Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was going to read a couple of books over the Xmas New year break... nek minnit, BRE happens...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So if media are taking notice so are WAPOL well done sleuthers.

WAPOL would/should be making good use of Commercial Social Media Monitoring/Management tools to worldwide track and manage what is being posted, discussed and revealed about things related to the CSK case online, including specifically targeted forums like this one.

I assume that the smart media, is using Social Media as free crowdsourced, intelligence information on a whole range of subjects.

Very interesting -
Hi all...
Newbie here- I'm blown away each day by this story as it unfolds..
I grew up in Huntingdale, I attended Huntingdale ps from kindy, right through to Gozzy high in the 1980's-1990's
The house I grew up in is off Fountain way- Patrick way.... Which was a newly developing area at the time.
I'd walk Fountain way daily to Gozzy high, with a bunch of other Huntingdale kids.
I had many friends who lived on Fountain way- numbers 21,25,29,31 & 49 infact.
I have 2 friends since kindy who lived on Gay street at that time- back then, Gay street was "out in the sticks" of huntingdale- properties with land/bush & it even turned into a dead end dirt road- Nowadays though-Gay street is fully suburbanised.
I'm a fair bit younger than BE
But I have many people in my life who went through school with the brother T- including my children's father.
I did however go right through schools with BE's young sister- she was the year below me- I remember her well...
My SIL went through school with her in the same year- she attended birthday party's at the Edwards' Gay street home.
I do know where the Feb 17 1988 attempted rape took place & I know the victim was the same age as brother T.
I can remember quite vividly back then, Huntingdale having a "knicker ripper" and a person who the media/local paper (comment news) dubbed the "Southside Rapist" .... although I'm unsure if anyone was ever caught??
I can also say that Lisa Brown who disappeared from Perth City in 1998 also attended Huntingdale ps- she was in my younger sisters year.
In early 1991 my first pt job in a Gosnells pharmacy- I worked with Kerry Turners sister- just prior to her murder.... Sadly, 2 years later her brother was also murdered- in a gay hate crime.
Later in 91 when my folks split- I moved just a stones throw from the Medora Bay house-- from then till now I have lived in these 2 places....
My MIL worked for Telecom (Telstra) Perth City from 1985 until late 1990's...

Welcome 2017!

Yep. I'm not reading too much into type. I think this was more about opportunity. At the risk of being shot down I'm not sure that I'm totally with the 'beautiful' description either. I'm sure they were all beautiful people but in the physical sense they were average Perth girls from the 90s. I'll await the abuse coming my way but just my view....
The media always use complimentary terms. Of course they would and should. Unfortunately some people take this literally and assume it's relevant. I don't think it would have mattered what colour hair the girls had, as long as the victim was young and fit he would have grabbed her. CG had dark hair, the other 3 blonde. Nothing in it IMO.

Hi all...
Newbie here- I'm blown away each day by this story as it unfolds..
I grew up in Huntingdale, I attended Huntingdale ps from kindy, right through to Gozzy high in the 1980's-1990's
The house I grew up in is off Fountain way- Patrick way.... Which was a newly developing area at the time.
I'd walk Fountain way daily to Gozzy high, with a bunch of other Huntingdale kids.
I had many friends who lived on Fountain way- numbers 21,25,29,31 & 49 infact.
I have 2 friends since kindy who lived on Gay street at that time- back then, Gay street was "out in the sticks" of huntingdale- properties with land/bush & it even turned into a dead end dirt road- Nowadays though-Gay street is fully suburbanised.
I'm a fair bit younger than BE
But I have many people in my life who went through school with the brother T- including my children's father.
I did however go right through schools with BE's young sister- she was the year below me- I remember her well...
My SIL went through school with her in the same year- she attended birthday party's at the Edwards' Gay street home.
I do know where the Feb 17 1988 attempted rape took place & I know the victim was the same age as brother T.
I can remember quite vividly back then, Huntingdale having a "knicker ripper" and a person who the media/local paper (comment news) dubbed the "Southside Rapist" .... although I'm unsure if anyone was ever caught??
I can also say that Lisa Brown who disappeared from Perth City in 1998 also attended Huntingdale ps- she was in my younger sisters year.
In early 1991 my first pt job in a Gosnells pharmacy- I worked with Kerry Turners sister- just prior to her murder.... Sadly, 2 years later her brother was also murdered- in a gay hate crime.
Later in 91 when my folks split- I moved just a stones throw from the Medora Bay house-- from then till now I have lived in these 2 places....
My MIL worked for Telecom (Telstra) Perth City from 1985 until late 1990's...

