Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Devil is in the detail and often not realised until things are rehashed. Police reports are often incomplete that's why it's so important to insist that even small errors be changed before signing a statement. Some one coming in late may bring in a vital fact. I believe there is a lot more horror to come out yet. In regards to him showing signs of anxiety etc he is a chameleon that can blend in or project what ever front is needed.

Perhaps try a spreadsheet in Google Docs - that way you can share the link for everyone to view and it's live - so you can make changes as you need with no need to save it all the time.

If you do it in Excel and Dropbox it, you will be forever editing, saving it again, and then re uploading to dropbox.

The Devil is in the detail and often not realised until things are rehashed. Police reports are often incomplete that's why it's so important to insist that even small errors be changed before signing a statement. Some one coming in late may bring in a vital fact. I believe there is a lot more horror to come out yet. In regards to him showing signs of anxiety etc he is a chameleon that can blend in or project what ever front is needed.
Did you say that your sons went to school with him, or his son?

Perhaps try a spreadsheet in Google Docs - that way you can share the link for everyone to view and it's live - so you can make changes as you need with no need to save it all the time.

If you do it in Excel and Dropbox it, you will be forever editing, saving it again, and then re uploading to dropbox.
JWSleuth has offered to create something outside of WS website so I will leave it up to them to create that. The WS blog is strange. Not sure how people can't view the links. But anyway lets see what JW comes up with.

20170102_115212.jpg

I found this picture that was posted the other day interesting. He seems to have alot of cars for someone who also has a work car and i'm wondering if he keeps all his cars involved as trophy. This would also provide ability for him to change cars as another means to go indetected. I know there are car enthusiasts but who needs that many cars when to me he doesnt strike me as a car person and it doesnt look like he takes care of them. The car in front of the Landcruiser looks to me something like a ute it looks too high in comparison to be a panel van. If it has a tarp it would be the type of vehicle he could store a body in for a day or 2 if needed before dumping. Also if it is 4wd would easily be able to access dumping areas. Its also something I believe he would be more confident with as if police were to pull him over unlikely to look in his tray. It's just a thought I had. Hope the link works.

The brother posted on FB this morning. Hardly the actions of someone perturbed by the issue of the CSK. More and more I detect a separatist agenda from the extended family of BE.

He is not involved in it at all. Why shouldn't he try and be normal...I think the fact that he has not shut his page down etc is pretty damn brave.

View attachment 107055

I found this picture that was posted the other day interesting. He seems to have alot of cars for someone who also has a work car and i'm wondering if he keeps all his cars involved as trophy. This would also provide ability for him to change cars as another means to go indetected. I know there are car enthusiasts but who needs that many cars when to me he doesnt strike me as a car person and it doesnt look like he takes care of them. The car in front of the Landcruiser looks to me something like a ute it looks too high in comparison to be a panel van. If it has a tarp it would be the type of vehicle he could store a body in for a day or 2 if needed before dumping. Also if it is 4wd would easily be able to access dumping areas. Its also something I believe he would be more confident with as if police were to pull him over unlikely to look in his tray. It's just a thought I had. Hope the link works.
Wonder if there are other cars in the garage? It is big enough....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My husband knows alot about cars I just showed him and he said it looks more like a ute with a canopy. I remember reading something about the KK rape victim describing a panel van that she was put into. Being bound and head covered this could easily fit that description.

Had a quick word with my mate who was also a Telecom techie.
BRE was quiet, very pedantic (like his father he said). BRE had a French wife.
He only worked with BRE for a few weeks. "They have to ask his work colleague Dominic Fr*****ni for more info"
No clues that he was anyway dubious.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

My husband knows alot about cars I just showed him and he said it looks more like a ute with a canopy. I remember reading something about the KK rape victim describing a panel van that she was put into. Being bound and head covered this could easily fit that description.

Cars @ Acton address have been ID in earlier threads.

Might pay to read everything from say thread #5 if you haven't already.

Cars @ Acton:
White, 80 Series Landcruiser GXL 1993-1998 (think its 1996 era) - Also seen at 142 Gay near shed on several occasions.
Blue, 1980's Gemini, probably a TF 1982 (always driveway)
White, Hilux with canopy (seen on lawn for a few years and in driveway).
White, Hyundai Sonata (P plate - so figure this one out)
Various Telstra wagons over the years: Inc VT, VY (maybe) and VF Commodores as you would expect given BE's job.

A car was out the front under a cover up to a few days ago and has since gone. I think it was the Sonata.

Which daycare did Jane Rimmer work at? If BRE is MM and was with CG in the timeframes suggested by Grok it may be that JR knew BRE from his step daughters daycare??

Wonder what will happen to Kewdale property now BE in custody...does it get sold? Always wondered what happens in situations like this ie; like when you own a property and become incarcerated for a serious offence/s...do the police seize it?

Which daycare did Jane Rimmer work at? If BRE is MM and was with CG in the timeframes suggested by Grok it may be that JR knew BRE from his step daughters daycare??

Somewhere in Wembley....

JR worked at a day care in Claremont. I don't know which one but I had a neighbor whose child was minded there. They said JR was an assistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse