Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time when Kerry's disappearance was reported, What immediately struck me about the distinctive rims, was I knew someone who has a Chrysler Gallant years before, and I remembered it came stock standard with distinctive wheels, and could easily be mistaken for a Datsun 260C, but I was skeptical, as the Taxi driver drop off story could of been a deliberate false lead. My mum reckoned the Taxi driver who lived next door to her in Beckenham had a naked girl escape into his backyard and mum reckons it was her, and told the Police, but they dismissed it as maybe it was after her body was found. I'm not sure, as mum told me long afterwards when she was talking about the place next door having illegal extension work, and I jokingly said, there's probably a body under that.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Dismissed it?

Dismissed it?
What my mum tells me about her suspicion of her firmer neighbour about KT's abduction.
But I'd assume that the Police checked it out anyway. The naked girl could've been his daughter or even a girlfriend hiding in the backyard when his wife got home for all I know. Mum said that she spoke to her, and then he came out of his backdoor and she then went inside with him.
He divorced his wife, who still lives at the Beckenham address and he supposedly lives in Belmont somewhere or so my mum said. He's not BRE as he's Irish and would be much older.

I can confirm his sister-
As I've already said-We both attended our entire primary school years at huntingdale ps.
She is the year below myself.
I Remember her very well-
I have a primary school class photo of her- with her name printed & all...
My own family members have been in their family home- on numerous occassions-purpose being- BE's sister.
I'm very familiar with that Gay street house back then- as my 2 lifelong girlfriends both grew up on Gay street (in seperate houses) which was pretty rural back then...
I'm unsure if I'm allowed to divulge where the 1988 attack & stolen kimono took place?
It would most definitely bring some sensible understanding to how it linked to BE. ;/
Hi can you pm this information if you don't want to put it in a public forum

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

do you think maybe all the new posters are a wee tad late?
ITS BEEN SOLVED
Not for Kerry Turner, Lisa Brown, Julie Cutler, Sarah Spiers, Sarah McMahon families is not "solved"

Not for Kerry Turner, Lisa Brown, Julie Cutler, Sarah Spiers, Sarah McMahon families is not "solved"

Perhaps they deserve their own threads?

Can I make a suggestion that the newer posters consider reading the old threads? It would save a lot of repetition.

At the time when Kerry's disappearance was reported, What immediately struck me about the distinctive rims, was I knew someone who has a Chrysler Gallant years before, and I remembered it came stock standard with distinctive wheels, and could easily be mistaken for a Datsun 260C, but I was skeptical, as the Taxi driver drop off story could of been a deliberate false lead. My mum reckoned the Taxi driver who lived next door to her in Beckenham had a naked girl escape into his backyard and mum reckons it was her, and told the Police, but they dismissed it as maybe it was after her body was found. I'm not sure, as mum told me long afterwards when she was talking about the place next door having illegal extension work, and I jokingly said, there's probably a body under that.

I really think you should report that, in the circumstances, to police ... if it is true

I really think you should report that, in the circumstances, to police ... if it is true
I only know of it as hearsay. And she reported in 1991 and only told me 25 odd years later. She reckons Rd the detective that came out flipped her off, but told her something that leads me to believe that they did interview him. I can't remember what she said they told her, other than it was either a daughter or girlfriend that my mum saw and spoke to over the fence

Can you elaborate slightly more was this on here in earlier threads or another forum and are they still visible. Very interested
Sorry havent been on for a few days.
This was on the hook up sites with her EC name.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I hadn't forgotten about the 1988 attack. I was just referring to events about his relationship status with EC. I am still adamant he would find it hard to explain his movements living under someone else's nose. After the killings he would be coming back home in the early hours of the morning by the time you take in to account what time the girls went missing and where their bodies were found. Remember SS was last seen at 2am. Then there would be cleaning/disposing/hiding any evidence that may be left in his car. All suspicious behaviour in my eyes.
Well the relationship may have been very rocky or over by this point. EE may not have even been living there..or BE may have been claiming to stay with parents.
I know when my relationships have gotten to that point-I dont ask questions where they have been. I was just glad they werent home and arguing

Sorry havent been on for a few days.
This was on the hook up sites with her EC name.

I think you referenced before that you felt like BRE used to post somewhere under a name with initials SC is that correct? I know its just an opinion but I was questioning that whether it was on here or another forum.

I think you referenced before that you felt like BRE used to post somewhere under a name with initials SC is that correct? I know its just an opinion but I was questioning that whether it was on here or another forum.
No that wasnt me. I was just referring to EC profile being active after BRE was arrested as some were saying he was responsible for her name on those sites.
I havent found any evidence of him posting as anyone else,though I dont doubt he has.

What happens when your wife (if they are still living together) finds out you weren't crabbing/fishing with a family member. It is very hard to keep up with these lies/deception if you are living with someone especially a wife who will be asking all sorts of questions. Aren't all wives like that! The only time he could possibly get away with it is if you are coming back to am empty house if your wife/partner is absent. With the utmost respect to all the families I once said in a passing comment to my family when we were discussing the CSK that I could be a suspect as I lived on my own and didn't need an alibi. My family would have never been the wiser. I think this would be the same for BE.....
I doubt she cared what he was doing at that point. That was the problem. Seems BE doesnt handle rejection well

Well the relationship may have been very rocky or over by this point. EE may not have even been living there..or BE may have been claiming to stay with parents.
I know when my relationships have gotten to that point-I dont ask questions where they have been. I was just glad they werent home and arguing

Yes, my very point. He needed to be coming back to an empty home whatever the status of his relationship whether it is his own home or somewhere else.
The reference to your own relationships is that your partner wasn't out raping/murdering like the charged was.
I'm sure we would all notice a change in someone's behaviour after a night of killing. I am not am expert or psychologist but there must be signs. Agitation, nervousness, wondering if the police are going to knock on the door, did someone see me or the car or my registration. All this must be going through your mind. Then any cleaning up of evidence in the car or their own clothing. You really wouldn't want to be around people the next morning with all this to think about. Getting back to work on Monday would help settle everything as you go back to your normal routine.
It would be important to find out what his living status was at the time of the murders to add to the timeline and settle this for once and for all.

The brother posted on FB this morning. Hardly the actions of someone perturbed by the issue of the CSK. More and more I detect a separatist agenda from the extended family of BE.

Yes, my very point. He needed to be coming back to an empty home whatever the status of his relationship whether it is his own home or somewhere else.
The reference to your own relationships is that your partner wasn't out raping/murdering like the charged was.
I'm sure we would all notice a change in someone's behaviour after a night of killing. I am not am expert or psychologist but there must be signs. Agitation, nervousness, wondering if the police are going to knock on the door, did someone see me or the car or my registration. All this must be going through your mind. Then any cleaning up of evidence in the car or their own clothing. You really wouldn't want to be around people the next morning with all this to think about. Getting back to work on Monday would help settle everything as you go back to your normal routine.
It would be important to find out what his living status was at the time of the murders to add to the timeline and settle this for once and for all.

Furthermore, you must also consider the nights he was out stalking and wasn't successful. There's no way he would have had a 100% success rate, therefore he would have likely been home late on many occasions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I created a two blog setup and split the timeline into 1970s-1999 and 2000-current.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/entry.php?1765-CSK-Timeline-1970s-to-1999

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/entry.php?1766-CSK-Timeline-2000-to-Current

If people think that is too confusing, a poster has offered to create a spreadsheet offline which would include all the details in one place. Happy for people to contribute their ideas on how they want this set up..
Invalid Blog specified. If you followed a valid link
Maybe a Dropbox or similar file would work better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member