Welcome 2017!
Grok's timeline should slot these events in and see how it works to finger Bradley as the knicker ripper, Southside rapist and two more disappearances.
JC reported to Police that a car followed her closely and tried to run her off the road a few weeks before she went missing? I wonder what the description of the car was? Also I wonder if the bag containing a shirt and pantyhose was ever fingerprinted (DNA tested)?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Is there a way of looking up history of sex crimes in a certain area like maybe via the local paper. Dies anyone know the name of the local paper in Gosnells/huntingdale etc.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I worked for the Community Newspaper Group at the time. The local rag was then, and still is now, The Comment News.

Did anyone here go to curtin university in the mid 90s? Want to confirm the format of student email addresses back then.

Thanks! What date range did you find for the Edwards Trust's involvement with ACR? I still don't understand how you confirmed the Edwards Trust is in no way connected to BE. I still think this is an enormous coincidence if that's all it is.

RETPI, please provide this info if you are still reading this thread. We are still unsure what your digging proves.

Great Grok – thanks for doing this!!
But may I now ask some questions?
Regarding 1985 G Family Mosman Park Restaurant – is this the fam of his wife to be CG? If not – whose fam? And how does it relate to him?
And so – in 1988 he is living at 144 Gay Street and was on the EROLL there for 20yrs?
Then you say the Madora Bay property was purchased in 1988 – by him? I thought it was his parents who owned it?
Then in 1991 BRE and EC are living in Osborne Park on May 15 he lives in Madora Bay then in June purchases a place in Fountain Way (with his partner EC) (what number) and then on Nov 8 is on EROLL in Madora Bay?
And then in 1992 – despite being with his partner EC is on the EROLL on 20 March and 29 May in Madora Bay.
Then on 21 Jan, 1993 he has been on the EROLL for 25 years (where)?
And April 2 1995 BE and BRE sell Fountain Way BUT the next year on April 8 he is recorded on the EROLL as living next door at 8 Fountain Way?
In 1999, according to the EROLL he is living at 144 Gay Street, Huntingdale (which may have been a large block owned by his parents)??
13 houses were built on this block?? Owned by his parents?
Then in 2000 he purchased 344 Acton Ave with CG?
And somewhere in the middle of it all a caveat was put on the home he co-owned with EC – but we don’t know who or why?
PHEW!
Ok that's a lot to go through...

1. yes CG faimly and it is just a marker of who was where when
2. The 20 years is his age
3. Madora by BE is father
4. Yes apparently he was on the electoral roll in madora for all those years, If someone wants to confirm that
5. 25 years is his age
6. Supposed he could have rented after selling fountain way
7. Gay st yes owned by parents -

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...y/news-story/8ff8ee4851c581808c5aaab6da68f6a4
[FONT=&amp]A RAPIST who terrorised Perth women in the 1990s and thought he got away with it was undone when he attempted another savage assault last year.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Robin Gerald Dyers was foiled mid-attack, prompting a chain of events that enabled detectives to unmask him as the Murdoch serial rapist, who for 12 years evaded capture.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]For the first time, The Sunday Times can today tell the full story of Dyers and how he led a bizarre double life as a semi-professional soccer player by day and a brutal rapist by night, later re-inventing himself as a family man and fly-in, fly-out mine supervisor. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]

The 28-year-old woman had been taken to the isolated car park after Dyers offered her a lift home.

DNA taken from the scene linked him to the Murdoch and Leeming attacks in 1999. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

Was Dyers the South side rapist that a poster today was referring to?
Modis operandi of one of the victims was to first offer them a lift home.[/FONT]

More on Dyers (South Side rapist?)

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/victim-played-dead-while-brutally-raped-20120620-20oai.html
A former professional soccer player, Dyers, who was in his late 20s at the time, was in peak physical condition and was training when the attack occurred.
At the time of the attacks he was suffering marital problems and claimed his sexual needs weren't being met at home. He said he was also under the influence of amphetamines at the time and claimed he has "self-rehabilitated" in the 12 years since the last rape.

Will we see BRE claiming drug/alcohol issues, marital sexual problems, and self rehab to explain why he committed some of the crimes he is charged with?

With Grok's listing of BRE possibly having Long Service Leave from Telstra in 1996,
I assume this is based on the formulae of (Telstra start date (1986 + 10y) and no actual evidence that he actually took any LSL at this 10 year mark?
Poster said that Telstra were hot on people taking LSL on the dot. I thought it was worthy to include it.

Very strange, I wonder if it is on the mains sewerage or has tanks.

Seems to be a patch in the back yard that has been prominent since 85'

The house he owned with EC is 10 Fountain Way, just FYI

Up for parole in only 9 years (2012) another beast back on the streets....really don't understand how you can self rehabilitate yourself from being a rapist. ?.

Surely being a rape victim (in jail (100% speculation)) is not considered by the parole board, as self rehab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member