Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'd assumed it wasn't blood on the kimono but rather semen that only modern DNA tests later detected.

whatever. the kimono was not connected in any way to the murder of Ms Clarke. It was only connected to the Huntingdale matter. end of story really. AND we all know whose DNA was allegedly located on the kimono don't we ? you do don't you ?

yep got screenshot. also got a good face on of the bro from linkedin. i have been told the BRE and bro were very much alike in appearnce when younger. bro had looked after himself and didn't turn to lard like BRE. tends to make me consider BRE would have been considered quite good looking back in 1996. by the bolded quoted comment you have included seems BRE might have a bit of open history known to his bro.

We are not allowed to mention other people so I will say BRE comments and likes posts on someones elses page a fair bit.
I have been through it, quite interesting, I am building a fairly good profile of him based upon these threads.

As some have said he is
- above average intelligence
- very concerned about privacy
- no issues with mother
- not an animal lover
- dark sense of humour
- very pedantic about process
- frustrated when others who don't follow process
- probably sees this as a lack of diligence or intelligence by others which frustrates him
- very specific about his use of a variety of emoticons
- strong interest in cars
- his yoda photo i suspect is more to do with haslehoff having thick eyebrows like he does, perhaps he sees himself as yoda-like, or someone has said he looks like the hoff one day.
This is how he sees himself a smart hoff.

Picture painted is one who is frustrated with other peoples shortcomings on occasion, suspect he is highly organized, reasonably intelligent and will think he can outsmart the police.

There is an amazing post that his close relative shares that states
"when you raise your hand to a woman you are no longer a man"
needless to say he does not 'like' this particular post.

whatever. the kimono was not connected in any way to the murder of Ms Clarke. It was only connected to the Huntingdale matter. end of story really. AND we all know whose DNA was allegedly located on the kimono don't we ? you do don't you ?
So linking the kimono to the Clarke murder was another WA boo boo, okay. I still want to know whose kimono it was. :)))

Sure does.

Not for me , they both have a slack jaw in primary photographs, also very pale skin, but if you look at them across all their photos/videos together they are quite different.

- his yoda photo i suspect is more to do with haslehoff having thick eyebrows like he does, perhaps he sees himself as yoda-like, or someone has said he looks like the hoff one day.

there was also that great post last week:

hoff is most famous for baywatch, and bay watch = bay view

Sorry I can't recall who said that, but I thought it was a great pick up.

We are not allowed to mention other people so I will say BRE comments and likes posts on someones elses page a fair bit.
I have been through it, quite interesting, I am building a fairly good profile of him based upon these threads.

As some have said he is
- above average intelligence
- very concerned about privacy
- no issues with mother
- not an animal lover
- dark sense of humour
- very pedantic about process
- frustrated when others who don't follow process
- probably sees this as a lack of diligence or intelligence by others which frustrates him
- very specific about his use of a variety of emoticons
- strong interest in cars

Picture painted is one who is frustrated with other peoples shortcomings on occasion, suspect he is highly organized, reasonably intelligent and will think he can outsmart the police.

There is an amazing post that his close relative shares that states
"when you raise your hand to a woman you are no longer a man"
needless to say he does not 'like' this particular post.

Any evidence he's on the autism spectrum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been thinking about the screen printing ink/clothesline theory. As someone with print making experience, I would not hang tshirts or any prints on a clothesline to dry. I would dry them flat - I believe this is industry standard but I could be wrong. Even if a clothesline was used, the existence of ink on it would be very minimal.... if any at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not a Chemist or a printing expert but I believe that Electronic Printer ink could be in some instances the same as Screen Printer Inks. Depending on the Printer Equipment and the surface being printed? Correct?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Underoath BE- Maybe you are on a "no ride" list. Must have been a bad boy when you were younger."

The comment "Not as bad as you" was made in reply on Friday after the arrest..

I am pretty sure this comment was made the day of or day after the arrest of BRE, I am also pretty certain from memory that it was NOT his brother that made that comment, instead someone that was doing sleuthing of BRE AFTER he had been caught.

***sorry, posted this before seeing the 2 other comments correcting the same thing***

Maybe he started his career by going through the bush at the back of his house the short walk to Huntingdale to do a bit of flashing but got over excited

there was also that great post last week:

hoff is most famous for baywatch, and bay watch = bay view

Sorry I can't recall who said that, but I thought it was a great pick up.

Yeah was me. Problem with that theory is you don't normally give yourself a nickname and have it stick. So either it's not what it means, or someone else understands the reason he has it.

There was a reference to BRE having been signed up to a cross dressing website in the last few days which I am unable to locate the source of, is this true or just random bs?

Yeah was me. Problem with that theory is you don't normally give yourself a nickname and have it stick. So either it's not what it means, or someone else understands the reason he has it.

Maybe not normal but still quite common. Half the blokes I know with nicknames have made them up themselves. And that's only the ones who will admit it. Don't hear about the ones that don't stick. We know it was boggs in HS but hoff something by the time BE's mate posted the newspaper clipping of BE receiving that award. Somebody changed it.

As has been mentioned, telstra exchanges are one thing but telstra has all kinds of infrastructure across WA i.e. towers, phone booths etc needed a specific telstra infrastructure map to look deeper into this.

Will be fair to say there is telstra stuff everywhere so its brilliant cover for BRE and allows for knowledge of lots of areas.

So i live in perth and people still say to people if they are going to walk somewhere by themselves or if the police waste resources "there is still a serial killer on the loose"

Not only did this guy hit what most people in Perth thought was the safest nightspot, he did it three times.

The CSK scared everyone in Perth, was a horrible time, I would rarely ever see a girl walking by herself at night ever after it, which makes it so remarkable that people let CG walk by herself(what was she thinking?) and that someone managed to get her.

Been reading this thread for a while - some great contributions on here that's for sure. Just to add a little bit.

I lived in Huntingdale in 1988-1989, and now live in a neighbouring suburb. Assuming BE lived with parents back then in same suburb at time of first known assault. From what I have heard this attack took place in older Huntingdale, near Spencer Road end. This is a fair walk from Gay Street. He probably would have had to have a car parked up somewhere to get away.
Having said that, IIRC the street lighting was very poor then and lights went out at 10pm!

The kimono. It seems DNA was found on it after all these years of being in storage. That's a little hard to believe if true. It doesn't seem to be blood because the photo's don't show any. So if its semen, could it really last that long? I think the defence will dismiss this evidence, especially as the photo shows the cops bare hands holding up the material. Regardless, it does appear to be the item that linked BE.

I had a quick drive by today of the Gay Street location given earlier in the thread. There's no sign of anything out of the ordinary. If WAPOL are aware of this thread, then either the thread is in front of them, or there is nothing to it. There has been no news of any search there. Yet, there must be a strong possibility that BE was living there at the time of the CSK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties