Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not 100% sure EC is a real person, it appears to be a childrens poem author, this is off the charts creepy.

https://books.google.com.au/books/about/Someone_is_flying_balloons.html?id=6Nom1W97MO0C&redir_esc=y

Is it possible BE has an alter ego of EC.

EC is most likely person to know something about these crimes, I hope if they have been hiding critical info WAPOL do the right thing.

[emoji888]oh dear, walobs, it occurred to me too. Earlier talk of souveniring, websites, then sprinkled with a poem about butterflies brings to mind a classic I watched again just recently. Any conveyancer would remember a female of such proportion.

[emoji887]

[emoji888]oh dear, walobs, it occurred to me too. Earlier talk of souveniring, websites, then sprinkled with a poem about butterflies brings to mind a classic I watched again just recently. Any conveyancer would remember a female of such proportion.

[emoji887]

The poem in the book was published in 1983. I'm really not sure where the leap to them being the same person is.

Without sluething EC as that is against the rules, it would appear on face value to be hard to believe she had no idea about these incidents. At the very least the police were asking people if anyone was acting suspicious or out late on specific nights etc, there were adverts on TV about it everywhere, this is back when everyone watched FTA TV.

If there was a 'murder house' this would be it..... still waiting on any reports of WAPOL searching this house?
Pure speculation but I would suspect that EC wasn’t living there when the house was sold. I’m trying to get my head around the timeline but house was purchased in ’91, rape/murders ’95-’97, house sold ’97, WCE membership with CG ’98, Kewdale house purchased ’00. If I were to guess, I’d say the breakdown of the relationship occurred in 1995 and EC moved out around then.

The article a previous poster linked to says that BE handled the license of the girl from Rowe Park. Presumably he then discarded it or lost it as it was found in the park by a passerby. In my mind there are only three reasons he would have handled the license:
1.He pretended to be a cop and asked for it
2. He wanted to know her details to remember later so found it in her things
3. He wanted to photograph her details to remember later so found it in her things

My gut is with option 1

The poem in the book was published in 1983. I'm really not sure where the leap to them being the same person is.

[emoji888] purely half-cocked spec, although the book had by then been in existence for some time, and the classic was dated 1991

[emoji887]

The article a previous poster linked to says that BE handled the license of the girl from Rowe Park. Presumably he then discarded it or lost it as it was found in the park by a passerby. In my mind there are only three reasons he would have handled the license:
3. He wanted to photograph her details to remember later so found it in her things

My gut is with option 1
Very common threat in these situations is for perp to find home address, then threaten victim that he will come after her if she talks, once victim knows this they are more likely to stay quiet understandably.

Without sluething EC as that is against the rules, it would appear on face value to be hard to believe she had no idea about these incidents. At the very least the police were asking people if anyone was acting suspicious or out late on specific nights etc, there were adverts on TV about it everywhere, this is back when everyone watched FTA TV.

If there was a 'murder house' this would be it..... still waiting on any reports of WAPOL searching this house?
+1. If this said person had knowledge/ was involved, would explain why they also have little to no web footprint

My gut is with option 1
Blitz attack, maybe fell out during attack or he looked at it after getting her in the car? Was his DNA etc. even on there?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Pure speculation but I would suspect that EC wasn’t living there when the house was sold. I’m trying to get my head around the timeline but house was purchased in ’91, rape/murders ’95-’97, house sold ’97, WCE membership with CG ’98, Kewdale house purchased ’00. If I were to guess, I’d say the breakdown of the relationship occurred in 1995 and EC moved out around then.

For someone with such an uncommon name there would appear I am told by other people who have looked little to no web presence of this individual, though is 1970 birth confirmed by ancestry, I am told maybe odd irish name(but no record of this name in existence aside from the poem) does anyone else not think this is bizarre?

Would be surprised if BE was with a non-anglo as suggested.

My gut is with option 1

Except the victim said herself that it happened so quickly she didn't know what was happening. A little confusing really as she was underage so she certainly wouldn't have had her real ID out for entry to the club.

So assuming they had a relationship from 1991-1997....

its possible she may know "something"....

my feeling is he acted alone committing these heinous crimes....though I believe wapol definitely need to follow this line of enquiry.

Like a previous poster mentioned I too am of the opinion the relationship with EC (if there was one) broke down prior to 1997. By 1998 BRE and CG were serious enough to have purchased WCE memberships as a "family" including CG's extended family.

If BRE is responsible for KT then this would be prior to the relationship with EC, and then KK Girl, SS, JR, CG were in between the break up and hooking up with CG (wife)

The only guy they can't identify in claremont that night is the guy they have on tape talking to her and apparently in 08 when released they said oh its probably not the CSK but we just want to close this avenue, ********.

The video I and someone else posted a link to earlier in this forum, had what could to be this MM guy (with black jacket on) you refer to, doing more than being talked to by JR.

Since no-one commented on my post about this, I assumed that any comments to my post got removed by the mods.

Like a previous poster mentioned I too am of the opinion the relationship with EC (if there was one) broke down prior to 1997. By 1998 BRE and CG were serious enough to have purchased WCE memberships as a "family" including CG's extended family.

If BRE is responsible for KT then this would be prior to the relationship with EC, and then KK Girl, SS, JR, CG were in between the break up and hooking up with CG (wife)

Look the acting out when not in a relationship behavioral pattern is very possible, its been done by SKs before.

On a side note I am trying to understand why this house is not being searched currently, will do more checks.

FYI if someone is looking for that book it looks like this
attachment.php

Attachments

• someoneisflyingballoons-254x330.jpg
    someoneisflyingballoons-254x330.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 285

My gut is with option 1
Honestly my first thought when i saw the pic of him and CG was-detective! Seriously. .the guy looks like a detective in that pic (with a hint of taxi driver lol)
I'd believe him being a cop.
I definitely think he took it to remember her details and just so she knew that he knew where she lived. Probably threatened to come back and visit if she went to cops. Can you imagine how terrified she must have been....for probably the last 20 years! He knew her name...dob...address...and he was still out there.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Blitz attack, maybe fell out during attack or he looked at it after getting her in the car? Was his DNA etc. even on there?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

[emoji888] i think the surmise is, if him, that he may have posed as LE to catch the victim off guard without a fuss but then discarded the license which was later found by someone else and handed to the police (?)

Another way in which any of the girls might have been addressed by name is by someone (and perhaps tall?) who was in a position to see their credentials as they were produced (to say security?) as proof of age.

I am always very wary of onlookers if ever asked to produce my ID for whatever reason.

Here's a tale told to me by someone with unbelievable gall, who had been waiting in a queue to enter a concert —
As the person in front of them was crossed off a media 'free list", the tall crafty one behind was able to see and read the free list, then falsely gave an observed name, and entered without paying!

[emoji887]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member