Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The existence of a son of BE has been claimed by more than one poster on this forum. It has not been confirmed to my knowledge and its not on the timeline.

One poster actually claimed his/her son and BE's son knew each other.

There is only one possible candidate for BE's son that I am aware of and he is living in Sydney. More likely he is TE's son.

IF the persons name starts with A. He is not BE or TE son..

Yes, I just saw that - thanks. She was known to frequent areas along the Armadale train line - ie Maddington, Gosnells, Kelmscott.

Yes myself and my sister used to live in Kenwick and caught the double decker "Kalamunda Bus service" bus to Kalamunda HS. ...used to wind it's way thru Kenwick, Maddington, gosnells...up crystal Brook Road thru lesmurdie dropping all the kids from these suburbs at St. Brigids, Maznod and Kalamunda...

The existence of a son of BE has been claimed by more than one poster on this forum. It has not been confirmed to my knowledge and its not on the timeline.

One poster actually claimed his/her son and BE's son knew each other.

There is only one possible candidate for BE's son that I am aware of and he is living in Sydney. More likely he is TE's son.

I thought that poster meant her sons were at school with BE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So has there been any clarification on supposed BRE car being recovered or was this rumour and speculation. PM if you don't want to post here.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This is fact. It was traced to the current owner, unlicenced, but still intact.
So can we take it that the attached post by Justfacts is just not fact and just speculation. Unless justfacts can post justfactual link or screen shot to show this is indeed just fact.

So can we take it that the attached post by Justfacts is just not fact and just speculation. Unless justfacts can post justfactual link or screen shot to show this is indeed just fact.

I think this poster made it fairly clear they wouldn't be posting again. They just wanted to provide what they claimed were facts and got offended when somebody insinuated they were a cop.

Ah forget it! The blog cuts of some of the text because it is too long...Back to plan A...I'll post it here every so often...

Ah forget it! The blog cuts of some of the text because it is too long...Back to plan A...I'll post it here every so often...
Thanks for trying Grok. Also huge 👍👍 fir putting in the effort for us all.

I'm pretty sure Perth Now's latest story on Brad and this case (accessible online) contains information sleuthed by members of this very forum :)
Hope you got paid!

Just regarding the use of a Telstra vehicle and the man pulled over with the rape set up in the boot.

We purchased a former lease car recently and it's in great condition. It has come from a fleet as we can see the old sticker marks. Lease cars normally have a cap on the amount of kms you can drive them before they are traded in for newer models. With that in mind, and given the requirement for on time, regular servicing, it would be a very bad idea for someone to use such a vehicle to commit a crime likely to result in blood or body fluid being released. The chances of that being noticed in such a situation would be high.

Thus, I think BE was either the guy pulled over and had taken serious measures to protect that vehicle or he used a non-fleet vehicle. Otherwise it seems far too risky to me.

Also, has anyone canvassed the possibility that he was working night-shift at the time of the attacks? That would give him an 'out' for his wife as he could just pretend to be rostered on. Does anyone know whether Telstra techs worked shifts at all?

I have lived lived in Perth over 30 years and can confidently say I have rarely seen Telecom/Telstra technicians out and about at these type of times. I'm not saying it never happened but can't be the norm surely? I play soccer with an ex Telstra technician who I have been acquainted with since 1998. He will know but I will not be able to confirm until pre-season starts in a few weeks. I will certainly be asking him whether he knew BE. Surely, if he was fibbing to his wife about doing night shifts when he wasn't and then still having to do his real shifts wouldn't a wife query why he was doing all these shifts but it wouldn't be reflected in his pay packet. I still think it is very risky to maintain this level of deception without getting caught out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214