Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not prepared to state that publicly. If you need to know then I suggest you do as I did and go to your state library and search through all the electoral rolls of that time.

oh gawd was he living in mosman park?

oh gawd was he living in mosman park?

No he wasn't according to a recent news paper article he lived in Fountain Road Huntingdale
82d03b8f5eab22d37c81710f3e856cde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like he moved out to huntingdale with the girl in 91 and stayed there until 97 before moving back to his parents and then to kewdale in 2000. I'm sure the police would be all over talking to the woman who was with him during that 91-97 period.

What girl?

Sounds like he moved out to huntingdale with the girl in 91 and stayed there until 97 before moving back to his parents and then to kewdale in 2000. I'm sure the police would be all over talking to the woman who was with him during that 91-97 period.
If she is real.

Well...were there many attacks whilst he was living with this woman? If not..I believe she is real
Seems he goes off rails when not being supervised by a woman in the house

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Same here...right age though. Similar to BE. Worryingly same person also on a transexual site and ticked off as married but looking for fun

This fits with things discussed in previous threads.

Read the news clip above. If you mention the name the mods will not like it.

I meant that a few people have mentioned him "living" with this girl... I don't believe it was a girlfriend he was living with...Family often help with a purchase in a first house.
Also of course she is a real person. You cant buy a house with a fictional one.

I believe CG had just returned from overseas so was largely immune to the hysteria.

On the CIA doco it says her mum drummed it into her that there was a killer on the loose and to be careful in claremont.

Whilst I don't have strong feelings on the point you make, didn't the police ask the brother of another suspect 'have you ever seen your brother dress in women's clothes?' If I'm wrong on this, I apologise.

Just on the cross dressing website... How does 'good computer knowledge' mean that he wouldn't register for such a website? Or did I misunderstand your point there? No one is suggesting he registered with his own name. The point made (which has unfortunately been taken down, by mods I assume, but maybe by the poster themselves) is that the SAME email address was used to register for the cross dressing website AND the username of Dr P..... on another site.
Why are you persisting with this? BE is not Dr.P because Dr.P was cleared by Police. Please provide the link that shows that either Dr.P or BE went to one of these sites, or where the Police asked this question. I think you are getting facts and fiction mixed up. jmo.

I meant that a few people have mentioned him "living" with this girl... I don't believe it was a girlfriend he was living with...Family often help with a purchase in a first house.
Also of course she is a real person. You cant buy a house with a fictional one.

These days yes but not in this case I'd say. Houses were much more affordable in those days. About a 70k purchase. I know wages were less but still affordable. The only reason I can think of for both names to be on the title would be a relationship. This person is about the same age, not an older family member helping out. Possibly an investment but I'm not convinced about that either.

These days yes but not in this case I'd say. Houses were much more affordable in those days. About a 70k purchase. I know wages were less but still affordable. The only reason I can think of for both names to be on the title would be a relationship. This person is about the same age, not an older family member helping out. Possibly an investment but I'm not convinced about that either.
2 years younger, completely fits as a GF.
I have seen some shonky real estate stuff in my time, the 80's in perth was the wild west, I am not closing my eyes to any possibilities with this, though I will agree she is probably a younger GF he lived with.

Can someone post the poem please?

I must have missed where her age was mentioned..

So assuming they had a relationship from 1991-1997....

its possible she may know "something"....

my feeling is he acted alone committing these heinous crimes....though I believe wapol definitely need to follow this line of enquiry.

http://postnewspapers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/311216.pdf

The Macro detectives did something that the ClaremontCIB did not.They door-knocked the houses surrounding Rowe Park, and the victim’s driver’s licence was handed to them.

Claremont CIB no longer exists.Its culture in the early 1990s became the focus of harsh criticism by the 2004 Kennedy RoyalCommission into police corruption

http://www.parliament.wa.gov.au/int...ume+1+part+1/$FILE/WA+police+vol+1+part+1.pdf

EVIDENCE OF L1 - L1 said that officers from Claremont CIB often executed search warrants primarily for the purpose of obtaining goods and money for themselves. If detectives became aware that drug dealers were in the area, they attempted to execute search warrants before the DrugSquad did, with a view to locating and stealing cash.

Some rogue Claremont CIB officers were accused of having better things to do than door knocking for evidence and witnesses after the Claremont 1995 Rowe Park abduction/ rape and attempted murder.

Well...were there many attacks whilst he was living with this woman? If not..I believe she is real
Seems he goes off rails when not being supervised by a woman in the house

KT, KK girl, SS, JR, CG all fall into the window of time the house was owned by BE & EC

KT, KK girl, SS, JR, CG all fall into the window of time the house was owned by BE & EC
Without sluething EC as that is against the rules, it would appear on face value to be hard to believe she had no idea about these incidents. At the very least the police were asking people if anyone was acting suspicious or out late on specific nights etc, there were adverts on TV about it everywhere, this is back when everyone watched FTA TV.

If there was a 'murder house' this would be it..... still waiting on any reports of WAPOL searching this house?

without sluething ec as that is against the rules, it would appear on face value to be hard to believe she had no idea about these incidents. At the very least the police were asking people if anyone was acting suspicious or out late on specific nights etc, there were adverts on tv about it everywhere, this is back when everyone watched fta tv.

If there was a 'murder house' this would be it..... Still waiting on any reports of wapol searching this house?

agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member