Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive watched and read these threads for a long time and cant seem to get past the incident reported by Detective Con Bayens in 2000, while heading up Operation Bounty. In an account in the book 'Perth' by David Whish Wilson, Bayen describes the encounter with a man in what appeared to be an unmarked Police Holden Sedan. He describes the occupant as ' tall, impressive and that he carried himself with the authority of a Policeman'. He turned out to be a civilian who had done a Taxi Driver course. A sex worker was observed entering the vehicle. A search of the vehicle revealed the (previously discussed) plastic lined boot, zip ties, pliers ,balaclava and masking tape. History tells us this wasn't followed up by Macro. The description fits BRE, the type of vehicle would have been readily available to BRE, the MO (acting as Police Officer) would reassure vulnerable young women waiting on the street late at night. It fits with the style of vehicle seen with CG on the Stirling Hwy,(albeit an earlier model in the CG matter, his vehicles would be regularly upgraded). I also feel that WAPOL has revisited this report and checked via rego and started to look at BRE, covertly obtained DNA, then Bingo, tied it all together. Only my thoughts but it just makes sense to me

The article a previous poster linked to says that BE handled the license of the girl from Rowe Park. Presumably he then discarded it or lost it as it was found in the park by a passerby. In my mind there are only three reasons he would have handled the license:
1.He pretended to be a cop and asked for it
2. He wanted to know her details to remember later so found it in her things
3. He wanted to photograph her details to remember later so found it in her things

My gut is with option 1

Some earlier posts refer to Sarah's wallet being found later under the seat of a van that was being reconditioned by new owners (though I'm not sure whether this has been verified). But, if so, wonder if there is some parallel with the earlier case, e.g., did he deliberately take the wallet but then somehow "lose" it

Why are you persisting with this? BE is not Dr.P because Dr.P was cleared by Police. Please provide the link that shows that either Dr.P or BE went to one of these sites, or where the Police asked this question. I think you are getting facts and fiction mixed up. jmo.

Well Dr P is only a username right? Are you certain only one real person ever used this username? FWIW I suspect BRE has possibly posted on at least one forum related to CSK but under different usernames.

I can't provide the link I'm sorry as its been removed. I know that at least one other saw it though. It was up yesterday but not for long.

As for the police asking the question, again, I'm very sorry I don't have the link. I'll try googling it.

Here you go Mo Joe https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/former-suspect-still-feels-scars-say-family-ng-b88338163z

Trust me I have far better things to do that make up **** on the Internet.

Ive watched and read these threads for a long time and cant seem to get past the incident reported by Detective Con Bayens in 2000, while heading up Operation Bounty. In an account in the book 'Perth' by David Whish Wilson, Bayen describes the encounter with a man in what appeared to be an unmarked Police Holden Sedan. He describes the occupant as ' tall, impressive and that he carried himself with the authority of a Policeman'. He turned out to be a civilian who had done a Taxi Driver course. A sex worker was observed entering the vehicle. A search of the vehicle revealed the (previously discussed) plastic lined boot, zip ties, pliers ,balaclava and masking tape. History tells us this wasn't followed up by Macro. The description fits BRE, the type of vehicle would have been readily available to BRE, the MO (acting as Police Officer) would reassure vulnerable young women waiting on the street late at night. It fits with the style of vehicle seen with CG on the Stirling Hwy,(albeit an earlier model in the CG matter, his vehicles would be regularly upgraded). I also feel that WAPOL has revisited this report and checked via rego and started to look at BRE, covertly obtained DNA, then Bingo, tied it all together. Only my thoughts but it just makes sense to me

It's a good thought but I think this incident happened in 2002 and by this time BE was well in to a new settled life with CG and his step-daughter. I honestly think nothing more happened after this relationship blossomed. It would have been a lot harder for him to get out and about without his wife questioning it. It wouldn't surprise me if her Catholic ways had rubbed off on him and he felt this was a way to redeem himself. He was trying to become a model citizen by getting involved in community groups etc.

Lulz...maybe as a first car, female drivers and all...sorry ladies just taking the piss ;-)
There was a white Hyundai Sonata with green P's in the driveway in photos on the day of his arrest, so I'm assuming that belonged to his SD.
I also think the Gemini is still registered, for whatever reason, as it still has yellow rego plates, which have to be surrendered if the car becomes unregistered.

50-100 metres (150 metres max)

I assume the bus spot you refer to is just south west opposite to HJs
yes at HJ bus stop imo CG went missing from the foot path about 150 to 200 meter from the bus stop. there a building on the corner looks like a school. it was two story red brick with cream brick around the windows. out the front of the school there was green grass. there a garden shed like a cage connected to the school. ovel behind the school with a fence with some bush running down the path around the school.
that were a showed the police about 18 years ago.

we had discussed this well over a year ago, I'm not even going to begin to try and find it with the ****** search function but I do remember we had summized that it could have been either Donald Morey (I think he may have been ruled out due to being in prison but not entirely sure) and off the top of my head I cannot remember his name, but it was the ex that Estelle Blackburn claimed was the CSK whom had access to taxis. and ofcourse it could have been yet another serial killer/serial rapist we have never heard of (still freaks me out at the amount that were trawling the area at the time)

and ofcourse it is also possible that it was BRE, What tends to put me off it being BRE was the victimology, I don't think a run of the mill prostitute would have been good enough for BRE based from previous victims, but ofcourse victimology will likely change when your hunting ground is overrun with police.

There was a white Hyundai Sonata with green P's in the driveway in photos on the day of his arrest, so I'm assuming that belonged to his SD.
I also think the Gemini is still registered, for whatever reason, as it still has yellow rego plates, which have to be surrendered if the car becomes unregistered.

Well it's no longer at the property if that's the case (rubbing chin)

yes at HJ bus stop imo CG went missing from the foot path about 150 to 200 meter from the bus stop. there a building on the corner looks like a school. it was two story red brick with cream brick around the windows. out the front of the school there was green grass. there a garden shed like a cage connected to the school. ovel behind the school with a fence with some bush running down the path around the school.
that were a showed the police about 18 years ago.
School, Oval, fence you mention...like just past the traffic lights heading west?

School, Oval, fence you mention...like just past the traffic lights heading west?
yes i not know claremont very well. how far from bus stop and it that the right way she was walking

It's a good thought but I think this incident happened in 2002 and by this time BE was well in to a new settled life with CG and his step-daughter. I honestly think nothing more happened after this relationship blossomed. It would have been a lot harder for him to get out and about without his wife questioning it. It wouldn't surprise me if her Catholic ways had rubbed off on him and he felt this was a way to redeem himself. He was trying to become a model citizen by getting involved in community groups etc.

Sorry, my mistake, yes 2002. I still believe it was BRE. It's not hard to get hold of a fake Freddy. I believe this bloke is going to be linked to a great many disappearances, sexual assaults etc, but time will tell. I think WA has/had its very own Ivan on steroids here

Just regarding the Hoff nickname, perhaps this relates to the outfit he wears at Little Athletics. The red and yellow were quite prominent colours on the show.

yes i not know claremont very well. how far from bus stop and it that the right way she was walking

Google map it Frankie, but he's either nabbed her on Freshwater Parade or I'm guessing from behind the church on the corner with the traffic lights.

Just measured it and it's 200m from approx. bus stop to beginning of old church carpark I referenced...possible?

Hello all, just been through 8 threads on this topic and I'm really intrigued into knowing all that BRE was thinking and why.

Something that seams odd for me and that when he sells the huntingdale property he starts a full on relationship with the now ex, so for me this would say it started before the end of the huntingdale relationship.

The SD stuff is intresting, your mother leaves and you stick by him? And your the only one to be friends with him on Facebook after the arrest. This to me sounds like a relationship more than just a father/step daughter..

BRE has no kids that we no off, could he have been motivated by his failure to reproduce?

His involvement in LA to me is how he has repented. He gave back to the community that he took from.

I wonder if any of his sexual partners new he was desperate for power or did he remain abstinent because of his desires?

I will enjoy more reading lol.

Google map it Frankie, but he's either nabbed her on Freshwater Parade or I'm guessing from behind the church on the corner with the traffic lights.

Just measured it and it's 100m from approx. bus stop to beginning of old church carpark I referenced...possible?
i just think the church is a little close to the bus stopi just I remember its was very dark not much lights down the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member