Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I clearly recall this case.....freaked me out back then.

Easy to see how the two said cars can be mistaken especially as it was eyewitnessed at night.

Many similar circumstances surrounding this case which could link to CSK IMO.

I am willing to bet she is anglo-saxon of irish decent based on what I have seen from other people.

That's an oxymoron ;-)
We Irish are Gaels/Celts not Anglo-Saxon.

Yes, I got the same. My good friend is a police sergeant. I might ask if he has a way of finding out.

How's that report into ACR tracking?

Apologies if I've missed the reply or doesn't pass modsnip

According to federal electoral rolls dated 8 Nov 1991, 15 May 1991, 20 March 1992 and 29 May 1992 BE was resided at Madora Bay.

The next federal electoral roll dated 21 January 1993 showed him living in Fountain Way, Huntingdale and they continued to do so until and including the electoral roll dated 8 April 1998. He may have rented the property from the new owner after selling in April 1997 or didn't bother to change his registration for a year.

There was only one available electoral roll prior to Nov 1991, dated 19 February 1988, in which he was recorded as being at Gay Street. It was sometime between February 1988 and November 1991 that he moved to Madora Bay.

Just thinking out loud here...

Given the Kimono at another crime scene, reports of non linked clothing at JR and CG sites, is it possible the CSK took items from the previous victim and left with the next victim. Seems odd, but may explain how the Kimono showed up at an unrelated scene, or do I need a lie down lol ;-)

[emoji888] NO, don't lie down! unless you're tired from sleuthing, because I had all intention of writing about that myself, feeling it not an unlikely theory that he took items from, and forward to his next attack - like some sort of performance enhancer.
If this were the case it would explain those unidentified garments, and other missing items like (CG's) brooch and (JR's) bag may at some stage be found with other victims who have not yet been discovered, missing persons not yet found. There's perhaps a silk connection with the kimono and wasn't one of the girls wearing a silk blouse?

[emoji887]

And regarding the death penalty; CB said to me, "if they want to punish us - keep us alive in our inner hells. Being dead is easy and the misery is over".

Many serious offenders are seriously relieved to get caught. BE may also be - but I suspect he's got so much he holds together in the outside world that he'll be stressing bout all that!. HAHA - if I found out I'll let ya's know ;-)

who is cb?

Thoughts on CG possible abduction...

I have a very strong hunch that behind the Anglican Church of Aust (cnr Stirling Hwy + Queenslea Dve) at the time had a sunken carpark from street level behind the church. No street lights and heavy foliage between footpath and carpark from my memory- may have smoked there while at school *wink*. CG was reportedly heading in that direction from the last sighting (thanks Frankie). My feel is a "blitz attack" occurred here and she never crossed the lights west of Queenslea Drive. Dragged off the footpath, down a slight embankment into the carpark. Access lane is still there half way between roundabout and Victoria Ave.

The authors in that book all appear to be Traditional authors and quite well known.. Interesting there is nothing much on the author you guys are interested in to be found.
Edited to add. Although the book was published in the 80's the poems were not necessarily of that year.

My guess would be a certain incarcerated female, second half of an infamous Willagee killer couple. DB now dead from suicide.
why would someone in Australia be talking about the death penalty at least 15 years after it finished?

who is cb?

I think the person is saying they had an interview with mrs birnie...

I'm assuming it's okay to mention a convicted serial killer in a serial killer thread.

When I studied for a Masters in Criminology it involved the studying of these psychological models that I actually found/find to be very narrow and, to me pretty useless in helping me delve into the criminal psyche.

Perhaps it was cos I didn't come from a psych background!

I find them lacking in depth. They seem hellbent on separating out the 'criminals' from the 'normal people' and I don't find this sort of modelling useful.

Nonetheless I have a shelf of textbooks that have very weird titles (such as Men Who Rape).

Indeed one of my greatest teachers was an SK who told me that when (they) were being interviewed regarding their crimes (they) felt they "knew a lot about the topic" but that the felt they" had not committed such horrible acts".

This thinking fits in with "dissociative modelling - which I do find useful.

Nevertheless some psych concepts are pretty useful - such as dehumanisation - which I think is something just everyone odes - in varying degrees under varying conditions.

I haven't met many violent offending/sexual predators that I would consider were devoid of conscience or remorse. Most of them are very plaqued sorts - and many don't sleep too well at night. Indeed there is a high suicide rate for very violent offenders. I've puddled about in the minds of many of WA's serious offenders and this is the first time "I've come out".

