jogged the memory of people in claremont on that night. EPIC FAIL. IMO

Co owner of the house. To me that suggests serious relationship. Unlike now, houses were affordable for young people back then. No other reason or need to share the ownership in my view. 2 years younger than BE. Same age as the girl who was assaulted in 88. Maybe even went to school together if she was local.

1 year - Dec '68 vs Dec '69 according to those adult sites anyway

While I'm certainly not saying it's impossible I'd find it unlikely that BE murdered this girl in 91 but then went back to sexual assault and let his victim go at the cemetery in 95. I think once he'd crossed the murder threshold a sexual assault wouldn't have been good enough for him anymore.

I don't think he let her go, there was a reason he fled unsure why, perhaps spooked by someone/something we just don't have the details.

Any theories on why a Kimono was taken to the assault scene? An odd piece to cart along. Was it to wrap around hands to break a window, to tie up victim, smother. Was he actually wearing it during the assault? Where was it found? I presume it was taken from a close neighbours clothesline as it seems it being a stolen item was discovered quickly. Police door knocking neighbours?

It is possible the kimono was a trophy from an earlier victim, and by victim I do not mean murder victim, he may have been stalking or watching the owner of the kimono, this may have some how aided in his fantasy and build up to the Huntingdale attack. like others have speculated it may have been to help conceal himself, or he may have only stolen it prior to his attack.

It is common for some murderers to take "trophies" from their victims, and in some cases, those trophies are their clothing. Photos exist of serial killers wearing their victim's clothes. In other cases, these criminals were caught on surveillance cameras playing their macabre game of dress up. Some murderers were even arrested while clad in their victim's clothing.

Serial killers that had some form of relationship (not always sexual) to the clothing of victims include Dennis Radar, Russell Williams, Ray Copeland, Ivan Milat, Jerry Brudos, Robin Prask, Jose Agrela, James Allen and Edmond Tennent Brown. The uses of the clothing were more often than not a way for the killer to relive his experience, these were often worn by the killer while fantasizing and in some cases were gifted to friends and family for everyday use.

Jerry Brudos would have victims put on the shoes of past victims as part of his sexual ritual.

Well that's interesting... wonder who that ownership partner was? Can't even tell if it's a male or female with that name.

E**** (with an 'e' instead of a 'u') is a female name, most likely Malaysian.

Surname appears Irish though

No standard Aussie girls for our BE!

I am not prepared to state that publicly. If you need to know then I suggest you do as I did and go to your state library and search through all the electoral rolls of that time.

They're available online but only up until 1980 where there is gay st (lot 1376) address for a BRE and EKE but I have my doubts as to whether this is the correct person. Can be found in this document https://www.slp.wa.gov.au/gazette/gazette.nsf/lookup/2002-45/$file/gg045.pdf

Question is how would you know his parents names?

Can anyone add more dates re other Rapes Murders and BE movements?

KEY DATES IN CLAREMONT SERIAL KILLER CASE:

February 15, 1988

- 18-year-old woman indecently assaulted in her sleep during break-in at a Huntingdale home but attacker flees after a struggle

-Bradley Robert Edwards (48) bought a home in Huntingdale’s Fountain Way three years after he allegedly indecently as- saulted an 18-year-old woman in the south-eastern suburb.

February 12, 1995

- 17-year-old girl abducted while walking through Rowe Park in Claremont and taken to Karrakatta Cemetery where she's sexually assaulted

January 27, 1996

- Secretary Sarah Spiers, 18, disappears after leaving Club Bayview in Claremont after calling a taxi from a nearby phone booth. Her body has not been found.

June 9, 1996

- Childcare worker Jane Rimmer, 23, similarly vanishes in Claremont and is last seen outside the Continental Hotel

June 10, 1996

- WA Police set up Macro taskforce

August 3, 1996

- Ms Rimmer's body found by a mother and her children picking flowers in Wellard, south of Perth

March 15, 1997

- Lawyer Ciara Glennon, 27, last seen in Claremont after also visiting the Continental Hotel

April 2, 1997

<modsnip - to comply with Australian law>

April 3, 1997

- Ms Glennon's body found in bushland at Eglington, north of Perth

October 16, 2015

- A suburban newspaper claims police have established a forensic link between Ms Glennon's murderer and the man who raped the teenager in Karrakatta two years earlier but police refuse to comment for 'operational reasons'

December 23, 2016

- Bradley Robert Edwards, 48, from Kewdale, charged with eight offences related to two of the deaths and the two other attacks, but no charges laid over the disappearance of Ms Spiers. Edwards remanded in custody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're available online but only up until 1980 where there is gay st (lot 1376) address for a BRE and EKE but I have my doubts as to whether this is the correct person. Can be found in this document https://www.slp.wa.gov.au/gazette/gazette.nsf/lookup/2002-45/$file/gg045.pdf

Question is how would you know his parents names?

It is the parents.
It matches the listed owners of the Madora Bay property that was being searched/backyard excavated over the Xmas weekend.
And the BE who was arrested on suspicion being the CSK is listed as living there in 1988 and 1999 electoral rolls.

When the video first came out in 08 the cops said its probably not the CSK they just want to identify this guy to close a particular avenue. I'm now quite confident it is him.

The one person they can't identify in claremont that night is on the video is the one person who interacted with her and they don't release the vid to the public?

Its almost the exact opposite of what you should do.
If released earlier I have no doubt it would/could have jogged the memory of people in claremont on that night. EPIC FAIL. IMO

This is why I have never thought it was a taxi driver, telecom technician, policeman or a blitz attack except for the 1995 assault. I'm pretty confident the MM is BE and he looks like he is dressed for a night out more than anything else. Certainly, doesn't look like a Telecom worker as people have previously suggested he was using to hide behind. I reckon after the Blitz attack he probably thought this is too 'attention grabbing' to continue in this vain. Easier to get them in to his car/van/station wagon on their own accord and then take it from there. SS probably didn't think any of it at the time as there was no history about girls getting in to taxis/vehicles and going missing. I don't know how high profile the 1995 assault was made publicly. JR probably didn't feel too concerned as at this stage as SS had not been found so there still was no pattern evolving. CG is a worry though. By this time Perth was spooked by this and it just seems out of character to take a risk. This is where she may have known/felt comfortable with BE to get in the car. It sounds like she had been out for a while with ex-work colleagues dining/drinking so maybe her judgment was affected by alcohol and just got it wrong after he convinced her somehow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans