Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a shred of evidence, but I'd be shocked if at least some of the detectives didn't read this thread. They couldn't be *that* confident in their own ability after all the bungles they've been though.
I hope you are right, I'm certain anyone that has read this entire thread has learnt things they did not already know or think about regarding the CSK, regardless of how well versed they think they are in this case.

The public is the best investigative tool the police have, they shouldn't be treated with contempt; unfortunately, this has happened at times during Macro.

It said in the Post article today linked on an earlier post, he didn't apply for bail. So guess that's almost admitting it or he didn't think any one would post bail for him.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure if the charges are serious enough they don't offer you bail.

Was just saying that I'm pretty sure they will wheel and deal with BE to get the location so at least the family can get closure. Even if he is only convicted of CG and JR he will still get life twice over I suspect so maybe they will say give us the location and we won't prosecute for SS murder.

Why would that matter to him if he never sees the light of day anyway? Nobody is letting this guy out if this is the CSK, even if they only convict on one charge.
I think most people would be ok with any deal that gave all his victim's families closure. It's a pity we don't have the death penalty to negotiate with.
Again I don't see this guy rolling over sadly.

Why would that matter to him if he never sees the light of day anyway? Nobody is letter this guy out if this is the CSK, even if they only convict on one charge.
I think most people would be ok with any deal that gave all his victim's families closure. It's a pity we don't have the death penalty to negotiate with.
Again I don't see this guy rolling over sadly.

A better deal in jail is all the prosecution has to offer I'd suggest.

It said in the Post article today linked on an earlier post, he didn't apply for bail. So guess that's almost admitting it or he didn't think any one would post bail for him.

He would be safer in police custody i suggest, unsure he would want to go home.

A better deal in jail is all the prosecution has to offer I'd suggest.
This is going to make some people very angry to hear CSK is getting any kind of luxuries.

I'd say his daughter would be the best bet at getting him to talk. Once she accepts the situation.

It wouldn't surprise me if her Catholic ways had rubbed off on him and he felt this was a way to redeem himself. He was trying to become a model citizen by getting involved in community groups etc.[/QUOTE]

_____________________________________________________________ Yes - I too am wondering what has happened since CG. Hard to imagine he went totally 'straight'.

I have admiration for the abilities of many of you sleuths in here

Wonder if anyone in here can dig this one up; let me qualify first. BE - though obviously somewhat fit has a dystonic look about him, Tis known he may have sleep problems. He has the kind of dystonia and mid-range flab that raises the question in my mind - is he on anti-psychotic meds that he has been on long-term that could have stabilised his moods?

This is going to make some people very angry to hear CSK is getting any kind of luxuries.

I'd say VG would be the best bet at getting him to talk. Once she accepts the situation.

Short of sending him to gitmo I'm not sure how else he'd talk. I'd trade off giving him a black and white 34cm rank arena tv for some further info. No foxtel though.

I still don't understand why she was walking down the street, was she really going to walk home to mosman park?
There is phones & taxis up at the club, what was she thinking?
She was thinking, it will never happen to me.

She was thinking, it will never happen to me.

I think she was thinking, 'f--- this cab line.' Unfortunately cabs were hard to come by in Claremont around closing time. I remember walking up the road to get one a number of times.

A title search yes, but names on previous titles? Not sure.
Anyway, out of left field, if EC was in a relationship with BE (not known) which then led to a defacto relationship, who knows, maybe they were bf and gf in 88', and the kimono was hers? Only came to mind given the strange asiany' time name of EC and the kimono design.
Keep up the great info haven't slept much this week reading these threads!
Those kimonos were really common in that era. Big fad.

First time poster here I have been reading the threads from start up to now and some of you think on another level I wouldnt even have considered and its very interesting. Just want to jump ahead for all the people previously commenting and profiling his personality type....My thoughts are this guy is so arrogant that he wont give up anything (SS location) and will plead not guilty to the lot. Anyone think he will crack and give up everything? I'm hoping so for families who have been left wondering for so long but I'm not convinced.

_______________________________________________________________________ ]

We'll have send Brenda Leigh Johnson;-)

Same school, 2 years apart, look similar, CG said here is my nephew to a pic of I think TE's son, saw a post where BE said "bro" at the end of his FB comment.
Not 100%, but pretty likely.
Yep....sounds right I think

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not that it seems important, but I think that perhaps the E in EC is a substitute for an actual name - maybe to protect someone's privacy slightly? Why else would it be impossible to find a single entry in a google search for anyone with that first name? The particular combination of letters seems to pop up almost as a wildcard or other random inclusion in some entries or urls, but not as a name as such. I haven't touched any of the *advertiser censored* related entries, but I don't believe for a minute that if it's a real name there wouldn't be one single person with that name using facebook or mentioned on a non-*advertiser censored* website somewhere in the world.

Not that it seems important, but I think that perhaps the E in EC is a substitute for an actual name - maybe to protect someone's privacy slightly? Why else would it be impossible to find a single entry in a google search for anyone with that first name? The particular combination of letters seems to pop up almost as a wildcard or other random inclusion in some entries or urls, but not as a name as such. I haven't touched any of the *advertiser censored* related entries, but I don't believe for a minute that if it's a real name there wouldn't be one single person with that name using facebook or mentioned on a non-*advertiser censored* website somewhere in the world.

Has someone checked the death notices and cemeteries ?

Where profile?

Search the first name of the 2nd person on the house title mentioned earlier only on google. Top of the second page there's a profile on a sex site...

Same school, 2 years apart, look similar, CG said here is my nephew to a pic of I think TE's son, saw a post where BE said "bro" at the end of his FB comment.
Not 100%, but pretty likely.
I'm sure TE worked for telstra at some point as well..

I think she was thinking, 'f--- this cab line.' Unfortunately cabs were hard to come by in Claremont around closing time. I remember walking up the road to get one a number of times.
Yes,especially difficult on holiday long weekends. One factor which might be overlooked is that CG had spent time in theUK. There for most people it is quite rare to take a registered or “black” cab; much more common are “mini cabs”which are private drivers driving their own cars. Is it possible this expectation may have allowed her attacker to get close enough?:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214