Most public discussions make my eyes just glaze over!! BUT - people do need to be better able to recognise "dangerousness" and behavioural markers etc. I do get really frustrated reading what people say in - like FB forums - but don't "come out" for fear of not being heard over the average persons thick walls of prejudice and at getting rocks thrown at me! Particularly as it's highly likely that I know the perp's inner workings pretty well

And regarding the death penalty; CB said to me, "if they want to punish us - keep us alive in our inner hells. Being dead is easy and the misery is over".

Many serious offenders are seriously relieved to get caught. BE may also be - but I suspect he's got so much he holds together in the outside world that he'll be stressing bout all that!. HAHA - if I found out I'll let ya's know ;-)

Very interesting. Thanks for that.

yeah I'm sure the psych theories provide limited utility to a criminologist. The stuff on extreme narcissism and everything to the right of that on the spectrum is useful in choosing friends, business associates and employees however. I find things like 'no lifelong friends' etc to be handy red-flags. But I agree it's a mistake to think of these people as separate or apart from the rest of society, we are all capable of dehumanising others, given the right conditions - history shows that clearly.

I've only known one serious offender and what you say lines up with what I know of him. When he was caught his first sense was one of relief, that the running and hiding could stop..and he did, occasions, look haggard with regret when he talked about his crimes, but he was able to distract himself from this most of the time. But..jeez, stand between him and what he wanted? He'd just go through you like that liquid metal terminator.....

The video I and someone else posted a link to earlier in this forum, had what could to be this MM guy (with black jacket on) you refer to, doing more than being talked to by JR.

Since no-one commented on my post about this, I assumed that any comments to my post got removed by the mods.
Can you please post it again or pm it to me please.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just thinking out loud here...

Given the Kimono at another crime scene, reports of non linked clothing at JR and CG sites, is it possible the CSK took items from the previous victim and left with the next victim. Seems odd, but may explain how the Kimono showed up at an unrelated scene, or do I need a lie down lol ;-)

Just catching up on the last 10 pages....EC is an interesting twist and the Post article wtf. Just hope BRE's lawyer doesn't create enough doubt given the numerous stuff-ups already reported, potentially more non reported. Swiss cheese rings a bell. Given he's guilty of course.

Somehow, I don't think this has happened. I'm sure we would of heard about this by now. That means SS stuff would have been found at JR body if she was the next victim. I can't think why the police would not reveal this but then they did keep the CCTV footage of JR to themselves for 12 years! Bad decision that.....

Plenty of men intend to do a car up one day and have it lying around the house, BE based on evidence is not that sort of guy. He'd much prefer to be at his PC.
The roof has been severely rusted and it doesn't not appear registered.
Why retain it, its worthless, well to us it is worthless but it may have some sentimental value to him.
One of his many unfinished projects. Probably has a garage full of them. If that were something from a crime he committed. .why leave it out on display like that...?
Unless he really is that overconfident :/
If thats the case..he really thinks the police are morons. And well...this case was handled wrong from the start.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

One of his many unfinished projects. Probably has a garage full of them. If that were something from a crime he committed. .why leave it out on display like that...?
Unless he really is that overconfident :/
If thats the case..he really thinks the police are morons. And well...this case was handled wrong from the start.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Monaro = project
Torana = project
Gemini = too lazy to get rid of it or sentimental value.

Who'd do up a Gemini?

Thoughts on CG possible abduction...

I have a very strong hunch that behind the Anglican Church of Aust (cnr Stirling Hwy + Queenslea Dve) at the time had a sunken carpark from street level behind the church. No street lights and heavy foliage between footpath and carpark from my memory- may have smoked there while at school *wink*. CG was reportedly heading in that direction from the last sighting (thanks Frankie). My feel is a "blitz attack" occurred here and she never crossed the lights west of Queenslea Drive. Dragged off the footpath, down a slight embankment into the carpark. Access lane is still there half way between roundabout and Victoria Ave.
how far away is the church from the bus stop

Somehow, I don't think this has happened. I'm sure we would of heard about this by now. That means SS stuff would have been found at JR body if she was the next victim. I can't think why the police would not reveal this but then they did keep the CCTV footage of JR to themselves for 12 years! Bad decision that.....

Only a theory but it seems at least questionable. They were pretty adamant after JR's discovery they had a serial killer at large, obviously the last seen location and all but maybe this is in play, given the Kimono antics in the light of day

It is possible that he may have never considered an "order" of victimology, just random clothes from past victims brought to present crimes, and being a victim does not necessarily mean they had to have been murdered by him, they could include women he has stalked, clothes stolen from lines, previous rapes etc. it is even possible they could belong to an ex, and of course the most likely scenario is they were completely unrelated but I wouldn't rule other motivations out entirely at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curiousinky