Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
as far as i am aware there is no internet access to any of the prisoners while in prison, if they go to gray lands hospital that is a different story, they have access to internet and phones there and don't have to get permission to call anyone, as I received prank phone calls from a prisoner that was in gray lands and also a disturbing emails from him also.

How frightening, you poor thing. Hope that's all sorted out now and that person can no longer get access to your email or phone?

So there is no get out of being a witness in court for self claimed witness Frankie1972?

Even if both the prosecution and defence, would rather he not be used as a witness at the trial, because he was either too drunk, too unreliable, or compromised from subsequently claiming to have befriended the accuseds brother BRE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that right. I did not know your a lawyer

Yes - prosecution has an obligation to bring all eye-witnesses to court if possible

Yes - defence is entitled to all witness statements

Am actually not sure how they protect witness's addresses, but I do know they are not allowed to tell witnesses not​ to speak with the defence

Witness identities can (and often have been) protected by pseudonym direction issued by a Magistrate or the Trial Judge. Witness addresses can be simply listed as 'known to Police'. I know this because I have had it happen to me. My identity is still subject to a 'Non Publication Order' because I was a child (10-14) when the offences were committed against me. I am now 56 and although the offender died recently my identity is still protected by Court Order. If I wanted the Order lifted I have to apply to the Courts and it is still at the discretion of the Attorney General as to whether the State consents to lifting the NPO.

Witness identities can (and often have been) protected by pseudonym direction issued by a Magistrate or the Trial Judge. Witness addresses can be simply listed as 'known to Police'. I know this because I have had it happen to me. My identity is still subject to a 'Non Publication Order' because I was a child (10-14) when the offences were committed against me. I am now 56 and although the offender died recently my identity is still protected by Court Order. If I wanted the Order lifted I have to apply to the Courts and it is still at the discretion of the Attorney eneral as to whether the State consents to lifting the NPO.

All the wounded souls that have found their way to this site. I pray you have had healing for the offences that were done to you as an innocent child. Thank you for sharing your horrible experience of betrayal of trust by an adult. Peace be with you.

Witness identities can (and often have been) protected by pseudonym direction issued by a Magistrate or the Trial Judge. Witness addresses can be simply listed as 'known to Police'. I know this because I have had it happen to me. My identity is still subject to a 'Non Publication Order' because I was a child (10-14) when the offences were committed against me. I am now 56 and although the offender died recently my identity is still protected by Court Order. If I wanted the Order lifted I have to apply to the Courts and it is still at the discretion of the Attorney eneral as to whether the State consents to lifting the NPO.

Thanks for sharing that, Weaver.

All the wounded souls that have found their way to this site. I pray you have had healing for the offences that were done to you as an innocent child. Thank you for sharing your horrible experience of betrayal of trust by an adult. Peace be with you.

There is occasional peace, although fleeting. Some things should just never happen to a young boy. Thank you for your kind words:star2:

Is that right. I did not know your a lawyer

Sorry if I gave any impression I was a lawyer.

I am no lawyer, and put question marks at the end of my sentences in the post you referred to, as I am probably as much in the dark as you are, if you have not had legal advice on the matter I raised.

Yes sorry you are right there was internet in 1996 but nobody had it in there homes but maybe the elite

Elite. Lol. We had a business my parents ran from a home office and had internet. We weren't the elite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There no reason why I should be worried

Do you find it odd that you are a witness and became friends with his brother later? Did you befriend him or he you?

Admittedly I am paranoid, but I would be worried TE had tracked me down and befriended me in preparation for the day BRE was arrested. You have been active on forums for a long time and with police closing in on the CSK...

(Feel free to ignore my questions if you find them offensive, I am just curious and do not mean to cause offence)

Do you find it odd that you are a witness and became friends with his brother later? Did you befriend him or he you?

Admittedly I am paranoid, but I would be worried TE had tracked me down and befriended me in preparation for the day BRE was arrested. You have been active on forums for a long time and with police closing in on the CSK...

(Feel free to ignore my questions if you find them offensive, I am just curious and do not mean to cause offence)

Yes it's ok. I know TE for about 2 years now

There no reason why I should be worried
Some people just don't like going to court at all, as witnesses, or even as jurors. My old school mate who once worked for a few months in 2004 in the Exhibits Unit hated being called just so he can say he booked some evidence in or out, or took in to the Chem Centre, or brought it back. He loses money from work. He just didn't like the experience and dreads having to ever have to do it again. Horses for courses I suppose.

Frankie

Did you ever talk to TE about the murders before BRE was arrested? Did he know you were one of the bus stop witnesses?

Does TE know your friend who saw the brake lights?

Frankie

Did you ever talk to TE about the murders before BRE was arrested? Did he know you were one of the bus stop witnesses?

Very thoughtful and thought provoking questions Sutton!

Frankie

Nar I never talked to TE about me being a witness before. He do not know my friends

Nar I never talked to TE about me being a witness before. He do not know my friends

Hi Frankie, may I just ask, and of course you don't need to answer, do you need to run all your posts by a lawyer perhaps before you put them online? I just get the feeling you are taking advice whilst you are here on site, would think that appropriate in your position.

Some people just don't like going to court at all, as witnesses, or even as jurors. My old school mate who once worked for a few months in 2004 in the Exhibits Unit hated being called just so he can say he booked some evidence in or out, or took in to the Chen Centre, or brought it back. He loses money from work. He just didn't like the experience and dreads having to ever have to do it again. Horses for courses I suppose.

I hate walking in to court

Hi Frankie, may I just ask, and of course you don't need to answer, do you need to run all your posts by a lawyer perhaps before you put them online? I just get the feeling you are taking advice whilst you are here on site, would think that appropriate in your position.

Never talked to a lawyer about it.

The " Clown doubters " on the forum seem to labour under the impression that 2016 is just a normal year for BRE and he is going about his business as a normal suburban family man. That is certainly not the case. As well as destroying the respectable persona built up around years of voluntary work with peoples children the identification with a Killer Clown could also be unsettling in the extreme for an ex partner who has very recently left a ten year relationship-very likely in acrimonious circumstances. Bearing in mind it is that same ex-partners daughter who is imploring BRE to take it down and his firm refusal to do so.
So many sad cases in the news recently where men have mentally intimidated women who have dared to leave them before taking their lives in retribution for the perceived betrayal. Little Athletics President, Recently separated ..and putting up Killer Clowns as your Facebook profile at nearly 50 years of age for all the parents and the ex wife to see?...sorry but I'm just not biasing that one for a minute.......JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState