Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so was feeling game. Joined the passion dating site :blushing: (big German guy).
EC last online 27/12/16. She has 1 picture but you have to press contact to see it, and it costs $2.95.
Not gonna bother in case it does auto renewal tricky business on me but if anyones keener go for it :seeya:

As I said earlier I'm pretty sure you'll find it's a scam site and not an actual dating/hook-up site.

It said in the Post article today linked on an earlier post, he didn't apply for bail. So guess that's almost admitting it or he didn't think any one would post bail for him.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

a He probably wouldn't get bail with risk being a purported multiple offended and
b He would probably feel safer in the remand centre than in the community

Okay third try. I am pretty sure that EC was married to BRE or at least took his surname. Also is not known as that first name and is now remarried which is why there is no web presence. I have more info that backs up relationship breakdown around/before 95 but can't post. Sorry if this post is breaking the rules.

<modsnip>

The site EC is on is not a reputable dating/hook up site. It appears the male profiles may be real but the female profiles are fake. Common.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still don't understand why she was walking down the street, was she really going to walk home to mosman park?
There is phones & taxis up at the club, what was she thinking?

It happened quite a lot back then, you'd often see people straggling up the highway heading toward Mosman park. Taxis were hard to get so it'd be often quicker to walk and possibly walk off the grog also.

I agree but I think he's sunk and apparently in WA now they have the "no body no parole" rule He's got not a hope of release at any time unless he tells them where Sarah Spiers is.

If he is found guilty of these crimes this person is not getting paroled I can assure you. He'd know that.

Given EC's name is hard to pronounce, typical in Australia to take a Anglo name to use once you get older among friends and professionally. Typical among my Chinese friends. Their Chinese names only appear on official documentation- bank accounts, passports, certificates of title.....

I think Bayens being told "Dont worry about it , we've got our man" is a pretty clear indicator that it wasnt followed up at the time
That was 2002? They eleminated Lance Williams in 2008 when they found the DNA link. Pretty sure they would've looked at this guy then if not earlier.

I grew up in the area and I remember a young woman's body being found, suspected homicide, in Dalziell Street, Maddington. The street is not far from Huntingdale - I've often walked from Maddington Station to Huntingdale. It's very quiet after dark, a few flats/apartments but mostly caravan/RV lots and the railway line. This was sometime between 1987 and 1993 - ( I was 11 so not sure of the precise year). I'm not sure this was ever solved. It may not be related, on the otherhand it may be.
attachment.php

I remember this too. I also grew up in the area. I also remember another girl being found strangled in the house opposite (what was) stokely station. I went to school with her I'm sure and I know there's a post on my Facebook somewhere where she is named (i just have a terrible memory for some stuff). A bloke was caught for that murder, but, as we know, there's nothing to say it's the right guy.
So, I better say gidday here too...this is my first post....you guys are killing me, I've read as solidly as I can since early Xmas day and I'm still struggling to keep up. The info and theories are amazing. Telstra are having a big win.....every time I jump on I'm charged extra data (this is despite having dramas posting because the service is so rubbish - so I hope this post hasn't come out ten times!!!) and I'm having trouble powering all my devices lol....I go from one to the other.
Ok...back to reading, but I just thought I'd remind you guys of the other girl too....if in the next 10 pages of posts you haven't remembered her by yourselves.

That was 2002? They eleminated Lance Williams in 2008 when they found the DNA link. Pretty sure they would've looked at this guy then if not earlier.

Notice I said 'At the time'? As another poster said in this thread, one would think that during a search for a serial killer, some guy driving around picking up hookers with a plastic lined boot, balaclava, twist ties and masking tape would have surely rang alarm bells. Bayens himself says Macro Cops were dismissive. If they looked at this guy in 2008 as you suggest it is still 8 full years after he was bought to their attention, then a further 8 before they put it together. Smacks of the Milat/Onions stuff up. If the 2002 person was BRE, as I suspect it was, God knows what he got up to between 2002 and 2016.

Ok here's something I don't get....

Consider this for a moment (from Yahoo 7 News) 'Bayens said he picked up a man in Highgate, an area notorious for prostitution, with all the hallmarks of a killer, but he was ignored by those in charge.

He stopped a man he believed to be loitering in an unmarked police car.

"The boot was lined in blue plastic. There was wire ties, a pair of pliers, some masking tape," Bayens said.

"We had one girl murdered, we had another one missing. He could have been the killer."

But Bayens said he was told by the head of the taskforce that they already had their man'.

So what, they didn't get this guys' name or description? Let alone get his DNA? I don't understand what's gone on here. What was his explanation? Sorry but if they didn't check this guy out properly then really, they're not protecting the community are they? Of course they must have checked him out, so I wonder what came of it?

Notice I said 'At the time'? As another poster said in this thread, one would think that during a search for a serial killer, some guy driving around picking up hookers with a plastic lined boot, balaclava, twist ties and masking tape would have surely rang alarm bells. Bayens himself says Macro Cops were dismissive. If they looked at this guy in 2008 as you suggest it is still 8 full years after he was bought to their attention, then a further 8 before they put it together. Smacks of the Milat/Onions stuff up. If the 2002 person was BRE, as I suspect it was, God knows what he got up to between 2002 and 2016.
Theres no proof he wasnt investigated in 2002. WAPOL have stated that he was in fact investigated and eleminated as a suspect. Even if they only looked at him in 2008 he wouldve been eleminated based on DNA. Theres also no evidence of BRE owning a Commodore sedan. More likely this was Donald Morey.

Okay third try. I am pretty sure that EC was married to BRE or at least took his surname. Also is not known as that first name and is now remarried which is why there is no web presence. I have more info that backs up relationship breakdown around/before 95 but can't post. Sorry if this post is breaking the rules.

B***a ...think we need to know LOL!

So Brad Edwards was a Gozzie Bog (general euphemism applied to Gosnells Senior High School kids at the time from the rougher Blue Collar backgrounds that we often involved with street gangs, fighting or crime)

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

As for the car that the witness described picking up Kerry Turner outside Cafe Affaire on Shepparton Rd, it was described in the media as Datsun 260C with distinctive wheels. Many small cars look the same. I guess would be a Chrysler Gallant as they came with distinctive wheels. Anyway the Police should be going through Brad's car ownership registration history for a vehicle to see if he owned such a small car to tie him to Kerry's murder

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

[emoji888] YODA is a YETI, right?
this may explain the fb profile picture
(fromCBS,2011) ["The HOFF" is no longer just the nickname for actor David Hasselhoff, it is now being used to identify a new species of Yeti crab discovered on the Southern Ocean floor near Antarctica - it has a hairy David Hasselhoff-like chest and long hairs on the abdomen.]
If BE has these traits, it could be a "pet[emoji873]name" he'd been called - perhaps he liked it, so adopted it (?)
Other similarities - Hasselhoff is very tall at 193cms or 6'4", and once had a wife named Catherine.

all the above are possibly most likely for "the Hoff" nickname.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
but Hoff's career did include the leading role on ''Knight Rider" (1982)

If he was called the "Hoff", it may be from his friends who knew he was a "Knight Rider" and had his "Kit" with him....makes more sense for me than the the Baywatch era Imo...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

and he also made screen appearances in films such as ''DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story", and his Broadway debut in 2000, was in the musical ''Jekyll & Hyde''.
He has the Guinness World Record for being the most watched man onTV.
[emoji887]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member